Infinite | 
Netherlands Retard69_1337_420 
Forum for democracy (FvD) is the biggest party in the Senate with 13 seats
2019-03-21 13:11
reallysad
2019-03-21 13:11
Ok retard, at least we don't have as much taxes as u have loool
2019-03-21 13:13
imagine being this retarded lol good one, at least we dont have literal climate change deniers in charge fucking pathetic loser
2019-03-21 13:15
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
Dude, chill. He can't help that he is intellectually disabled :/
2019-03-21 13:16
+1
2019-03-21 13:17
150 iq
2019-03-21 13:18
FvD doesn't deny climate change but why would you spend so much money on something that doesn't have an effect at all
"doesnt deny climate change" haha, hit me with another one
Spain rmkx 
"would you spend so much money on something that doesn't have an effect at all" I think this one's better though
2019-03-21 13:43
I can actually agree that small countries are doing far too much to "stop" climate change like petrol taxes in Sweden are insane when we dont contribute jack shit to climate change. It literlaly just annoys people, doesnt make ppl drive any less. Denying climate changie is retarded though, and just proves what kind of people voted for them
2019-03-21 13:44
Spain rmkx 
I mean, it's a way of slowly forcing people to switch to electric cars + the government gets extra money from the taxes that they can use somewhere else. But I get what you mean, although I think having cleaner air in a city does actually have an impact. Here in Spain some cities ban people from driving inside cities if you're not a resident when there is too much air pollution, and you can really see the difference. It's annoying, but it works.
2019-03-21 13:49
banning cars is a different thing than raising tax on petrol, like sweden does. i would like to see less cars as well.
2019-03-21 13:50
 | 
Sweden 1nc0g 
every single politician out there is just full of greed. money is the only thing that matters to them thats why they raise the price of things people cant live without (gas, diesel, etc) and only use climate change as the excuse
2019-03-21 14:27
How can people not survive without diesel, exactly? Please tell me, i'm really curious.
2019-03-21 14:39
+1 lmao
2019-03-21 14:33
 | 
Other Mukade 
GroenLinksk?
2019-03-21 15:03
I don't see what your comment has to do with anything?
2019-03-21 15:05
 | 
Other Mukade 
Just askin
2019-03-21 15:15
no, climate change is very much a real issue dude
it isnt, you are just scared of it
2019-03-21 16:30
username checks out lmao
2019-03-28 18:32
 | 
Sweden 1nc0g 
whether or not its an real issue is irrelevant my point is that the politician is only out to make money
2019-03-21 20:43
still you can choose between politicians who want to make money by scaring people with climate change which is real or politicians who try to scare people with stuff that isnt real.
2019-03-28 18:34
 | 
Sweden 1nc0g 
i choose not to vote because no politician/ party will ever be good enoughin my eyes
2019-03-29 00:10
issue what cant be stopped from fucking netherlands lmfao
2019-03-22 00:33
no but we can help pay for it.
2019-03-28 18:34
 | 
Netherlands Obiht 
Ofcouse its a problem. But while we need to spend billions of euro's on it, China and India do fuck all. I don't wanna pay for that when these shitholes fuck us
2019-03-28 19:13
Large manufacturers and production companies need to chill/ regulations from G'ment need to control them. Problem is Lobbies are corrupt and influence politicians to take foul decisions. Ireland is a good example of how a small population can convert with ease
2019-03-21 18:39
I hear this a lot. FvD doesn't deny climate change, they just think it's useless to spend billions of euros on a plan while China and other developing countries are responsible for 100x the polution
2019-03-21 13:44
your people have stated they deny climate change themselves. the majority of dutch here have literally said it. in exact words.
2019-03-21 13:45
ture climate change is a hoax created by the FBI (I vote FvD btw so I must be fucking retarded cuz that's what we're labeled as :)
2019-03-21 13:46
if you believe it's not real, then youre retarded. shame other dutch have lied on here if they dont deny climate change though
2019-03-21 13:47
Mate as far as I know most FvD voters are at least decently schooled (except maybe those guys that came from PVV, don't know about them) I don't think many of us deny global warming, we just think it's a waste of the almost 200 billion euros which can be used in way better ways...
2019-03-21 13:48
yes and that is agreeable. all i say is if you DENY it, youre braindead. Spendings are subjective.
2019-03-21 13:49
Yeah but like I said, many claim the FvD to deny climate change, which is simply not true. I kinda hate it when they misinform people about such important subjects..
2019-03-21 13:52
 | 
Netherlands CaptainMarten 
Nah they don't deny it. They just say that it's not a big deal while it fucking is. It's the biggest deal right fucking now. Ignorance is bliss
2019-03-21 15:07
 | 
France ripmypickems 
+1
2019-03-21 16:02
ofc it's a big deal. They also think that. They just think it's not worth 200 billions of euros when country like China keep polluting the air with no consequences whatsoever
2019-03-21 20:58
'bUt He'S aLsO dOinG iT'
2019-03-21 21:55
Ok dude great counter argument, love to discuss politics with educated people like you :)
2019-03-21 22:11
you´re literally giving me an argument a 9yo could give me. wtf man
2019-03-22 00:31
If that's what your brain capacity can handle, then sure dude.
2019-03-22 16:59
Then counter my argument, you're the one acting like he's in a coma atm
2019-03-22 17:18
I countered your argument. You said that FvD thinks that global warming is not a big deal. But that's simply not true, they also see the huge impact that humanity has on global warming. However, they think it's useless to waste such a big amount of money on reducing global warming while The Netherlands is responsible for only such a small part.
2019-03-22 17:29
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Also to add to this, FvD is FOR nuclear energy.
2019-03-28 18:12
and what is the problem with that?? Nuclear energy is one of the cleanest sources of energy
2019-03-28 18:38
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
yes I meant it as a positive
2019-03-28 19:16
if we are responsible for only a small part, and we are very rich, then if we dont even take responsibility for our part, why should anyone else take responsibility for theirs?
2019-03-28 18:39
We should take our responsibility, but not by building hundreds of windmills and sunpanel parks. Instead we should invest it into new technology and maybe also give grants to people who decide to live a more sustainable life.
2019-03-28 18:41
Jij bent de definitie van kanker dom. It simply isn't worth it to waste all that money on something that wouldn't really have an effect. Money management is pretty important y'know?
2019-03-22 20:46
if we invest money into developing technology to reduce output of greenhouse gases or carbon capture, then even though it wont have a big effect here, other countries can buy this technology from us, so that they can use it too and we wont all die because of climate change and rising sea levels and droughts and hurricanes and mass extinction of animal species. and then we also make a lot of money. all that money that is being spent on windmills and shit goes back into the economy you know. its a lot better than just giving it to the banks for free. maybe go study some economics and then start calling people stupid.
2019-03-28 18:38
I'm all for saving the planet, don't get me wrong and I know how economics work. It still wouldn't be worth it if those big countries won't chip in, you get that right? If you would develop something of this caliber it's better to form a council of some sort to fund the development proces. That way, we can minimise the economical risk if it doesn't have the desired effect. Also, I didn't call him stupid because he was wrong or right. I called him an idiot because he said he hates people who spread misinformation, while spreading misinformation. Have a nice day appelflapje :^)
2019-03-29 19:30
the UN will never be able to do anything about climate change, USA China and Russia will veto everything.
2019-03-29 19:40
I meant making a new council, with people who are willing to cooperate. And if the UN can't get it done, how are we supposed to do it alone? That's far from a feasible idea buddy boy.
2019-03-29 19:47
it doesnt really matter, we have to do what we can and hope for the best, its gonna be pretty bad, a lot of people will die. it wont be so bad here, we will just spend more money to manage rising sea levels and there is so much rainfall that a few droughts wont cause major damage but there are a lot of places where the climate and geography arent so favorable and people dont have as much money to spend on damage control. the least we can do is take the lead. also it will be profitable to develop technology that helps reduce CO2 output etc because a lot of other people will want it too. why would you want more competition
2019-03-29 23:27
 | 
Other Mukade 
FvD doesnt deny it per se. They just fight the thought that climate change is absolute. There are far too much uncertainties about the effect of humans on this matter. Resulting in disagreeing on spending 100’s of billions.. as a coutry as small as the Netherlands. Thats basically the whole point. The Dutch always want to come over as the best kid in class whilst they geographically contribute way less than other countries who give fuck all about the subject.
2019-03-21 15:08
If you're gonna debate about climate change you need to be more convincing then ''if you dont believe it you're retarded''.
2019-03-28 18:28
not just retarded but also fascist.
2019-03-28 18:35
true I heard rumours that they want to conquer the world once Thierry becomes PM
they wont have to conquer the world, there are already fascists in a bunch of countries in charge now. italy, USA.
Define facism for me please, because I don't think FvD really matches the criteria for that. But ofcourse it's easy to just yell stuff and hope to make them look bad
2019-03-28 18:42
Het fascisme (Italiaans: fascismo) is een extreme vorm van autoritair nationalisme en is antidemocratisch, anticommunistisch, antiliberaal, antiparlementair en anti-intellectueel. thierry baudet is autoritair, nationalistisch, anti democratisch, anti communistisch, antiliberaal, antiparlementair en anti intellectueel. hij doet alleen alsof hij pro democratisch is en liberaal en intellectueel. hij zou het liefste alles faken maar daarvoor kan hij niet goed genoeg acteren. van het intellectuele weet nu heel NL dat het nep is na dat slappe geneuzel over die uil enzo. dan blijft alleen de schijn van liberaliteit en democratie nog over en als hij zich daar nog een paar keep over verspreekt dan is dat ook wel klaar. medium.com/@sanderphilipse/dit-is-het-slecht-verhulde-nazi-gedachtegoed-van-thierry-baudet-3464b8efdc91 mocht hij ooit verkozen worden tot premier beginnen de razzias diezelfde nacht nog. net zo goed als wilders dat zou doen.
2019-03-28 18:49
Autoritair nationalisme: Onjuist, Thierry heeft nog nooit één woord gezegd over het afschaffen van de rechtstaat om zo alle macht na zich toe te kunnen trekken. Antidemocratisch: Onjuist, Thierry pleit juist voor meer directe democratie, onder andere met gekozen burgemeester en een gekozen Minister President. Anticommunistisch: deels juist, maar ik weet ook niet of je de communistische ideologie moet willen handhaven in een handelsland als Nederland Antiliberaal. Onjuist, Thierry heeft nooit beweerd om de vrijheid van geloof aan te willen pakken. Op de website staat ook duidelijk dat de FvD alle mensen als gelijk beschouwd en dat alle mensen het recht moeten hebben hun eigen keuzes te maken. (bijv. geen uithuwelijking, kindhuwelijken) Antiparlementair. deels juist, alhoewel volgens mij heeft de FvD nog nooit beweerd dat onze democratie geen echte democratie is. Echter wil FvD wel een aantal versoepelingen wat betreft het Nederlands parlement. Daarnaast pleiten zo ook voor meer transparantie binnen het parlement zodat ook de bevolking weet wat er gaande is. Anti-intellectueel: wederom onjuist. FvD wil juist het 'anders denken' bevorderen.
2019-03-28 18:57
>Op de website staat ook duidelijk dat de FvD alle mensen als gelijk beschouwd en dat alle mensen het recht moeten hebben hun eigen keuzes te maken. ja behalve als ze hier komen om homeopathisch ons bloed te verdunnen. oftewel als ze niet blank zijn. oftewel hij is een nazi. fvd wil anders denken bevorderen omdat 'anders denken' bij hun code taal is voor fascisme en alt right shit, net als dat gelul over bloed verdunning codetaal is voor neo nazis en alt right. net als donald trump geeft baudet bepaalde signalen af aan die communities. hij paait ze. hij zegt: "ik ben een van jullie maar ik moet politiek correct doen". hoe duidelijk wil je het hebben. hij kan niet letterlijk zeggen dat hij een SS uniform in zn kast heeft klaar hangen, dan stemt er niemand meer op hem. denk ff na. hetzelfde geldt voor le pen in frankrijk. SD in zweden, in duitsland afd, in italie die partijen die nu hebben gewonnen, het fascisme steekt overal tegelijk weer zijn kop op. als ze nou pim fortuyn niet dood hadden geschoten, die zou weten wat hij met al die eikels aanmoet.
2019-03-28 19:03
ja FvD zet de 'Nederlandse waarden' boven de waarden van andere culturen, wat is daar mis mee? Ze willen alleen een wet invoeren dat wanneer een waarde van een andere cultuur botst met die van ons, de Nederlandse waarden altijd voor zullen gaan. Daarnaast vindt FvD ook gwn dat vrijheid van geloof een fundamenteel deel van ons land is en dat willen ze graag behouden. En dat het 'anders denken' code taal is voor facisme is jouw mening, daar kan ik verder ook niet op in gaan met argumenten..
2019-03-28 19:03
ja ja eigen volk eerst, ik heb het allemaal eerder gehoord, bij geschiedenisles, hoofdstuk aanleiding naar de 2e wereldoorlog.
2019-03-28 19:04
Een directe band leggen tussen 'eigen volk voorop' en de tweede wereldoorlog vind ik nogal ver gaan. Ik vind het persoonlijk ook belangrijk dat wij maatregelen treffen om onze eigen waarden te behouden in dit globaliserende tijdperk. Ik hoop niet dat ik nu ook als een SS-aanhanger wordt gezien?
2019-03-28 19:06
als je op fvd hebt gestemd ben je wat mij betreft een bruinhemd en een gevaar voor de rechtsstaat.
2019-03-28 19:07
oei. Dan loop jij dus met meer dan één miljoen nazi's rond in dit land. Daarnaast vind ik dit persoonlijk extreem beperkt denken, maar dat is mijn mening..
2019-03-28 19:09
dat vind ik een conservatieve schatting, ik denk dat het werkelijke aantal zo rond de 30% van de bevolking ligt, maar de meeste durven nog niet uit de kast te komen.
Dus jij durft werkelijk één op de drie Nederlanders als een regelrechte nazi te bestempelen?? En dat deze nazi's een hekel hebben aan elk persoon waar ook maar een tintje aan zit??
2019-03-28 19:11
nee hoor maar wel dat je ze untermenschen vindt die je bloed komen verdunnen.
2019-03-28 19:11
En hoe verklaar je dan het feit dat ik meerdere 'getinte' vrienden heb?? Ik zou toch nooit met hun omgaan als ik hun als een bedreiging voor ons land zie?
2019-03-28 19:12
zolang ze je dochters niet neuken en je bloed niet verdunnen mag het misschien, daarover heeft de grote sturmgruppfuhrer nog geen uitspraak gedaan maar waarschijnlijk worden je lieve vrienden snel door thierry het land uit geschopt als hij het voor het zeggen heeft.
2019-03-28 19:18
lees die linkjes hieronder nog maar eens goed en vraag je goed af of je echt met zo'n partij geassocieerd wilt worden. niet dat er een andere partij is in dit land die wel voor je opkomt btw.
2019-03-28 19:12
Allemaal aangedikt om maar een mooi verhaal te creëren. Op deze manier kun je elke partij wel als fascistisch wegzetten.
2019-03-28 19:13
nou ik denk niet dat ik andere partijleiders heb gehoord over homeopathische bloedverdunning. en als van deze verhalen iets aangedikt was, had thierry de schrijvers wel aangeklaagd. het is waar. "Verschillende extreemrechtse bewegingen schaarden zich voor en na de laatste verkiezingen openlijk achter de leider van Forum voor Democratie. De Nederlandse Volks-Unie en Erkenbrand lieten zich lovend uit over de partij. De jongeren van Erkenbrand zijn enthousiast over ‘onze leider.’ De liefde lijkt wederzijds. Sinds begin 2017 wordt Baudet meermaals in verband gebracht met Erkenbrand en de Alt-right. In januari retweette Baudet een afbeelding van deze jongerenbeweging waarop hij stond afgebeeld als Pepe the frog, de mascotte van de Amerikaanse Alt-right. Eind mei van dit jaar zei hij over Erkenbrand tegen de Volkskrant: ‘Soms vliegen ze uit de bocht maar het zijn jonge mensen die bezig zijn de wereld te ontdekken.’" ik denk niet dat een pepe tweet betekent dat hij een nazi is maar alle andere dingen bij elkaar wel. hoe veel opstapeling van hints wil je voordat je zegt oh okay het is echt een nazi.
2019-03-28 19:19
ik zou willen dat ik niet echt dacht dat het nazis zijn maar het is best wel duidelijk, ik kan er niet omheen. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_con.. hierzo een linkje naar de neo nazi bloedverdunning conspiracy waar thierry dus fan van is ik zou willen dat ik het ter plekke verzon maar helaas niet.
2019-03-28 19:10
dat artikel op medium wat ik had gelinkt medium.com/@sanderphilipse/dit-is-het-slecht-verhulde-nazi-gedachtegoed-van-thierry-baudet-3464b8efdc91 legt goed uit hoe je duidelijk kunt zien dat thierry baudet een nazi is. wat daarin niet uitvoerig wordt beschreven is dat hij ook nog regelmatig chillt met alt right guys en neo nazis decorrespondent.nl/7738/thierry-baudet-o..
2019-03-28 19:10
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Can you tell me how they're facist?
2019-03-28 19:21
well he said that we are "homeopathically thinning out the blood of the dutch people", is that enough? i think thats enough. besides that he hangs out with american neo nazis.
2019-03-28 19:22
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
2019-03-28 19:27
he says he was misunderstood because he accidentily said something that went too far and showed his true colors. he meant what he said. he was not misunderstood. i understood loud and clear. i know what fascism is about. i paid attention in history class and read my wikipedia articles and watched national geographic channel. hitler didnt start by saying that all the jews should be exterminated you know. that started later. but there were signs.
2019-03-28 19:31
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
okay if that's what you think. Just one question, let's assume he really was misunderstood, do you then agree with what he says he meant to say?
2019-03-28 19:31
no, im not a fascist, and if you people are elected i will fight you in the streets if i have to. i denounce your whole world view and ideology. you are wrong, you are arrogant and you are petty and shameful human beings.
2019-03-28 19:36
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
What do you think he says he meant to say?
2019-03-28 19:36
he meant to say what he said, that the blood of our people is being thinned out by dirty arab immigrants who need to be removed. and of course the jews are all behind it. thats the conspiracy theory he is hinting at believing in.
2019-03-28 19:38
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
removed because of Dutch language
2019-03-28 19:43
1. dit is al zo. dit in een wet zetten heeft als enige doel om mensen het gevoel te geven dat ze geen religieuze vrijheid hebben, zodat ze oprotten naar hun eigen land. 2. dit is al zo. we hebben godsdienstvrijheid in NL. 3. dit is al zo. we hebben vrijheid van meningsuiting. 4. dit is niet zo, mensen zijn niet gelijkwaardig, ga lekker naar groenlinks met die hippie shit, sommige mensen zijn kanker achterlijk en nutteloos zoals vieze fascisten genaamd thierry baudet. 5. dit is al zo, niemand mag jou dwingen om te trouwen in NL. ook je ouders niet. ze mogen je ook niet ontvoeren naar india om je daar uit te huwelijken. thanks voor mn tijd verspillen met geneuzel, kunnen we nu weer over fascisme praten dat vind ik veel leuker dan kijken naar iemand die de grondwet opnieuw wil uitvinden.
2019-03-28 19:43
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Removed because of Dutch language
2019-03-28 19:52
okee en als thierry zn kop uit zn reet trekt en voorstelt om een wet aan te nemen zodat we wel aan de grondwet gaan toetsen dan zou dat een beter idee zijn dan deze onzin.
2019-03-28 19:44
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Dus je bent het eens met zijn wet en je wilt die normen en waarden behouden die daarin benoemd zijn? Je vind gewoon dat het ook op een andere manier kan? Maar je hebt niet per se iets tegen de wet
2019-03-28 19:46
DAT ZIJN AL ONZE NORMEN EN WAARDEN DROPLUL DIE KUT NAZI HEEFT DAT NIET VERZONNEN.
2019-03-28 19:46
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Waar zeg ik dat hij die normen en waarden verzonnen heeft? Vind jij dat die normen en waarden die in die wet benoemd zijn gerespecteerd moeten worden en dat we die moeten behouden? Daarna gaan we wel verder op een thema wat jij interessant vind
2019-03-28 19:51
ja dat vindt iedereen, DAAROM STAAT HET IN DE GRONDWET. kap nou met tijdverspillen dit is echt een achterlijk gesprek.
2019-03-28 19:53
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Heb ik je niet letterlijk een paar comments terug uitgelegd waarom het dus ook belangrijk is dat het ook wordt omgezet in een wet? omdat rechters in NL wetten niet mogen toetsen aan de grondwet?
2019-03-28 19:54
nee dat heb je niet uitgelegd, jij hebt enkel gezegd dat jij dat vindt. ik vind niet dat er op dit moment een probleem is waarvoor die wet de oplossing is, want we hebben een grondwet en redelijke rechters. en zelfs mocht direct toetsen aan de grondwet nodig zijn, maak dan een wet die zegt dat dat moet kunnen ipv het nog dunnetjes over te doen. dit is puur amateurisme van thierry. hij kan gewoon geen enkele nuttige input geven. het is een populist. een charlatan. een oplichter. hij heeft een cult gesticht. en jij zit hier gewoon zijn evangelie te verkondigen, alsof de grondwet in je eigen woorden opnieuw opschrijven een briljante intellectuele prestatie is.
2019-03-28 19:58
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
1. Ik begrijp dus dat jij het niet belangrijk vind dat wetten getoetst kunnen worden aan (voor mij essentiële) waarden als dat de Nederlandse wet boven religieuze wetten staan? En zelfs als er dus echt geen probleem is waar die wet een oplossing voor is, dan nog vraag ik jou waarom zou je die wet niet alsnog invoeren? Er is toch niets mis mee? Als je wilt kunnen we nu wel verder gaan op het Facisme
2019-03-28 19:59
ik vind dat wel belangrijk, dat is een van de problemen aan de nederlandse democratie, dat dat toetsen aan de grondwet niet kan. andere issues in die lijn zijn dat we geen republiek zijn, geen trias politica hebben, en dezelfde politieke partijen vaak met meerderheden in de eerste en tweede kamer zitten en alle ministers leveren en zo zichzelf mogen controleren. wat leidt tot bonnetjesaffaires en leugens en handjes boven het hoofd houden.
2019-03-28 20:00
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
oke het tekstvak wordt wel heel dun, ik ga op een andere comment van je verder
2019-03-28 20:04
MAAR OVER DAT PARTIJKARTEL HIELD THIERRY INEENS ZN BEK VOOR DE VERKIEZINGEN HE, HELD OP SOKKEN DAT HET IS.
2019-03-28 20:01
ik zie niet in hoe dit ook maar iets af doet aan de duidelijke signalen dat het een nazi is, of hoe het op enige manier bewijst dat hij een competente politicus is. wat is je doel hier?
2019-03-28 19:57
maar dat gaat ie nooit doen omdat ie een nietsnut is die alleen maar aandacht wil en een hekel aan buitenlanders heeft.
2019-03-28 19:45
i dont give a single fuck about how he tries to wiggle out of it later, i didnt watch more than 30 seconds of your video, he said what he said and it is clear because of that what kind of man he is.
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Wat vind je van een direct gekozen minister president? En volgens mij begrijp ik nu ook dat je niet per se tegen die wet bent, maar dat je gewoon vind dat het structureel aangepast moet worden in plaats van met zo een soort "pleister" oplossing, en daar ben ik het mee eens, maar deze wet kan geen kwaad vind ik en is beter dan niks. En voor het geval je dat denkt, nee ik heb geen fvd gestemd
2019-03-28 20:12
zie vanaf #216, die discussie heb ik nu net al uitvoerig gehad. "En volgens mij begrijp ik nu ook dat je niet per se tegen die wet bent, maar dat je gewoon vind dat het structureel aangepast moet worden in plaats van met zo een soort "pleister" oplossing, en daar ben ik het mee eens, maar deze wet kan geen kwaad vind ik en is beter dan niks. " jawel kan het kwaad want het is geldverspilling en het leidt af van het feit dat Baudet een nazi is die niet in de buurt van een wetboek zou moeten mogen komen. die man kan elke dag de Reichstag in de fik steken.
2019-03-28 20:12
je kan kijken naar de analogie met pim fortuyn. doorbraak.eu/gebladerte/10804f49.htm volkskrant.nl/mensen/fortuyn-is-geen-fas.. nrc.nl/nieuws/2012/05/06/de-extravagante.. telt ook wel als een fascist. maar hij was competent en dus gevaarlijk en werd dus doodgeschoten. thierry is dat niet. grappig dat ik het behalve over die immigratie shit en het meest basale populistische geneuzel echt met flink wat van fortuyn eens ben. dat over corruptie enzo in die eerste link herken ik behoorlijk. misschien is dat een fascist waar ik op had kunnen stemmen. een echte sterke man. geen neppe dandy. "Een ander stokpaardje van Fortuyn vormt de vermeende hoge criminaliteit onder "buitenlanders", die zou worden veroorzaakt door een gebrek aan voldoende Nederlander zijn. "Het wordt tijd uiterst beheerst, maar effectief en keihard terug te slaan en met name de Turkse, Marokkaanse, Surinaamse en Antilliaanse gemeenschappen zonder omwegen medeverantwoordelijk te stellen voor de misdragingen van groepen mensen uit hun gemeenschap. We hebben hier een volk en een natie te vormen om te kunnen overleven en dat betekent dat ze óf ten volle meedoen en meeleven en zich Nederlander voelen, óf teruggaan van waar ze zijn gekomen."7 Daarom moeten "de buitenlanders" volgens Fortuyn gedwongen worden om geresocialiseerd te worden tot Nederlander. "Er moet een verplicht vak komen over Nederlandse geschiedenis, identiteit, normen en waarden."9" zelfs met een flink deel daarvan kan ik het best eens zijn, als er structureel meer criminaliteit is onder minderheden wat al lang zo is, dan moet daar beleid op komen, wat al lang op zich laat wachten.
2019-03-28 20:24
oh and he also has a book in his house that argues a bunch of nazi shit and even had it signed by the author: twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/7580216.. amazon.com/Sovereignty-Submission-Americ..
2019-03-28 19:25
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
You and ur climate change can suck a dick. No1 cares about that shit with 2000000 refugees at our borders. Trying to.infiltrate our beautifull wellfaring country. You go worry about climate we will worry about actual problems.
nice strawman
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Boohooo climate change QQ , I want to sound politically correct because im leftist so i wont say anything about the flood of refugees and i will focus on climate change !! Get ur had out.of.your ass dumb fk , if it keeps going like this soon beheadings and bomb attacks will be the daily thing in any european country .
2019-03-21 13:59
again nice fucking strawman jesus christ man you have issues
2019-03-21 14:01
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Why do i have issues cause i dont share ur view on climate change ? Gtfo weeb
2019-03-21 14:45
how so? Using strawman arguments thinking you're winning a debate is the opposite of manhood.
2019-03-21 14:44
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Why do i have issues cause i dont share ur view on climate change ? Gtfo weeb
2019-03-21 14:46
3/8 i applaud you, kinda got me at first
2019-03-21 14:46
you are right though, you need to have issues to write such bad bait.
2019-03-28 18:50
If it keeps going like this then ur wall against the ocean wont hold
2019-03-21 14:07
 | 
Denmark Lemmyyy 
Rather spend money on a bigger wall to be protected from the water than spending the money to help the water no increase as fast? Feel like I have heard this one before...
 | 
France ripmypickems 
Lmao if climate change isn't a real and actual problem why do scientists are fkin scared about what will happen near 2030 if we keep going like we do ? Yeah just study a bit and you'll see that we're in deep shit (look up the club of Rome, just a matter of time if we continue like this). But no hahahaha keep being scared by immigrants kiddo, you'll die of starvation way before dying of a bomb or a stabbing attack, when we'll have nothing left you dumbdumb "beheadings and bomb attacks will be the daily thing in any european country ." And moreover you let retarded terrorists scare you ? Dude by being a little shit scared of anyone like you are you're just letting them win, backward logic, being scared of braindead fanatics lmao I'm sure you're the type of guy who look at the floor when walking next to arab people cuz he's too afraid and insecure with his own life xddd
2019-03-21 16:16
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Ur a dumb fuck that is listening to.mainstream media about climate change , its just a way to get more money from the citizens . If they wanted to change something they shouldve included everyone , china and japan are still producing coal factory's as we speak. But hey you listen to the mainstream media while we solve the real problems here :)
2019-03-21 16:48
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
A scared shit that would break u in half , keyboard warrior shit. Dont talk big to me bitchboy
2019-03-21 16:48
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
And i bet your an arab who thinks hes a god. Your talking to a real white man one of the last of our kind. No hipster little bitchboy. Or a climate change screaming bitch. Dont talk big cause you pray to a pedofilic prophet. And i understand u see it this way since france is already north africa tbh. But some countries dont want to become a 3rd world shithole. Thanks
2019-03-21 16:56
+1
2019-03-22 00:33
Expected from a 10 iq
2019-03-28 18:29
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
name, checks out
2019-03-21 16:15
 | 
Netherlands poeya 
what u talking about taxes in Netherlands are so high lol
2019-03-22 00:37
 | 
Europe cArn5 
Good actually
2019-03-21 16:50
kinda shocking 1 week after so claimed terrorist attack a right wing party wins :O
2019-03-21 13:12
yeah, sad how effective fear mongering is
 | 
Cyprus Swishh_ 
i guess they succeeded their goal
2019-03-21 16:06
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
aren't you scared of rightists?
2019-03-21 16:17
It didn't influence me at all to vote for him, more purchasing power and less immigration is what I voted for.
give up safety for freedom and u will lose both just wait 5 years when right wing agenda took over europe :D
2019-03-21 13:13
XD fascists literally ruling Italy rn. FvD is a centrum party the rest is just extreme left
well exactly and they already increase surveilance and censorship and controlling laws towards everyone not only immigrants, so be prepared to live like hunger games in 20-30 years.
0 arguments
0 brain in general for this pizza baker xD
2019-03-21 13:53
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
Give up safety? What are you talking about?
2019-03-21 13:40
its opposite give up freedom for safety i made mistake, cuz this is the direction the right wing agenda moves. more cencorship more bans more control = less freedom for safety. but in the end in 10 years both will be lost.
2019-03-21 15:02
 | 
Russia Gresskaret 
Right wing primarily implies more freedom, what are you talking about
2019-03-21 16:57
u really believe that look how much censorship is pushed in the Eu since right is slightly infront of left.
2019-03-22 17:57
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Fvd is for net neutrality, for more transparecy in politics, for publically chosen MP's and mayors, for referendums, for stronger enforcement of reporting on data leaks, for better protection of personal data, for less regulation. what are you talking about
2019-03-28 18:17
 | 
Other Mukade 
It ain’t italy dude
2019-03-21 15:12
doesn't matter where u are the surveilance lobby is always pushing their agendas further and further.
2019-03-21 15:30
 | 
Europe cArn5 
It don't really affected much
2019-03-21 16:52
YEKINDAR | 
China lxxl 
What about the chrisJ party?
what is fvd for and against😎
For direct democracy, more money to healthcare and education and it's against immigration, rigorous climate proposals that can't be realised and taxes
2019-03-21 13:14
can u say more about the climate thing? i didnt understand😎
We as a small country barely have an influence on the climate at a Mondial scale. If we would stop all emission right now it would result in 0.00007 degrees c less warming
ohh ok, well at a glance it seems like an ok party😎
Yes only commies will say it's not
how does that work btw, welfare in NL?😎
2019-03-21 13:19
We pay money to drug addicts now
2019-03-21 14:04
would be amazing if all countries followed portugal's handling of drug use and drug addiction, it seems to work very well and it's so civil😎
2019-03-21 14:34
 | 
France ripmypickems 
It's just like paying politicians, they're addicted to money
2019-03-21 16:18
Look up their website and use the translate feature :) In short, they are a right leaning party that is eurosceptic, deny global warming, anti-immigration (or at least, want really tight policies and regulations) and want to cut certain tax rates.
seems okay, but (from what i understood from u and the other guy's response) denying global warming or at least not taking measures against it seems very bad imo, other policies dont seem too crazy😎
2019-03-21 13:19
Which is why I didn't vote for them (along with the whole euroscepticism thing). The other guy voted for them, I didn't. I thought i'd give you a different perspective on the party and its policies :)
2019-03-21 13:24
cheers, thats a deal breaker with the climate thing, not sure how i feel about eu since we've never really been a part of it😎
2019-03-21 13:35
To each their own rain_best_norway! When's your birthday? Don't want to miss it :)
2019-03-21 13:37
28th men😎
2019-03-21 13:39
One week to go :)
yea man looking forward to it😎
Would you like a rain sticker? :)
2019-03-21 13:51
oh damn thats fine man, ive got like 30 rain stickers already😎 im well prepared
What about an autograph? I think I have it somewhere :) Although that would probably be a lot harder to send... But i'll try to remember your birthday :)
dont send me anything men, its really not neccessary although i appreciate the thought😎
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
What did you vote for?
2019-03-21 13:41
I voted for Groenlinks, since most of their policies came close to how I feel about certain subjects. Not all of them (they scored between 70% and 58%, from 6 different kieswijzers).
2019-03-21 13:45
Groenlinks lmfao, typical
2019-03-21 16:03
Because...? I stated who I voted for and why. Everyone has their own reason to vote. Your reply adds nothing of value at all :)
2019-03-21 16:06
Groenlinks voters are gullible idiots following whatever our leftist media tells them. Calling FvD climate change deniers as something of an insult is a typical example of this, no thought went into these 'allegations', you're parroting.
2019-03-21 16:08
You're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing. Anyway, let me set this straight. I never used the fact that they deny climate change as an insult. I took the information from the views of the leader of the party, as I couldn't the find their actual, up to date stance on climate change. Furthermore, the only person who has used anything in an insulting way has been you. Think before you hit reply.
2019-03-21 16:21
 | 
Other Mukade 
What did you vote for.
2019-03-21 15:13
#40 (the comment right above this one) explains it.
2019-03-21 15:14
 | 
Other Mukade 
Ah, so i guessed it right in my previous comment. The one in made 2 mins ago. Zo doorzichtig :’)
2019-03-21 15:15
Maybe so. Regardless of who I voted for, what did it have to do with the comment I made?
2019-03-21 15:19
 | 
Other Mukade 
I was wondering who you voted for based of the comments you made. Just curious.
2019-03-21 15:20
Fair enough. Most of my comments aren't related to my views at all, just questioning those of others. Both the left and the right say weird things without providing anything relevant.
2019-03-21 15:23
 | 
Other Mukade 
That’s politics right. Thats one of the reasons I voted for FvD.. besides i agree with most of their points i find it good to see a new and refreshing group of people who are going against the old fucks running the country atm.
2019-03-21 15:27
Can't disagree with you on that. To each their own. You have your reasons to vote for the FvD, I have my reasons to vote for Groenlinks :). The beautiful thing about a democracy is that everyone can vote for what they feel is right (which is why I stopped supporting D66 since they suddenly started to oppose binding referendums).
2019-03-21 15:31
 | 
Other Mukade 
Precies! :)
2019-03-21 15:33
It's nice to be able to talk to someone who has different political views than myself without being insulted or disrespected in any way. Wish more people were able to do so :) Anyways, we'll see how these elections affect our country.
2019-03-21 15:35
surprised NL didnt have too much leftist idiots
2019-03-21 13:38
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
Me too, schools educate people to be leftists, and left is considered moral and right immoral. But those are people who just follow the majority.
2019-03-21 13:42
That's not always the case.
2019-03-21 14:08
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
it might not always be the case, but every case is one too many, that is low.
2019-03-21 15:00
Schools should not lean left or right. They should educate people to think for themselves and to fact check almost everything. I consider myself more centrist, since both sides are right, and wrong, about certain things. At least, that's how I view it. Everyone has the right to decide for themselves :)
thats deep and very peacefull man I voted for 50plus because I had enough with all the big parties and their leaders
2019-03-21 16:39
It's (in my eyes) how you should talk about politics. Don't go after someone else's choice, go after their reasoning. Ask them questions about it :) I don't think I'd ever vote for 50plus, but who knows, maybe next time?
2019-03-21 16:41
Your point being?
2019-03-21 15:26
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
That this is unacceptable.
2019-03-21 15:58
Yes. I never stated otherwise, did I?
2019-03-21 16:00
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
What type of things do they support????
2019-03-21 13:42
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
They strive for an immigration system like Australia where they pick who they allow in their country rather than people picking if they want to immigrate to NL.
 | 
That’s a good thing. Take productive people and leave the scum bags behind.
2019-03-21 13:54
+1
2019-03-21 15:23
 | 
Netherlands Njit 
They also neglect climate change, want the Netherlands to leave the EU, and think they can implement a Scandinavian model while lowering taxes. Still think they're good?
2019-03-21 16:28
Hi, why the majority voted for right party in your opinion?
2019-03-21 16:33
 | 
Well u can’t give as much as the scans do and lower taxes at the same time. Climate change is a billion dollar claim. EU = open boarders among all other EU countries. They sound like they are worrying more about the countries people instead of other people/countries. Nothing atall wrong with that. Every country should take care of the people before anything else.
2019-03-21 16:53
 | 
Russia Gresskaret 
??? You can't just apply for permanent residency in the Netherlands if you are not from an EU/EFTA country
2019-03-21 17:09
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Happy FvD actually won. The only party that will take action against real problems instead of "climate change" leftist crybabys. The big companies and countries like china and japan dgaf about ur climate change so we can all try to make.it better when the other side of the world just makes it worse . Its the most useless point of.interest i have ever seen in my life. If europe turns islam thats a bit worse , id rather bring up.kids with the thought that the planet gets a bit warmer then giving them a world where sharia laws and islam is the main factor.
 | 
Other Mukade 
Mensen steken helaas hun hoofd in het zand. Blij met de winst voor FvD
 | 
Netherlands Njit 
50 iq kid spotted
2019-03-21 16:16
"id rather bring up.kids with the thought that the planet gets a bit warmer" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@
2019-03-22 20:56
gj, europe slowly taking the right decisions. next step is to leave the EU
2019-03-21 13:54
Brazil as well with bolsonaro
2019-03-21 14:05
 | 
Netherlands Njit 
This is why Brazil is a 3rd world country
2019-03-21 16:14
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
IMO countries in EU should do shit to stop climate change. I know it doesnt effect much when china pumps out over 25% pollution of the world and the US about 15%. But some countries need to take a stand and be a example for these developing countries. Also all shit bought from these polluting shitholes should be taxed heavily and the countries should be put under economical regulations because of their actions. 95% of plastic pollution in oceans comes from Asian rivers. They should be punished for that put people want to buy their cheap china shit or ''cool'' american shit so nothing will happen
2019-03-21 14:15
s1mple | 
Germany NatsuS 
I hope you like the taste of your own choices
2019-03-21 14:18
No need to rub it in. Besides, a majority of the population wanted this,
2019-03-21 14:22
s1mple | 
Germany NatsuS 
And the election by majority is always good and democracy. When somebody knows it then Germany. Kappa
2019-03-21 15:43
Never said it was good, just said that the majority of the population wanted this at the time.
2019-03-21 15:49
Oh shi, my residence permit application is currently being viewed ))0. Anyways, I think it's the right decision for the Netherlands, even though it can possibly fuck up my plans.
2019-03-21 14:18
as long as you're willing to work hard and adapt to our culture ur more than welcome :)
2019-03-21 14:19
Thanks, mate. I'm not a refugee, so working hard is the only way for me :) Love the country, cheers!
 | 
Denmark Lemmyyy 
Smoke some weed, maybe MDMA if you're feeling bored in school.
2019-03-21 14:38
 | 
Denmark Lemmyyy 
Best way to get in trust me
2019-03-21 14:38
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto 
MDMA is the best thing in the world but if you use it too much it'll fuck you up bad :D
2019-03-21 16:04
13 seats and the biggest party? wow
 | 
Netherlands Njit 
It's the elections for the senate, not the house of representatives. The senate has 75 seats, the house 150.
2019-03-21 15:11
oh ok we have 600 seats in senate so it felt weird
2019-03-21 15:12
 | 
Netherlands Njit 
Netherlands is like 20x smaller than Turkey
2019-03-21 16:11
 | 
Belgium YoGatesKevin 
Total and absolute fucking disgrace.
2019-03-21 15:05
 | 
Europe cArn5 
Belgium lul
2019-03-21 16:54
Belgium doesnt even have a government right now.
2019-03-22 20:27
said the eurokolkhoz oberkommando
2019-03-22 20:33
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
2019-03-28 18:30
politic parties plan terrorist attack and 1 week later they win the election, i guess movies became a reality nowadays.
2019-03-21 15:10
 | 
Netherlands DEJl 
Unexpected, I thought vvd was gonna win as always
2019-03-21 15:17
putin
2019-03-21 15:31
The isomorphism of omnipotence is undeniably dogmatic in its foresight.
2019-03-21 22:13
Finally a proper winner
2019-03-21 16:01
chrisJ | 
France Escher 
How many seats are there?
2019-03-21 16:29
#94 It's the elections for the senate, not the house of representatives. The senate has 75 seats, the house 150.
2019-03-21 16:41
explain exactly what these elections mean compared to the normal elections? is it like presidential elections vs prime minster elections or wtf?
2019-03-21 16:31
No, we voted for the Senate yesterday and we voted for the second chamber 2 years ago. The party that got the most amount of votes 2 years ago got to choose the prime minister
2019-03-21 18:12
if you vote for both anyways aren't you meant to get about the same results in the end anyways? like i'm assuming you got a right wing elected 2 years ago as prime minster... also what happen to geert wilders? i heard he was running a while ago..
2019-03-21 19:20
geert got owned by baudet i guess people prefer someone that actively associates with nazi sympathizers rather than geert who sticks to berating muslims
2019-03-22 18:24
how is that so? aren't you meant to get a none extremist right wing that focuses on loosening the Islamic grip rather than a Nazi sympathizer?
2019-03-22 20:15
to me the funny part is that geert has been trying to do the same thing as baudet for many years but then baudet comes in as a young newbie, sweeps up all the geert voters and wins by a landslide
2019-03-22 20:21
does he actually have links with nazi organizations? if there's anything nazis hate more than communists its conservatives.
2019-03-22 20:25
did you know that a jewish guy invented the word "nazi"
2019-03-22 20:48
maybe, we probably invented 90 percent of everything you got so... oh well
2019-03-22 21:04
owned 90% we got*
2019-03-22 21:12
you do realize the defintion of ownership right? or are you an undercover commie?
2019-03-22 21:12
evil flag you have
2019-03-22 21:21
rothschild
2019-03-22 21:26
moron
2019-03-22 22:51
one of his buds, paul peters, desecrated grave stones with swastikas his even dearer bud, nanninga makes and cites hltv-tier jokes about the holocaust (of course "it's just a joke" right)
2019-03-22 20:54
i wish people would start understanding that extremism is extremism no matter to what side... i cant understand the far left either so idk...
2019-03-22 21:09
I dont understand how 90% of the thread is about fvd's stance on climate control but nobody talks about their leader being a fascist threadreaderapp.com/thread/1108655797238.. although this is probably written by a lefty but still wtf is happening twitter.com/job_polak/status/96097375684.. trump 2.0 but actually smart
2019-03-22 21:11
when he says hes proud of his dad fighting on the eastern front does that mean for the nazis? if yes then wtf..
2019-03-22 23:02
Good one dutch fellas, you elected the RIGHT.
2019-03-21 16:34
 | 
Portugal nakbarone 
wtf happen
2019-03-21 17:45
Maka | 
France Barburo 
13/75 massive plebiscite :))
2019-03-21 19:23
 | 
Netherlands BigMarvin 
Pepega
2019-03-21 20:59
No one cares
2019-03-21 22:13
GREAT day for dutch, isnt this the rightist party that is against mass immigration and against the climate change which is impossible to stop from netherlands?
2019-03-22 00:32
 | 
Netherlands poeya 
Ik heb niet gestemd XD
2019-03-22 00:35
i hate democracy, but at least your party is against eurokolkhoz and somewhat capitalistic, at least compared to the countries surrounding you good choice.
2019-03-22 20:32
china opens like 1000+ coal factories this year like its nothing
2019-03-22 21:13
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Sounds like a bad choice but at least they are against EU
2019-03-22 21:23
i dont care about local elections cuz they affect me in no way.
2019-03-28 18:21
G E K O L O N I S E E R D
2019-03-28 18:33
if they're against EU it is very good. Otherwise, it is not.
Long live netherlands!
2019-03-28 19:19
Sosa | 
Europe wtfmen)) 
Ok
2019-03-28 19:29
Thierry baudet is already being compared with hitler and trump lmfao, goodluck for them
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
Regarding Trump comparisons: Baudet did say women want to be dominated, that they (genetically) don't want to have successful careers and you should "just buy her a drink" if she said no 🤷‍♂️ Also both are climate change deniers.
2019-03-28 19:54
Why would dutch ppl spend billions on climate change projecs if they will be swiped off the map in the future anyway. Just smoke weed and chill
2019-03-28 19:51
 | 
Germany polycarp 
i see a lot dutch people here saying caring to much about climate change is bad. like, you are aware your whole country is basically beneath the sea level?
2019-03-28 20:06
s1mple | 
Brazil wolfff 
if they kick all of non europeans and keep weed legal, i'm fine
2019-03-28 20:24
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.