Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Stupid players (discussion)
JonY BoY | 
Myanmar Necroheadbanger 
This is my very sad story of today (TL;DR BELOW): Today I played 3 matches. I asked for Mirage to be banned in two of them, Mirage was picked in all 3. Results? 3-16, 9-16 and 16-3, I won only one as you can see. The other two matches I was with a team of 4 completely toxic, clueless people that I don't know how they were at such a high level in the platform I was playing; they didn't know how to throw a flashbang, they would throw 2 smokes cat, a molly window and then a smoke leaving a huge fucking gap the CTs could use, they would split 2 A 2 B 1 mid and the mid guy would always die, even lost a duel to an UMP shooting him from window. As CTs they would get overrun 10 seconds after the round started, every single time. Everyone muted me at the start of the match because I told them something like "don't buy X thing" or "don't fake B" (crying for calls thereafter), there was this guy with a broken microphone and this brazilian dude screaming what I didn't want to scream. It was 3 AWPs as Ts, 2 buying 3 eco, 4 eco 1 AWP, rushing a site without utility, no trades, no nothing. I recall entering A site by myself killing two guys with an AK before being shot by an AWP from jungle, it all happened in 5 seconds, 5 seconds before everyone was alive, once I died only 1 of our team remained, the rest died trying to push B against a crossfire setup without utility. And then I entered B all by myself, and also planted the C4, I died shortly after my whole team decided to rush A and mid instead of coming B through apps. My results? Top fragged that 16-3 s1mple style, was the only one of the team to have positive KDR or even over 10 kills in the 3-16 and played badly in that 9-16 because my teammates were literally trolling like 8 yo kids (and they were like 20 yo). Had an ADR of over 70 on all those maps, around 100 utility damage, and pretty much a good KAST, and I was the only one actually TRYING to get the team to play as one. Towards the last match I got super toxic and pissy, stopped talking and just fragged as much as I could (after all on the platform I play on u level up by fragging and stuff), and even though I played well the system considered "yeah that's pretty average" and decided to make me lose Elo even after playing well. I just can't believe there are so many people with no game sense at all or that simply can't understand that CS:GO is a team game, not COD, thanks for reading. TL;DR 3 mirage matches coz nobody wanted to ban mirage ffs, lost 2, played as well as I could while my teammates were toxic and had no clue what they were doing and so I got really frustrated and I'm pissed about this :(
2019-03-22 04:50
ok
2019-03-22 15:54
 | 
Russia baryga007 
you are taking this game too seriously for someone who most likely won't become a pro player.
2019-03-22 15:58
How so? Doesn't matter whether he will become a pro or not. Some people like to play the game competitively, and therefore don't expect to play with people with no brain nor skill. Ofc we all have bad games, but the way some people play, their movement and just aim in general is so shitty, that it surprises me that they even reached lvl 10. I myself have 2160 elo, so it's not like I can brag, but it's just annoying when I want to play competitively (not neccesarily reach for pro level), but other players are just straight up trolling or shitty af.
2019-03-22 16:15
+1000
2019-03-22 17:22
 | 
Austria I_love_Hltv 
+1
2019-03-22 17:52
+1
2019-03-22 18:01
link your faceit profile
2019-03-22 16:16
 | 
Brazil thinking_ 
+1 to map ban thing. I mean if someone asks to - 1 map in the start of the veto, u just veto it off, why be such a cunt?
2019-03-22 16:17
u live in myanmar and how did u end up playing with a brazilian?
2019-03-22 16:17
myanmar internet best internet
2019-03-22 17:22
im not fool :) Nice fake story btw
2019-03-22 17:42
no u
2019-03-22 18:00
Another day, another thread about "how toxic my teammates are and how i am the only one trying"
2019-03-22 16:18
 | 
Spain Minixx77 
Wtf? Thats a post or the Bible?
2019-03-22 16:19
 | 
United Kingdom jellywank 
I'm nova master
2019-03-22 17:28
"3 mirage matches coz nobody wanted to ban mirage ffs, lost 2" So you are amd because you won 1 out of 3 matches in which your mates where toxic, on a map you dont like? That sounds like a good ratio for the circumstances. I think you are crying a little too hard over 3 matches (that also included a win).
2019-03-22 17:45
 | 
Brazil Collee 
+1
2019-03-22 17:53
I like Mirage, but I hate playing the same map 3 fucking times in a row.
You even like it? And still you whine about loosing 2 out of 3 matches. Thats pretty lightskinned
2019-03-22 18:02
This is my very sad story of today (TL;DR BELOW): Today I played 3 matches. I asked for Mirage to be banned in two of them, Mirage was picked in all 3. Results? 3-16, 9-16 and 16-3, I won only one as you can see. The other two matches I was with a team of 4 completely toxic, clueless people that I don't know how they were at such a high level in the platform I was playing; they didn't know how to throw a flashbang, they would throw 2 smokes cat, a molly window and then a smoke leaving a huge fucking gap the CTs could use, they would split 2 A 2 B 1 mid and the mid guy would always die, even lost a duel to an UMP shooting him from window. As CTs they would get overrun 10 seconds after the round started, every single time. Everyone muted me at the start of the match because I told them something like "don't buy X thing" or "don't fake B" (crying for calls thereafter), there was this guy with a broken microphone and this brazilian dude screaming what I didn't want to scream. It was 3 AWPs as Ts, 2 buying 3 eco, 4 eco 1 AWP, rushing a site without utility, no trades, no nothing. I recall entering A site by myself killing two guys with an AK before being shot by an AWP from jungle, it all happened in 5 seconds, 5 seconds before everyone was alive, once I died only 1 of our team remained, the rest died trying to push B against a crossfire setup without utility. And then I entered B all by myself, and also planted the C4, I died shortly after my whole team decided to rush A and mid instead of coming B through apps. My results? Top fragged that 16-3 s1mple style, was the only one of the team to have positive KDR or even over 10 kills in the 3-16 and played badly in that 9-16 because my teammates were literally trolling like 8 yo kids (and they were like 20 yo). Had an ADR of over 70 on all those maps, around 100 utility damage, and pretty much a good KAST, and I was the only one actually TRYING to get the team to play as one. Towards the last match I got super toxic and pissy, stopped talking and just fragged as much as I could (after all on the platform I play on u level up by fragging and stuff), and even though I played well the system considered "yeah that's pretty average" and decided to make me lose Elo even after playing well. I just can't believe there are so many people with no game sense at all or that simply can't understand that CS:GO is a team game, not COD, thanks for reading. TL;DR 3 mirage matches coz nobody wanted to ban mirage ffs, lost 2, played as well as I could while my teammates were toxic and had no clue what they were doing and so I got really frustrated and I'm pissed about this :(
GREEN GREEN WHASYOURPROBLEM MAN ME SAY ALON RAMP ME SAY ALON RAMP
2019-03-22 18:02
you’re mother
2019-03-22 18:14
sad
2019-03-22 18:05
if be honestly i was in same situation like 2-3 years ago now i dont have same energy for play its like when you are playing and see what ur mates doing and already giving up and i can just leaving from game bcs i don't want to waste my time on this but when my mates playing good but i'm not its like challenge or idk :D but i want to play harder and harder :D
2019-03-22 18:18
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.