Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why are people underestimating NaVi?
 | 
Australia SteveAnoos 
Lots of people seem to be putting too much value in what they're hearing about the morale and drive of NaVi right now. I've seen almost half of the legends pickems not having them going through, which seems ridiculous to me. I don't doubt that there is some toxicity within the team at the moment since s1mple can only go so long carrying edward, zeus and flamie without raging off the face of the earth. That said, though, s1mple has always been toxic, yet NaVi still got pretty good results in 2018 despite the toxicity and despite edward and zeus putting up bot numbers. I think a lot of the storyline of NaVi being trash right now actually comes from the zeus article on hltv a couple of weeks ago. I think zeus has fooled the majority of people that use this website into thinking NaVi are in far worse shape than they actually are. If that's the case, props to you zeus. My prediction: NaVi 3-1 Thoughts?
2019-02-19 08:22
clowN | 
Nepal uaresuck 
zeus - 20 kills in 3 maps Yours, Official HLTV Bully
2019-02-19 08:22
More like 10 kills in 5 maps. On a good day.
2019-02-19 08:28
fnx | 
Brazil Joao@NTC 
You are being really generous mr. Bully, 20 kills across 3 maps for Zeus is really huge achievement
2019-02-19 08:31
Navi 3-2 or 2-3 Just gut feeling
2019-02-19 08:26
Magisk | 
African Union nwaarr 
hoping they dont qualifiy for the playoff just to shut your mouth
2019-02-19 08:30
It's pretty reasonable imo. Shitty mood, no boot camp and their performance at ice challenge? I hope that they will bomb out and finally make changes. It's just pain to watch their matches
2019-02-19 08:35
 | 
India otgps 
They have a god in s1mple. They have an amazing player in electronic who needs structure to shine. They have flamie who is a personality but talented and needs structure to shine. They have edward who needs structure and fear of job to look competent. They have zeus who is there to create structure. Zeus is a drunk gopnik who bangs his bimbo gf and her stripper friends all day while drinking lean and getting his dick sucked by that fish twitter dude. If i could speak ruski, i would be better igl. Its simple. Electronic go entry, simple go trade kills, flamie do it as well and watch the flanks edward. Me throwing a flash while eating cereal is more useful than zeus. Zeus worst player ever to win a major
2019-02-19 08:53
 | 
Latvia Pinkyswear 
Actually Zeus was in great form back when he won a major! It started to go downhill afterwards.
2019-02-19 08:57
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh no motivation in the team means no wins sorry to say
2019-02-19 08:56
 | 
Turkey TheGreaTTest 
+1 what is people thinking worlds best player and 4th best player bomb out in groups? Hahahah they are just jebaiting people they will advanca at least semis
2019-02-19 09:01
 | 
Australia SteveAnoos 
We knew ;)
2019-02-22 17:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.