Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Communication, Culture and Chemistry.
Skadoodle | 
Denmark AimingForHeads 
Hi. Let me just tell you what I think regarding the "CCC" It is basically proven that same-nationality (or very similar) teams have better communication, same culture and better chemistry. I believe, the CCCs makes a team great or at least better. (excluding the role-importance of course, the team is required to have skilled players on it) Astralis as an example: Chemistry: They're all on the same level really, even if some come from different places in Denmark they still get very well along because of this joint combination of understanding and emotion due to the two other CCs. Culture: They're all born in Denmark and have been raised in Denmark, with the danish system, surroundings and all. Communication: They all speak Danish (quite obvious). Faze as an example: Chemistry: Their accents and languages differ and can hurt the team. Culture: They all are raised in different cultures and with different surroundings. Communication: They all speak english BUT it is not their primary language, they don't have a "shared language" outside of English which can make it difficult to understand eachother in certain situations. (old) MiBR as an example: Chemistry: 3 from Brazil, 2 from NA, ERROR 404 like come on. Culture: Brazilians are raised way differently from North Americans, it is very hard to make their cultures cross and make sense for eachother, adding a different kind of understanding. Communication: Forcing the 3 "star" players of the team to speak another language makes the team lack greatly, when the 3 players then would speak Portuguese the two North Americans would most likely feel left out (remember the Stanislaw and Shazam on Optic situation? yeah). Make full-national teams great again! (Faze, Mousesports, Cloud9, Hellraisers, et cetera) Thank you for reading. I perhabs spent way too much time writing this, even if it doesn't make much sense for some.
2019-03-15 01:20
yea nation based CS was always the best
2019-03-15 01:24
Agreed.. That's why they are shining at the moment, the only reason Faze had a nice run was because of the pure skill most likely.
2019-03-15 01:26
It's unfortunate international teams usually end up falling apart in the end, but I guess it's expected.
2019-03-15 01:28
Yeah, the Faze experience really. You'd think by now everyone could go along, but humanity just won't be like that. Never will.
2019-03-15 01:28
men this sound like kkk 😮
2019-03-15 01:30
Men... Is pronounced like C not K but hey, khemistry, kommunication, kulture.. wait... danish words for chemistry, communication and culture are Kemi, Kommunikation, Kultur.. oh no.. KKK
2019-03-15 01:31
WTFMEN OMG(((((((((( 😮😮😮 but i are agree with your post mens, teams not being of one nationailty hurts them, look at BIG with smooya and xantares. Watching a match on inferno with them there were so many comm issues, it was hard to watch. Players should ideally stick with their country mens))
2019-03-15 01:35
Yeah I'm glad they got rid of Smooya from the "best team moving further" pov. Though I don't think Xantares will stay for long, he has no Turkish friends there really (arguably gob b but still)
2019-03-15 01:38
 | 
United States MrFornino 
How about Faze in early 2018? Same team but now they are worse for some reason. While I do agree with you to an extent, i dont think CCC is the explanation to how and why a team is preforming.
2019-03-15 02:06
As I mentioned in another post, the short term works just fine but in the long term it most likely will not work. Fazes solution has just been to bring in more or new star players so far.
2019-03-15 09:48
 | 
United States MrFornino 
Why would it work at first when they don't know each other and why does it fail when they are together for awhile, when they know each other?
2019-03-16 00:54
I meant to reply to this earlier, but HLTV banned me for some reason I don't know of. Don't you get more irritated the longer someone keeps let's say, insulting you? It all edges up and it's loose at the beginning. When you then know eachother better, personalities can start clashing. And when Faze is in a position as they are now, that doesn't make it any better. They rely on pure aim as of now really.
2019-03-18 22:30
 | 
United States MrFornino 
I see what you mean, and it does make a lot of sense. Also, ty for reply as soon as you could, sorry about that ban.
2019-03-19 05:42
No problem, I still wonder out here in no mans land why I was banned though. Have a good day
2019-03-19 07:10
 | 
Other fo3nixz 
u forgot the p part in ccc
2019-03-19 05:56
#CCCP You like capitalism? To gulag you go!
2019-03-19 07:11
For Communication Purposes!
2019-03-19 06:01
I agree!
2019-03-19 07:14
If there were no international teams we would have not seen players like ropz Niko ChrisJ Rain cerq
2019-03-19 07:12
I'm not saying there shouldn't be any, I am just saying same nationality teams have an advantage and in the long term most likely plays better.
2019-03-19 07:12
I agree!
2019-03-19 08:08
undead | 
Brazil retardd 
i is not agreeing to you
2019-03-19 07:24
Why so?
2019-03-19 10:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Even though I agree to some degree ypu can still benefit from different Culture and Chemistry isn't bound to geographical or cultural similarities. My best friend and I come from two opopsite sides of Sweden: me from one of the richest and safest places and him from one of the poorest and most unsafe places. After we've know eachother for about 4 months we didn't need to talk to eachother. We knew what thr other was thinking and laugh ed at jokes that never was spoken. We both come from families who moved to Sweden (my grandparents are from Estonia and Finland and his parents come from Romania). Same goes for some famous players: have you ever seen JW and Woxic play together in FPL? That is Chemistry even though they don"t come from the same culture and both speak kinda broken English. Sadly we'll never get to see them play in the same team since they compete for the same spots, roles and positions in the team.
2019-03-19 07:51
Surroundings can change people as well. I didn't say it couldn't work, and I understand you and your friends situation, but remember there's money on the table in the pro scene and there's 5+ people + the org.
2019-03-19 10:07
No shit they do
2019-03-19 10:11
ok
2019-03-19 13:40
bump
2019-03-21 14:06
 | 
Portugal Pokemine 
So basicly guardian, ropz, chrisj and some others would be teamless because of that?
2019-03-21 14:12
who said that international teams would be bad? i just said same nationality has an advantage basically l o l
2019-03-29 23:18
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.