Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Jewish love tips
Aleksib | 
New Zealand gaxen 
Listening, I just started watching a movie about how people meet with each other and have big problems with it. Men haven't approach to women at all, I always do this with women - instead of playing some games, I tell them at the very beginning: "Listen to me whore! You'll be sucking my dick anyway sooner or later, so maybe we'll get to the point! I will not invite you for dating and I will not pay for any expensive things, expensive lunches, expensive clothes, expensive anything, if this is to work among us, you must try to do the same as I do. It's not that before I fuck You, I have to try to buy you gifts and take care of you. You have to take care of me the same way because in the end I'll give you a cunnilingus anyway, so you have to give me a blowjob and there is no such thing that a woman will say to me "Ohhhh. . . And suddenly she starts crying when I fuck her or she doesn't speak all day long, and in europe, people ask their women "what do you mean my love?" and they tell some fairy tales like "I don't feel loved", "I don't feel appreciated". Men open your eyes...
2019-02-25 12:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Pumtac | 
Slovenia YuNOliek 
I reported this thread because the thing I got from you last night was less than a "tip"
2019-02-25 12:03
 | 
Norway stinkyfrog09 
nice
2019-02-25 12:03
Pumtac | 
Slovenia YuNOliek 
I rekt him huhuhu
2019-02-25 12:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.