Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Anyone else got baited into thinking that they would go trough? Havnt seen that many mathes from them, I just thought they were a good team because of the hype and so many picking them.
2019-02-20 14:34
RIPCE
2019-02-20 14:35
That was quite tight bo1 against equally skilled team, so we'll see. I think ence is on the edge of going through. Actually that seeding the teams voted, look pretty solid so if ence is ranked around 8-9 it is on the edge if they can get through :)
2019-02-20 14:37
Hope they will :)
2019-02-20 14:43
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
Getting through new challengers was expected. Getting one win in new legends would be good. Going through to new champions would be over-performing tbh. They have low upset potential vs teams ranked higher, and xSeven+lack of experience makes them shaky vs any real opposition at this stage. They should've won vs Renegades, but if aunt had balls she'd be uncle etc. Let's hope for that one win.
2019-02-20 14:47
Yea I think there is 7 teams that are obviously stronger and the rest 9 teams are not that far away from each other so all of them are fighting for that last champions stage spot. So i'd give odds of 9:1 for ence going through :) One win should be expected as losers play against losers so you should get lower performing teams against you in the round 2 and 3. But of course i'm hoping ence goes through, and hopefully they will get in to the 1-1 pool later tonight :)
2019-02-20 15:24
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
"One win should be expected as losers play against losers so you should get lower performing teams against you in the round 2 and 3." I don't think we (ENCE fans) can EXPECT a win, actually. It doesn't really get any easier without some luck... They could play the remaining games against two of: G2, HellRaisers, NiP, Cloud9, BIG, Avangar... yeah, all of those are games that ENCE can win, on some occasion should be favourites against, but it's gonna be hard. 0-3 is just behind the corner unless they SUUTU JO!!!!!!!!!!
2019-02-20 15:37
You forgot complexity :) but yes i know like I said all the teams are about the same level, but the weakest performing teams are in the 0-2 pool. I think ence still played ok on the renegades game, few rounds could have been won, lost both pistols etc, small marginals. But you are right, we cant expect a win. We need fucking sisu and best performance in the next game! Its still easier to upset anyone in bo1! Lets not fall into the 0-2 pool.
2019-02-20 15:48
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
I didn't forget complexity, I just didn't see a reason to list them in there. I listed teams that are very possible opposition at 0-1 and 0-2 that are still very much tough games - CoL will not make that list. Also ENCE threw that T side pretty damn hard. Good to see Aerial somewhat back after horrible form in new challengers, but Aleksib's decisions and xSeven's xSevenity were pretty much on point there all through Inferno. They really need to suutu jo and just fuck up whoever they play later tonight. Just that one win, then they can play with a more relaxed mentality.
2019-02-20 15:51
Yepperino. Dens to the upperbelt and destruction.
2019-02-20 15:55
 | 
France p2l 
EZ FOR ENC... OOPS
2019-02-20 14:41
 | 
Poland OmgBRS 
they still have chance
2019-02-20 15:56
ile | 
Finland Vkims 
I really didnt understand this, literally everyone had ence in their pickems. its so dumb. they have no chance
2019-02-20 15:57
 | 
Turkmenistan Ronaldofanboy 
they will dissband after major
2019-02-20 15:59
 | 
Portugal Antzrede 
They got this
2019-02-20 16:05
renegades look pretty good and ence always have had struggles. thats part of the reason for all the memes. they just look really scrappy time to time. Id also think going 0-1 favors them a little bit. Instead of going agaist liquid/navi/faze they get an easier opponent next round and hopefully recover. If they go 0-2 then there is no hope really. They just need to relax a bit. They looked a bit nervous. Their T-side is just sub 60 iq and everyone knows that
2019-02-20 16:07
Bruh they are so shit, what was i thinking
2019-02-20 19:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.