Thread has been deleted
Last comment
@NRG: -daps -FugLy
 | 
Germany tapseN 
+karrigan +cromen Karrigan better IGL and more skilled. Cromen is underrated and FugLy is trash
2019-02-21 23:22
karrigan & cromen are joining mousesports
2019-02-21 23:22
 | 
Czech Republic pr0kda 
it's actually karrigan & frozen but nt
2019-02-21 23:23
it's actually karrigan & valde but nt
it's actually karrigan & BnTeT but nt
2019-02-21 23:25
 | 
Sweden Edmanis 
it's actually ANGE1 & ISSA but nt
2019-02-21 23:26
it's actually HUNDEN & SIXER but nt
suNny | 
Iceland RTXs 
It's actually pronax % dev1ce but nt
2019-02-21 23:29
it's actually fetish & dazed but nt
2019-02-21 23:30
snatchie | 
Poland Lothu 
it's actually kqly & forsaken but nt
2019-02-21 23:32
it's actually TaZ & NEO but nt
2019-02-21 23:42
 | 
United Kingdom DreadN0ught 
It’s actually DaZed & AZK but Nt
2019-02-21 23:45
jkaem | 
Norway NoeNOR 
It's actually SpunJ & moses but nt
2019-02-21 23:59
It's actually sixer and espiranto but nt
2019-02-22 00:00
 | 
France LanaRhoades 
it's actually chrisJ & STYKO but NT
2019-02-22 00:05
it's actually brax & havok but nt
2019-02-22 00:08
 | 
United States SilveryoHD 
its actually thorin & anders but nt
2019-02-22 00:10
its actually ocean and semphis but NT
2019-02-22 00:11
Luken | 
Argentina Tomaas 
its actually NiKo and s1mple but NT
2019-02-22 00:13
its actually Lockerboy and JonathanE but NT
2019-02-22 00:50
s1mple | 
Kazakhstan yeska17 
It's actually Batman and Robin but NT
2019-02-22 01:27
It’s actually seized and SoLeK bUt nt
2019-02-22 01:33
It's actually cogu and coloN but nt
2019-02-22 01:46
It's actually fnx and TaZ but nt
2019-02-22 01:48
it's actually spawn and fisker but nt.
2019-02-22 01:48
It's actually els and ben1337 but nt.
2019-02-22 02:39
Frankie | 
North America r3ece 
its actually dosia and fox but nt
2019-02-22 02:42
actually its dboorn and phantomlord but nt
2019-02-22 06:03
s1mple | 
Other Viin 
it's actually CeRq and Legija but nt.
2019-02-22 06:14
Magisk | 
African Union nwaarr 
it's actually sunny and ropz but nt
2019-02-22 06:19
It’s actually Micheal Jordan and Obama but nt
2019-02-22 13:59
it's actually smooya and golden but nt
2019-02-22 14:03
 | 
Netherlands BigMarvin 
it's actually ChrisJ and Styko but nt
2019-02-22 15:32
it's actually Styko and Styko but nt
2019-02-22 15:33
It's actually JZFB and Denmark but nt
2019-02-22 15:48
 | 
France LanaRhoades 
sex
2019-02-22 00:04
It's actually EspiranTo and nexa but nt
Iss aztually DreadFox & Xist
2019-02-22 00:11
Its actually Pasha & NEO
2019-02-22 01:29
draken | 
Thailand Chibaa 
It’s actually hard style and top gun nt
2019-02-22 14:08
Its actually Shroud & Ninja
2019-02-22 16:06
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
its actually emilyheskey and jonathan e but nt
2019-02-23 15:53
Its actually hard spam but nt
2019-02-23 15:56
 | 
Slovakia Kurki 
nt prokda
2019-02-23 15:48
Davidp | 
Sweden meistr0 
And all the people above my comment will join a team called banned from HLTV.
 | 
Norway SaltySausage 
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Twistzz. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Russel. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
2019-02-22 01:51
 | 
United Kingdom Lcheste3 
Its actually Lcheste1 and Lcheste2 but nt
2019-02-22 01:15
shox | 
Portugal NAOverEU 
everyone trolling its because karrigan and tarik are joining mous trust me my sources tol dme
2019-02-22 01:55
ZywOo | 
Netherlands itsm 
its actually chrisj and styko but nt
2019-02-22 14:04
 | 
Japan tyLOVE 
they should remove daps and add stanislaw
 | 
Poland Hell2k 
cuz 1 good match?
2019-02-21 23:24
 | 
Japan tyLOVE 
hes a better igl than daps
karrigan is better than both combined tbh
2019-02-21 23:42
Atleast Daps and Stan can get 20 kills in 3 maps.
2019-02-21 23:57
 | 
Japan tyLOVE 
#1 ? and there would be a little bit of a language barrier i assume
2019-02-21 23:58
 | 
Poland Hell2k 
xd
2019-02-22 01:25
cromen is overrated. karrigan is bad and overrated. he can only igl pugy teams. nrg isnt a puggy team. -cerq -daps, move daps to coach make imapet the analyst. +wardell +stan you can keep fugly as he is still pretty good and clutch.
 | 
Poland Hell2k 
wardell onliner
1.12 online 1.16 on lan lol.
lol.
2019-02-22 00:13
lol.
2019-02-22 00:14
wardell xdddd rofl at least you didn't say koosta
koosta is good. but he also has nerve issues. whats wrong with wardell?
2019-02-21 23:28
 | 
United Kingdom SkaTyce 
Karrigan overrated LUL this guy is easily one of the best igls rn and probably of all time in csgo his fragging isnt that good but his knowledge of the game would easily improve any team in the top10 teams like NRG. Saying that tho daps is decent and Tarik for fugly would probably be good enough to turn NRG into a consistent Top 5 or Top 3 team
i hate this narrative of karrigan being an amazing igl. he was goon on original faze lineup with kio allu aizy etc. because he actually made them win. it was still aggro and too scrimmy. he always relied on individuals and not the tactis. same with the olof guardian version. they were just bodying players and teams left and right. they only had basic defaults and aggro execs. stop overrating the guy. on tsm, the danes were already a top ct sided team. he just gae them a t side. he wasnt actually an igl on 1.6 and at the start of csgo he was jsut dogshit jumping around teams. he is overrated as an igl for a structured team. and he is adogshit fragger. you are trying to remove all their achievements by this one fuck up btw. tarik as a palyer is better than fugly individually. he would be dosit in the same role. we saw something similar in mibr actually. fragging igls are hard to find. daps system works for this team. brehze and ethan are stars. stanislaw would be nice if they keep daps as the coach. you can have 5 s1mples in a team and it wont guarantee anything. cheers.
2019-02-21 23:35
So relying on individuals is a bad thing even if you win? Where does that narrative come from? You have to play Astralis or Liquid style CS to be considered a good IGL? You do realize that there are plenty of players (many of them currently in faze) who are incredibly good and have never played super structured CS and that structured CS doesnt work for every team right? Activating individuals and setting them up to succeed is as integral to IGLing as setting up good strategies and having good theory is, players excel when they are comfortable thats why you always hear about getting the right mix of roles. Karrigan works very well to get high levels of production out of talented players that's why him joining faze jumped them up 11 spots in 4 months prior to getting Niko. Hes better than a lot of IGLs at fragging. Zeus, gob b, cadian, msl, angel, aleksib, daps, many of which are IGLs on currently major level teams. NRG doesnt necessarily need to be structured either, they have incredible skill that wasnt activated this major, mainly looking at cerq and karrigan has always been good at getting players out of slumps, yes playing structured has gotten NRG this far but that's one of their problems as theyve only gotten "this far".
2019-02-22 00:06
its not a badthing but its pretty one dimensional. and if it stops working it stops working alltogether as seen by his tenures in both astralis and faze. nrg is the team in question and they paly structured so i dont think adapting a new palystyle would suit them. also ange1, cadian and especially aleksib is better fraggers than karrigan. gotten this far is not bad. they can still work on things. mouz didnt even make theminor. fnatic went outs in the qualifiers. shit happens its dog eat dog. they won 2 t2 tournaments last year. made a final in a t1 tournament. so its working or them. ethan and brehze were pretty activated this major. the problem was cerq.
2019-02-22 00:04
You can have good teamplay and great skill and be lackluster on tactics and still be an incredible team, you dont necessarily need all 3 and theres very few IGLs that can give you all 3 at a high level basically just gla1ve and fallen. Also daps isnt known to be very fiery, none of them are. Karrigan could add that passion to a team like this that is mainly young/quiet players. hltv.org/stats/players/compare/429/karri.. Angel - not last year he wasnt. Take note of the map count as well hltv.org/stats/players/compare/429/karri.. Again cadian barely has a relevant enough sample size at big events to even compare, he did some stat-padding in lower tier events though. Also he is an AWPer who is put in position to frag (by himself) and karrigan is almost always a supportive element or entry. hltv.org/stats/players/compare/429/karri.. Barely and again with way less maps. Pretty even. Not saying they need changes, just that this change could propel them to another level. It could also take them a step back but that would probably be due to actual slumps not leadership. It's working but they arent elite yet and it's been about 6 months that NRG has been "the sleeper team" right outside of the elite top 4 or 5 at the time and sometimes able to upset but never able to complete the run. Lastly its pretty much been proven that you need 3 fraggers if you're going to be relevant in this meta, or s1mple+electronic.
2019-02-22 00:18
like he did with eny right? fiery passion. come on mate you cant be serious with this. he is tehre for the paycheck if he ever comes to na for the long term. so rule out that passion part please. you dont need an alpha character shouting orders around if you have a quiet team. you can get a coach for that. cue kassad. also big events are not the only indication. you can just look at the whole lan maps. i hate the big event distinction. its stupid because of the seeding the better teams almost always advance so you get shit stats. hltv.org/stats/players/compare/429/karri.. here ange1 has better stats here. he is the better fragger lets establish that. i do however believe he is way more inconsistent with his individual play. but his peak is way above karrigan. for cadian. stat padding is a stupid term. he was on rogue for the most part. playing against better opponents for the most part. he did shit the bed a lot individually since coming into north i agree. we are talking about individual skill in here so its really obnoxious to just go for the big events. aleksib barely have any whereas karrigan has a alot. even with that in midn aleksi is the better one. so lets turn this into full lan again; hltv.org/stats/players/compare/429/karri.. not even close. even with all the possible stat padding this is an incredible number for an igl who won 2 international events. also there is no run. nothing to complete. its all hyperbole. liquid is an amazing team. they dicked every team in the universe for the past year. apart from astralis and mouz(for some reason) so they only won the same amount of tournaments as nrg. failing to beat astralis and mouz is one thing but they are a pretty complete team. cheers.
2019-02-22 00:24
Oh so you know exactly why karrigan does things? And even if it was just for the paycheck that doesnt mean he cant still make a team better. Also not sure why you brought up Envy, he got them to the minor play in with jdm as the best player on his team as nifty wasnt performing that well and drone and Cutler as supportive pieces, that's pretty ridiculous tbh. hltv.org/stats/players/matches/9816/Alek.. These are aleksibs stats on LAN vs relevant teams, much more mediocre and pretty much as impactful as karrigan with a slightly better k/d. The full LAN stats dont work because aleksib had faced considerably worse competition on LAN last year as they were attending weaker tournaments to prove themselves. Meanwhile karrigan was consistently at Big Events facing top tier competition and he maintained those stats over a longer period of games making it more impressive. Are you really insinuating that the teams Rogue played in NA and in lower tier tournaments are equal to the teams Faze played in EU and in all the big events they attended? Theres a reason canadians big event map count is so low, its because they never qualified to any of them. hltv.org/stats/players/matches/7964/cadi.. 1.04 vs top 30 is pretty poor for an AWPer Considering cadian is being set up and karrigan sets his players up. Not even sure why you brought liquid up. Liquid is clearly on another level than every team besides Astralis. Also you do realizes that 2nd places do count right? You cant just ignore all of liquids success and liken NRG to them because "they won the same amount of events" that's just ignorant.
2019-02-22 06:09
because paychecks tend to remove passion usually, its part of the gig. also karrigan did not do shit for envy in the minro lol? they were dogshit before the closed qualifiers. somehow they got good by the time closed qualifiers arrived and they surprised everyone by making it to the minor. jdm was already good by then lol. he has done absolutely nothing. the only thing he did was getting all the praise in their wins and the rest of the players getting the blame for them losing maps. i cant take that lan vs big events at facevaluesincne faze also attended a lot of smaller events and karrigan is bad against lower teams statistically as well. so no justadmit the fact is aleksib is a way better fragger igl than karrigan. just look at his stats at this major. never we ve seen karrigan like this. rogue have played a lot of international lans and they havent attended any na only lans. 1.04 is pretty good for an awp igl against top 30. fallen has like 1.10 on his prime. calling nrg close to liquid is not ignorant mate. nrg also has a t1 lan grand final apperance. thats a lot of good runs over a year. way better than a multitude of historical na teams or non top 3 eu teams that were a part of the top 10 at any given time. they were a pretty elite team. not the level of liquid mayhaps but were pretty close.
2019-02-22 16:02
Lmfao yeah they just magically got better when karrigan joined and it had nothing to do with karrigan, sure bud. What smaller events did Faze attend? hltv.org/stats/players/events/429/karrig.. V4 and blast (which still has top 30 teams almost exclusively because its invite only but they did have appearances from SS and VP) Literally every other tournament they attended was a true big event Now let's look at aleksib hltv.org/stats/players/events/9816/Aleks.. 13 LAN events attended hltv.org/stats/players/events/9816/Aleks.. Only 2 of them considered big events, 0 majors. hltv.org/stats/players/events/7964/cadia.. Cadian at big events vs Cadian when you include lower tier LANS such as DH open and Copenhagen games hltv.org/stats/players/events/7964/cadia.. So yes he has done a significant amount of stat padding vs NA teams and vs weak international teams. hltv.org/stats/players/events/2023/Falle.. Fallen 1.17 vs top 30 in 2016 over a 147 map sample size. At this point you're just making things up. Not to mention SK/LG had wayyy better teamplay and tactics than any team cadian has ever lead. NRG was never considered elite because they could never do it consistently. They'd have the run then go out in go out in quarters twice, then get to semis then go out in groups. Not to mention they failed to make the faceit major which really put a cloud over their head. Theyve always had issues as soon as they get to the big stage where their inexperience and lack of passion shows. Liquid got over that with some supreme confidence from elige and twistzz finally and they actually realized how good they were and what they could do. I'm not saying karrigan will solve all of their problems but I dont ever see them being better than liquid with the current rosters as is and rn that should be their main goal
2019-02-22 19:25
hi; hltv.org/matches/2331069/ence-vs-g2-iem-.. show me an instance where karrigan have done this. cheers.
2019-02-23 15:28
ughhhh he did it many times leading Faze. Whether it was ECS, ESL or events..... Your favorite player really shows.....
2019-02-23 15:51
hltv.org/stats/players/events/429/karrig.. only once on oakland with faze when they had kio allu and aizy. over 2 years ago. and once with tsm 4 years ago. among all those fucking tournaments. he was almost exclusively in the red. aleksib is playing a competitive major and is 1.10+ rating as the igl. my favorite player is there to weed out people like you btw because you guys tend to miss the whole point and go for the easy low blow. cheers.
2019-02-23 16:07
What about this? hltv.org/stats/matches/61348/liquid-vs-f.. Vs a much better team in a semi final? Every player has those games, that's why we look at averages not single matches and in those averages they're pretty equal. I like how you also gave up on every other player you were defending, cadian, angel, even proved how incorrect you were about fallen, karrigans leadership quality, his ability to get the best out of individuals. None of that were you able to counter so you responded with 1 series where a player you like performed well and said "lOoK hES beTTeR sEe?" You're so far off topic now its ridiculous. At the end of the day NRG need roster changes or they need to be better than liquid. So the question is, can they be better than liquid with this current roster. I say no, therefore they make changes. Obvious candidates are daps and fugly. Fugly for tarik? Daps for karrigan chrisj, maybe lineup some trades with c9 and get flusha etc.
2019-02-23 22:44
hltv.org/stats/players/429/karrigan?matc.. only one matchup though. rest of his stats at that tournament were pretty meh. back to nrg, fugly is dedicated as a team player. tarik is not that patient with his plays. they cant get rush or nitr0. ho do you got that has the same mentality in the game in na? they can get sick. he is pretty good on passive roles. and his aim and spray is better than tarik imo. moose is pretty good on ct sides but i dont know if he can perform the same if he is not the main focus in the team. id rather get stan for karrigan or chrisj. my main issue on that team is cerq.he is inconsistent. too inconsistent. they need a more consistent awper. they can go for poizon or smooya. heck maybe wardell since he is more explosive. but id rather not change anything if possible. maybe move daps to coach imapet to analyst and just get an igl. and then slowly change player. if they do it in an instant like mouz they might fuck shit up.
2019-02-23 22:59
"Because paychecks tend to remove passions usually" You do realize karrigan has been getting paychecks his entire career from some of the biggest orgs in esports, faze, tsm, etc, and it he has always been loud and passionate about the game. Yes sometimes players get too comfortable when they get to that top but that's not karrigan. He, like a lot of people, is just naturally passionate about his craft.
2019-02-22 19:39
+steel
would be cool if he wasnt banned.
xD NRG should be done with majors
2019-02-21 23:48
like fnatic. true.
2019-02-21 23:50
no, fnatic could always get decent swedish players NRG are just choking girls
at least they choke at the actual major and not on the qualifying stage :3 also what decent players?
fnatic didnt choke - they are just trash olof and flusha
2019-02-22 12:19
washed up inconsistent player vs bottom feeder player on a mediocre team. we have a saying in turkish "some f*ggots are living in dreams" that suits your situation well. its never going to happen. they are done.
2019-02-22 13:57
I think this is your peak in delusions.
2019-02-22 15:30
my peak of delusions thinking flusha and olof are way past their prime as players? come on. they are not even consistently good anymore or have any motivation.
2019-02-22 15:46
talk to me again when you stop straight lying about what you said when I rekt you
2019-02-22 15:49
idont keep tabs on what i said to people i say a lot of things. dont remember a time that i get rekt by you. tho do remind me pls.
2019-02-22 15:56
2019-02-22 16:37
ugh what? whateer take it im super hyped right now.
2019-02-22 16:43
and big #GoSmallandGoHome
he is a swedish fan so yea.
 | 
Poland Hell2k 
just xd and actually cerq was bad not fugly or daps
not NA team anymore XD
Welll same happened to Cloud9
2019-02-21 23:27
golden ain't coming back lol
2019-02-21 23:28
Zellsis is a stand-in currently. hmm maybe -Golden +karrigan then
would be cool but i think karrigan's going to mouz or optic
 | 
Switzerland sovereiign 
Actually one of the biggest reasons NRG struggled is because Cerq never really showed up. Cerq is key to NRG's success as most awpers are important to their team and Cerq did almost nothing this whole lan.
 | 
United States jay_320 
They better hope a team like C9 doesn't swoop in and try to snipe out Ethan or Brehze. The real reason they are out now is that Cerq did not show up at all for stage one and he's a fat man for Brehze and Ethan to carry alone.
2019-02-21 23:44
 | 
United States zer0skill 
If C9 ever want to even get near a major trophy again, they'll throw all the money they can at Brehze and Ethan. A lineup of autimatic, RUSH, Brehze, Ethan, and tarik would be nuts.
I would love to see this happen!
2019-02-22 06:09
That would make them an EU team and who in their right mindset would go EU for the minor no thanks
 | 
France DesmondHumes 
Keep daps and add Amanek instead of Fugly
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
+Tarik -fugly
2019-02-22 00:02
 | 
France DesmondHumes 
Good idea
2019-02-22 00:07
Daps, what a bot NRG needs kick him
2019-02-22 00:48
 | 
Dominican Republic SantoDomingo 
Stop fixing these teams pls
2019-02-22 01:20
-FugLy - daps +chrisJ +n0thing
+tarik?
2019-02-22 02:36
 | 
Other Renegades_Fan 
Fugly has never had a k/d over 1 in any match at a major. Always a negative k/d. Plus he fucked my 0-3 pick em's.
2019-02-22 02:39
 | 
Sweden fxzo 
-Daps -Fugly +Tarik +wardell
2019-02-22 02:42
 | 
World ascet 
how they are #4 btw? after just winning some quals?
2019-02-22 06:11
+tarik +stan
2019-02-22 14:01
Fugly? Are you serious? He's their entry and entry is supposed to be the worst rating in any team. Daps is okay, they dont need changes, they failed only in this major. Theyre consistently stable throughout tournament. They need consistency
2019-02-22 14:03
Fugly is most certainly not an entry, he has the least entry kills besides daps, he plays more of a krimz/styko type role where he is quite passive and supports the stars unless cerq for example needs him to clear an angle that is difficult with the AWP, then he will take the duel. With that said NRG have been at this weird limbo stage for about 6 months now, where we know they have potential to be elite but arent quite able to achieve it, a gatekeeper team if you will. They're at a solid level but it seems as though they're not really making any steps up, it's fine to trust the process but eventually it has to end if they dont find tournament success either multiple grand finals or finally punching the ticket and winning. Failing at 2 consecutive majors as a top 8 team usually results in roster changes if we follow history. Ask yourself, can this roster be better than liquid, their NA rivals? If yes then keep it, if no then maybe it's time to move around some pieces and see if something can get them there.
2019-02-23 22:59
I played with daps back in the day, talented guy. He left our team to pursue his cs ambitions and ive always been happy hes got to the pro level. Showed me I could have done so as well Had I pursued, fugly sucked back in the day when i played against him, but he was young then, and determined so good on him for making it too but, they didnt show up this time sadly
2019-02-23 15:47
+Nifty
2019-02-23 15:52
- coach + daps as coach
2019-02-24 04:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.