Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I think I fell in love ...
breakfast | 
Myanmar BlessMyFamily 
She is really shy and maybe a year older than me. She dresses nicely but not like most other girls. I noticed her because she is in some classes with me and she pays a lot of attention in class unlike most other girls in my college which makes me like her. I sometimes notice her looking at me when I am alone at lunch and smiling to me. Last week she even sat next to me but we only talked about uni related stuff. She seems so friendly but I dont know anything about her. I think she also doesnt have a lot of romantic/sexual experience because she is so introverted and allthough I find her attractive even though most other guys seem to not even notice her (maybe because she is really small and skinny). Today I was looking for her the whole day but I never saw her pale skin, friendly smile or attractive face. This was the moment I realized how important she has become for me. I couldnt stare at her brown hair in class and couldnt hope as always she would come to sit with me during lunch. What should I do about this?
2019-02-25 22:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
RpK | 
Germany STIFAN
She is really shy and maybe a year older than me. She dresses nicely but not like most other girls. I noticed her because she is in some classes with me and she pays a lot of attention in class unlike most other girls in my college which makes me like her. I sometimes notice her looking at me when I am alone at lunch and smiling to me. Last week she even sat next to me but we only talked about uni related stuff. She seems so friendly but I dont know anything about her. I think she also doesnt have a lot of romantic/sexual experience because she is so introverted and allthough I find her attractive even though most other guys seem to not even notice her (maybe because she is really small and skinny). Today I was looking for her the whole day but I never saw her pale skin, friendly smile or attractive face. This was the moment I realized how important she has become for me. I couldnt stare at her brown hair in class and couldnt hope as always she would come to sit with me during lunch. What should I do about this?
2019-02-25 22:34
Go smash
2019-02-25 22:34
2 replies
Becky lemme smash
2019-02-26 12:17
1 reply
AYYY
2019-02-26 12:51
ffs dont fall in love with people you've never kissed, you'll get rekt text her already and ask her out or say that you're interested in being with her or something, or answer instagram stories and build upon there
2019-02-25 22:39
24 replies
Typical Brazilian answer... that's not the way the rest of the world works my friend.
2019-02-25 22:36
5 replies
rest of the world unfortunately has a lot to learn comrade
2019-02-25 22:37
4 replies
You get girls in Brazil that way you don't get girls anywhere else.
2019-02-25 22:38
3 replies
dude, it's not like our everyday life is like carnival. during festivities like carnival I agree, brazil is mostly a fuckfest but otherwise we don't differ all that much from western society. From what I know people are more reserved in the east though
2019-02-25 22:40
2 replies
Mm they are but I don't live there anymore. I usually can tell what to do and how to act with different girls but I mean that's retrospective. And I have my girl already <3
2019-02-25 22:44
1 reply
happy for you mate
2019-02-25 22:46
I dont have a social media except whatsapp
2019-02-25 22:36
2 replies
try to get her number and talk to her on whatsapp then or start inching closer to her personally. it's just gonna be harder if you catch feelings cuz you'll be all nervous and shit
So you should to go for fb and instagram 😎
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
+1 instagram replies always make up for good conversations . y me lio ajajaaja
14 replies
12 replies
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
go talk to her she will always be grateful for a good talk after some talk ask to go out eat something then ez from there
11 replies
I dont know her interests tho (except the degree which she is getting). what topics work for making a conversation with girls?
2019-02-25 22:47
10 replies
dont listen to VIKTORAL if you want to have sucess with women. He is braindead and thinks you cant be sucessful picking up girls while wearing white t shirt and jeans and dont spend all day on social media pretending to live a good life
2019-02-25 22:51
9 replies
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
lmao man dont tell me money is everything
2019-02-25 23:00
8 replies
But seriously what is wrong with a nice clean t shirt and some good jeans?
2019-02-25 23:02
7 replies
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
lmao its absolutely fine, but this guy above says that he just pulls out his bmw keys in a bar and gets tons of girls coming to him. he is just braindead dont listen him. and btw anything related to what us tudy together is a good starting point. best way is when shes alone and just approach friendly and ask something about exams or some shit that will start and then just proceed to ask for tastes, hobbies, etc... surely u will find something to talk and then number of phone or sth, then another day go out... idk thats what i would do
2019-02-25 23:08
6 replies
show me the thread where I said that. Can remember saying something similar but never said anything about BMW. No one who is stuttgart born and raised and has some pride would even consider driving that car brand
2019-02-25 23:12
5 replies
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
ok,maybe u said audi germans dont like bmw? rly sexy cars...
2019-02-25 23:18
4 replies
Germans like BMW. Swabians with pride drive a mercedes or when they cant afford like me a foreign car. But driving VW, Audi or BMW as a swabian is treason and I prefer driving my hyundai until I finish university
2019-02-25 23:20
3 replies
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
lmao i will never understand this german "pride" when it comes to brands and quality of products
2019-02-25 23:26
2 replies
It is a cultural thing. We are one of the wealthiest parts of europe cause of bosch and daimler. We are proud of still producing the best engineers in the world. Buying BMW or Siemens is shameful. Pretty sure its vice versa in munich and they dont buy mercedes or bosch
2019-02-25 23:40
Eastfrisians meanwhile just take pride in their tea-culture and the Wadden Sea :D
2019-02-26 15:31
 | 
Europe Holiwis
xdd
2019-02-26 12:36
sex her
 | 
Belgium Chuckyyy
Go for it, you will regret this if you don't tell her
hohohooo the one that don't talk hide lots of stuff be very cautious about that-you think she would not have lots of experience in bed LUL
2019-02-25 22:41
 | 
Netherlands @Deji
Kinda Same story with me but then she rejected my Instagram request
4 replies
what is a instagram request? sry I try to avoid social media. Like asking her out on a date?
2019-02-25 22:45
3 replies
 | 
Netherlands @Deji
Follow request
2019-02-25 22:45
2 replies
oh that sucks. Hope you are better
2019-02-25 22:49
1 reply
 | 
Netherlands @Deji
Thank you
2019-02-25 22:53
Ask to go out somewhere for some pizza or some stuff, if you dont treat her bad (Which you obviously wont) then you will get good conversations and things should happen naturally
 | 
World ZMDR
2019-02-25 22:50
As far as fake stories go, this one is fairly interesting. I actually read through the whole thing.
2019-02-25 22:51
>her pale skin >bolivia pick one
2019-02-25 22:52
5 replies
Oh this happened in western europe just so you dont get confused.
2019-02-25 22:53
3 replies
Ok, here's a serious protip for you: you said in some comment before that you don't have her number. This is easy to solve: at the end of a class just talk with her and tell that your last conversation (even if it was the uni one) was very interesting and you like it, so if she wants to talk more to text you (and give your number to her). If she is interested in you, she'll text otherwise just forget her and try to find another girl
2019-02-25 23:01
2 replies
not a pro tip at all but ok lmao
2019-02-26 12:13
1 reply
axaxaxaxaxaxa low iq brazilians rating someone else advice
2019-02-26 15:43
 | 
Brazil Soulsix
I was reading this part while drinking milk and suddenly my monitor got fully milked lul
2019-02-25 22:57
girls in 2k19 LUL
2019-02-25 22:54
1 reply
i agree. we dont even know if she identifies as a girl. could be one of the 73 other genders
2019-02-25 23:32
I feel you bro, I love girl from my university. because of her i quit gaming and start working on my self, gym and stuff. But problem is she is 25 years old, i am 18. I think i dont deserve her and dont have a chance becaus of age, Thats why i keep my self in friendzone.
2019-02-25 23:04
2019-02-25 23:06
I think I also fell in love with a girl which is ridiculous because I met her in my holidays in October and I only spent 3 days with her.. She is from the same country I am but since the holidays are over I haven't talked to her or even messaged her.. At first I tought it was just nice to meet a cute girl in holiday and spend some time with her but after the holidays were over I felt so down because I missed her alot which is unusual for me since I never had the same feelings for a girl before.. I tought these feelings would fade away after 2-3 weeks but I still think about her everyday wtf is wrong with me I even check her whatsapp profile picture once a week like wtf If I were you I would ask her out.. Spend some time with her and get to know her better
2019-02-25 23:06
 | 
France GUNERSBB
2019-02-25 23:09
 | 
Portugal ReallyGuys
Listen. I was in the exact same situation as you, she was interested in me, and i was in her. What did I do? Nothing, just waited, and you can't imagine how much i regret what I did till this day. So please, if your sure that she is interested in you, please go talk to her, spend time with her! Idk if you ever got through this but it's a little hard to get over it believe me.
2019-02-25 23:26
You can just go up and talk to me, it's fine
2019-02-25 23:28
 | 
Algeria _whx4mi
You gotta risk it for the biscuit man , go confront her you have nothing to lose :D !
2019-02-25 23:42
 | 
Brazil syncme
show her interest like, you dont have to straight ask her out, instead just talk usual stuff but start touching her, touch her arms, when ur sit down touch your leg with hers, if she is interested in you she will appreciate this and touch you back and than its pretty obvious you like each other and thats when you invite her for something unpretensious but if the magic is on, it will happen regardless of the place
2019-02-26 11:58
5 replies
WTF weirdo, "start touching her" u dont touch her unless she touches you first. show some respect.
2019-02-26 12:04
2 replies
 | 
Brazil syncme
if she smiles at everything u say an touches you for me is pretty obvious she likes me, you touch her back but not in sexual parts lol, it works better for me than ask her something without a real approach
2019-02-26 12:35
1 reply
yeah if SHE is interest she will touch u first...
2019-02-26 12:44
 | 
Brazil Gaiolero
NA comment
2019-02-26 12:21
1 reply
+1
2019-02-26 12:50
just keep going with the uni stuff eventually it will evolve into other conversations... in 1 week you two will be talking a lot more, next week just invite her to a litte snack after uni. Casual stuff man, the classic: I think im going to get some food, are u hungry? if she says no then thats a bit difficult
2019-02-26 12:06
2019-02-26 12:10
KISS HER AND GIVE KIDS
2019-02-26 12:14
She probably wants to eat ur lunch
2019-02-26 12:14
Feel the big fat fanny Pull out the jammy, and kill the punanny!
2019-02-26 12:18
1 reply
Lmao
2019-02-26 12:23
 | 
India otgps
Bro you gonna make her a princess in your thoughts and construct an imaginary castle for her. Fuck all that. Get over your fear and get rejected by her. She is occupying too much free real estate in your brain. Fill that real estate with something else
2019-02-26 12:44
 | 
Finland SiniKala
Rape
2019-02-26 15:46
2019-02-26 15:51
Give me your twitter bro so we can speak about this situation because im in that too right now 😔
2019-02-26 15:52
suck her dick and she will like you
2019-02-27 23:19
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.