Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why Astralis so dominant?
 | 
Latvia KitchenApplianceCommonName 
I'll tell you why Yes, Astralis are an incredible team, but if you look at other top teams then you can easily see how others don't even try to solve their own problems -Faze: What world do they think that Niko is a good igl? And also the decision to keep playing with Adren is a wrong move. I know they'll make a roster move soon, but seems like they want to play in comfort rather than change players and try to win. -Navi : electronic and s1mple are carrying the sh*t out of zeus and edward. Yes, edward has been playing good lately, but I don't trust him to be that good for long as history shows. When electronic has an off game, then the whole team just crumbles. They depend too much on their star players, and it's sad to see s1mple has to do everything just so they can lose to ence in the end. - Liquid: good players, but i feel like they don't have the good leadership as other teams. Adren as coach seems to be doing nothing and stewie seems like an up and down player. I'll give them time, because they can show high potential, but imo they are not the ones to beat Astralis. - Mibr: Propably the most respect i have, since i strongly hate their fanbase. Atleast they seem to be trying to win rather than any other team besides Astralis. But i feel like felps has no place in this team. He's a good player, but doesn't belong in the system Fallen created. You should give these guy's a chance, since they did make that good run in major, but with felps i feel like they'll have the same problems just like in 2017 tldr: -Navi and Faze need to make roster moves, but are unwilling to do so -Liquid and Mibr need time, so don't expect Astralis era to end yet
2019-03-16 09:46
also i didn't bother to check my grammar mistakes so bare with me please
2019-03-16 09:46
xdd
2019-03-16 09:47
here is why.... 1. they have the best entry in Dupreeh who is also one of the best players in the world. 2. they have the best IGL in Gla1ve by a mile 3. they have one of the best AWPers/ players in the world who can also rifle as good as anyone in Dev1ce 4. they have Xyp9x who steals big rounds away pretty much every map 5. they added Magisk who has just been nuts and has filled in pretty much every role Astralis needed perfectly 6. then you add all 5 of the above together with the best teamwork and communication of any team
2019-03-16 09:52
dupreeh | 
Czech Republic Tr3jx_S 
+1
2019-03-16 09:54
 | 
Malta rase4ek 
also they have the best coach ever in Zonic
2019-03-16 10:02
true, they might not have the best aimers/most skillful players but they work as a team, their communication and awareness is on another level, they always know what each other and the other team is up to and they have a really good chemistry
2019-03-16 10:06
 | 
Portugal S4nd 
and the best coach, Zonic.
2019-03-16 10:23
All individually good players. Most importantly they got great chemistry and play off of each other so well which is independent to decisions made by igl
2019-03-16 09:52
of course. it's hard to deny they have the best igl and teamwork out of any other team (even in history). If they ever get challenged by another team, I still expect them to be at the top, always challenging for that top 1 spot
2019-03-16 09:55
Rest teams have problems while Astralis dont. Ez pz. Liquid is only team that can compete with firepower, Mibr is only who can compete tactically.
2019-03-16 09:54
yeah pretty much but the problem is there still is a world where both of them fail and astralis continue to be dominant
2019-03-16 09:58
everyone doing his role thats it
2019-03-16 09:55
and other teams don't have their players set up in good roles that's the reason why they even don't come close to challenge Astralis
2019-03-16 10:03
yo ! you can't say zeus is being carried. Zeus showed up when he is needed and given some important kills on very crucial rounds. Sure , his frags are always very little but he makes some impactful entry rounds for his team when needed. And , he is the in game leader which helps Gambit winning the major in 2017 so litttt :p when there are already so much scary teams on that time alr (Astralis , Faze(old line up) , fnatic (olof) , virtus pro)... Zeus is the more experienced player there coz he been in the major more times than the other players and he is the in game leader which do the calling for the team. Its still insane if you think how Zeus manage this team to win against all these teams :]
2019-03-16 09:57
He won every 1v2 on major
can't tell if sarcasm or not xdd
2019-03-16 10:03
I can understand Faze and Navi, but Liquid and Mibr have the possibly best lineups they could get. I mean you could argue about some minor change like autimatic instead of stewie or some other brazilian instead of felps but I doubt it would change anything
2019-03-16 09:57
Felps is bad, no chemistry. Felps play without brains, some ex-immortals guy like lucas or kng will be better
2019-03-16 10:00
 | 
Romania themightyflea 
Imagine being kjaerbye. Your ex team instantly becomes the best team in history after you leave them. He must feel like a bum
He left the team for money ... North definitely pays a large amount of salary to kajerbye so that's why he left because he is a 1x major winner player. Astralis must felt so thankful to him coz now they are 3x major winner and intel grand slam xd
2019-03-16 10:00
They suck after he leaves for 3 months
2019-03-16 10:01
even tho he kinda backstabbed his teammates, it still feel bad for him
2019-03-16 10:01
He also wants to be the star on the team. And he should have been on North But when i see him playing he not even close to be the star. He need to do alot better.
2019-03-16 10:20
 | 
Russia 1gor1 
they have best cfg !
2019-03-16 09:59
 | 
Other khorkalba 
I predicted 2019 would be like this. Not because Astralis are impossible to beat, but rather because none of the other teams made what I consider to be ambitious roster moves leading up to the Katowice major. Mousesports look promising. Karrigan has a history of beating his old team Astralis, and they should have more than enough firepower to do it. The question is whether Woxic / Ropz / Frozen can all work together and put up big numbers.
2019-03-16 10:08
 | 
Other fo3nixz 
astrallis is a dominatrix
2019-03-16 10:21
All teams need to go international. We are in 2019. If you are ambitious, why don’t you team up to end their era? Problem is nobody is aiming to be the number 1 spot. But when there are people with this aim, they are not realistic. I mean come on, nobody expects NaVi to be the solid nr 1 team or fnatic or french teams. You can see being from 1 nationality/region is not enough to have number 1 spot. You can see some teams realised this, mibr tried to go international (it did not work out, but respect for their ballsy moves to do this), BIG is trying to do this, mouz did with Snax (good idea , bad choice) , now mouz trying to do it again. I’m just tired of seeing some players trying to hard carry the dead weight while team mates are like invisible the whole game. Put s1mple where he belongs where there are similar tieer players, put KennyS to somewhere he deserves etc. Just shuffle all the teams and be better. Look at other sports, there are players from everywhere in the world in every teams. In the end of the day I’d love to see players like niko, s1mple, kenny, cerq, zywoo etc. where they belong and to think playing them together makes me hyped. (Respect to ence they are doing good as a domestic team)
2019-03-16 10:26
 | 
Brazil Roufas 
Problem with going international is it takes way longer for teams to feel at least close to the same level as speaking a language that is not their native one. We are at a point that a milisecond reaction faster matters, losing rounds due to poor language communication is another whole box added on top to already existing same language communication possible problems, imagine that.
2019-03-16 10:33
That’s why they need to act faster talking in English. Play more FPL. It’s just being lazy not to improve themselves. They can react faster if they put effort on their calls and plays.
2019-03-16 10:57
 | 
Brazil Roufas 
Yes what I mean is teams will have to consider wether that extra effort is worth it when they are already fixing other shit. Since it is easier to BOOM have everyone speak the same native language, that is "easy" one less problem.
2019-03-16 11:21
Yes but this is being lazy. Killing the variety of players and variety of teams. Imagine everyone calls like Faze, unlimited variations of players and teams, this is my friend I’d like to see. Rain is Norwegian, karrigan is danish, fox is Portugese, niko is Bosnian/serbian so many players can do this, so others are just being lazy not to improve themselves. You need to put effort to improve yourself in every aspect if you have the ambition.
2019-03-16 14:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.