I am still waiting for him to build a wall
I like that man a lot. Wish my country would have a republican party aswell
Nah, If you weren't delusional you'd see things look bad for him.
- Failed with North Korea so badly lol; basically a 4th world country with nukes has made US look weak, even republican propaganda doesn't deny the failure of the NK agreements anymore. Trump just prolongs the inevitable war for reasons we don't know of, but at this point it looks like a defeat.
- Sec. Defense "Mad Dog" resigned(both liberals and republicans saw him as the most patriotic official in the WH).
- Iran's deal was cancelled but no real consequences for Iran so far, plus EU refused to support the US under Trump on this case, which is again the sign of weakness.
- Failed with Venezuela. I mean the regime of one of the richest oil country with an inflation of 1,698,488% and millions of people protesting against the regime is still in charge. No results have been seen even after recent developments with the new government and non-recognition of Maduro regime by SA countries and even EU. Another sign of weakness.
- Middle-East, didn't improve situation for the US. Those messages of "ISIS being defeated" every day look ridiculous. Iran will lose in Yemen, but will win parts of Syria, Lebanon and most likely in Iraq unless Saudis and the US do something to support Arabic nationalists there, but it's highly unlikely. He didn't make it worse, but didn't win shit either, which again looks weak considering MAGA and stuff.
- Trade war with China failed. All the bla-bla-bla but as we can see China didn't agree to fully restore the trade balance. Minor handouts by China do not look like a win to me. Certainly not a win when you are kinda the #1 and shit.
-As for Internal affairs, that's where people can't blame him or his team. Everything was kinda fine before Trump's victory and nothing has been fucked up since then. Except one of the main symbols of Trump campaign "The Wall" hasn't been built yet, which brings us to the next point -what for trump will be remembered? Hint: you can't say 'tweets'.
Propaganda inside the US took advantage of this and made "MAGA" agenda look unconvincing. In 2017 chances were high, but right now as we're getting closer to 2020 liberals will most likely win. Sadly.
Yeah, It's gonna be amazing watch: " Trump's will not win , compilation 2"...
He won't win, for the simple fact that he failed the rust belt. Those states will go blue, and it's over for him. As long as the Dems don't run Hillary 2.0, then they will win.
Trump is Putins dog and Chinas bitch, no one has respect for this idiot. The only thing he says is make america great again and god bless america. May God bless america and only america, maybe the other nations as well but first God bless america.
If Democrats dont screw it up this time then he'll likely win. Dems have to choose a moderate that can appeal to conservatives and to their own voters. If not then back to trumpy we go.
If u wore a MAGA hat in australia you'd be bashed
...or get an egg on your head lol go egg boy