Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA come here
United States ImDefex 
Anyone else watching this Cohen hearing? This is so interesting. Everyone's heated.
2019-02-27 18:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United Kingdom niggatwerk 
I mean since it’s the US government I wouldn’t be surprised but again I wouldn’t be surprised if Cohen was just trying to take trump down with him
2019-02-27 18:18
I wanna reserve my final judgement but so far it seems to me that you may be right when you say he's taking Trump down with him. I mean, he called Trump racist for not having any black person on his staff atm but he hired a black woman during the campaign. So I'm just waiting until the hearing is over.
2019-02-27 18:17
Quick correction. He mentioned as one sign of Trump being a racist was there are no black people in Trump management, not that no black people are working for Trump. He has also mentioned Trump and Charlottesville where Trump said there where good people on both sides even though the one side was neo-nazis, and I think there is also more only I did not hear the first half hour.
2019-02-27 18:49
Regarding the management, it doesn't make anyone racist for not having a person of color managing. That's why I say that. The Charlottesville thing, idk Trump handled that pretty badly. When he said there were good people on both sides there was Antifa, which is a domestic terrorist group, and neo-nazis of the other side. So I'd put my money on Trump trying to be neutral but was just dumb as a stump
2019-02-27 19:01
Blue | 
Belgium Thotiana 
link? is he exposing trump?
2019-02-27 18:15
cnn.com
2019-02-27 18:16
msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-cover.. He's obviously lying about a few things but there might be some truth to what he's saying.
2019-02-27 18:18
Blue | 
Belgium Thotiana 
What spicy things did he say so far?
2019-02-27 18:19
Things about Trump being racist, hush money, republicans yelling at cohen, cohen yelling back, democrats yelling at republicans, democrats loving cohen, and republicans at democrats. This is amazing because both sides have legitimate points and it's not the shit show that usually is congress. I mean, it's still a shit show but it's not the same type of shit show.
2019-02-27 18:24
Blue | 
Belgium Thotiana 
nice xd
2019-02-27 18:26
He brought documents showing Trump was involved in the payments for Stormy Daniels which documents Trump is guilty of campaign violation. And he also brought some documents which could indicate Trump is guilty of Wire Fraud towards Deutsche Bank ie. Trump lied about his finances in order to get loans.
2019-02-27 18:25
The republicans attacks are rather primitive. I just can not see what they gain repeating what is already know of Cohen and his previous lies, seems to me it is because they are scared to ask him real questions because it will bring out dirt on Trump. Also seeing how the republicans attacked the head of the committee is just stupid, that just made it so clear how big hypocrites the republicans are - if they want to true to come out they could have asked lots of Trumps convicted "great people" to testify a long time ago.
2019-02-27 18:22
I mean, he did lie before congress before. I think even though the republican attacks are a bit thick headed it is important to reiterate that everything he says needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
2019-02-27 18:29
Yes, but it is also important to ask him questions and they only asko Cohen questions about him self like fx. do you have a book deal, do you plan to be a TV commentator... instead they should ask questions relating to Trump and if there is nothing shady there then answers will benefit Trump.
2019-02-27 18:57
Dems are being a bit disingenuous about this though. They're asking some good questions but their treating Cohen like a jewel and they're disregarding his past lies and the benefit that Cohen might have for lying after being totally committed to Trump for 10 years. And sorry if I might be confusing. It's hard typing and replying while listening to the hearing
2019-02-27 19:06
Just try listening, typing when the whole thing is in a foreign language :-) I think Cohen coming forward is a good thing and it is not exactly without risk for him or his family and I also can not imagine him being there is exactly pleasant. Also remember he has brought documentations that back up some of his statements, so at the very least some of what he is saying must be true. I wish the GOP would as interested in getting to bottom of it all as the Dems are, but just the fact that this is taking place today and not two years ago sadly tells a lot. The GOP should be about law and order, but clearly they are more keen on staying on the presidents good side.
2019-02-27 19:30
I don't think it's about them staying on the good side of the president, it's more about making the democrats look ridiculous because they're afraid of the coming election but more specifically the radical democratic nominees. Edit: I also think that he does have incentive to lie. He has been approached to for book deals and movie deals.
2019-02-27 19:35
On the book thing. Imagine he came out calling Trump a hero - not only would that be a book it would Just heard the GOP lady doing her whole tirade on Cohen doing a book deal and how it is wrong the dems are using their majority to run investigation, but the GOP has done all sort of shit including putting judges in the supreme court close to an election, despite them blocking Obama doing the same. So much hypocrisy in US politics.
2019-02-27 20:00
That's not how it works. If there is a vacant spot on the supreme court the president nominates something and the senate votes on him/her. The reason Obama didn't get his way is because the senate was controlled by republicans. Same reason Kavanaugh and Gorsuch were voted into the court. Every president tries to stack courts. Obama did the same thing for other federal judges
2019-02-27 20:09
Okay, this hearing is ridiculous. The republicans are sticking to a shitty game plan but the democrats are just sucking Cohen off. Asking him what he wants his kids to know is actually just ridiculous and inappropriate
2019-02-27 19:56
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
The dude lied to Congress he lost his rights as a lawyer he is going to prison. Why would anyone beleive a word this guy says. He lost everything has nothing left and is looking to take Trump down him. He will say anything to get shorter time behind bars. I wouldn’t beleive a word he says. The dems are just using this as a chance to once again spread the narrative that Trump is a racist he hates women he is evil he lies he’s a cheater he’s a scammer etc etc. just another shot show used o tear Americans apart even further then it already is.
2019-02-27 19:35
Could be. We'll know in the coming months.
2019-02-27 19:36
Getting time off only happens when what he is saying is confirmed by either evidence or others and it makes for something really useful in other cases. So Cohen gains nothing by telling new lies, in fact if he tells new lies and is found out he will get more prison time.
2019-02-27 20:02
fake news
2019-02-27 18:24
why make a statement on your user name?
2019-02-27 18:58
no
2019-02-27 18:25
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
This shit is bullshit. It’s typical left hate. They going to ask a rat who lied to Congress about things Trump did before becoming president. Dudes a rat and a liar. Will say anything to get less time. F him. True scumbag move.
2019-02-27 19:01
So funny to hear a politician to talk about the hearing today is a charade and then go on to use his time to ask questions to then list lots of things which are on anything but the hearing.
2019-02-27 20:29
13:55Heretics vs Defusekids
Heretics
Defusekids
11:00CR4ZY vs Movistar Riders
CR4ZY
Movistar Riders
14:00AVANGAR vs mousesports
AVANGAR
mousesports
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.