Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Best story of my life
Aleksib | 
New Zealand gaxen 
I had such an adventure at work. The boss asked me if I would do the project by Friday. I told him that I didn't want to and I just started to fuck around him because since I've been working there for 5 years, he won't throw me away, just because I won't deliver some bullshit project by Friday. Listen, my friend Patrick who gave me a job in this design office told me that he would finish this project for me. This is generally a guy who believes deeply in God, very helpful, as I said, he arranged this job for me and was always very friendly to me, he invited me to his home, I met his wife Sylvia, his daughter Patricia, and here I have to say something unpleasant. Patricia has a brain tumor, the girl is still under the watchful eye of doctors in Sherman Cure Hospital. Treating this girl is very expensive, but nevermind. So, Patrick says he's going to finish my project, I said - ok. On Thursday the boss jumps to me and asks why I cheated him, and I say - how did I cheat you? He says - Well, you deceived me because I can see that this is not your signature on a project and besides, You told me that you will not make it by Friday, and now we have Thursday and the project is finished. He said - you're fired. I said - Wait, we'll get along somehow. He said - Okay, I will not release you from work, but you have to tell me the whole truth, who did this project for you. So I told him that Patrick. And listen now - we have Saturday, Patryk got a phone call yesterday night that he was disciplinary dismissal from work. And now the best thing - his daughter unfortunately will have to leave the hospital in two weeks and will most likely die from this cancer, because Patrick will lose family health insurance together with his work. And in America, if you don't have insurance, you don't have a job, you are fucked up! And now - he led a lavish life, just like me, he bought himself various things, and now how to change this shit into money? So his beautiful daughter won't be so beautiful soon, and so Sylvia (his wife) doesn't work, so his daughter won't be an angel soon, but she will be such a small corpse in the coffin. And what do you say about this?
2019-02-23 18:05
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i say go back to the gaschamber
2019-02-23 18:05
 | 
Austria 1treaz 
+1
2019-02-23 18:07
cya 3 days
2019-02-23 18:09
God | 
Poland henlo 
yeah im not reading all this have a nice day
2019-02-23 18:08
fnx | 
Japan madeintyo 
I had such an adventure at work. The boss asked me if I would do the project by Friday. I told him that I didn't want to and I just started to fuck around him because since I've been working there for 5 years, he won't throw me away, just because I won't deliver some bullshit project by Friday. Listen, my friend Patrick who gave me a job in this design office told me that he would finish this project for me. This is generally a guy who believes deeply in God, very helpful, as I said, he arranged this job for me and was always very friendly to me, he invited me to his home, I met his wife Sylvia, his daughter Patricia, and here I have to say something unpleasant. Patricia has a brain tumor, the girl is still under the watchful eye of doctors in Sherman Cure Hospital. Treating this girl is very expensive, but nevermind. So, Patrick says he's going to finish my project, I said - ok. On Thursday the boss jumps to me and asks why I cheated him, and I say - how did I cheat you? He says - Well, you deceived me because I can see that this is not your signature on a project and besides, You told me that you will not make it by Friday, and now we have Thursday and the project is finished. He said - you're fired. I said - Wait, we'll get along somehow. He said - Okay, I will not release you from work, but you have to tell me the whole truth, who did this project for you. So I told him that Patrick. And listen now - we have Saturday, Patryk got a phone call yesterday night that he was disciplinary dismissal from work. And now the best thing - his daughter unfortunately will have to leave the hospital in two weeks and will most likely die from this cancer, because Patrick will lose family health insurance together with his work. And in America, if you don't have insurance, you don't have a job, you are fucked up! And now - he led a lavish life, just like me, he bought himself various things, and now how to change this shit into money? So his beautiful daughter won't be so beautiful soon, and so Sylvia (his wife) doesn't work, so his daughter won't be an angel soon, but she will be such a small corpse in the coffin. And what do you say about this?
2019-02-23 18:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.