Thread has been deleted
Last comment
My Story (18+)
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
Dude was my best friend from sophomore year of high school, we went to college together, became roommates. One day I find out my psycho ex is pregnant. I broke up with her (long overdue, she would threaten suicide and shit on me when I tried in the past) about a week before she told me she was like a month pregnant. I paid for everything (no money), drove her everywhere (no car), and was always with her because she would guilt trip me if I wasn’t. I failed every class that year and was (honestly) cripplingly depressed. I knew being with her wasn’t right so I refused to get back together with her (even though she got everything else out of me but the title). So she would guilt trip the fuck out of me constantly, to the point where I felt like a horrible person for not wanting to be with her. The one person I chose to confide in and was with me throughout the whole process was my roommate and best friend. Turns out, baby wasn’t mine. Started to look nothing like me 3 or so months after she was born. I tested her, wasn’t mine. Took a month for me to break out of “dad trance” and realize I need to just get as far as possible away from my ex and the baby. Took 3 more months to find out who the actual father was. It was my best friend. Was too hurt to be angry at first, but 2 years later he made himself integral back into our fraternity. We all hated him after what happened but he was rich and got the fraternity out of a chapter-ending bind and bought a mansion for the brothers, on top of everything else. Hard to turn him away at that point. Had to come to terms with him being around or just be an angry fucking guy all the time. We got civil for a bit but I always said, if he wanted true forgiveness he’d have to take a single punch from me one day (I have a black belt and he’d seen me fight plenty of times, so this wasn’t something he wanted). Eventually it became an ongoing joke around the fraternity, until one day we got to drinking and talking about it, he showed no remorse and just kept making excuses and trying to justify his actions. It was pissing me off so I finally said “if you keep talking I’m going to hit you.” Said it 3 times. He didn’t stop. I shot 2 rapidfire hooks, square to his face. He ended up spending 3 weeks in the hospital and then another few after facial reconstructive surgery. Shattered the whole left side of his face. Cheekbone, eye socket, jaw, ear canal, nose. Judge said that bone shards of certain parts of his face were all over other parts of his face. Won’t lie, it felt good. Buuut I said “judge” because he’s mom ended up suing me (as I said earlier, they’re rich, and so have lots of legal pull). I was facing a felony assault and battery with severe bodily harm = 7-10 yrs prison. Luckily, josh (the dickhead) had just barely enough of a spine to know how fucked up that was, and didn’t show up to the court date, 11 months in a row, before the judge (Josh’s mom’s friend) was finally forced to drop the case. The worst part is I can’t even say anything to him or his mom because they have SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to reopen the case... it was in 2013. one. more. year. Holy fuck... I didn’t mean to do this... apparently I still have a lot of resentment about this situation. TLDR: best friend impregnated girlfriend and let me believe I had a kid with a girl that I hated for about a year. I fucked him up with a couple of rapid-fire punches and he tried to sue me and put me in prison for 7 yrs.
2019-03-25 08:07
Didn’t read but cool story 😎😎😎
2019-03-25 08:09
autist | 
Austria SNOOBYYY 
stopped reading at https://
Jame | 
Romania qAp 
This is so sad can we reach 20 likes
 | 
Syria Asiimov 
stop stealing from reddit
2019-03-25 08:13
PAINT | 
United States _BoBRoss_ 
CoolStoryBob
2019-03-25 08:14
damn that was one fucked up story man. So is that piece of shit paying child support atleast? move to another country and try to rebuild your life.
2019-03-25 08:16
men wtf 😳😳😳
2019-03-25 08:18
 | 
Australia FlaKeXD 
If he hasn't reopened the case in 6 years, he probably doesn't care or forgot, what would be the biggest cuck, is if he gets a letter reminding him. I think judge will show more forgiveness after 6 years. But don't worry you will probably be fine
2019-03-25 08:20
FeelsBadMen((((
2019-03-25 08:21
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT STORY
2019-03-25 08:22
i just saw flag didnt read 100 % some refugee raape stuff
2019-03-25 08:23
holy shit dude, I have like the same experience except after the 2 hooks to his face i added in a Hadouken and totally destroyed the guy...no coming back
2019-03-25 08:23
It happends brother very common issue not worth writing a story about
2019-03-25 08:27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
2019-03-25 08:31
nice story bro enjoy life
2019-03-25 08:31
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.