Handball is fun to watch but not to play cuz im small af :(
1. wall jumping (((( mexico-usa ))))
soon new sport just waitink
cs very entertaining when ence rekting g2 nabs luL
my top3 is definitely football, MMA/boxing, CSGO in that order
2. ice hockey
3. cs go maybe
If you think OW is boring but consider football exciting and entertaining then you are a joke.
Football so boring compared to cs imo, used to watch full matches but i just cant anymore, leave it after bout 30 mins, only matches i fully watch are worldcup and uefa, cs so fats paced its just perfect
1. Badminton is the best for me. That fast paced rally and front court battle especially between the men's doubles and mixed doubles. Big fan of the old danes Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen. Women's doubles a bit boring imo since most of them mostly just lobs the ball.
2. Started to get bored (sorry 4 ma englando) by football + its kinda depressing as an Arsenal fan.
2) CSGO (this one is a VERY close second)
3) Baseball or football/soccer
Rugby when big comps are on like 6 Nations.
I can't find any sports very enjoyable to watch, but esports always looks dope imo
3) Fortnite (impressive at pro level)
1. charismatic people playing video game (bonus points if they are drunk)
dota2 TI > dota2 major > CSGO major > rest trash outdoor sports
I hate irl sports
NHL (not game)
Fifa (game) / Apex
handball is boring to me
tennis is very enjoyable
3. Martial arts
Love playing Rocket League but I dont watch the pro games that often.
Really enjoyed playing floorball in school, atleast if you mean the same floorball we play over here in germany :D
1. Ice Hockey
I live in a handball city , and i'm in a handball high school (normal high school , but with sport classroom and a handball pole) and i'm in the same classroom than probably next handball stars lol , and me , the next esports star
(e)sports and my favorite players
to play:anything i have the opportunity
4 Winter x games / Ski Jumping
honourable mentions - ping pong, badminton handball
Icehockey (mostly NHL)
4.lol or r6s
And bonus . Street shitting with the fam
Not in particular order, just the sports I enjoy the most, but I watch basically everything, sports are the only things that I watch on TV.
1. ice hockey
2. football (the real american one)
3. (women's) Handball / Football (I only like to watch either Champions League, World cup or EU Cup)
1. Basketball (Even tho I'm really short)
3. Volleyball (Again even tho I'm really short)
I really despise playing football, but that's just me
1. League of Legends
in turkey super league football (soccer) is so shit its became not fun to watch :( but at least we have premier league <3
Football over everything bro..
Since i were a little kid i go with my father to the cafe see all FC Porto games bRO!
1. college football (NA football)
not in order but
Csgo( I would put csgo over Dota. However I enjoy watching TI way more than every cs tournament combined)
I only watch fighting games esports.
Soccer(EPL and LC)
Dota 2(Only TI)
Hockey(NHL and World Cup)
1. ice hockey
2. football (but only world cups)
3. Something that includes a team of finns/ a finn, for example basketball world championship qualifers, volleyball, skiing or well anything goes if we have a gold contender ;D
1- dota ti/majors/minors
2- dota when pros are playing pubs
3- dota when my friends/anyonegood is playing
1-basketball (only nba)
3. CSGO (when I have bettet, not big amounts, but enough to get a adrenalin rush)
1. Football ⚽️
1. Dota 2
2. Dota 2
3. Dota 2
Agree with you on that order, exactly like this
Darts, I actually like it, the atmosphere is awesome and it is an interesting sport
Probably not a common top 3 but for me:
3. Starcraft (should watch it more often tbh)
quake live duel
objectively the worst are American football, soccer, and overwatch
Cs, starcraft 1 and 2, Olympic weightlifting (because I practice it) and football
Sometimes I watch rugby and American football but it's rare
3. (women's) biathlon. Skiing to checkpoints and shooting a rifle at them. Missed shots mean more kilometres. Women's because there are no good male Finnish athletes at the sport atm.
1. starcraft 2
i do not watch anything else
3. Marble racing
2.tf2(even though its sometimes stalematey)
i enjoyed floorball too :)
CSGO For me at #1 Because I haven't been involved in sports for years and as u said with football I feel connected to CS. I went to the faceit Major and hopefully will go to the star series major its just the emotions in game which make it so special.
To me no whatever happens in the future when I look back on my life, CS:GO will be something I will never ever forget.
From 1994 to ~ 2015 a football maniac, watched almost every important game, but lost my fun watching it, since football players are probably the biggest pussies and I can't watch them Twitter Boys anymore. Only watch wc and CL finals.
But I watch almostevery sport
Been following nba since 1995, NFL since 2003, ice hockey only worldcups and Olympia since 1995, tennis since 1996, snooker since 2002, boxing since 1997 (met Klitschko in 1998), MMA since 1998.
The only sport i can't watch because it's boring are any kind of racing and handball
Sports to play
Sports to watch
The best sports to watch are def. Football at higher leagues (try to watch in ex. polish league Jesus Christ help) Volleyball at international stage, and Handball. In esports cs go is one good to watch but there are titles like rocket league, mortal kombat or so and xbox cod. Thats my opionion ofc you can disagree with it.
lmao football is probably the most boring game to watch ever
3rd swimming(if random swimming doesnt count then basketball)
I only watch CSGO though,the others I only play
3: Rocket League
1. football, everyone can watch it
1- football (fun to play.. boring to watch)
2 - csgo
3 - ball hockey
1 - ice hockey
2 - csgo
3 - cycling (only tdf :D)