Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Top 30 Fix - Most competitive era in CS:GO history.
Pogba | 
Hungary Pogbazooka 
The roster changes we really want to see. Teams are not in a specific order, and therefore not from best to worst. Astralis: Gla1ve, Dupreeh, Xyp9x, Device, & Magisk - No fix needed! Easily the best team to ever touch CS:GO! Liquid: Nitr0, Twistzz, Elige, Naf, & Autimatic - Nitr0 is a sick riffler! Autimatic could go primary awp, and then this team has no limits! Na'Vi: Boombl4, S1mple, Flamie, Electronic, & Somedieyoung - It is time to say goodbye to Zeus and Edward! Boombl4 is a badass IGL, and Somedieyoung could provide the last bit of power they need! Such a skilled team! NRG: Tarik, Brehze, Cerq, Ethan, & Stewie2k (Daps as coach!) - Better fragging IGL, and stronger fragger than Fugly. This lineup could be the NRG that didn't dissapoint at the major! Specially with Daps as their coach! FaZe: ChrisJ, NiKo, Guardian, Ropz, & Hunter - It is time for the big changes for FaZe.. Olofm and Rain doesn't look like they're enjoying themselves in this team anymore, and AdreN is not the right match. Adding ChrisJ as IGL gives them a good 2nd awper, while Ropz and Hunter will bring some firepower! Also Hunter and Niko would have perfect synergy! NiP: Lekr0, F0rest, Rez, Get_Right, & Nawwk - Even though Get_Right is not the player he used to be, he suits very well in the support role, since he knows what it takes, and knows what kind of support a star player needs. The biggest problem to me is Dennis who is supposed to frag way more than he does. I think they need a dedicated awper, and i believe that Nawwk deserves a chance to prove himself. C9: Stanislaw, Rush, Wardell, SicK, & Freakazoid - We need a swap here, and i believe C9 should be a real NA team once again. Rush will stay, and get 4 new teammates. Stanislaw is good IGL with great fragging potential. Wardell is one of the most interesting NA awpers. SicK really deserve to take a step up from Rogue, and Freakazoid has been solid for Swole and Ghost. I could see this team do very good. Renegades: AZR, Jks, Gratisfaction, Liazz, & Jkaem - This team has something going for them, therefore no fix! I really want to see where this can go. They seem so deciplined, structured and organised as a team. Ence: Aleksib, Allu, Sergej, Zehn, & Sunny - Don't tell me you would not love to see this finnish power house! I got wet dreams about this lineup! North: Karrigan, Valde, Mertz, K0nfig, & Es3tag - Since no other danish team than Astralis has anything to lose with big shuffles, i would love to see North gathering a lineup as stacked as this. Karrigan is easily the 2nd best IGL from Denmark, and with players like these it could be a very scary team. MIBR: FalleN, Coldzera, Taco, Yuurih, & Kscerato - Fer is looking weak.. Like very very weak.. His playstyle isn't suited for the new meta, and the same goes for Felps.. I can't see a reason why you would not try to pick up the most promising Brazilian duo at this point. Vitality: NBK, Apex, ZywOo, Kioshima, & Amanek - Vitality is getting there.. But Alex is in my eyes not the right choice. I would love to see them with Kioshima and Amanek. With those two players i think they would have the right mix of support and firepower. Fnatic: Flusha, Krimz, Olofmeister, Rain, & Cromen - We need something new from Fnatic, and this lineup could possibly be the next succesful Fnatic lineup. (If Flusha wanna lead the troops.) We could finally see Olofm as a primary awper, and that might be what he need to bounce back, and start enjoying himself again. While having rifflers as Krimz, Rain and Cromen i could see this lineup do very good. BIG: Gob B, Nex, Tabsen, Xantares, & Woxic - Tizian is Legija 2.0, and why the hell would you make such a skilled aimer as Tabsen the primary awper? Those two factors made them bump out of the major without pride. Adding another Turkish star in Woxic, would give them the awper they really need, and also way more firepower to work with. Might as well also make it easier for Xantares to feel good in Germany. Also who would not like to see the two best turkish players on the same team? Mousesports: Krystal, HS, Fejtz, Mixwell, & Lowel - Complete new Mousesports roster, since all players should move elsewhere to fulfill their full potential. While this team will be nothing like the old Mousesports, it is still a pretty decent team, and we all know that Krystal has made players like these work together back in the days. I'll say give him another shot doing just that! Avangar: Jame, Qikert, Buster, Hobbit, & AdreN - Do i really need to explain this? God damn this could be insane to watch! G2: Shox, KennyS, Lucky, RpK, & ScreaM - At this point i completely lost faith in Shox' way of calling. But if it really has to work for him with that style of play, he needs a team of individuals that can all aim and frag the brain out. That excludes both Bodyy and Jackz. I think players as RpK and ScreaM fits his way of calling better, and that this team could actually do some serious damage! Shox just needs to calm his tits, and think twice about having such a big ego. Ghost: Steel, Koosta, Fugly, Swag, & N0thing - I would really love to have made this team stronger, even though it is not a weak team. Steel is a wonderful IGL, but since he cannot attend majors, i would pair him with players that aren't major material either. This team could do a fine job at other events, and still show some plays until/if someday the IBP players will get unbanned. Winstrike: Jerry, Worldedit, N0rb3r7, Ax1le, & Coldyy1 - Without Boombl4 they need a new IGL and way more firepower. Jerry can do a decent job as IGL, while still bringing frags to the table. Adding Ax1le and Coldyy1 will give them the extra firepower that they are so desperately in need of. TyLoo: BnTeT, Summer, Attacker, Freeman, & Kaze - This is the TyLoo we need! Imagine these beasts together! Could we finally see TyLoo do good at a major? Hellraisers: Ange1, ISSAA, Oskar, Styko, & Frozen - With Woxic and Hobbit gone, we need players that can bring firepower. Bringing in Oskar as the new awper, Styko as the new support, and Frozen as a new fragger makes Hellraisers look really scary! Valiance: Letn1, Nexa, Nukkye, Espiranto, & Draken - Without Hunter we need to bring in some more firepower to this team. Nukkye has proved that he is capable of bringing in good numbers, while a awper like Draken could provide the last they need instead of Ottond. This team could pace up the progress for Valiance who are already doing very good at the moment. ViCi: Advent, HZ, Somebody, Xccurate, & Bottle - A new ViCi team with the leftovers from TyLoo, and the ones who deserves to be on this team. Without Freeman and Kaze they need players that brings more firepower than Auman and Zhoking, which is easily done by bringing in HZ and Bottle. Furia: Bit, Hen1, Lucas1, Chelo, & Nekiz - Without Kscerato and Yuurih i see the rest of Furia going nowhere, so i believe they should get themselves a whole new Brazilian roster. This roster has what it takes to do some serious damage. Heroic: MSL, Cajunb, Kjaerbye, Aizy, & Gade - Reminds me a lot about the original North in terms of roles. This time around with MSL as main awper, and Cajunb as secondary, since they don't have K0nfig who used to play 2nd awp in that version of North. ForZe: S0tf1k, Xsepower, Almazer, Facecrack, & Scoobyxie - S0tf1k takes over for Jerry, since he is a decent IGL. But without Coldyy1 and Somedieyoung on his team, i think it is time for him to move on. The three remaining ForZe players all have high fragging abilities, and add Scoobyxie to that team, and i think it starts looking very deadly! Spirit: JR, Mir, Chopper, Krizzen, & Fitch - Spirit dies without Coldyy1, S0tf1k and Somedieyoung. So i think the best option for them is to take the remaining Avangar players, and add some of the best talent from Vega and Gambit. This team could actually end up being very good. Grayhound: Erkast, Sterling, Dexter, Rickeh, & Ustilo - Great additions for Grayhound who seem to lack experienced players. Erkast, Sterling and Dexter has the firepower, and this could possibly reach higher than the old Grayhound ever did! Luminosity: Steel, Boltz, Fer, Felps, & kNgV - BEAST TEAM! NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. OpTic: Snappi, Jugi, Refrezh, Niko, & Blamef - This is what Snappi does best. Raising young stars into super stars! Ladies & Gentlemen! Welcome to the most competitive era in CS:GO history.
2019-02-22 07:36
Wow
2019-02-22 07:40
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
Jesus! High quality post!
2019-02-22 09:24
Always a big honor when it comes from you mr. Analyst! <3
2019-02-23 01:07
2019-02-22 09:24
You wasted so much time for this? You've got too much free time
2019-02-22 09:25
You waste your time on making 50 stupid comments, while i make one quality post. Who has too much free time?
2019-02-23 01:08
What do you mean
2019-02-23 01:11
Wtf Super post
2019-02-22 09:28
Thanks!
Jesus! High quality post
2019-02-22 09:32
xaN | 
France TARES 
Tbh it would be a pretty high improvement for any of these teams. I don't really believe in your mouz tho
2019-02-22 09:35
I wasn't quite sure about the Mousesports lineup either.. I had other teams in my head for that spot. Krystal, Aerial, Ottond, Mixwell, & Lowel came to my mind as well.
2019-02-23 01:10
 | 
United States Samsquanch_ 
Mixwell ain’t leavin the movistar dickriders Rip
2019-02-23 01:59
+1
2019-02-22 09:38
Stopped reading at Auti to Liquid. Liquid squad is pretty solid and Auti leaving C9 = disbandment.
2019-02-22 09:41
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
You lost the best HLTV fix ever made.
2019-02-23 00:29
Wow..... Like Autimatic wouldn't make more sense than Stewie.. His main role is already filled..
2019-02-23 01:10
autimatic leaving = Cloud9 has a chance to get better lol
2019-02-23 01:15
how autimatic has pretty much been the start player for c9 since tarik and stew left hes performance shows as well
2019-02-23 02:35
we are in 2019 - what now counts is the performance since lisbon when flusha started to lead
2019-02-23 13:06
tbh that HR squad looks sick ngl
2019-02-22 09:42
 | 
Azerbaijan kvestinmak 
+1
2019-02-22 09:43
that mouz team wouldn't even qualify for most tournaments
2019-02-22 09:43
 | 
Germany xViper133 
2019-02-22 09:45
i wouldn't take zehn over aerial or even xseven
2019-02-22 11:45
that was the first thing i disagreed with😎
2019-02-23 02:00
 | 
Europe Report_Bot 
+1 very nice post
2019-02-22 11:48
 | 
Germany FunnyDank 
Beautiful lineups i have to admit
2019-02-22 11:54
 | 
Germany FunnyDank 
Beautiful lineups i have to admit but i would add Sprout tho
2019-02-22 11:55
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
But sprout is not top 30?
2019-02-22 20:10
I would if they was in top 30. But honestly i like the Sprout lineup as it is..
2019-02-23 01:11
This is so good
2019-02-22 20:12
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
Agree
2019-02-23 00:25
Excuse me? VP are invited to iem Katowice 2019 final so 2 majors in 2019 and snatchie top1 2019
2019-02-23 00:28
But not in top 30 mate.
2019-02-23 01:12
Rip Friberg... ): How the fuck is Karrigan on a team and not Happy :/ Have a less depressing day! -VeryDepressingGuy
2019-02-23 00:35
Not enough french teams in top 30 to fill in Happy. I wanted to put him in G2, but we all knows he won't work with Shox around the team.
2019-02-23 01:12
longest bait i've ever read nice post!
2019-02-23 00:38
God | 
Taiwan xxxhoshi 
tyloo - xccurate? i aren't think that
2019-02-23 00:45
nex | 
Germany Der_Pabst 
tizian is legija 2.0? a team like big definetely needs players like tizian since they play with alot of equipment usage. also who would take support role? I think natosaphix should join some danish team but idk i think you chose a bad moment for making this post since sprout was top 30 a week ago :3
2019-02-23 00:50
Gob B goes support ofc! Tabsen can take his role, and close out rounds. That or Nex. With Woxic as awper they have so many options, who can also frag. Me too! NaTo is insane! But i don't think he fits in any of these over the players i've mentioned already. With AcilioN out of Heroic, they could build something together. AcilioN, NaToSaphix, AnJ, Tenzki, & Moddii would actually be a pretty decent team.
2019-02-23 01:16
High quality post, however there are some things I disagree with: Na'Vi: -Boombl4, -sdy, +Jame, +qikert - Jame is pretty self explanatory, while he does play primary AWP he is the best IGL in the CIS region at the moment (Ange1 and Boombl4 are close though, I value some things Jame brings more though). Jame has some fantastic rifles as well, so even if he didn't get AWP he can still do damage, +qikert goes hand in hand with Jame, they've got experience together, qikert has former IGL experience and can help develop strats and the co-existing experience with Jame could be useful, he's a good entry frag and that's something Na'Vi need. FaZe: Too many fraggers who'd want to be the star and no one to do clear support, I think a lineup of chrisJ, NiKo, rain, GuardiaN, kioshima would be best. Fnatic: -rain -cromen, +brollan, +Twist. Both are the future of the Swedish scene don't just throw that away, if you did then NiP should do a +brollan instead of nawwk no matter what. Those are the only ones that really interest me to be honest, others are complete shit (mousesports throwing out core, Cloud9 going back to NA only, etc.) or ridiculous, or uninteresting.
2019-02-23 00:59
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
I have to say i agree more with Pogbazooka than you. Yes Jame and Qikert could be insane. But i do not see them fit as well as Sdy and Boombl4 in terms of roles at ALL! Kio should go back to french cs! Some other support would be better, but i think this fragging team could work for them. I disagree the Fnatic lineup to me is insane! Theres so many teams here that are interesting.
2019-02-23 01:06
There are interesting teams here, I think Na'Vi needs a bit of swapping around of roles in the first place so changing that doesn't seem like a huge problem at least for me. I think if you swapped around the roles a bit then Jame and qikert are by far the better choices, Na'Vi's playstyle is lacking in a lot of senses too currently, it certainly works but could be far better. kioshima is doing a fine job in Cloud9, I don't want to ruin the thing he has going and is clearly enjoying now for him to go back to a scene which is unstable half the time. If we're going to be honest, I think a lineup of Golden, olofmeister, Krimz, Twist, Brollan is the best option Fnatic has without taking any NiP players (Because Swedish politics) I think he provides a lot of interesting teams, especially ones like NRG or North, but others like his ENCE lineup (ZehN would not be a good fit for that squad over Ariel), mousesports, and his CIS shuffle in general don't appeal to my tastes.
2019-02-23 01:13
Wait what? How are boombl4 and sdy (who is a lurker lol) fitting more rolewise than jame and qikert?
2019-02-23 01:14
With Jame you sacrifice his or s1mple's role... Whats the point of that? Both are amazing at what they do. Qikert and Electronic would have role clashes as well. Thats the two best players of each team.. That would entirely ruin two of the best CIS players no matter what! Boombl4 can fit in at almost anything, and ofc Sdy should be the lurk of the team. With Flamie being support, and Electronic as Entry.
2019-02-23 01:22
electronic as entry lol
2019-02-23 01:33
Best Entry % from NaVi after S1mple? You gotta be braindamaged...
2019-02-23 01:47
alright I see it was a waste of time to type anything in this thread lol
2019-02-23 01:49
You're completely waste of time, with your knowledge of CS:GO mate..
2019-02-23 01:49
cringe you are quite sad if you actually wasted so much time in this thread just to bait or if you think all of this for real
2019-02-23 01:50
Are you retarded? XD
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
What Pogbazooka said!
2019-02-23 01:51
you cant be for real that you want to make electronic the entry and then flamie the support lol also you realized that sdy is quite the onliner and shouldnt even be considered at all?
2019-02-23 01:54
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
Flamie is already support? What are you smoking?
2019-02-23 01:54
flamie is entry, Edward is support
2019-02-23 01:56
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
God damn you're the idiot here dude.. wtf
2019-02-23 13:35
says the one that wants boombl4 and fucking sdy over jame and qikert yeah thanks I am done with the people in this thread which for some reason think that any of this makes sense
2019-02-23 14:11
zonic | 
Denmark Phoey 
You're so braindead... Not knowing about roles, and thinks it doesn't matter to just change them around. lmfao.. You're a joke.
2019-02-23 14:15
 | 
Poland KaPeWuu 
what do you think about VP? whats the best team from Poland?
2019-02-23 01:00
Current VP will get nowhere.. A quick Polish fix could be: (No specific order of best and worst) Team 1: Taz, Rallen, Michu, Snatchie, & Gruby Team 2: Szpero, Innocent, Furlan, Snax, & Byali Team 3: TOAO, Reatz, Mouz, Minise, & Morelz Team 4: NEO, Tudson, Dycha, Kap3r, & Saju
2019-02-23 01:42
I see zero tier1 material here
2019-02-23 02:26
 | 
Poland KaPeWuu 
saju xaxaxaxaxa
2019-02-23 14:13
 | 
Poland KaPeWuu 
saju isnt pro player :D He is 30 yo streamer :D i see you have small knowledge about pl scene xd
2019-02-24 12:13
 | 
Brazil Boldro1965 
NaVi Electronic Flamie S1mple Jame BOOMBL4
In what world would that make sense? 2 IGLS, 2 Awpers? This is very bad...
2019-02-23 01:23
 | 
Brazil Boldro1965 
No. Pro's can do more then 1 roles, JAME as primary awper, s1mple back to rifler (all around, star role) and decide who igling
2019-02-23 01:29
Imo that would be so stupid.. Football players can play more roles as well. But no one performs top level, if they aren't in their right element.
2019-02-23 01:43
Wtf was this MiBR fix, like, wtf? Besides that, really good fixes, m8.
2019-02-23 01:14
The one they need! Kscerato and Yuurih has a very good knowledge of the current meta, unlike Felps and Fer who only makes plays 1/3 of their games..
2019-02-23 01:26
Most of them are pretty good man gj Also one thing, am i the only one who thinks edward is better than flamie? If he had more freedom he would be a much better player.. they put all the hard stuff on him, while flamie has much easier roles and still sucks
2019-02-23 01:19
Flamie is playing support. And as a support player he does amazing!
2019-02-23 01:24
Nice However, Wardell and Freakazoid both turned down C9 offers in the past months.
2019-02-23 01:20
But this is a completely other Cloud9. And i never said any of these are realistic, just what would be the best.
2019-02-23 01:25
SicK god 100%
2019-02-23 01:27
 | 
Brazil Neenzu 
omg luminosity
2019-02-23 01:31
I know right?
2019-02-23 01:47
Its nice that people are able to make long posts about many roster changes but sadly if your idea was to really make the best teams possible (at least with the top teams) then there are so many mistakes... Liquid shouldnt change anything - Stewie2K brings finally some fire in which none of the Liquid players or autimatic have. Also autimatic is sooooooooo overrated and impactwise barely the third best player in Cloud9. I wouldnt take Boombl4 and sdy because I dont think Winstrike are that good because of their IGL. I saw more from Jame/qikert and I trust them way more to be able to be at least decent leaders. I would also add LMBT as coach and make Na'Vi use his style and make qikert the new IGL like he did with mousesports and chrisJ. NRG would then be -Stewie2K +autimatic and it might not even be that bad to put daps on coach but I dont know if that would really work out since I dont trust tarik as IGL at all and I dont think he would run much of daps style. daps himself wanted already to coach so you could try it but I would prefer daps as player for now. This FaZe lineup is just a trainwreck lol. chrisJ will 99 % not be a good IGL without LMBT in the long run. Sure, AdreN is not right - but ropz and hunter? You would legit only have chrisJ as support and three players that need star roles to be very effective. That wouldnt work out. If you want to make national lineups or at least lineups with the same language then its a good idea to break FaZe up (because honestly I dont have any hope in them anymore when they are looking to add hunter for AdreN lol) but this lineup? I would put NiKo and Hunter on Valiance and make them full serbian. But I will give you a pass because I myself also have no idea what I would do with FaZe, I would really just bomb it up. The org also cant buyout players anymore. NiP nawwk is a bit too early for me. You could try it of course since NiP has to do a change if they want to get better. If you want to form a swedish superteam then you can let this lineup like it is even though I would try to add hampus/Golden over Lekr0. mibr should never kick fer AND felps lol they are their most impactful players especially if you pick up Kscerato who is a huuuuge baiter like coldzera. If you want to make the swedish superteam then fnatic should do -rain, cromen +twist, brollan. If you want to allow norwegians aswell then just -cromen +brollan. cromen is another reaaaaly overrated player while brollan is playing entry in fnatic which would rain do then so brollan would frag more. Kicking tiziaN from BIG is the worst thing of your post. I would also go full german (at least as language) and do gob b, tabseN, tiziaN, nex and chrisJ even though I would kick nex one day for faveN. Rest of your lineups are leftover lineups which I would have to change too much since I made too many changes with the top teams so I wont address them. These are also not really relevant anyway.
2019-02-23 01:32
I saw nothing but mistakes here...
2019-02-23 01:46
Other dkzr 
+1 for fnatic lineup
2019-02-23 01:32
 | 
Europe O1ek 
nice post
nice post men, i see you put a lot of thought into this. there are some lineups i disagree with but im on steam browser now (playing cs) so no time to mention which ones. cool thread😎
2019-02-23 02:03
 | 
Canada top_zozzle 
skitzwert wooglefloogle my razringodingo 😎😎😎😎😎
2019-02-23 13:37
waht the heck😎
2019-02-24 17:41
I am feeling thank you. You didnt remove XANTARES from BIG.
2019-02-23 13:13
 | 
Canada top_zozzle 
pogba on LAN? i aren’t think that.
2019-02-23 13:37
Nobody's gonna read that wall of text.
2019-02-23 14:18
chrisJ | 
Netherlands Dvid 
broooo i so want ChrisJ in faze! I called it right when he left mouz hahaha
2019-02-23 14:19
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.