Thread has been deleted
Last comment
TRUMP no russia collusion
 | 
Other plath - <3 wayLander 
where are all you disgusting liberals at? XAXAXAXAXA. illegal attempt to smear and impeach trump failed again. all the lies, all the fake rape claims, all the leaked hidden recordings, the witch hunts, the persecution of trump allies, the collusion between the media and democrats, the DAILY attack stories repeated by liberal media worldwide that have gone on uninterrupted for YEARS, the wiretapping by the intelligence agencies, assassination attempts by leftists, agent provocateurs in trump rallies, beating up of random white people and people wearing MAGA hats, rioting liberals, betrayal by unelected civil servants/judiciary, etc. and what have you got for it?
2019-03-24 22:12
 | 
Denmark Almoe 
well he is a WHITE MALE, biggest enemy of american society apparently
2019-03-24 22:13
xD +1
2019-03-26 22:34
ile | 
Finland Vkims 
flag check out
2019-03-24 22:14
United States jliat 
Duh. Leftists are useful idiots to the biggest psyop in world history.
2019-03-24 22:16
let them have their conspiracy theory
2019-03-24 22:17
they are the biggest conspirators
2019-03-26 22:35
and just FYI... the guy is controlled by Israel. he endorses straight up I L L E G A L shit like recognising the Golan heights as Israeli as well as the recognition of East Jerusalem as Israeli. which is flagrantly against the UN charter. yet no one in Congress demands that he gets investigated for colluding with Israel. USA is so cucked. CONTROLLED BY FOREIGN INTERESTS. they only have time for witch hunts. just one big ping pong show. no time to investigate the real collusion. It's already in front of your eyes, you all just refuse to see it )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Sad!
2019-03-24 22:24
Is it better to be controlled by multinational organizations like the UN where none of its members are democratically elected or be allied with individual nations and do whatever we want to. Nothing is "illegal" because it goes against UN charters. International law isn't actually binding in any way. It's fake law used to pressure foreign countries into adopting globalist policies. Now THATS being controlled by foreign interests.
2019-03-24 22:24
yes, that would be fine... if the US didn't use those same laws to oppress other nations. USA in charge of the world is like having a convicted paedophile in charge of a nursery. world rapist USA cries to the whole world about other nations violating UN laws or for made up human rights abuses. while dancing to the tune of Israel and doing illegal interventions all over the place. everyone knows already that it's one rule for the USA and another rule for anyone else. anyone who pays attention to the what's happening in the world and doesn't have their views decided for them by the corporate media.
2019-03-24 22:37
Lets pretend Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election, that is not the same as his people didn't or that he is the bitch of Putin. But lets pretend there is no Russia issue what so ever, then all there is left is that he: - Is a racist - Lies on a daily basis - Lacks class. He is like bully at school, so vain it is silly and sucks up to dictators. - Uses his position for personal gain to give favors to his family. - Thinks weather and climate is the same thing. - Hires the worst people and has done nothing to drain the swamp. - Can't keep it in his pants and has been unfaithful to his wife. - Uses unsecure phones and can't keep national secrets. - Plays lots of golf and is lazy. He promised to work hard, but work less than average people in normal jobs. - Is petty and doesn't stop from criticizing dead heroes like John McCain. - Is a yellow coward that cheated his way out of military service. and the list goes on. Trump is at best a bad joke and at worst a disaster for US and the World.
2019-03-24 22:25
 | 
Austria raicoon1337 
Libtard spotted.
2019-03-24 22:32
Stop about McCain, the guy is a war criminal. Deserves all the criticism. Just take a look at his voting record, you'd think he'd be against war for someone who actually served and was captured. But I'll give him credit on his anti torture stance.
2019-03-24 22:34
NBK- | 
Estonia BlameS 
can you prove any of these supposed "facts" with real sources and evidence? Or are you another one of those mindless NPCs that just repeats the same bullshit that every other moron has already spread since 2015?
2019-03-24 22:35
Everyone keeps calling Trump racist but no one brings up a valid indication of racism. It's annoying as fuck. What lack of class? You're upset that everyone and their fucking mom hates him and he doesn't roll over and take it? I mean, it's not like "taking the high road" would make you like him any more. You have chosen the propaganda and I'm sure no other information will change your outlook on him. Same with the media. Lowest black unemployment rate is not changing the narrative that Trump is racist, because sheeps mind has been made up already. Uses position to give favors to family. You want to provide an example? I'll agree, he hired some fucking shit people. Jeff Sessions was a weak pussy who let a communist coup attempt go unchallenged. Whoever advised him to end the govt shutdown should be fired. Plays lots of golf and is lazy? Trump sat in the fucking white house for the entire govt shutdown working hard, waiting for the communist, marxist obstructionist Democrats to come to the table and give the American people the fucking wall they voted for. They went everywhere other than to the table, and when they came to the table, they gave bullshit reasons as to why they didn't want the Wall they previously wanted (only when a Democrat was in office!) I'd walk the fuck out of that room too, mainstream media be damned. You are calling him petty because you wish he would roll over and take the beating. You hate that he fights back. You think "Presidents should be above it all" is that it? No one has ever won shit taking "the moral high ground" Fuck em all, you wanna antagonize Trump supporters? (You, not being you BlindZenDriver, but antifa and leftists who want to equate Trump supporters to KKK members, who were leftist Democrats), we will stomp the shit out of you. You attack me? I conceal carry. I will shoot you. And it will be self defense. No holds barred. End of rant.
2019-03-24 22:43
 | 
United States SS_imP 
Thank God you typed all that so I didn't have to. Much love brother<3
2019-03-27 00:37
I've been going on a rampage lately with all the cognitive dissonance surrounding the Russia Collusion story. My fingers are in overdrive
2019-03-27 00:50
2019-03-25 00:38
lmao rightards rekt
2019-03-25 17:57
he's also a misogynist
2019-03-25 18:07
 | 
United States SS_imP 
Where has he ever came out and said, "I hate women"? If you're gonna bring up the lockeroom thing let's be honest, every dude has talked like that at some point. Don't even try and say you haven't because EVERY guy has. It clearly wasn't meant to be heard by anyone else so drop it. Inb4 "it doesn't matter he still said it even if it wasn't for other people to hear", if you and your buddy were hanging out you'd say a lot of shit you wouldn't want your mom to hear. God I hate people like you so much. All you do is bitch and whine about Trump, saying "he's dividing us" when if the other 50% would fucking cooperate maybe we could get way more done already. Your kind makes it harder on everyone else because you're entitled children.
2019-03-27 00:42
he's said on tv/radio that he has no respect for women. as for the "locker room" talk trump said that he's also made moves on a married woman. just because people talk lowly around women when there's no women around doesn't mean it's acceptable don't try to justify it. you're so indoctrinated, you defend a a misogynist clown with no ethics.
2019-03-27 04:43
 | 
United States SS_imP 
Link me the tweet. As for saying he's made moves on married women, I've never heard that but when you're a billionaire i'm sure it isn't hard to get whatever you want. It's language, see here in America we have this great thing called freedom of speech. Just because you say something, doesn't mean you do it. He's most definitely bullshitting
2019-03-27 05:26
Congress are just a bunch of stooges controlled by Israel, but you will NEVER see them say Israel colluded and colludes in our electoral process. You will never see them say Saudi Arabia colluded (Clintons). They're simply continuing the cold war.
2019-03-24 22:28
RealCommunismHasNotBeenTested Where you at bro? I remember the argument we had. Trump supporters believe Trump like a cult? All the arrests made were indicative of collusion?
2019-03-24 22:35
so this puppet of Israel just recognised the Golan heights as Israeli territory, undermining the sovereignty of Syria and breaking the rules of the UN charter. This is after doing the same shit with the recognition of East Jerusalem. And ignoring the UN resolutions denouncing Israel's human rights abuses in Palestine. uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-israel-gol.. USA = JUST SLAVES. No chance of free elections or an independent foreign policy. No chance for justice in the world through legitimate means. USA = Enemy of the world and of international rule of law.
2019-03-25 17:54
 | 
Asia MiloShapiro 
Imagine supporting syria. Not even syria supports syria. You are not pro-justice yiu are anti-israel. Fuck off
2019-03-25 17:56
xaxa you think you can speak for Syrians now too. Now *that's* crazy. expected from someone who think's he's god's special tribe tho with special rights to steal land cuz of a 2000 year old book lmao. NETANYAHU --> GO TO HAGUE with all other child killers.
2019-03-25 18:00
 | 
Asia MiloShapiro 
It's a fact that syrians would have* a 100% better life refuging into israel. Many dream to get this chance. But all you know is to demonize israel and jews
2019-03-25 18:01
ofc they would have a better life in israel. you supported terrorism and civil war in their country. as well as stealing their land. you even had a relationship with ISIS. israel won't even take the Palestinians it ethnically cleansed in 1948 yet you talk about taking in Syrian refugees. what type of self-deception is that? down with Israeli occupiers and terrorists. remove Israel. Third intifada now !
2019-03-25 18:11
 | 
Asia MiloShapiro 
Your hltv propaganda is retarded. Israel is the best country in the middle east in every aspect, and the only reason we were ever offensive is because we were threatened with our lives by the arab countries and hamas/hizbullah/insert more muslim terrorist origanizations
2019-03-25 18:13
xaxa look at what you post. none of it is real. you are the only one posting propaganda.
2019-03-25 18:36
 | 
United States SS_imP 
If you don't like the USA so much, how about starting a war movement against them? I don't know what country you're from, but I guarantee if any country invaded yours, the United States would be the first country your government would want help from.
2019-03-27 00:45
if a country invaded mine, it would probably BE the USA.
2019-03-27 00:49
 | 
United States SS_imP 
Good
2019-03-27 01:04
f0rest | 
Russia 1.6 FTW 
i LOve trump he is funny guy
2019-03-25 17:58
 | 
Other flynttt 
people are retarded... yes
2019-03-25 17:58
+1 MAGA
2019-03-25 17:59
wait, are you american?
2019-03-25 18:02
 | 
Mexico <3 Zetas 
He is russian
2019-03-27 05:54
 | 
Italy InSuu 
+1
2019-03-25 18:03
look at how mentally ill leftists are... leftists on mainstream TV show jump for joy upon hearing that Trump would be impeached for colluding with Russia (which turned out to be fake news). they cheer the thought of their President colluding with Russia, because they would rather have a President who was guilty than one who was innocent. This is what leftist indoctrination does! youtube.com/watch?v=1fwyHxbAWho
2019-03-26 22:34
Learn English and you might be able to read about proven Russian involvement in the elections and contact between Russians and Trump's campaign. And all from republican sources. Well known facts to anyone not brain dead.
2019-03-27 05:56
 | 
United States Globebuster 
fake news
2019-03-27 06:11
I know Republicans are usually full of shit but sometimes they live in the real world too.
2019-03-27 06:45
crazy leftists just can't accept reality even after the investigation. leftist conspiracy theorist.
2019-03-27 14:01
What? Thats what the investigation said and even Trump has not denied it. His son even admitted it :D You really are a special kind of retard.
2019-03-27 18:59
and? that doesn't matter. it's not a crime to meet someone who is Russian lmao or to meet a member of the Russian government. people meet all the time. maybe you get arrested in the EUSSR for meeting people and in other totalitarian states. IDK! you are the special one buddy :DDDDD you ARE that video. SAD!
2019-03-27 19:32
It was a crime to lie about meeting them. Two guys convicted already. And it is illegal in USA to use foreign governments help in elections.
2019-03-28 03:35
Sure it is. But it wasn't proven that Trump was involved in any collusion or obstruction so your all the points you have been telling me for the last few replies are irrelevant.
2019-03-28 13:16
how come they not releasing the full report tho
2019-03-27 04:50
also where the peepee tapes at
2019-03-27 04:50
 | 
Brazil BrazilNA 
Its just crazy to see how much of members of his cabinet has been arrested, if you trust this guys you are a f... retard
2019-03-27 06:13
the whole report isn't even out and Muller let his superior decide if they were collusion of justice so that superior is going to be under oath soon.
2019-03-28 03:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.