Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I dont get visible gains anymore after 6 months. The weight keeps going up and it still is a lot of fun but the first couple of months your body changes so fast. What can I do to get more gains?
2019-03-23 12:40
MuscleEnlargementSurgery 😎😎
2019-03-23 12:42
Track how much you eat. Use a app and start eating more. Because you seem to train enough but you forsure don't eat enough.
2019-03-23 19:51
 | 
Europe deVulse 
eat more, workout more, ultimately roids
2019-03-23 12:42
such a bad advice. Stupid?
2019-03-23 13:33
 | 
Europe deVulse 
Never been in gym i see. Retard?
2019-03-23 16:19
I agree. take some cycles gain good muscle like d-bol, tren + test, after take some winstrol/anavar + masteron + test than make youtube channel. call it ALL NATURAL teach ppl how to train natural, sell training programs in instagram for NATURAL lifters - earn money. life is good
2019-03-23 16:32
 | 
World ///fuck 
if you think that is a good life then thats pretty sad
2019-03-23 16:41
it was all sarcasm. but whats wrong to have great body after cycles and earn a lot money?
2019-03-23 16:44
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
illegal, unhealthy, cheating, balls shrinking? You can achieve an amazing body by going to gym consistently while eating good in 2years
2019-03-23 17:23
if you think he's being serious then that's pretty sad
 | 
World ///fuck 
people unironically think like that
2019-03-23 16:45
Roids
2019-03-23 12:43
Keep eating good and going consistently, also try changing up the way you train from your normal routine if you don't already. Maybe try a new split and implement some new movements into each workout
2019-03-23 12:43
Watch what you eat. To do that you want to decide what you wanna do get bigger or be more skinny. Depending on that you need to make a meal plan for yourself. If you stick to it in 3-4 months change will come surely my friend
2019-03-23 13:32
s1mple | 
Germany NatsuS 
A lot good things but also some bullshit.
2019-03-23 13:44
Yep, you just have to understand basic concept of this, the rest is up to you. First time when I used this method I gained almost 10 kg in 3.5 months (I ate 3000-3500 calories per a day). Then I had a 2 years break. Second time I gained 8 kg in 4 months (I practiced intermittent fasting and ate only 1400-1500 calories per a day) but I was a lot more lean and had like 7-8% of body fat.
2019-03-23 14:45
s1mple | 
Germany NatsuS 
Practice just 4 fun and make it to get a good feeling. If you aren't overweight as hell or skinny as a girl this is the best way in long term. And if you decide then you want see more muscle etc change your food etc.
2019-03-23 13:36
Eat more.
2019-03-23 13:37
Fast way roidz Fastest way roidz + good diet + changing workout routine monthly Slowest way changing workout monhtly + good diet + set some goals.
2019-03-23 13:38
diet and pack on more weight.
2019-03-23 13:39
 | 
Russia baryga007 
just keep going.
2019-03-23 13:41
if your weight is going up then u are gaining muscle. Facepalm
2019-03-23 13:43
The weight I lift in the gym not my body weight. Portuguese reading..
2019-03-23 13:54
i know idiot, if u are lifting more weight is because u havbe more muscles. Chernobyl brain
2019-03-23 13:55
You did not specify bro. "The weight keeps going up" kinda misleading..
2019-03-23 13:57
I did understand what he meant tho
2019-03-23 14:23
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Are you putting more weight on your exercises? Are you measuring yourself? If, so is your waist getting bigger faster than other bodyparts? Are you on caloric surplus? How much do you gain per week?
2019-03-23 13:45
what if weist is getting bigger than other bodyparts ? what does thatn mean?
2019-04-07 14:21
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Surplus is too high and you're gaining more fat than muscle
2019-04-07 14:32
 | 
Germany d1cht^ 
protein and lift heavy
2019-03-23 13:47
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Can u give me some specifications about ur height , weight , body style (endo/exo/mesomorph), approx body fat % , daily common physical activity and ur ultimate physique goal then I can suggest ur very specific points MOREOVER : Ur body shows extreme results in the 1st 2 months and then slows down the progress thats normal but we can still speed up that progress (naturally offcourse) by some specific steps.
2019-03-23 13:47
197cm 82kg endomorph 17 percent 3 times gym 2 times basketball other than that not much (office job and have a car)
2019-03-23 13:54
NiKo | 
India Epsi2K 
Conclusion : U are hella tall ,have a great body fat % U need to build muscles but before that if U can drop ur body fat to even less like 15 then it would be good. It would take u around a month : 1) Compound lifts 2) High intensity training 3) low carb , low fat ,high fibre and protien diet 4) Endurance training 2x week 5) Calorie deficit diet (U can calculate ur calorie requirement by Under armour's MyFitness Pal app on playstore and appstore it is free) 5) cardio 3x week workout 6 days a week After the month if u do achieve result (u will if u follow it well) then it is time to start bulking 1) High Intensity training 2) High protien, med fat low, carb diet 3) Endurance training reduced to once a week only 4) cardio 2x week 5) workout 5 days a week 6) Carorie surplus diet (eat more calories than required but do not eat a lot of carb) 7) Start taking protien shake (ON Gold, Dymatize isolate, MuProtien Impact whey isolate I would suggest). Make sure u get the ORIGINAL whey only . Take some1 experienced with u to buy 8) Adequate rest
2019-03-23 14:59
2) high intensity,low intensity,bitch intensity are myths for 0iq ppl 3) low cab, low fat, high fiber and protein diet is for FAT ppl only 4).... 5)Calorie deficit diet for dude who want to gain ? 0iq 5) cardio 3x week workout 6days a week for natural to gain muscle? 0iq 1-6) facepalm 7) start taking protein shake? like without shakes u cant' gain? real food > powders facepalm
2019-03-23 16:27
"bulking 1) High Intensity training " ermmmm? Your response has a lot of shit in it Also...take someone with you to buy protein power? lmao
2019-03-23 16:35
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
He is not an endomorph first of all. 82kg on 197cm is hella skinny. He is probably a hardgainer with a decent bodyfat %. So stop recommending too much Cardio and Intensity doesnt really matter as long as he is progressively overloading. Why would he cut if he wants to gain mass? He needs a Lean Bulk and a simple Compound focused full body routine with some accessorie movements. Check out my response #35
197cm 82kg and endomorph? are you sure? Based on your height and weight you're pretty much an ectomorph
2019-03-23 17:31
muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-type.. I used this and I am between endomorph and mesomorph
2019-03-23 19:02
noob gains
2019-03-23 15:00
peel your skin open and shove a tenderloin inside and you're good to go
2019-03-23 15:01
d-bol
2019-03-23 16:21
lul you're not wrong
2019-03-23 16:33
pics to rate pls
2019-03-23 16:28
eat more, continue with progressive overload you're mentioning
2019-03-23 16:33
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
Start lean bulking for 4-5 months. If you wanna stay in shape right now, because of Summer then start in October and keep doing what you are doing right now. But i recommend to go on a Lean Bulk (+400 calories daily). Eat lots of protein (2.5-3g per kg bodyweight), keep fat at roughly 1g per kg and fill up the rest with carbs. Hitting the protein and the overall calories is the most important thing, dont pay too much attention to the carbs you are eating as long as you dont overeat or undereat. As for workout, focus on Compound lifts. My recommendation is to stay on a Full Body routine for at least another year. Workout every second day. This is a pretty solid plan, alternate between A and B. Workout A: Deadlifts, Overhead Press, Bench Press, Rowing exercise, Bulgarian Split Squats, Lateral Raises Workout B: Squats, Incline Bench Press, Pullups or Lat pulldowns (depends if you can do a good amount of Pullup reps), Biceps and triceps (choose one exercise for each, there are so many with dumbbells, barbells, cable etc...), Reverse Butterfly. Focus on getting stronger in the compound lifts and the gains will come my friend. Supplements: I only recommend 2 things to people like you, which have spent some time in the gym, but arent really considered Intermediate yet. - Protein Powders (Whey or any other form if you are vegan): Simply add Protein daily into your nutrition, it helps massively with reaching your protein goal per day. Trust me, you dont wanna eat 1kg of Chicken every day, it sucks. Keep your meat income in balance and rather add Protein Powder. - Creatine: It is proven to be the most impactfull supplement for Muscle Growth, its as simple as that. Numerous studies have shown that Creatine can boost muscle growth by 5-10% for a large percentage of people. Take 4-5g per day. When you first start taking it, you can go into a loading phase in which you simply take 20-25g per day for a whole week as your body will store that immediately and after one week simply go on with 4-5g per day.
2019-03-23 16:39
Eat lots of protein (2.5-3g per kg bodyweight). facepalm in what planet are you live? even on steroids you don't need so many proteins per bodyweight. Eating so much protein will damage your heart and kidney and your pee will be black and you will be sitting in toilet all day, cuz your body will not absorb so many proteins. best supplements are vitamins b (6,12) magnesium, zinc, and L-glutamine creatine is overrated. cuz for some ppl creatine doesnt work. loading phases are total bullshit and can causes problems with your kidneys. eat enough red meat and you don't need creatine, same as with fish (mostly salmon) if you eat enough it, you don't need extra fish oils
2019-03-23 17:01
Salmon is good if you wont take any shit from fish farms.
2019-03-23 16:56
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
Creatine is absolutely not overrated. Do you even know the amount of Red Meat you have to eat to get in 5g of Creatine? ITS ALOT. The studies down lie and just because there is a small amount of non-responders it doesnt mean he shouldnt at least try Creatine at all. Supplementing Micro Nutrients is totally unnecessary for most people as a good diet will usually take care of it. A Loading phase isnt bullshit, but its not necessary. The effect of Creatine will take longer to kick in if you dont go into a loading phase, but long term there is no difference. I have never heard of anyone having problems with their Kidneys, because of Creatine unless they already had issues with the kidneys, but they shouldnt be using the supplement anyway then. Protein Intake can be discussed. I agree that beyond 2g per kg it doesnt really help much for muscle growth unless you are on steroids. For me it is mostly about the saturation. Id rather get in an those additional 200-300 calories through protein than through Carbs. Its a myth that protein intake causes kidney and heart problems. Digestion is another topic.
2019-03-23 17:25
+1.
2019-03-23 17:24
If you wanna mess up your guts then use protein powders. Its more about looking what you eat. You dont need to much protein as you are saying. If you overdose with protein its harder for your livers, kidneys and guts to get rid off it, so your body is more focusing how to get rid off it instead of getting reward from it. I was the same as you, but once you get older you will see negative effect of those chemical shits. So you will more focus on better food instead of this. And i dont have to mention the taste of protein powders which is pretty disgusting. He's still young and gains will come with age, he just need to stays on the track and change routine monthly and get more education about lifting and eating.
2019-03-23 16:55
tu viens quand meme de dire 50% de conneries avec ton overdose de proteines :) tu fais pas d'OD de prot dans le pire des cas tu chier dur comme la pierre et une nausee. sinon la prot tu l'as stock pas donc bon, tu va la pisser et la chier. ca fait rien au reins la whey ou autres c'est des legendes urbaines a la cons. mais apres il vaut mieux manger de la nourriture si tu peux comme tu as dis. mais pour le cote pratique de la chose, la whey est plus simple ( et coute moins chers que de la dinde ou du boeuf )
2019-03-23 16:59
i know what my body does, so i am just telling my experiences after 10 years of working out not any urban legends, if you really think its ok for your body stick with it. Talk to me after 10 years :)
2019-03-23 17:10
you think i have 5yo ? if i tell you this it's for something but ok stay with this U.L
2019-03-23 17:12
do you feel after getting protein powder that your body is getting healthier?
2019-03-23 19:11
you know br0 it's not medicine product lol it's don't gonna fix you or shit like that. but for be honest i don't take anymore whey , because i can eat a lot of meat in my lunch and diner. but before i used nutrimuscle pr sci-tec and if you know witch one take i have never be sick or something like that with some brand i have a lot of giant fart :D ( because depend exactly the kind of protein they used and how they transform it ) so protein is not dangerous and you can't die because of kidneys failure or liver problem. if you don't eat just protein all days for replace your real food no problem.
2019-03-23 19:24
I am not sayin you gonna die or whatever, but i dont think its getting you somewhere close to be healthier. As you said better proper meal than powder.
2019-03-23 19:22
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
Im with you on the protein powder. Its not necessary as you can get all your protein from normal food. For me and alot of other people it is simply way easier to get that extra 50g of Protein from a simple Protein Shake than it is from eating an additional 200g of Meat or whatever else. You dont need to go above 2g per KG for muscle growth thats true, but i would suggest that a higher intake in Proteins is better than a higher Carb intake. Thats how i do my bulks at least and i know alot of people that do it this way as well.
2019-03-23 17:21
ohhh now he don't need to take 3g or more of prot by kgs ? :o what a 180 degres flick thank you ;)
2019-03-23 19:28
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
I always structured my diet around 2.5g of Protein and it worked out fine for me and alot of other people i know. But in the end you are right that it isnt beneficial for muscle growth at all going over 2g. You are still terribly wrong though with your retarded PPL on 4 days a week for a beginner lmao, literally 0 idea what you are talking there.
2019-03-23 19:33
lol who talk about ppl on 4 days ? omfg you understand just what you want for try to have right dude :) i repeat one time and after i give up if the whey block your brain :'( i suggest him ppl if he can't go more than 4 days so it's 3 days for a ppl if he can go 4 days he can do split with legs/calves - chest/delto/biceps ( or tri if your pref but i think it's a shitty choice if you want perfs on your tri ) - back/delt/tric( or bi :o ) and the 4th days he choice where is this weak spot for make a calling session on this weak points ( i like make legs little bit lighter, focusing ischio this time more )
2019-03-23 19:40
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
I dont understand your philosophy. Why would he want to split up? It is sufficient enough for a beginner like him to stick to the compound lifts and doing each compound lift twice per week is necessary to build a baseline of strength and muscle. You are one of the guys that goes to the gym and does a couple of curls while swinging the whole body, loads up the leg press and does half reps, rows with a bent over back. Stop talking like you have any knowledge. A beginner doesnt have any weak spots, he doesnt have any strong spots. He needs to focus on gaining more strength and muscle not make out weak points. He doesnt need 5 different exercises for each muscle group. Stick to the basics and increase volume on them over time. Once he reaches a certain strength goal and maybe has more time for the Gym (lets say 5+ days) he can split and do a PPL or Upper/Lower.
2019-03-23 19:51
hahaha all this talk for guess my move or something that funny br0 !!! that just show one thing you think know everything and thinking you are superior... but for the moment it's not me saying shit about diet and the way to spend this time in gym ;) and if you want we can continu this talk in private on show the result of my shitty training and compare with your's ;) bye bye
2019-03-23 19:57
and for your protein you take, you just pee and shit them the overflow the body don't need.
2019-03-23 19:42
This guy knows.
2019-03-23 20:00
dude 3g of prot ahhaahah when you know the body can just absorb really less than 2g/kgs !!! you learn this in 1970 with arnold ? he don't really need to go more than 1,7g by kgs but a lot of people are afraid about lipide we need at minima 1g/kgs or if he want reach for example 85kgs, he need to have 85g of lipide ( good lipide and not just oil :o ) by days and the full body is not the best for really progress at all specially if now is not just start bodybuilding. the split is the best or the PPL if he can't go more than 4 times in gym.
2019-03-23 17:04
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
Are you SERIOUSLY saying that a split is better than a full body if we cant go more than 4 day/week??????? He will train a muscle group once a week if he does PPL. The muscle will never grow, its way too low intensity. Beginners always react better to high intensity than to high Volume, thats why everybody does Full Body Workouts when they start out... How do you expect him to progress his Compound Lifts if he does them once a week? Not even gonna argue anymore
2019-03-23 17:28
hahaahhaahaa sorry i have laugh after read "the muscle gonna never grow !!!" ok arnold don't argue it's better because you can even understand my phrase i say the split is better than full body ( argu with me how full body is better than split ? you can't because i have right ) or if you can't go 4x at least the ppl stay the best option. the ppl if you put the right volume it's stil lbetter than the full body or you can't really work hard on one seance on all prime muscle like quads,back ect .... at the end you have maybe done all muscle but not enough volume. you talk about begginer react better with high intensity ? please it's the opposite man !!! when you start to have 2 or 3 years of gym people stay on volume but less intensity and the mistake is HERE !!! so don't argue if you want i don't give a shit. edit: and yo udon't talk about you precedent bullshit about protein ? strange ;) two things where you are totally not on the good way
2019-03-23 17:33
Xyp9x | 
Germany Locke815 
Sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. /close
2019-03-23 17:36
haah no argues possible, take the first exit when you have wrong !! you just can't argue about this bye bye ;)
2019-03-23 17:38
Bulking in 2019 OMEGALUL.
2019-03-23 17:24
come with me in olympia sport in kiev close of podil more schevchenski district
2019-03-23 16:55
steroids bratha
2019-03-23 17:05
The best things you can do is, To eat and just keep training. If you´re body doesn´t change. Maybe try to take 1 protein shake everyday. And try new exercises get the strech on your muscles. GL!
The best things you can do is, To eat and just keep training. If you´re body doesn´t change. Maybe try to take 1 protein shake everyday. And try new exercises get the strech on your muscles. GL!
Eat 500 calories more per day, and a bit more protein. You will continue making gains eventually.
2019-03-23 17:12
Do you drink protein shakes? I would recommend MuscleMeds Carnivore (beef protein powder) for insane gainz. Also don't forget #nodaysoff
2019-03-23 17:13
You are doing good job, don't need to force more calories in your diet and protein also, if you are natty its impossible for your body to take about 200 + more protein. Dont use protein powder or some multi vitamins, they are waste of time and money. Only creatine monohydrate and some fish oils.
2019-03-23 17:25
if your weights are going up everythings fine ;) from my experience after the initial noobgains further gains Always come in episodes… sometimes you look the same for several months, and then all of a sudden you notice that your pecs or your guns are way more buff… you only Need to worry when you cant increase your weights for longer periods of time... in that case start Eating more and Maybe do a short deload
2019-03-23 17:31
 | 
India otgps 
at one point, like a year into lifting/gym, you just need to do roids if you wanna get bigger. You get healthy and human fit/bulk in a year. Anything more, roids bro.
2019-03-23 19:14
Just eat more.
2019-03-23 19:19
just try steroids, 100% way if you are close to 24-25 tho
2019-03-23 19:24
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
Steroids are still a risk. Not everyone does that
2019-03-23 19:45
there are pretty safe ways to do that if you are adult enough and have some money
2019-03-23 20:06
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
Expensive and not a long term solution. I'd say train naturally until 50-60 then take steroids if you want to Keep looking good
2019-04-07 14:18
Well u cant do anything about it other than just grind it out. Newbie gains are over
2019-03-23 19:26
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
That's how it is, i had the same in the first year, then nothing for a year and little change the third year and now nothing. You really have to train Hard and eat at a surplus to get through the third plateu
2019-03-23 19:44
Asteroids
2019-03-23 19:44
 | 
Denmark how_much_ 
Eat dirt gain gutt eat the hutt
2019-03-23 19:59
try keto diet its actually pretty insane if u have already gains, to shred in some more bodyfat if ur physical active.
2019-03-23 19:59
Have you tried this protein called Carnivore by MuscleMeds? It's beef protein which will give you better gains than normal vegan proteins. Because it's all beef isolates you will have insane muscle by no time.
2019-04-07 14:24
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.