Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fnatic 2019 (so far)
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I've been a Fnatic fan since I started to watch CS:GO. During the late spring of last year until the player break in december I planned my work hours so I could watch as much as possible of their matches. But ever since after the player break their matches have just made me anxious and I really don't enjoy their game play at all. Here are the results so far in 2019: Cloud9 Overpass iBUYPOWER 9-16 This is just abysmal result as Overpass used to be a strong map for Fnatic and at best a decent map for C9. This was also the first time we saw Flusha as IGL and Zellsis as lurker. Only one player had >1 KD CompLexity Train iBUYPOWER 16-14 A win is always nice but come on? 16-14 on your strong map against a weak CoL who had standins? Cloud9 Mirage IBUYPOWER 16-14 This is a map both teams are good at so not as bad as losing on Overpass, but still a close game against a new roster with new IGL and a "standin"! Liquid BO3 iBUYPOWER 1-2 Look at the map picks. They take away Train instead of dust2 as decider? Cache 6-16 not surprising since Fnatic chose to ban Nuke instead of cache first. Probably a good choice but still not a good enough result for a team that has been practicing together for 4 months. On T-side they won Pistol round, 2nd round and one more. Liquid is good but come on? It is a new roster so try to hurt them at least. Mirage 19-17 This is about as expected as it could be. It is definitivt not bad but I wouldn't say it is good either. Both team were better as T's than CT's and that is a big issue since the map has choke points. If you struggle as CT just choke the map, shrink it, either for you or your oponents. I could probably write an essay on all the weird strats and positioning in their CT-SIDE But to be fair; Liquid is one of the beast teams in the world and, except for Twistzz, none of their players seem to be having a slump any time soon. Dust2 9-16 Not really bad. Actually better than I thought. This might be one of their best team plays so far. The problem is/was; Liquid is so much better and more used to play on this map. All players had decent result but sadly the stats will show how big difference it is between Liquid and Fnatic. Still can't understand why they chose Dust2 instead of Train. ViCi Overpass IEM Katowice 9-16 Are you kidding me? This just provet that this team (as a team not individual players) don't got the mentality of being a top team. They banned Inferno and Train to get this map and still only picked up 9 lousy rounds (6 on T and 3 on CT)! Winstrike Train IEM Katowice 11-16 Again; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Winstrike did a great map pick. But what are they doing? Against winstrike cache or dust2 would be easier than Train. Only two (expensive) rounds on T-side. Grayhound BO3 IEM Katowice 2-0 Nothing special since Grayhound went 0-3. Inferno 16-9 13-2 first half which is great. But 3-7 on CT side should bring up a lot of questions and red flags. Overpass 16-11 Finally a solid performance. Plus on both sides (9-6 & 7-5) but Grayhound wasn't good. G2 BO3 IEM Katowice 1-2 Close game but not good by any of the teams. It was more like the less bad team won than the best team won. Mirage 16-8 A solid T-side with 11-4 but a horrible CT-side which they lost first 4 rounds and luckily reset G2 to get 5 round streak to close down the map. Dust2 8-16 This is just what happens sometimes in BO3. The oponent pick a map they're strong on and you're weak on. But 2-7 on CT side show that they can't rotate and don't really have an idea of how to play basics of the game. Where is the idea for the team? How do they practice for situations? Overpass 5-16 They selected this map instead of Train (perhaps scared after Winstrike debacle?). It is understandable since Overpass is supposed to be one of their two best maps. But clearly they can't win on it. 4 rounds as T and one buy round as CT (which should have reset G2 but didn't. On t-side they won Pistol but lost the round after, which should be nearly impossible on a map line Overpass. Windigo WESG BO2 1-1 They finally got two maps they should be good and well practiced on... against a weaker team... And still didn't win??? Inferno 16-8 What to say? They are the better team and won both halfs. But it wasn't impressive. It was more like business as usual. Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-16 21:03
Vodka | 
Bulgaria karucar 
what the f are u
2019-03-16 21:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I am a fan, n u?
2019-03-16 21:46
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
you aint when you cry about that inferno pick against ago lol
2019-03-18 23:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
the day before they had won against a better team than AGO on Overpass. they now lost 16-0 why shouldn't I complain about it?
2019-03-18 23:54
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
because you complain after all the time and not before that you cant say that they should have picked another map with knowing the result... probably has been an off game or underrestimation of the opponent
2019-03-18 23:56
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I show you the trend over the 2.5 last months and explain they don't have any maps to play on except mirage and you get cranky on one of the latest maps ? I can, since I wrote this, add more losses on Dust2 and Inferno. This isn't about me complaining, it was just to prove a trend and that most discussions about Fnatic isn't unbiased and that most discussions miss most stuff!
2019-03-19 00:00
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i think picking inferno was the right decision rather pick a map you are great and confident on than a map where you are inconsistent on like overpass overpass is like their most random map dont pick maps just because its the enemies worst map pick it with knowing that you are solid on it aswell
2019-03-19 00:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I have just proved, with this post, that it doesn't make sense to pick Inferno over OVerpass How do you have more confident on a map they never win on than over a map that they have picked over and over again for 2 months and still win occasionally on
2019-03-19 00:03
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
you can see that fnatic is great on inferno lol hltv.org/stats/teams/matches/4991/fnatic
2019-03-19 00:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
"Great on inferno"? This year they've played the map 6 times and got 50% win ratio. That would have been fine if the teams they met were Astralis, Liquid, Na'Vi, NiP, FaZe... These are the wins: Grayhound Windigo Movistar Riders These are the losses: AGO G2 Mousesport if you can't win against these teams on a "great map" then you should actually permanban that map! That is how bad they perform right now!
2019-03-19 00:13
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
hltv.org/stats/teams/maps/4991/fnatic?st.. "great map" 50% last 3 months against tier 4 teams.
2019-03-19 00:15
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
lol look at their overpass first before talking you talk bullshit they won against every team till wesg and were able to get close to beating astralis on inferno too (astralis is the best team on inferno) its undoubtedly their 2nd best map which they often play
2019-03-19 00:18
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Look who they've played on overpass and when they've won on overpass!
2019-03-19 00:18
I've been a Fnatic fan since I started to watch CS:GO. During the late spring of last year until the player break in december I planned my work hours so I could watch as much as possible of their matches. But ever since after the player break their matches have just made me anxious and I really don't enjoy their game play at all. Here are the results so far in 2019: Cloud9 Overpass iBUYPOWER 9-16 This is just abysmal result as Overpass used to be a strong map for Fnatic and at best a decent map for C9. This was also the first time we saw Flusha as IGL and Zellsis as lurker. Only one player had >1 KD CompLexity Train iBUYPOWER 16-14 A win is always nice but come on? 16-14 on your strong map against a weak CoL who had standins? Cloud9 Mirage IBUYPOWER 16-14 This is a map both teams are good at so not as bad as losing on Overpass, but still a close game against a new roster with new IGL and a "standin"! Liquid BO3 iBUYPOWER 1-2 Look at the map picks. They take away Train instead of dust2 as decider? Cache 6-16 not surprising since Fnatic chose to ban Nuke instead of cache first. Probably a good choice but still not a good enough result for a team that has been practicing together for 4 months. On T-side they won Pistol round, 2nd round and one more. Liquid is good but come on? It is a new roster so try to hurt them at least. Mirage 19-17 This is about as expected as it could be. It is definitivt not bad but I wouldn't say it is good either. Both team were better as T's than CT's and that is a big issue since the map has choke points. If you struggle as CT just choke the map, shrink it, either for you or your oponents. I could probably write an essay on all the weird strats and positioning in their CT-SIDE But to be fair; Liquid is one of the beast teams in the world and, except for Twistzz, none of their players seem to be having a slump any time soon. Dust2 9-16 Not really bad. Actually better than I thought. This might be one of their best team plays so far. The problem is/was; Liquid is so much better and more used to play on this map. All players had decent result but sadly the stats will show how big difference it is between Liquid and Fnatic. Still can't understand why they chose Dust2 instead of Train. ViCi Overpass IEM Katowice 9-16 Are you kidding me? This just provet that this team (as a team not individual players) don't got the mentality of being a top team. They banned Inferno and Train to get this map and still only picked up 9 lousy rounds (6 on T and 3 on CT)! Winstrike Train IEM Katowice 11-16 Again; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Winstrike did a great map pick. But what are they doing? Against winstrike cache or dust2 would be easier than Train. Only two (expensive) rounds on T-side. Grayhound BO3 IEM Katowice 2-0 Nothing special since Grayhound went 0-3. Inferno 16-9 13-2 first half which is great. But 3-7 on CT side should bring up a lot of questions and red flags. Overpass 16-11 Finally a solid performance. Plus on both sides (9-6 & 7-5) but Grayhound wasn't good. G2 BO3 IEM Katowice 1-2 Close game but not good by any of the teams. It was more like the less bad team won than the best team won. Mirage 16-8 A solid T-side with 11-4 but a horrible CT-side which they lost first 4 rounds and luckily reset G2 to get 5 round streak to close down the map. Dust2 8-16 This is just what happens sometimes in BO3. The oponent pick a map they're strong on and you're weak on. But 2-7 on CT side show that they can't rotate and don't really have an idea of how to play basics of the game. Where is the idea for the team? How do they practice for situations? Overpass 5-16 They selected this map instead of Train (perhaps scared after Winstrike debacle?). It is understandable since Overpass is supposed to be one of their two best maps. But clearly they can't win on it. 4 rounds as T and one buy round as CT (which should have reset G2 but didn't. On t-side they won Pistol but lost the round after, which should be nearly impossible on a map line Overpass. Windigo WESG BO2 1-1 They finally got two maps they should be good and well practiced on... against a weaker team... And still didn't win??? Inferno 16-8 What to say? They are the better team and won both halfs. But it wasn't impressive. It was more like business as usual. Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-19 17:48
ok
2019-03-16 21:05
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
tldr?
2019-03-16 21:06
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I hate current Fnatic lineup and how they play/perform
2019-03-16 21:09
Basically, fnatic need to kick somebody
2019-03-16 21:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not really. I wish it was that simple.
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
krimz & xizt or jw & xizt they need more new blood men
hltv.org/news/25813/top-20-players-of-20.. I don't know whether this is a bait or something else.
2019-03-16 21:15
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
krimz bald guy only bait team, washed up player
2019-03-16 21:18
So I did get baited
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
no but for real now, xizt has to go. i know this is very unlikely to happen but we need a swedish shuffle. id like to see a team with a lot of firepower like krimz f0rest rez brollan and then maybe a decent igl like pronax
2019-03-16 21:21
Yeah, I don't know what went wrong with Xizt, and it makes me wonder if he's always been this bad.
2019-03-16 21:22
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
He is a decent support player. He is just bad IGL
2019-03-16 21:33
KRIMZ and Olof to NiP to replace GTR and Dennis. I know this cant happen but it would be interesting and i think GTR needs to be moved on, hes not good enough, 0.99 rating for the longest time and only make a few sparing impact plays, its not enough, with his experience he should be controlling and shaping games.
2019-03-16 21:23
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
and no igl ? id say -lekr0 +pronax/golden in that case
2019-03-16 21:25
Lekro is IGL and hes been doing a good job.
2019-03-16 21:26
 | 
Sweden gayfurry 
btw by -dennis u mean -draken right? who would be 1st awper?
2019-03-16 21:29
Draken is a stand in for Dennis and f0rest tends to awp sometimes already and hes good enough at it, i dont think the team need a primary awp, Olof isnt too bad on the AWP either.
2019-03-16 21:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Before Dennis went into surgery they had no main awp:er. They had 4 secondary awp:ers.
2019-03-16 21:55
 | 
Australia Hythro 
Olof is washed up, rather have this: REZ Brollan F0rest KRiMZ Flusha/other IGL
2019-03-17 09:47
 | 
United States ColtMcCoy 
forgot about swedish cs politics JW will always be on the so-called best swedish team
2019-03-17 05:57
 | 
Mongolia k0ng0 
Wow that would be awesome!
2019-03-19 01:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
KrimZ is the only one that solid gives good performance even when the team is struggling. He isn't as baiting or individually focused as many others on top 20 2018.
2019-03-16 21:54
 | 
Israel wetz 
+1
2019-03-17 05:57
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Jumpy and Xizt in my mind. Their utility usage is so bad. Under Golden they were one of the best teams taking banana control just by using utility. Now they can't play retakes or delay tge oponents. If I was an analyst for a pro team meeting Fnatic I would suggest fast plays and solid afterplants
Also just give Xizt every chance to fuck up the veto.
2019-03-16 21:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
According to multiple people during IEM Katowice it was Samuelsson who made the map picks/vetos But I doubt it. Fun thing: When they finally learned to play Overpass they picked another map.
2019-03-16 21:40
Im not kidding hes the sort of person who would pick Inferno into Astralis and ban Cache for them.
2019-03-16 21:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I agree. Just see that they win against OpTic on Overpass and still didn't pick it against AGO?!?! They ban Nuke against teams that never play nuke and Dust2 against teams that aren't good on D2. See match against G2 for instance.
2019-03-16 21:47
You meant some other team maybe? Dust is best G2 map, which they ALWAYS pick if they have chance.
2019-03-19 00:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
No, I meant G2. Against G2 it is understandable to ban Dust2. hltv.org/matches/2331671/fnatic-vs-g2-we.. here they banned nuke hltv.org/matches/2330825/g2-vs-fnatic-ie.. nuke Last 3 months G2 have played nuke once and won. 16-12 against OpTic in IEM Sydney qualifier. Why do Fnatic then ban nuke instead of D2 which is more G2 styled map?
2019-03-19 00:33
I missread the post. For some reason i thought that you were saying g2 is bad on dust.
2019-03-19 00:35
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I could have been more clear in my statement. But check out the bans against OpTic: Last 3 months OpTic have 1 win in 6 tries on Nuke. Still nuke got banned. OpTic have no map that is worse than Nuke! Why ban it against them instead of removing Inferno which is their strongest map? Or are you certain that your solo dry peak will beat them on that map if it will be a third map?
2019-03-19 00:39
I know that bans makes no sense. I still remember they first(or second) match after getting xizt. He actually PICKED NUKE HIMSELF into some team, i dont remember which one. Obviously they got destroyed on it, because that was fnc permaban before getting xizt(and i think it still is now?).
2019-03-19 00:43
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
He has also said "pick Cache against me and see what happens" hrm. Yeah! less than 50% win ratio is what happens bro'
2019-03-19 00:44
Fanatic picked nuke...Into liquid... A team who constantly made astralis work hard for theyr wins on nuke. Since then it was obvious for everyone that xizt is 200iq player beyond our small brains to understand.
2019-03-19 00:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yep. This is funny! it is one of the first games where Xizt is on the roster. they had 5 rounds into their own picks and 13 in Liquids pick! I don't think Xizt is a bad IGL. I think he has some bad blood with Fnatic and want them destroyed and is doing hell of a good job destroying them from the inside.
2019-03-19 00:50
Now i remember that not only xizt is 200iq. At some tournament there was bo1 ence vs astralis and ence left nuke unbanned there for some reason.
2019-03-19 00:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
2019-03-19 01:02
Yup. Inferno and cache are kinda obvious bans for ence, but why overpass and leave nuke.
2019-03-19 01:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Inferno, Overpass, Cache?!?! that is like Xizt/Jumpy/Samuelsson IQ
2019-03-19 01:06
smooya | 
Russia GolBOB 
how you supposed to know what jumpy is doing on the team?
2019-03-19 00:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
You take players like Twist and Brollan and see how well they perform now than they did before they joined, or take players who left and see if they do better or worse in their new teams.
2019-03-19 00:06
Fnatic are now the new NiP, once dominant, they fell off, looked good in a few events, won and event and now they have completely fallen apart.
2019-03-16 21:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
So you mean Krimz is the new Forest, JW the new GtR, Brollan new Rez and Twist new Dennis? While Xizt is Xizt?
2019-03-16 21:10
Yes. Only Krimz is a bit better than f0rest, JW is worse than GTR, Brollan isnt as good REZ, Twist is a but better than Dennis and Xizt is still the same clueless moron who ive never seen change his facial expression. Xizt isnt a bad player, hes a decent support, he showed that at Faze when he stood in, hes an awful IGL.
2019-03-16 21:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Possibly true. Very intresting. But Lekr0 revived NiP. Perhaps Hampus can revive Fnatic?
2019-03-16 21:12
I dont think he alone revived them i think him, f0rest and REZ did, f0rest has found some consistent form, REZ doesnt go quiet as often and Lekro is obviously a decent player and IGL, a better IGL than Xizt.
2019-03-16 21:13
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Lekr0 changed small parts of how Rez play and him and Pita gave more responsibilty to REZ which he have done great with. Forest is just happy to play wit a good REZ
2019-03-16 21:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh I missed some of your comment, sorry. Xizt was great in FaZe and not bad in NiP. But as an IGL he is just too poor. Perhaps the fix isn't kicking Xizt but kicking Twist and bring in Golden or Hampus? Too much firepower now and no support. Why have Krimz, Brollan and Twist? Are they doing three man entry? :o
2019-03-16 21:49
I don't remember all of those matches, but Xizt needs to go unless if something amazing happens.
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not only him but Jumpy (coach) too
2019-03-16 21:16
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
BTW: that's why I made this post. So many people in Fnatic discussions forget that these are the matches they've played in 2019. Then for some reason we only remember 17-19 on inferno against Atralis which was in early november.
2019-03-16 21:50
stopped reading at "I've"
2019-03-16 21:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Stopped reading at "stopped"
2019-03-16 21:19
At least i didnt make a damn essay
2019-03-16 21:30
Whats wrong with making a long post, he has an opinion and he went into detail about it, its better than these retards writing stupid, low IQ 5 word posts.
2019-03-16 21:34
Ok
2019-03-16 21:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
This wasn't even much about my own opinion, it was more to get an overlook of the whole Fnatic situation. Most Fnatic threads here miss a lot of the current problems. They just wash it up by talking about IEM Chicago and New York... or Faceit London
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
+1
2019-03-17 21:16
 | 
Mongolia k0ng0 
+1 thread is actually interesting because it goes in depth.
2019-03-19 01:19
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2019-03-19 01:23
-Xizt just do it fnatic
2019-03-16 21:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sadly they need more than that.
Bro, it is okay. Fnatic performing like this is common. But to me, this roster really shows a promising future. I know 16-0 against AGO is contradicts my statement but shit happens. They got white washed on their map but still kept calm and played as a together on Cache, which was AGO's pick. They could've also gotten Nuke if they hadn't choked in the second half. I agree about the map pool situation, except Mirage all other maps are a dicey for them. They seemed good on Inferno and Overpass previously. Also Dust and Train seem winnable against t2 teams.
2019-03-16 21:22
No. Xizt is not a good IGL, JW is all over the place, Twist is just Twist, Brollan is ok, so all you have is KRIMZ.
2019-03-16 21:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Mirage against bad teams, Overpass against really bad teams and other than that they got nothing. They used to have a really nice map pool but now they got nothing. Perhaps it can be good if they just start supporting eachother and get proper utility usage. I know people complain a lot about JWs form. But he used to have people Flash him into position before. That rarely happens now.
But hes failed to evolve, hes still playing the same style and with the team play thats around now 90% of the time you get traded or you get locked out by nades. Back in 2015 he could also afford to give away kills, he had Olof, KRIMZ, Flusha.
2019-03-16 21:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Evolving isn't excluded to good improvement. It is any change. So he has evolved... sadly not in the way we hoped.
2019-03-16 21:42
I dont think hes evolved or changed, hes the same player basically just has worse people around him who cant set him up, again when you have KRIMZ, Flusha and Olof all on form around you and an amazing IGL, its easy to perform.
2019-03-16 21:43
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
His reaction time has declined which is displayed by less "just JW things" like flicks and insane reactions.
2019-03-16 21:51
You really think anyone is going to read it?
2019-03-16 21:26
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think people do/did, yes
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
I did, even I don’t like Fnatic but it was nice to read it from a fan perspective. What is your opinion on today’s match against g2 ?
2019-03-17 21:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thank you so much. I only saw first map, couldn't take it anymore after that. Dry peaking 1 on 1, after taking banana controll once I didn't see proper utility usage, on CT-side they don't hold cross fire, trades or even common angles. One person got killed in porch, from Balcony, while Brollan was in Pit and Krimz in Library. They don't play for eachother and they don't play like a team. I've seen more coherent team play in silver MM than I do in this Fnatic lineup.
2019-03-17 21:55
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
Sorry for the late answer and yeah I feel you. Both of our teams (not actually g2 but the most players of their lineup) were at the top and are now far away from that. Hope to see both of them find success so we can become rivals at the top again :D
2019-03-19 22:16
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
G2 got a similar problem as Fnatic though. Neither team has a modern IGL and it doesn't look like they will find one either. Their rosters are a mix of experience (Shox+KennyS & JW+Krimz+Xizt) and tier 3 talents (Amanek+Jackz+Lucky & Brollan+Twist). The reports from both teams are that they improve a lot in practice but can't get it to work in real matches. The younger talents more or less do what is expected from them but the neutral viewer wants more. A too big change would disturb the team dynamic and JW/KennyS rather play with their current IGLs than under an IGL that want to imrpove the team (Ex6tenz & Golden). The difference is that Shox is an aggressive player and Xizt is supportive player. Both ask for the talents to fill in where they are weak and it is easier to find talents doing the support role than the carrying fragger role. Especially since Shox+KennyS can carry hard as long as Lucky and Jackz can support them while Xizt can't do all support alone while still be IGL.
2019-03-19 23:12
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
Can agree on everything except for the igl part when you talked about g2. I think with amanek they found the leader that was needed, he can support shox in his role or take over as a igl himself. Either way it will be big improvement for g2.
2019-03-21 13:35
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I disagree. For me there is only one IGL that speak French and he is not good enough impact player to play with players like Shox and KennyS. He tried to get them to play modern CS with meta-break in tactics but was shut/shot down by firdt Kenny and later the org.
2019-03-21 22:56
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
We‘ll see how the Shox/Amanek? lead will work out. Either way I’m just really excited to see them play!
2019-03-22 07:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I wouldn't get my hopes up
2019-03-22 07:38
 | 
Germany Lucarioo 
I will
2019-03-23 10:30
Fnatic is going through the same shit North was last year: stupid roster changes which instead of making better the roster it made it worse. Xizt is inferior to Golden and Brollan is inferior to Lekr0 despite being 16 years old, I don't think it was the time for him to go to Fnatic. Just like aizy is inferior to Magisk and Kjaerbye is inferior compared to k0nfig. So yeah if anyone is to blame is the roster and Management: they should have dropped JW and not flusha, keep draken, keep Lekr0 and not drop Golden for Xizt. Then the roster would have been: Golden, flusha, KRIMZ, Lekr0 and draken. That roster would have done a little better as JW has been a washed up player for a while now.
2019-03-16 21:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Brollan isn't playing instead of Lekr0. Lekr0 was support and Brollan play entry with Twist. But yeah, the problem now is that even if they kick Xizt they got a roster that was brought together to fit the ideas of Xizt. It isn't certain a new IGL can play with both JW+Krimz and Brollan+Twist.
2019-03-16 21:43
They did the wrong changes at the worst time possible, usually teams would do a roster change after a streak of bad results. I guess it's fair to say that by June 2018 no longer were the same as in March but I mean they lost tournaments against teams which you could expect to lose (FaZe and Liquid). Again, they did the wrong changes because you had the opportunity to kick JW here which was at it's worst and also struggling with the AWP, and bring in draken (which they brought but replacing the wrong player), instead they destroyed what Golden had done and brought in Xizt who is known for having overall terrible vetoes and nowadays it's only relevant for being Xizt, the "legendary" former NiP IGL. I guess it's easy to say this now one year later. I can do nothing but feel bad for the fnatic fans because they don't deserve what it is happening right now, but it was entirely the orgs and teams fault for letting this happen when they could have also taken better decisions. As a final note I must say that I had a nice time reading your topic, going into detail of every match and basically showing what went wrong each time. Keep it up my friend
2019-03-17 06:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think you and I agree quite much! See #71 hltv.org/forums/threads/2008337/fnatic-2.. I dislike Draken with all my heart and I wish he just stop destroying the Swedish scene. Regarding JW; I think he can be good again, if he become more passive and more defensive and got teammates to support him. But to your main point; The changes wasn't made because of results or unhappy org. They were made because of an oportunity and that oportunity did come back and bite them in the behind. And according to most statements Xizt isn't in charge of vetos, either Samuelsson or JumpY is. But nowadays you don't need vetos since Fnatic isn't good on any map. Thanks. This was actually a much slimmed down version of what I had in mind. It started out just to highlight that the problems in Katowice and WESG actually started before those, and that we should have seen this come earlier on.
2019-03-17 06:27
that is a nice post with some actual content. rare. props.
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks a lot. This is actually the short version. My idea was to add the interviews and twitlongers from the staff and players as well :P
2019-03-16 21:44
wow, why not edit it :)
2019-03-17 17:01
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Couldn't
2019-03-17 18:17
read the entire thing fnatic easily the most disappointing team of 2019 so far
2019-03-16 21:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah, either Fnatic or Liquid.
2019-03-16 21:44
i’d say fnatic win iem katowice 2018 (albeit a fluke) get rid of golden and lekro (??) get xizt (???????????????????) keep xizt up to this point (?!!?!!?!?!!??!!¿¿!!!!¿) flusha leaves and they keep JW. (&&)@$$&$@)&)@))&@)&$@$)&(&($;&&/)??
2019-03-16 21:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
IEM Katowice 2018, but yeah I agree. And I was one of the retards asking for Golden to leave. But I didn't have a solution for it, and clearly Fnatic didn't either. Flusha left by himself, same with Lekr0. But yeah, kicking Golden after Back-to-Back tournaments (Katowice and WESG) to bring in a support player as an IGL?
2019-03-16 21:52
didnt they leave because they got rid of golden? i mean, golden was pretty much the reason why fnatic went from shit tier bottom of the barrel tier 2 to top tier t2 team, although it took a couple of months. what the fuck did they expect? it’s like when zews left liquid and they got peacemaker, the team was fucking ass. fnatic management decision making has been hot steamy dung ever since they kicked golden
2019-03-16 21:55
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Golden got kicked/benched because Fnatic wanted more experience in their IGL. They weren't unhappy with him but they wanted a change and for some reason they got Xizt to do it. Lekr0 had been IGL before (Short term in Godsent) and said that he wanted to leave to become IGL in NiP, which made things easy for Fnatic. They could bring in Draken who is a good friend with Xizt and Xizt could use JW as a rifler as he wanted. The problem then became Flusha and Draken both being toxic (flusha got tired for some reason and took it out on the team) which meant either Flusha or Krimz had to leave, because Krimz didn't enjoy the toxicity within the team. Flusha gladly stepped aside to find his happyness. Draken kept underperforming so he got kicked. This meant that Xizt/Samuelsson/JumpY had 2 spots to fill, and could pick more or less whatever kind of player they wanted. They went for Twist who have proven himself before and was on the bench in RR because of problems IRL (I think he had a depression but I am not sure), and they scouted whoever should be fifth player and Brollan was the most logical one. The problem then became that they either had to chose Twist as an aggressive AWP:er (which suited Xizt and Jumpy's ideas) and JW as a lurker. But that meant entry was between Brollan and Krimz and only Xizt was throwing smokes. So they changed so JW play a more deffensive styled AWP which doesn't fit Xizt and Jumpy's ideas/visions. They now got two young and quick entry's and Krimz as support. The problem is that Twist seem to be struggling with his mental issues again and Brollan think this is his only shot. So Brollan only perform well if the team is doing well, but the team isn't doing well so he isn't. This leaves too much repsonsibility on Krimz. So he often carries the team. Perhaps they could do some role changes to fix this: JW support, Krimz and Brollan Entry and Twist as either AWP:er or Lurker. Doesn't really matter though since the team isn't using enough utilities to open up for Brollan.
2019-03-16 22:04
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Everything you say is true, just one slight thing. Lekr0 was kicked by Fnatic first, they got Xizt, played ECS and then they kicked Golden for Draken. No one left by themselves except Flusha.
2019-03-17 21:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think the whole Lekr0 deal was just a matter of time. NiP couldn't bring him in before Xizt was gone. So yeah, it is possible he was benched for a few weeks because of scheduling issues.
2019-03-17 21:57
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Lekr0 even said it himself when people asked... "I was kicked :(" or something like that...
2019-03-17 22:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I have missed that. I read an interview about 6 months ago where he said that he would have left Fnatic no matter what to persue things he could never get to do in Fnatic. I just assumed it was him saying "I will leave to become IGL" and they agreed.
2019-03-17 22:07
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Here it is. They had internal problems with Lekr0... gyazo.com/ed6df6fe154b894e55035e160d7970..
2019-03-17 22:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
it is still semi-cryptic. he could just have said to fnatic that he wanted to be IGL, they could have said "either you are support and anchor and stay or you wanna be IGL and you get benched". Then he isn't benched by himself but by the org but both stories are true. But sure, they most likely wanted to get rid of him because he wouldn't have fit Xizt team. And he shouldn't be sad. He moved from the #1 swedish team to the #1 swedish team. Not many people who can do such a transfer.
2019-03-17 22:13
 | 
Sweden Nuggeet 
IMO they should learn how and when to use nades
2019-03-16 21:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I agree. They don't flash for eachother, they don't work around smokes, they don't stop pushes with molly's or nades. In a semi-eco they never use a nade-stack and then go hamm with a scout
2019-03-16 21:45
 | 
Sweden Nuggeet 
you see what liquid does now, they beat astralis by using utility against them, fnatic should watch and learn
2019-03-23 23:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
They also got an IGL reading the game well, they got players playing like a team and they use eachother strengths and weaknesses BTW: I am currently writing an analyzis on the whole Blast Pro Series Sao Paulo outcome It won't be as thourough as this one, but it'll be decent/good.
2019-03-23 23:22
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
A proper Flash or a smoke is to me more satisfying than a great Juan Tab
2019-03-23 11:22
 | 
Sweden Nuggeet 
Agree
2019-03-23 11:24
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The new Flash assist might do awesome for the newer players. Instead of just go for the kills people will learn to use proper nades and flashes and learn some basics meta of the game.
2019-03-23 11:34
 | 
Sweden Nuggeet 
We wont see many fnatic Flash assists
2019-03-23 12:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
One per map would be an improvement
2019-03-23 12:12
Unluko
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Maluko
2019-03-16 21:45
-xizt +dennis/hampus/flusha/golden would probably reinvigorate them for a few events but i suspect that it wouldn't fix things in the long run.
2019-03-16 22:16
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Perhaps benching (not fully kick) Twist, use Krimz and Brollan as entry, JW as AWP, Xizt as support and Hampust as IGL would make a good way in the long run? But for me the most obvious change needed now is the coach. Jumpy is no where near fit to coach this team. My dream would be to get RobbaN to move back to Sweden, but not sure if that would be possible. Or get BARBARR as Coach since he just ended his career. I also think it would be great to get a team house and let Brollan, Twist, Xizt live there and have space so JW and Krimz also could live there. And BARBARR should also live there since he is more or less homeless now.
2019-03-16 22:26
Jw is moron he wanna do whatever ge feels of he don't awp kick him fkin loser
2019-03-17 06:31
I have been fnatic fan too but not a fan since they starting signing rejects fot good players Removing igls like golden flusha and taking washed up piece of shit xizt n draken makes no sense
2019-03-17 06:30
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, that is more or less the essence of my story!
2019-03-17 06:35
digga hast du probleme.. im supporting mouz since 2004, what do u think should i say?
2019-03-17 06:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Mouz problem is that they are a "poor" international team. They are good at getting money for their star players, but they need to find a way to earn more money within the scene. If they were 1-nation-team (but as good as they are right now) they could enter WESG and contend for the title. The winner more or less can live off that for the rest of the year. I think Mouz is doing something good by getting rid of dead weight and bringing in younger, but still experienced, players. The only question is whether or not they needed Karrigan. They could have brought in a support player or an entry player instead.
2019-03-17 06:38
oh dude there were so many paths that mouz went wrong, but i cant rly understand why karrigan is there now with bongj together. i love bongj but there is no firepower now with 2 igl's. i just dont fucking get it EDIT: what do u think about the match tomorrow?
2019-03-17 09:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think Mousesport can win since Fnatic will be yet lagged and haven't had time to fix their issues. But Mousesport have only had a few days of practice together so it could go either way. ChrisJ got benched at first because MS wanted to build a team around suNny, Ropz and Oskar. Oskar and suNny have different philosophy than ChrisJ and that meant either Chris should leave or suNny and Oskar should leave. They benched Chris. Then they got a nice juicy offer for suNny which meant they could get better replacement for Styko. They thought about what they needed and realized that they have Entry in Ropz, Support in Chris (if they brought him back) and IGL in Karrigan was kinda expected. So they needed a youngster and an AWP:er. Woxic is the best AWP:er they could have got and Frozen is young and might be a great player in the future, especially under Karrigan who make almost anyone play on top of their game. ChrisJ is fine to stay in Mousesport and become 2nd caller and main support player. Oskar had to leave because suNny was on the way out and Woxic on the way in. did that answer your question?
2019-03-17 22:02
 | 
Austria I_love_Hltv 
Time for jw to retire
2019-03-17 06:38
Tbh the major one was quite bad from them, but this wesg, we got kinda cucked by the organizers on the monitors, they couldn't even get a round on their best map currently and historically.. it would have been 2-0
2019-03-17 09:35
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Why do Fnatic continuously solo-peak? it is like a strat roullette where you just push one at a time!
2019-03-17 10:10
I don't see a world where they could keep JW and Xizt. I see a lot of people blaming Twist, but he would be the perfect awper.
2019-03-17 10:18
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
JW just had 21 kills on Inferno. That is about twice as much as Krimz and Xizt combined
2019-03-17 10:22
KRIMZ | 
Romania moetxxx 
Get a life
2019-03-17 10:29
 | 
Poland dailyy 
've been a Fnatic fan since I started to watch CS:GO. During the late spring of last year until the player break in december I planned my work hours so I could watch as much as possible of their matches. But ever since after the player break their matches have just made me anxious and I really don't enjoy their game play at all. Here are the results so far in 2019: Cloud9 Overpass iBUYPOWER 9-16 This is just abysmal result as Overpass used to be a strong map for Fnatic and at best a decent map for C9. This was also the first time we saw Flusha as IGL and Zellsis as lurker. Only one player had >1 KD CompLexity Train iBUYPOWER 16-14 A win is always nice but come on? 16-14 on your strong map against a weak CoL who had standins? Cloud9 Mirage IBUYPOWER 16-14 This is a map both teams are good at so not as bad as losing on Overpass, but still a close game against a new roster with new IGL and a "standin"! Liquid BO3 iBUYPOWER 1-2 Look at the map picks. They take away Train instead of dust2 as decider? Cache 6-16 not surprising since Fnatic chose to ban Nuke instead of cache first. Probably a good choice but still not a good enough result for a team that has been practicing together for 4 months. On T-side they won Pistol round, 2nd round and one more. Liquid is good but come on? It is a new roster so try to hurt them at least. Mirage 19-17 This is about as expected as it could be. It is definitivt not bad but I wouldn't say it is good either. Both team were better as T's than CT's and that is a big issue since the map has choke points. If you struggle as CT just choke the map, shrink it, either for you or your oponents. I could probably write an essay on all the weird strats and positioning in their CT-SIDE But to be fair; Liquid is one of the beast teams in the world and, except for Twistzz, none of their players seem to be having a slump any time soon. Dust2 9-16 Not really bad. Actually better than I thought. This might be one of their best team plays so far. The problem is/was; Liquid is so much better and more used to play on this map. All players had decent result but sadly the stats will show how big difference it is between Liquid and Fnatic. Still can't understand why they chose Dust2 instead of Train. ViCi Overpass IEM Katowice 9-16 Are you kidding me? This just provet that this team (as a team not individual players) don't got the mentality of being a top team. They banned Inferno and Train to get this map and still only picked up 9 lousy rounds (6 on T and 3 on CT)! Winstrike Train IEM Katowice 11-16 Again; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Winstrike did a great map pick. But what are they doing? Against winstrike cache or dust2 would be easier than Train. Only two (expensive) rounds on T-side. Grayhound BO3 IEM Katowice 2-0 Nothing special since Grayhound went 0-3. Inferno 16-9 13-2 first half which is great. But 3-7 on CT side should bring up a lot of questions and red flags. Overpass 16-11 Finally a solid performance. Plus on both sides (9-6 & 7-5) but Grayhound wasn't good. G2 BO3 IEM Katowice 1-2 Close game but not good by any of the teams. It was more like the less bad team won than the best team won. Mirage 16-8 A solid T-side with 11-4 but a horrible CT-side which they lost first 4 rounds and luckily reset G2 to get 5 round streak to close down the map. Dust2 8-16 This is just what happens sometimes in BO3. The oponent pick a map they're strong on and you're weak on. But 2-7 on CT side show that they can't rotate and don't really have an idea of how to play basics of the game. Where is the idea for the team? How do they practice for situations? Overpass 5-16 They selected this map instead of Train (perhaps scared after Winstrike debacle?). It is understandable since Overpass is supposed to be one of their two best maps. But clearly they can't win on it. 4 rounds as T and one buy round as CT (which should have reset G2 but didn't. On t-side they won Pistol but lost the round after, which should be nearly impossible on a map line Overpass. Windigo WESG BO2 1-1 They finally got two maps they should be good and well practiced on... against a weaker team... And still didn't win??? Inferno 16-8 What to say? They are the better team and won both halfs. But it wasn't impressive. It was more like business as usual. Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-17 18:17
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
've been a Fnatic fan since I started to watch CS:GO. During the late spring of last year until the player break in december I planned my work hours so I could watch as much as possible of their matches. But ever since after the player break their matches have just made me anxious and I really don't enjoy their game play at all. Here are the results so far in 2019: Cloud9 Overpass iBUYPOWER 9-16 This is just abysmal result as Overpass used to be a strong map for Fnatic and at best a decent map for C9. This was also the first time we saw Flusha as IGL and Zellsis as lurker. Only one player had >1 KD CompLexity Train iBUYPOWER 16-14 A win is always nice but come on? 16-14 on your strong map against a weak CoL who had standins? Cloud9 Mirage IBUYPOWER 16-14 This is a map both teams are good at so not as bad as losing on Overpass, but still a close game against a new roster with new IGL and a "standin"! Liquid BO3 iBUYPOWER 1-2 Look at the map picks. They take away Train instead of dust2 as decider? Cache 6-16 not surprising since Fnatic chose to ban Nuke instead of cache first. Probably a good choice but still not a good enough result for a team that has been practicing together for 4 months. On T-side they won Pistol round, 2nd round and one more. Liquid is good but come on? It is a new roster so try to hurt them at least. Mirage 19-17 This is about as expected as it could be. It is definitivt not bad but I wouldn't say it is good either. Both team were better as T's than CT's and that is a big issue since the map has choke points. If you struggle as CT just choke the map, shrink it, either for you or your oponents. I could probably write an essay on all the weird strats and positioning in their CT-SIDE But to be fair; Liquid is one of the beast teams in the world and, except for Twistzz, none of their players seem to be having a slump any time soon. Dust2 9-16 Not really bad. Actually better than I thought. This might be one of their best team plays so far. The problem is/was; Liquid is so much better and more used to play on this map. All players had decent result but sadly the stats will show how big difference it is between Liquid and Fnatic. Still can't understand why they chose Dust2 instead of Train. ViCi Overpass IEM Katowice 9-16 Are you kidding me? This just provet that this team (as a team not individual players) don't got the mentality of being a top team. They banned Inferno and Train to get this map and still only picked up 9 lousy rounds (6 on T and 3 on CT)! Winstrike Train IEM Katowice 11-16 Again; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Winstrike did a great map pick. But what are they doing? Against winstrike cache or dust2 would be easier than Train. Only two (expensive) rounds on T-side. Grayhound BO3 IEM Katowice 2-0 Nothing special since Grayhound went 0-3. Inferno 16-9 13-2 first half which is great. But 3-7 on CT side should bring up a lot of questions and red flags. Overpass 16-11 Finally a solid performance. Plus on both sides (9-6 & 7-5) but Grayhound wasn't good. G2 BO3 IEM Katowice 1-2 Close game but not good by any of the teams. It was more like the less bad team won than the best team won. Mirage 16-8 A solid T-side with 11-4 but a horrible CT-side which they lost first 4 rounds and luckily reset G2 to get 5 round streak to close down the map. Dust2 8-16 This is just what happens sometimes in BO3. The oponent pick a map they're strong on and you're weak on. But 2-7 on CT side show that they can't rotate and don't really have an idea of how to play basics of the game. Where is the idea for the team? How do they practice for situations? Overpass 5-16 They selected this map instead of Train (perhaps scared after Winstrike debacle?). It is understandable since Overpass is supposed to be one of their two best maps. But clearly they can't win on it. 4 rounds as T and one buy round as CT (which should have reset G2 but didn't. On t-side they won Pistol but lost the round after, which should be nearly impossible on a map line Overpass. Windigo WESG BO2 1-1 They finally got two maps they should be good and well practiced on... against a weaker team... And still didn't win??? Inferno 16-8 What to say? They are the better team and won both halfs. But it wasn't impressive. It was more like business as usual. Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-17 18:43
2019-03-17 18:43
 | 
Russia Ducat 
Smart analytic. I have same opinion. This squad isn't decent. Xizt shows that he bad igl. They need good igl to return to the top
2019-03-17 18:59
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks. They need new coach as well. Can't blame the IGL alone for all the solo dry peaks, lack of utility usage, lack of co-play... So much is bad with this team that just changing players wont solve it.
2019-03-17 19:01
Twist and Xizt need to go, they're dead weight at this point
2019-03-17 19:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
it isn't as simple as that. They continuously dry peak one by one, the team is degressing even after practicing a lot together. The problems in Fnatic won't be solved by simple player/roster changes
2019-03-17 19:08
I think dumping Xizt would fix those issues. They're garbage tactically right now, which is why they're forced to dry peek with no utility and try to make plays because there is no strategy behind what they're doing. Same thing with practice, it's down to the IGL (and in part the coach as well) to make sure that practice is useful and for the betterment of the team. The system Xizt has in place now just isn't going to work. No idea why they thought getting rid of golden was a good idea in the first place, he brought so much structure and discipline to that lineup.
2019-03-17 19:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I agree about Golden I think JumpY is a big part of Fnatic being shite atm. The saddest part is that they seem to be getting worse for each match. Each small improvement they make just disappears a few days later. twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqqfrk doesn't seem like they see that the development of this roster is moving in the wrong direction. It is one thing to do like TSM/Dignitas, SK, Liquid, FaZe... They were/are good but still choke when they got/get close to a title. But still great teams. Fnatic isn't even getting close to winning anything, they don't even give themselves the possibility to choke. They can't even win against lower tier teams. The only teams they've won against this year are teams with new rosters, mix teams and their former training partner.
2019-03-17 19:25
Exactly. It's hard to tell exactly how much impact a coach has unless they're one of the best in the game (zonic, valens, etc.) but from what you're saying it seems like JumpY is definitely part of the problem.
2019-03-17 19:26
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
you can mostly see the coach's impact after a coach change, or on single players after roster changes (Magisk under Gla1ve + Zonic). But look at Brollan, Twist and Xizt... all of them were better months before they joined Fnatic. I don't think it is as simple as blaming xizt for being a bad IGL. That's to simplify the issues and would maybe solve most of them but the ones unsolved would be forgotten and grow in silence until they get the same problem again, further down the road. even though Xizt is one of the worst IGLs ever.
2019-03-17 19:30
Yeah. I still think getting rid of Xizt and JumpY would solve many of the issues. Twist could probably go too considering he's been performing pretty poorly lately. Bring back golden (even though I really don't want to see him leave C9) and flusha when he's ready to come back, and grab someone like LMBT for a coach. golden's structure would be great for that lineup, LMBT is a great coach, and flusha would bring a lot of firepower as he wouldn't be forced to IGL.
2019-03-17 19:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I would like RobbaN as coach, or BARBARR! Golden would be a dream but I don't see him agreeing on it. C9 is better than Fnatic and he is better in C9 than he was in Fnatic plus the bad blood from when he got benched. Hampus is the only possible person, but he seems to be so much better as support than as IGL and also looks to sign for x6tence Galaxy soon. My other solution would be to bench twist (not permanently), put Xizt as support player and then get a more defensive IGL as well as a good coach (someone like Pita)
2019-03-17 19:37
RobbaN or BARBARR would be great, BARBARR especially. RobbaN is good, but the way he was kicked from FaZe makes me think that there might have been larger problems at hand. Could also have just been toxic NiKo kicking teammates because the lineup wasn't performing to his liking.
2019-03-17 19:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
He wasn't kicked, he changed roles because he couldn't travell with the team anymore. He had a kid and decided to become analyst instead because that gives him more time with the kid and wife. I have some analyzis of FaZe too but that's not as fun to me since I don't like that team :)
2019-03-17 19:44
Oh that would make more sense then. I'd love to hear your thoughts on FaZe, I hate them too but I have a lot of opinions on their current situation as well.
2019-03-17 19:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Short version: FaZe will become a bottom top10 team unless they give NiKo an ultimatum: Listen to the coach and another IGL or leave! He is too good player to waste his talent like he is trying to be IGL. His strats are bad and the team spirit is digressing quickly. Almost all players in FaZe are playing worse under NiKo than they did under Karrigan. The problem is that almost no IGL good enough for FaZe would agree to play there because of the risk to clinch with the golden star NiKo. With him, they got a top 5 player in the world, but won't get a good team. yNK isn't strong enough to handle NiKo so they need another coach (or someone else in the org) to control NiKo's ego. FaZe have to decide: Do we wanna be a good team that never win or do we wanna be a less good team that will have the possibility to win tournaments in the future? They need to take several steps back to progress. For instance: How many players was stand-in under Karrigan and performed better than they've done before and after that (Cromen, Xizt, Jkaem...) and how are Rain, Guardian and Olof doing under NiKo? I can't even think of any other IGL than Gob B to take care of NiKo's ego and I don't see that happening.
2019-03-17 20:00
Agree with everything you said. The problem with FaZe is that they will never kick NiKo. He brings in so much money from marketing, sponsorships, and merch that honestly I can't see the org ever letting him leave.
2019-03-17 20:07
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
And at the same time they can't win with him as of now.
2019-03-17 20:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
A fun thing about this FaZe Clan roster: They won't win with these players but each player they release will make an oponent stronger, since they got some of the best fire power in the world, Rain, Olof and GuardiaN is among the best in each position. How do you top it? S1mple, Electronic and Valde is my guess, but then what? Who would be the fifth? And do they even have time and possibility to do all changes they need to get NiKo's strats work with correct players?
2019-03-17 20:51
Xist has the worst vetoes on the entire planet. He loses them the series before they even play a round.
2019-03-17 21:27
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
according to most people in Fnatic, Xizt isn't in charge of vetos
2019-03-17 22:04
proof? hes literally the igl and the igl and coach do vetoes
2019-03-18 00:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah I know. When I read it I more or less laughed because it said that either Jumpy or Samuelsson was in charge of vetos. Can't find it right now, I'll get back to you if I do find it
2019-03-18 07:52
Who reads this nonsense
2019-03-17 19:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Seems like a lot of people read it and most who read it didn't think it was nonsense.
2019-03-17 19:07
You picked the wrong time to start watching fnatic
2019-03-17 19:07
im not gonna read this too longer dude 1 hour texting wtf
2019-03-17 19:27
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
took me about 30 mins to write, so should take less to read.
2019-03-17 19:30
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
Lets count PLG into 2019 :D
2019-03-17 19:29
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Nah, let's just state facts: They won IEM Katowice and WESG last year and still kicked their IGL. This year they can't barely win a map against tier 2 teams and they keep the players?!
2019-03-17 19:32
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
*They can't win against tier 2 teams
2019-03-17 21:31
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
At all.
2019-03-17 21:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
they won 2 maps against OpTic, 1 map against G2 in Katowice, so they can win maps.
2019-03-17 21:52
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Optic is not a tier 2 team, they are team 3/4. G2 maybe they're a tier 2 now, but if you look at where they were back then, I'd say they weren't even tier 2.
2019-03-17 21:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, my point is that Fnatic on a good day can win against lower tier teams, just by pure fire power and individual performance, but as soon as they need strats and team play they will lose.
2019-03-17 22:04
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Yup, I've felt like the system has needed to change for a long time. -Xizt -Jumpy -Samuelsson +Hampus +Barbarr +Pronax +Borrowing the LoL teams sports psychologist Totally new system, players can feel fresh. If someone is lacking, replace them. Flusha is available...
2019-03-17 22:07
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
You can also see this on their social media. Who is their front figure atm? is it Twist, Brollan, JW, Krimz or Xizt? no it is some LoL player! I get it that he is the main front figure but I rarely ever see anything from their CS:GO team on their social media. I don't know enough about Samuelsson to judge him, but he is head of CS:GO department so he must be blamed in one or another way. Jumpy and Xizt for Hampus+BARBARR would be great. Otherwise I want someone like RobbaN or Pita. don't really care more than that. Edit/Added: They need to hurry, Hampus is said to be signing with x6tance galaxy more or less now.
2019-03-17 22:10
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
I know, now or never! If they get Hampus they'll improve, and when Flusha returns from break he can be added too. If they don't do anything now they will 100% end up fucking the minor qualifier up...
2019-03-17 22:43
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Perhaps they need to fuck up the Minor to realize how big mistake they have done and how mistreated the cs:go part of the org is.
2019-03-17 22:52
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
That's insane though. Xizt has totally failed his first 2 majors with Fnatic, he has also managed to get them in last place in New York + Stockholm, they dropped maps vs Forze, Movistar etc. They can't win against anybody. They got their first 0-16 game. At some point you have to understand that the problem is deeper than changing a player for a similar player that is slightly better...
2019-03-17 23:06
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't disagree with you, but changing Xizt would mean that they accept they were morons last summer and that is quite hard to accept. Also: The reports from each boot camp and each practice say that they are better than ever, so it is just in competitive matches they can't perform. My suggestion for this is quite much more expensive than just changing Xizt and possibly Twist. I suggest getting a team-house in which the youngsters and coach live in (such as MIBR, C9 and many other NA teams have), instead of all living alone and bootcamping in JW's home. But first thing is probably to do -Jumpy -Xizt +BARBARR +Hampus
2019-03-18 07:44
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
We where the best team on mirage in the whole world. We won against astralis, liquid on thsat map. We also where playing really solid before the major. Idk what u on about. Something happened in the major and after that wthey frogot how to play the game lol
2019-03-18 07:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
This roster; Golden, Lekr0, Flusha, Krimz, JW were top 1 team in the world on Mirage, top 3 team on Inferno, top 5 team on Train, top 10 team on Overpass and decent (not good) on Nuke, Cache and Dust2. This rost; Xizt, Twist, Brollan, Krimz, JW is top 3 in Sweden on Mirage, they can sometimes win on Overpass and the rest of the maps is unplayable for them. And if you read the beginning of my article you can see that the trouble for Fnatic started before the major. We were just blinded by the big ORG they are and the experience the team has to fail to predict the unevitable results of WESG and Katowice. In iBP the won 3 maps out of 6 even though they only met teams that had new rosters. They won a close match on Train against CoL (a map CoL usually don't play), they won a close game against C9 on Mirage, and they won on overtime on Mirage against Liquid. The 3 other maps were 6-16 on Cache, 9-16 on Dust2 and 7-16 on Overpass. This isn't just a few bad results or some downtime for the team, this is now about a year of bad results (PLG was a fluke against bad teams) where the only good result was in IEM Chicago (first lan for this roster). Have you ever heard of an IGL hangover?
2019-03-18 08:04
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
did you watch cs this and last year? Nuke? lmao. Top 1 on mirage? no lol.
2019-03-18 10:09
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
have you watched? The team with Golden won IEM Katowice and WESG World Finals. during last two years how many teams have won events back-to-back? Afaik it is Astralis and Fnatic
2019-03-18 10:11
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
Fnatic was still playing really badly in WESG and almost lost to steams as tyloo etc. WESG aswell isn't a big event. Uh SK, Astralis, Fnatic and alot of other teams. WESG isn't a hard turnament to win. The only big tournament they won was Katowice...
2019-03-18 10:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
last two years = from 2017 march. SK haven't won anything since then. Maybe some tier 2 tournament. Or do you count MIBR as SK then?
2019-03-18 10:16
 | 
Sweden Velocityyy 
WESG is in that case a tier 2 tournament aswell, maybe even tier 3. And yes, the core
2019-03-18 10:50
 | 
Spain vG|TooNyy 
Residentsleeper
2019-03-17 19:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
what??
2019-03-17 19:38
I think Golden did a great job as IGL for Fnatic, infact that they won a BO5 vs FaZe in Kato last year and had tactics that worked against Karrigan (who is a more experienced IGL in those situ) and that Flusha had the game of he's life on Train. That lineup was so promising and could have been so fkn good atm. Its just a shame that kicked him.
2019-03-17 21:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, I agree. He has become better as a player in C9 as well, so lets hope, for his sake, he continue his development. If they kick him as IGL after Katowice and WESG winners then why is Xizt still in the lineup after not even being good in a single game this year?
2019-03-17 21:06
 | 
France yo_les_n00bs 
floosha and godlen cumbeck!
2019-03-17 21:10
-xizt +flusha -JW +olof it's that simple! )))))
2019-03-17 21:24
2019-03-17 21:25
 | 
United States BigFnaticFan 
Yeah, I don’t even watch their games anymore cus it’s always sloppy
2019-03-17 21:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, I stopped watching at 15-8 when they more or less got eachother killed by not holding angles.
2019-03-17 22:05
s1 | 
Armenia gr1nch 
Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-17 21:36
2019-03-17 21:42
 | 
United Kingdom ez4swag 
bro plz use paragraphing barely anyone will read this block of text
2019-03-19 00:57
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
it is the same as OP but without the paragraphin
2019-03-19 00:58
 | 
United Kingdom ez4swag 
Aha, well you can tell i didn't read it LOL
i feel you :(
2019-03-17 21:57
 | 
Australia Pwnisher_ 
Yes
2019-03-18 10:20
 | 
Belgium lukaku9 
i read the whole thing and damn that is some dedication....rare to see content like these in hltv nowdays keep up
2019-03-18 21:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks. Even though I get a lot of hate for it, the small discussions posts like these create is worth it.
2019-03-19 15:27
Woxic and Frozen already looking awesome.
2019-03-18 21:08
lol 3 rounds in an online game against jetlagged team
2019-03-18 21:10
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I know that they did use that excuse but it is not acceptable to use it! Everyone knew about the schedule for weeks! They could have done like C9 and opted out last minute.
2019-03-19 00:48
c9 did it because they dont eve'n have a lineup to field...
2019-03-19 08:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah. The signing of suNny has taken too long. But Fnatic knew about the schedule for weeks and still didn't mention the issue until after the match against Mousesport?
2019-03-19 09:10
still doesnt change the first point, that game was irrelevant, and it was online cs with that
2019-03-19 17:29
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Each and every game this year is quite irrelevent so far (yeah including ViCi, G2, Grayhound and Winstrike), but if you look at all of them together you start seeing a pattern!
2019-03-19 17:40
not saying fnatic isnt doing bad, they obviously need a roster change but using an online game against struggling and jetlagged fnatic to say mouz is good is stupid as fuck
2019-03-19 17:44
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh ok. I misunderstood you then. I would say that no team that has won against Fnatic since IEM Chicago can use that victory to prove their worth. Fnatic is a team that you can't use as a measurement. Just look at G2 who won twice against Fnatic this year and still think they are so bad that they kick their support player for an even worse player.
2019-03-19 17:54
 | 
Finland Tusku 
was an interesting read
2019-03-19 00:28
I agree
2019-03-19 00:44
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks, I will most likely do one around the player break for a Q2 2019 overlook of their play. My guess is that at the end of Q2 they will be ranked 50th or something
2019-03-19 00:47
 | 
United Kingdom ez4swag 
+1
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Brollan was the last player who signed up for Fnatic so let see how the roster have done since 2018-10-17 (official signing date) hltv.org/stats/teams/4991/fnatic?startDa.. 85 maps played, 41 won, 44 lost. Map statistics: Nuke 0% in 1 Dust2 30.8% in 13 Train 40% in 10 Inferno 42% in 19 Cache 50% in 8 Overpass 53% in 13 Mirage 66.7% in 21 So what is the map pool and why do they pick Inferno over Cache and Overpass? Xizt is without a doubt their star player hltv.org/stats/teams/players/4991/fnatic.. utility usage must be on top of the world where leading player has about 0.04 flash assist/round hltv.org/stats/teams/players/flashes/499.. hltv.org/stats/teams/players/openingkill..
2019-03-19 01:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
almost exactly 5 months with this squad/roster and they got 41/0/44 so far 17th of October - 17th of November: 21/28 = 43% 17th of November - 17th of December: 7/1 = 78% 17th of December - 17th of January: 0/0 =100%/0% 17th of January - 17th of February: 6/7 = 46% 17th of February - 19th of March (today): 7/8 = 47% Seems like they won't be in the top 10 for a long time
2019-03-19 01:22
feels bad to be a fnatic fan right now.. you guys think they will make any changes soon?
2019-03-19 17:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
No! I don't think they will because each time they talk about practice they say that they're better than ever. Hopefully the changes doesn't come because they first wanna solve the other issues that isn't caused by Xizt and Jumpy.
2019-03-19 17:55
I actually think they will change lineup very soon, this month or next. They will probably get rid of both xizt and jumpy. I really hope flusha will return to fnatic.
2019-03-19 20:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't think Flusha will come back. Not now at least. He still needs some time off to mourn and he only was IGL for a short time, he didn't even wanna be IGL, even though he was good. I think Twist might be on the line as well
2019-03-19 20:13
What players do you think will join to replace xizt/twist ?
2019-03-19 20:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I think that's one of the things why there hasn't been a roster change yet. There is no naturally good player to step up. They could have gone international 6 months ago when ScreaM was standing in for them but they chose to stay Swedish. Best possible lineup would be Hampus for Xizt, BARBARR for Jumpy and Nawwk for Twist. The problem then become JW will have to play lurker which he doesn't really enjoy. Or they can move Xizt to support and just bring in Hampus as IGL and bench Twist. But I highly doubt any of this is happening.
2019-03-19 20:46
China o_O 
tldr: xizt is problem !!!!!!!! o_O
2019-03-19 20:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
He is one of the problems. But at the same time; thinking changing him for another IGL would just seem all the other problems under the rug and wouldn't solve mucj
2019-03-19 20:52
 | 
Paraguay badspoken 
Not a Fnatic fan at all, but it kinda saddens me to see them play at this level. Hope they can improve throughout the year
2019-03-19 21:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The trend is negative so it doesn't seem like they will get out of this any time soon!
2019-03-19 21:10
 | 
Paraguay badspoken 
That's what bothers me the most, it seems that they're going through a slumber, and a long one, if they already are not in it
2019-03-19 21:12
v1c7oR | 
Bulgaria kriszz 
Only one thing can save Fnatic. - Change all of the players! Players like Scream can fix this hole.
2019-03-19 21:07
 | 
Poland bakusiell 
tl;dr
2019-03-21 22:58
 | 
Czech Republic bramborXD 
+999
2019-03-22 07:19
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks
2019-03-22 09:49
ez fix just ban xizt and get none brain dead igl problem solved
2019-03-22 07:47
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Sadly it wouldn't fix all problems and the remaining ones would just be swept under the rug and would fester until it became too much and the team would implode
2019-03-22 09:50
fnatic lul, atleast ur not a plastic fan that switched to astralis
2019-03-22 11:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
No, but I light go TSM or X6tense galaxy depending on future roster changes
2019-03-22 11:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
A question about your HLTV name; how is MIBR underrated?
2019-03-23 09:05
You must have a lot of free time
2019-03-23 10:34
+1
2019-03-23 10:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Barely any. I watch matches to and from work and am active on the forum when I got a few seconds spare on work.
2019-03-23 11:24
my solution: twist main awping, JW secondary awp and lurking, krimz support brollan entry kick xizt and bring some new igl (hampus freddieb lekro even golden idc who comes xizt just needs to go) kick jumpy and bring in someone like pronax or devilwalk
2019-03-23 10:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Devilwalk just got free right? Or did he just sign a contract? I just remember I saw his name recently regarding NoChance and CHAOS. I would like BARBARR as coach. Twist need a break, IMO, and Xizt just needs to stop being IGL. So best solution would mos t likely be Xizt as support, Brollan and Krimz Entry and a new IGL. Perhaps Hampus. Can also be that they watch how Golden perform in C9 after his health issue. If not Golden Hampus is the only possible IGL and he is much better support player than IGL. Or they can go international.
2019-03-23 11:28
i dont think cutting twist is the option here, i still think he is a top 3 awper in sweden
2019-03-23 13:53
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't mean as a permanent thing. I just think he needs a break right now
2019-03-23 13:56
my opinion is I've been a Fnatic fan since I started to watch CS:GO. During the late spring of last year until the player break in december I planned my work hours so I could watch as much as possible of their matches. But ever since after the player break their matches have just made me anxious and I really don't enjoy their game play at all. Here are the results so far in 2019: Cloud9 Overpass iBUYPOWER 9-16 This is just abysmal result as Overpass used to be a strong map for Fnatic and at best a decent map for C9. This was also the first time we saw Flusha as IGL and Zellsis as lurker. Only one player had >1 KD CompLexity Train iBUYPOWER 16-14 A win is always nice but come on? 16-14 on your strong map against a weak CoL who had standins? Cloud9 Mirage IBUYPOWER 16-14 This is a map both teams are good at so not as bad as losing on Overpass, but still a close game against a new roster with new IGL and a "standin"! Liquid BO3 iBUYPOWER 1-2 Look at the map picks. They take away Train instead of dust2 as decider? Cache 6-16 not surprising since Fnatic chose to ban Nuke instead of cache first. Probably a good choice but still not a good enough result for a team that has been practicing together for 4 months. On T-side they won Pistol round, 2nd round and one more. Liquid is good but come on? It is a new roster so try to hurt them at least. Mirage 19-17 This is about as expected as it could be. It is definitivt not bad but I wouldn't say it is good either. Both team were better as T's than CT's and that is a big issue since the map has choke points. If you struggle as CT just choke the map, shrink it, either for you or your oponents. I could probably write an essay on all the weird strats and positioning in their CT-SIDE But to be fair; Liquid is one of the beast teams in the world and, except for Twistzz, none of their players seem to be having a slump any time soon. Dust2 9-16 Not really bad. Actually better than I thought. This might be one of their best team plays so far. The problem is/was; Liquid is so much better and more used to play on this map. All players had decent result but sadly the stats will show how big difference it is between Liquid and Fnatic. Still can't understand why they chose Dust2 instead of Train. ViCi Overpass IEM Katowice 9-16 Are you kidding me? This just provet that this team (as a team not individual players) don't got the mentality of being a top team. They banned Inferno and Train to get this map and still only picked up 9 lousy rounds (6 on T and 3 on CT)! Winstrike Train IEM Katowice 11-16 Again; ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Winstrike did a great map pick. But what are they doing? Against winstrike cache or dust2 would be easier than Train. Only two (expensive) rounds on T-side. Grayhound BO3 IEM Katowice 2-0 Nothing special since Grayhound went 0-3. Inferno 16-9 13-2 first half which is great. But 3-7 on CT side should bring up a lot of questions and red flags. Overpass 16-11 Finally a solid performance. Plus on both sides (9-6 & 7-5) but Grayhound wasn't good. G2 BO3 IEM Katowice 1-2 Close game but not good by any of the teams. It was more like the less bad team won than the best team won. Mirage 16-8 A solid T-side with 11-4 but a horrible CT-side which they lost first 4 rounds and luckily reset G2 to get 5 round streak to close down the map. Dust2 8-16 This is just what happens sometimes in BO3. The oponent pick a map they're strong on and you're weak on. But 2-7 on CT side show that they can't rotate and don't really have an idea of how to play basics of the game. Where is the idea for the team? How do they practice for situations? Overpass 5-16 They selected this map instead of Train (perhaps scared after Winstrike debacle?). It is understandable since Overpass is supposed to be one of their two best maps. But clearly they can't win on it. 4 rounds as T and one buy round as CT (which should have reset G2 but didn't. On t-side they won Pistol but lost the round after, which should be nearly impossible on a map line Overpass. Windigo WESG BO2 1-1 They finally got two maps they should be good and well practiced on... against a weaker team... And still didn't win??? Inferno 16-8 What to say? They are the better team and won both halfs. But it wasn't impressive. It was more like business as usual. Overpass 9-16 Holy f**k what i hate how they handle this map. How can this be a recurring issue? Don't they practice at all? Decent T-side with 8-7 but only one round and that was on a defuse??? Hurt the enemy economically. Don't let them plant. Moviestar Riders BO2 WESG 1-1 Same map picks same result. Do they even need oponents? Team Russia BO3 WESG 2-0 A mixed team with Russian whose experation date was 2017, and they still struggled. Dust2 16-12 Good result on oponents map pick but it was more because of lack of strats for team russia than because of good play of Fnatic. Only 5 rounds on T-side on a map with problematic rotations. Mirage 16-12 Their own map pick. The only map they seem solid on and they let a mix team get 12 rounds???? 10 CT rounds must be considered decent (not good) and 6-7 in 2nd half is just expected. OpTic BO3 WESG 2-0 Finally a 2-0 victory over a real team. A tier 2 team but still best result of the year so far Mirage 16-14 Their own map pick was kinda expected since it is their only solid map. But losing first half 7-8 is just bad. T-side on your own pick should be strong er than 7 rounds. Especially if you win first 2 rounds. CT-side looked better with a 9-6 win. But too close for my taste. Overpass 16-11 Solid CT-Side with 10-5 and a decent T-side with 6-6 and you can't complain since they haven't been good on this map for a while and struggled on both sides. AGO BO3 WESG 1-2 Time for real rage. AGO did the right thing to ban Mirage in their first ban and weren't stupid in picking Cache and Nuke for 2nd and 3rd map. Leaving it up to Fnatic to prove themselves. Which they in some way did. Sadly not as a tier 1 team. Inferno 0-16 No rounds in their own pick???? They could pick all maps but Dust2 and Mirage so i would have guess ed Train should be their pick... or Overpass since they love losing on it so much (but found themselves against OpTic). But no. They picked a map they have choked on for a long time. AGO did everything correct and Fnatic coouldn't handle it. I think this is this he firdt time I've seen a team win 16-0 starting as T Cache 16-6 We haven't seen much of Fnatic on this map so it was quite well received that they picked themselves up after the annihilation on Inferno and got a solid performance on a map they haven't proven themselves on before. My guess is because either is easier for good aimers to make a difference against tactical teams, and AGO shouldn't be able to out-aim or out-duell Fnatic in any way. 7-0 on T-side is quite amazing no matter who the oponent is. Nuke 12-16 There is a reason why this usually is permaban for Fnatic. So it is weird to see them remove Train and Dust2 before Nuke. First half win 10-5 is actually good as CT-side but 2-11 in 2nd half as T-side is just almost as bad as 16-0 on inferno. So conclusion; they don't got a map pool, they can't win against tier 3 teams without problems and they can't even beat tier 2 teams. This team is doomed to drop through the tanks fast unless they fix their obvious issues.
2019-03-24 01:00
This needed a tl:dr so hard, taking the last line as that...which is a "no shit" comment..so this whole thread was pointless...everyone knows
2019-03-24 01:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Where's the loves mens?
2019-03-24 13:07
sorry mens, here is some for you <3 ))
2019-03-24 13:08
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
A few more and you'll get your dance :)
2019-03-24 13:09
hahaha
2019-03-24 13:09
interesteing article
2019-03-24 13:10
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
interesting comment :P
2019-03-24 13:10
fnatic fanboy
2019-03-24 13:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.