Thread has been deleted
Last comment
music help
Greece godhand 
help me please guys,listen to this song : youtube.com/watch?v=YkZ50k6tlqY i have heard electronic music with this BEAT,and was looking for the genre for it,just keep attention to the beat,what music genre use this beat at 3: 07?
2019-02-19 16:02
bump
2019-02-19 16:02
smash mouth
2019-02-19 16:03
hur durr very funny
2019-02-19 16:04
hey now
2019-02-19 16:15
Electronic music is not worth of your attention. Give real music a chance, you'll be so much happier.
2019-02-19 16:05
i listen to a lot of genres,each one has its charisma.
2019-02-19 16:05
But electronic styles are destructive and the least skillful and of course, soulful. Don't do it bro.
2019-02-19 16:06
i disagree,strongly
2019-02-19 16:06
Ignore le "born in the wrong generation kid", anyway sounds like Big Beat. youtube.com/watch?v=xMVTKOoy1uk
2019-02-19 16:09
What would you know about music to get involved on such a topic? Pass pubescene first.
2019-02-19 16:10
Don't talk about music ever again, only teenagers make a distinguo between """real music""" and "electronic music", you're kivoj or whatever your nick was, you're like a BTEC jonty. Go back to your generic dadrock and quit any discussion about music, you're out of your depth, you have literally no arguments execept "you're a kid", when I'm probably older than your dad, don't embarrass yourself again.
2019-02-19 16:15
The only argument you ever have is "music is subjective", that's all you could ever say. I wrote paragraphs everytime to no avail, never received any sufficient reply but wasted time on that. I bet my cat, you're much younger than you think you are. "Generic dadrock", this statement alone turns you into a clown, I'm quiet about the general look of yours. Straight down the line.
2019-02-19 16:34
 | 
United Kingdom Peath 
Are you actually this gatekeep-y or just a troll? Why can't people enjoy the music they want? There's nothing wrong with listening to music like that (though I don't like that stuff personally). Age has nothing to do with how valid someone's taste is, it only gives an idea on how refined that taste is.
2019-02-19 16:14
They can enjoy a pile of shit on the street but I'm not a selfish dumbhead who will use "why should I care?" card all the time. Music has a direct impact and influence on the listener and depending on the genre and style it will affect the societies of today in either good or bad way. Letting liberalism grasp on the music you can imagine what kind of effect you will receive, herds of uneducated kids praising "Lil Dumbs" and treating people accordingly. Just to give an example. You must be either blind or thick headed to not really see the obvious sequence and aftermath of this all. Selfish people who 'never' care about others are much worse than those who put their nose in their deeds, actually. If you only knew the reasoning.
2019-02-19 16:37
 | 
United Kingdom Peath 
You're getting offended over nothing. Yes there are some idiots who will listen to Trap Rap and other modern genres and actually think that's how you should treat people. That's a VERY FUCKING SMALL minority of the audience. Music itself doesn't affect the society as a whole, people who find reasoning and inspiration to do stupid shit through music would have found another way to do those things had those songs not existed. I can see from a previous reply you dismissed the argument that music is subjective. THAT IS AN OBJECTIVE TRUTH. Music isn't the same to everyone. The same thing you find 'destructive and the least skillful and of course, soulful', to me can be really motivating or chill, depending on the genre. It isn't going to affect everyone the same way, and it isn't going to have as large of an impact on society as you seem to think. You're providing the same argument as the people who say video games cause violence. Sure SOME PEOPLE may be inspired to commit violent acts because of games, but with or without games they're still fucked in the head, and not everyone is going to commit a mass shooting after playing No Russian.
2019-02-19 21:11
You know, exactly music, out of all known kinds of art is the most technically accurate, it's not just art but also the science at the same time. And talking from a professional point of view music of nowadays actually got nothing to do with actual music that was always put a sale. And you're naive to think that people have self-conscious to not let be affected by it in any way. Hip-Hop and Rap culture aside from everything else deals much more damage than all music kinds of the past combined. They dress like clowns, they talk like idiots, they treat other people like they want to, like they think is right and cool, you see? And it's just a brief elaborate on it. If we go deeper we'll see that rap is now considered the pop music and nobody stays deaf for it, it affects way too many people to let it flow the way it has. Video games is exactly the same shit, not in a way that it might encourage people, I mean kids, to replicate things they did in games but in a way that it kills the childhood and social skills completely which in comparison is just as bad and destructive to individuals as killing lots of people to the people in general. Have you heard the songs of the past? Not once in a year occassionally but consistently, do you listen to it? Do you track the difference and development of the industry? When was the peak, when the degradation started? It requires knowing some of the subject, not just general view on it. Not everything is subjective, there are opinions and there are facts, too.
2019-02-20 04:29
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
I understand where you're coming from to a very slight extent, but at the end of the day its fucking music, people can listen to what they want, it's one of the few things that people these days can enjoy without discrimination or getting angry. While I do believe that for example, if someone listens to 'rappers' like the current top ones, as a young child for a long time, then they are much more likely to adopt traits similar to those that they hear in the music. Everything you do, watch, listen to, etc has a very slight and subconscious effect on you, but policing things like this is simply not worth anybodies time.
2019-02-20 05:18
It becomes personal to me very quickly, I have a big goal, a great dream and I have tied my life with music very closely. I sacrifice myself to achieve the things I want. And all-allowness and all-around acceptance will kill everything that mattered about music. Back in the day it was a brief moment of freedom, you could be what you never were but now, when freedom is reality, music instead had to get back to the roots to have the same impact as it has had back then, people have pushed themselves way too far and if music will get along, we might soon become neandarthals once again but in a stone jungle this time. Don't you see my positioning in this and why would anyone care as much as I.
2019-02-20 06:01
 | 
United Kingdom Peath 
Nope. I have absolutely no understanding of your position. It seems weird and unnecessary, and you seem to have notions of electronic and rap music without having delved into the genre, instead looking at the popular songs and leaving it at that. The sheer amount of subgenres that Rap and Electronic have is insane, and there's no way you could have come to such a negative conclusion without having at least touched on some of them.
2019-02-20 14:00
We could talk on Steam, I feel exhausted talking here and repeating myself all over again. But briefly saying, yes, I wouldn't talk if I had no clue on this matter.
2019-02-20 14:05
 | 
Other xrist 
you should have read his previous threads on his other accounts. he gets fucking weird about his music, like he writes paragraph after paragraph about his taste and distaste of music he loves and hates.
2019-02-20 04:55
Don't worry and don't be bothered by it. this particular user is known for having severe mental issues, so that's not a suprise why it's getting a bit weird, that's a fact but here is one cool hypothesis, he's actually locked in the room duo to several reasons like he's mental illness actually damages people around him and now he with his lowest form of existence tries to convince everybody else the delusions he lives in because that's the only thing that can make him feel something, just don't pay attention mate.
2019-02-20 05:19
Made me smile a little. I don't remember getting you mad though, you may be mistaking me for somebody else or that's just the way you communicate in public. Either way, thanks for the laughs.
2019-02-20 06:04
He's a failed singer, that's all.
2019-02-20 12:54
 | 
United Kingdom Peath 
This guy's opinions actually intrigue me, I'd like to know how he came to them. I might have a look into his account now.
2019-02-20 14:01
 | 
Italy steven513 
+1 I don't know why he cares about what others listen to, no genre of music is less music, it's all in the eyes of the beholder, in other words, it's highly subjective. He must be trolling, I just don't understand that kind of mentality.
2019-02-20 05:10
 | 
Finland siloquez 
Why it is "not skillful"? Does it matter if the sound is good? If you compose (alone) a whole song and engineer your own sounds with synths, effects and all that versus playing acoustic with a band where you only need to worry one instrument. I'd say it takes much more effort to make good song. And especially trance (not future house twitch.tv crap) is very very soulful and melodic.
2019-02-20 05:15
The electronic approach in itself is the anti-soul, the epitome of fake and plastic, unnatural origin. I can do everything by myself with a number of progs and a good PC at home, it requires very basic knowledge of the theory and most people's preferences. But you will never do half as good without the people who share your taste and passion and play instruments in tandem with yours, it becomes good in quality only when it's genuine and intentions are good. Fake music only attracts fake people, who don't need a lot but to be in the same boat.
2019-02-20 06:03
 | 
Finland siloquez 
Toine tykkää tyttärest toine äidist. "Some like the mom, other prefer the daugther."
2019-02-20 06:04
There are opinions and there are facts.
2019-02-20 06:05
 | 
Finland siloquez 
So what is your fact here?
2019-02-20 06:05
There are a number of them, I don't want to repeat myself all over again. You can add me on Steam if you really care this much and we'll have a nice talk. Try a little tenderness.
2019-02-20 06:06
 | 
Finland siloquez 
I'm trying to understand what do you mean with the fact statement.. Do you mean electronic music is soulless/unskilled vs acoustic in the otherhand requires skill and has soul? I don't agree on that but whatever.
2019-02-20 06:07
You're allowed to but it's not about electronic and acoustic music exclussively. Just a general discussion on the music of nowadays and music industry back in the day. The difference and upgrades and downgrades of it.
2019-02-20 06:08
 | 
Finland siloquez 
I agree with you that new music is soulless and bluntly put, garbage.
2019-02-20 06:09
Mildly said but I'm happy you can see that. One step ahead to a full agreement and peace.
2019-02-20 06:10
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
2019-02-19 16:07
theres nothing similar to the song i posted. not a bad song though
2019-02-19 16:08
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
I DISAGREE (I'm tired)
2019-02-19 16:08
COME ON I NEED A MUSIC EXPERT
2019-02-19 16:07
 | 
United Kingdom Peath 
That sounds kinda like the old Drum and Bass songs like Blood Sugar by Pendulum youtube.com/watch?v=XPGtOugQ69U As far as I know there's not really a modern genre that sounds like that
2019-02-19 16:11
so the answer is progressive trance at around 130,135,140 bpm, why would i even count to you. like this youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWtxeyvIvU
2019-02-19 16:22
 | 
Finland siloquez 
The first song you posted is not progressive trance.
2019-02-20 05:10
so,by the bpm , what it is? i have heard "electro/trance" mixes with this beat,but never figured out how to find the actual genre.
2019-02-20 12:51
 | 
Finland siloquez 
It's not all about the bpm. It doesn't indicate the genre in it's own. Sure you can have a mixtape which includes slightly different genres, and you can pitch down and up (+/- bpm).
2019-02-20 13:00
ZywOo | 
Poland Arknes 
sounds like drum and bass with some trance btw stop watching left 4 dead 2 speedruns
2019-02-19 16:46
+1
2019-02-20 05:04
lmao i never saw something like that.
2019-02-20 12:52
 | 
United States _AN_yB_detiaB 
2019-02-20 12:54
i listened to pronobozo 10 years ago,maybe a bit more,i liked a lot songs like full flex,so i found this song,this song,has the beat i look for,and i made a simple question
2019-02-21 01:33
 | 
Czech Republic _s0 
terrible genre
2019-02-20 04:32
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
try a different genre.
2019-02-20 04:35
 | 
Finland siloquez 
At 3:07 it's something like industrial techno or something like that. Didn't listen the whole song, only after 3:07..
2019-02-20 05:09
 | 
Europe hltv007 
2019-02-20 06:16
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.