Thread has been deleted
Last comment
COPYPASTA THREAD
Sosa | 
Russia FuckersInSchoolTellingMe 
Post your favourite copypasta here Personally I like this one: Aleksib is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then going A". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but going A. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure.
2019-03-03 01:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i was dont know this details
2019-03-03 01:13
12 replies
your mother could go sleep in garbage))
11 replies
wtf are u want
2019-03-03 01:14
10 replies
are you fuck you?
9 replies
is this happens because we are from BULGARIA ?
2019-03-03 01:15
8 replies
azk he is the north american player but the titan he is the french stars
7 replies
Uff you almosted give me earth attack i think a fox vac
2019-03-03 01:16
6 replies
i am outside for many hours a day (because one of my favorite things to do is BMX)
2019-03-03 01:17
5 replies
ceh9 (famous youtuber)
4 replies
i wanted to knife :(
2019-03-03 01:18
3 replies
are you mad? CUZ IM NOT
2019-03-03 01:19
2 replies
shoowtime he doesn’t know the basics of cs
2019-03-03 01:20
1 reply
shoowtime is gay
 | 
Sweden RaketHopp
kennyS good but not best. (jw best)
2 replies
flag checks out
JW not even a top 30 AWPer right now OMEGALUL
2019-03-03 01:27
 | 
Poland Hanse
insert TACO tweet
2 replies
you'll prove it or i'll kill you
you never used and never played any tournament to now so you can't affirms
i arent think that
JW is OG of CS:GO. He is one of 3 players who have 3 major wins under their belts. He is so sexy, he is able to steal any person's girlfriend. You peek mid for 0,0001 of second? Get quickscoped by Wonderchild! He comes when you don't expect him, jumps around a corner and knives you. You call him pig?! But he butchered you like one!
azk he is the north american player but the titan he is the french stars
2 replies
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto
this one 10/10
2019-03-03 02:47
Aleksib is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then going A". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but going A. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure.
i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life
1 reply
i is the time of time to get this game to the next game you can play the game with a little more than one win and you get a good win for the win or you can win a win win the event and then they lose a game that will win a big lan in a week and two weeks ago that was a great 👍
2019-03-03 01:21
Tää on kuulemma suosituin seuranhakupalsta Helsingiltä-Vantaalle, joten laitetaas matoa koukkuun. Kaikki e-sporttiset kisakireet tissieläimet ottakaas yhteyttä, nyt ois luxusta tarjolla, nimittäin jumalaisen aimin ja huikean k/d:n omava alfauros jonka urotekoihin voidaan lukea mm: Silvereiden (pienimunaisten) ownaus, sekä venäläisten servereiden valloitus takaisin isänmaalle. Miettikääs sitä.
6 replies
Can u translate it pls
5 replies
Tää on kuulemma suosituin seuranhakupalsta Rovaniemeltä Vantaalle, joten laitetaas matoa koukkuun. Kaikki e-sporttiset kisakireet tissieläimet ottakaas yhteyttä, nyt ois luxusta tarjolla, nimittäin jumalaisen aimin ja huikean k/d:n omava alfauros jonka urotekoihin voidaan lukea mm: Silvereiden (pienimunaisten) ownaus, sekä venäläisten servereiden valloitus takaisin isänmaalle. Miettikääs sitä.
4 replies
aww ty dude
3 replies
hard 4 silver eSports organization ENCE E-sports containing of every shot missing Aleksi "allu" Jalli, useless Miikka ”Sunny" Kemppi, as agressive as silver 1 Juho "Juhob" Lampinen, burger king Mikko "xartE" Välimaa, and too lazy Niko ”NaSu" Kovanen from worst nordic E-sports country of Finland.
2 replies
Vituttaa kyl kun Allu ei pelaa. On kuitenki arcticin selkä ranka.. Mikko ”xartE” Välimaa pelaa joukkueessa tarkka-ampujan roolia. miksei poika tee kouluhommia ?? kursseja enemmän ku laki sallii ja täällä vaan väännetään Jotain Tyhmää Lasten Peliä i am watching NA CS and im not under drugs? oh wait i am, now it makes sense why im doing this. LUL RAMBO ® THE VIDEO GAME is a rail-shooter that puts the player in John Rambo’s combat boots, and takes them on an action packed journey through the iconic combat sequences and story-arcs of FIRST BLOOD , RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II & RAMBO III . I would take two numbers nine, a large number nine, the number six with the additional sauce, the number seven, two numbers forty five, one with cheese and a large lemonade Is it just me or do Finland looks autistic?
2019-03-03 01:22
1 reply
tää allu on kyllä passiivinen awi, yks valo a:lle niin tää kallu on jo b:llä säästämässä, menis armeijaan... Pelaan hikics:ää kotona. Kaikki on nukkumassa peli on tiukka. Vihuilla 15 kierrosta, meillä 14. 1v3 tilanne. Kop kop kop. Joku koputtaa oveen. Ovi avautuu. Sisään astuu xartE. XartEn inspiroimana heitän savun pommin päälle ja puran sen. 15-15 jatkoaika. Vihut tuhotaan xartEn antamalla inspiraatiolla 19-15. ez4ence, ez4xarteps: xartE on mun ukin kaveri, kävi pihan hiekottamassa. vitu homo ammu ittes saatana 05 hirtä äites ja vittu hommaa muija helvetin amis jonne vittu mee muuale somalia laiset eivät oo mikään homoja tai neegeria kaikki Ihmiset ovat tasa arvoisija te jotka kirroiloo somalia laisille olette homaja ja lespoja Joel "jOELZ" Aalto on jättänyt paikkansa kotimaisen ENCE eSports -organisaation Counter-Strike: Global Offensive -joukkueen kokoonpanossa. Korvaava pelaaja on kuitenkin jo ehkä löytynyt, kun Curse.EU:sta parhaiten muistettava pelaaja on nähty pelaamassa ENCE:n kanssa kuluneen viikon aikana. 4 vuotiaalle lapselle ostin muumipeleihin kun entinen oli ikivanha. pelkäsin että tuo gtx 950 ei olisi tarpeeksi tehokas joten pelasin varman päälle. 30hz 13 tuumaisessa näytössä toimii. suosittelen muumipeleille XartE is player in the finnish team ENCE. And he's one of those players that keeps getting hate no matter how he plays. But after watching him play for a long time I don't understand why you keep hating him. He's the only one in ENCE with naSu who never hunts for frags. He never peeks when he doesn't need to, And he only takes the duel when he needs to. You HLTV ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ have no idea how you should play this game. Kun vedät hanskaan kerran päivässä ja käytät siihen 5 palaa wc-paperia, käytät runkkaamiseen vuodessa 1825 palaa, mikä on 31.5 rullaa vuodessa, joka on 1 iso mänty.!!! Runkkaamalla työllistät monta iloista metsuria, kuljetusyrittäjää, paperimiestä ja kaupan kassaa. Olet yhteiskunnallisesti merkittävä käsityöläinen. EZ FOR ENCE the Finnish eSports organization from Finland who won "DreamHack Tours 2016 Qualifier #2", "DreamHack Tours 2016 - Open Qualifier #1", "Operation ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2", "Lantrek 2014" & "ESPC #3". Consisting of the the all-star AWPer Aleksi "allu" Jalli, ingame-leader Mikko "xartE" Välimaa, rifler Miikka "suNny" Kemppi, allround player Juho "Juhob" Lampinen and mad fragger Tom "stonde" Glad from the finnish eSport organization ENCE eSports from the nordic country Finland in Europe. We are sorry to inform you that during a recent audit of your Skrill account we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account is now pending closure. Further to our Terms and Conditions, we have charged you an administration fee of USD 164.43. Please withdraw your outstanding balance to a bank account in your name. Once your current balance is withdrawn, your account will be closed automatically. Please note that this decision is final.
2019-03-03 01:26
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. pls no copy pasterio my story
2 replies
Legendary pasta
2019-03-03 01:21
1 reply
Yess xD
2019-03-03 01:22
As a European it was hard for me to understand American culture. What’s fascinating is they like bragging about their freedom ,because I didn’t think I had less freedom. I always thought ’What’s the difference’. After ENCE played against TL I finally understand. NA is just so fucking free.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
2019-03-03 01:25
Post your favourite copypasta here Personally I like this one: Aleksib is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then going A". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but going A. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure.
 | 
Brazil hava
Northern lights flash in the sky. A blizzard blows, pelting on its way those too weak to withstand the fury of winter at its fullest. From the permafrost strikes a massive hand; the mythical giant once deemed dead off the coast of Italy now rises to life, regenerated, from Lappish soil. The time is due. Around the world, the word spreads. In Sweden, the best of the best cower in fear and lock themselves in the nearest IKEA retail store. The Brazilians run into the safety of the jungle, the Danes play dead in Legoland and the Slavs sprint crying to babushka’s warm embrace. Enceladus’s augurs are unleashed upon the scene. Aleksi “allu” Jalli hails from his journey spent in international teams. A man may leave Finland, but Finland never leaves a man. Once again, he picks up the green rifle, this time not for money or fame, but to smite all opposition in the name of Enceladus. Aleksi “aleksib” Virolainen leaves the fabled squad of HAVU to lead what we can finally describe as a Finnish superteam. Under his leadership shall the northern guns spit death and destruction upon foes who wail in their weakness. Jani “aerial” Jussila joins after the biggest transfer of the Finnish e-sport scene from his former team SuperJymy. No longer will he be the only stand-out player of his team, but instead, a vital ingredient of a chaotic cocktail made up of Finland’s finest. Jere “sergej” Salo thwarts all rumors of desperate Internet trolls trying to tell they know his parents who told him to stop playing. Oh, the humanity! Backed up by the forces at home, bursting from motivation like a wolf thirsting for blood, he returns to ravage everything in his path. Where skill rises to speak, experience sits silent and disciplined. Sami “xseveN” Laasanen fills the ranks from iGame, for what would the team be if they wouldn’t buy the best player from every other Finnish team? Vigilantly standing, supporting his teammates be the cause what it pleases to be, he will be the shield and sword his comrades need to achieve the ultimate. The warning has been given. The sky screams, the ground shakes and the oceans boil. ENCE is coming.
1 reply
this is good one xD
2019-03-03 02:33
one day i was playing dota 2 and i randomned luna and i saw nova's sweet liger ass and so i told my team "brb afk" but i wasnt afk i was actually beating my dick to the sight of nova's ass i imagined shoving my elongaded dong in his furry cat anus and smelling the sweet smell of lion shit while my pelvis thrusted back and forth my teammates didnt pause and i got an abandon 30 days in low priorirty but it was worth it because nova's ass was nice and i came hard and all over my razor naga mouse end of story
2019-03-03 02:39
 | 
Portugal DeadStar
.LayoutParameters = new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(LinearLayout.LayoutParams.MatchParent, LinearLayout.LayoutParams.MatchParent, 4);
2019-03-03 02:45
1 reply
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto
which language is this
2019-03-03 02:49
"Abrange a legislação, Pronunciamentos, Orientações e Interpretações do CPC" its something about accounting that I was studying earlier
2019-03-03 02:48
 | 
India LodFresa
You Cloud9 fanboy. Give me ONE reason RIGHT NOW you absolute moron of a human being as to why we should not be sleeping on Cloud9 because the fact of the matter is if you watched them perform at that event - if you opened your GODDAMN eyes that your mother you
2019-03-03 02:50
Astralis
GODSENT
Chaos
Rugratz
Winstrike
Movistar Riders
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.