Rn it's a tie between them imo
both of them will fail and will unite into a new french superteam, but between the two vitality is the better team and will make out the majority of this new roster
its not shox its all amanek
g2 are done for, like envy some years ago when they said they will retrieve their 1st place in the ranking and never did, vitality is the future for french cs and if not vitality, zywoo at least
For sure, signing amenek made G2 a lot more stronger (though bodyy did some good perf during WESG). I feel like G2 is now more performant and more stable than Vitality. All I see in every Vitality game is Zywoo top fragging and Rpk bottom fragging. I find this a bit boring to watch (their games) compared to G2 games where any player can top frag. In short, I prefer G2 because their matches are a lot more entertaining.
NBK < Shox
APEX < JaCkZ
ALEX < Lucky
RpK < AmaneK
G2 Tier 2
Vitality Tier 2.5
-Alex +someone else and vitality solid tier 2
G2 is overrated
Vitality is underrated
Would be good with 2 tier 1 french teams. But I'm hoping mostly for g2
Vitality > G2 easily, not sure why this is event a topic
G2 shox as igl is bad and waste his pure skill doing so.
Vitality ALEX is not fit in this team (yet?)
The biggest downside being in G2, I'd pick Vitality.
RPK is skilled but braindead, when he has to shoot in the head, he does it but when the shit became a bit unusual he looses his minds and start to move like a bot. If he step up his game sense, he can do je the job in his role.
Alex is "the problem" at the moment, i think he is underperforming and all the pressure because of him underperforming in the hyped new french team is a vicious circle making him miss so many shots he didn't missed in the LDLC prime in autumn. He has to do a great job a SS7 or like boddy he will be the bot of the team until he get kicked for everybody even if he reachs again a satisfying level.
Vitality's main strengths:
- High individualities that can carry a game: much like NaVi, players such as zywoo, apex or even nbk have the potentiel to own a game (just look at their matches history their scores are very uneven)
- Very good IGL in the form of NBK: some very good mid-game calls combined with good executions, NBK has a clear strategy when facing the opposing team.
- High clutching potentiel: zywoo just wins 1v3s left and right, making it really easy to win some rounds they were not supposed to win and thus bring back the momentum of the game
- Good mentality: a lot a comebacks coming from Vitality, they never surrender
Vitality's main weaknesses:
- The star players are inconsistent: apart from zywoo, it can often happen that players such as apex or rpk have a bad game, resulting in difficulties winning crucial rounds
- Defined low skill ceiling on some players: although few high impact games, players such as rpk and alex rarely step up in defining rounds. Althrough I dont expect them to do 4 kills everyrounds, they should hold their bombsite more efficiently, notably rpk on mirage B
G2's main strenghts:
- Insane individualities: kennys, shox and the others have demonstrated once in their carrer that they are able to compete at the highest level and have shown it in recent games already
- Strong support playeres: unlike in Vitality, players like lucky, jackz and amanek have higher skill ceillings which allow great support to the star players and more diversity in their games
- Good teamwork: G2's players all play together efficiently and trade way more often than Vitality, their higher skill makes the difference once on the bombsite
- Good strats: some good strats are coming out from shox such as executions or even some mid round calls
G2's main weaknesses:
- Lack of clear gameplan: sometimes G2 look lost in the round and rely on individualities to give them a man advantage, however at pro level teams will not give away a player that easily, resulting in difficulties closing out a round
- Unstable kennys: kennys, just like apex, is a player who thrives when owning his opponents as he takes very aggressive duels. However when no in a good game he can often give man advantage to his opponents and waste many money of the awp, this can sometimes completely throw the dynamic of a game
- Unstable shox: like kennys, shox hasn't yet come back to his full player potentiel (althrough very close in their last official matches), which results in some games where he can be totally absent. This is less of a problem now that other players such as amanek or jackz can take over in the fragging departement.
In conclusion Vitality is the most experienced team as it had more official matches with their current lineup. However, their skill ceiling is much lower notably due to weaker individualities in the form of alex and rpk. Vitality compensates in many games with an incrediblely consistent zywoo, but against top15 teams it is often not enough to give them the win (such as vs North for example). On the other side G2 have all pieces of the puzzle to succeed in the form of very complete players, and have a much higher skill ceiling than Vitality. G2 must focus on their strategical aspect of the game, which has greatly improved since the addition of their coach Malek and of Amanek. Once a system is established their star players such as kennys and shox while be able to focus more of themselves. Give it time and G2 will become top5, however I don't see the current Vitality reach better than top10 unless their weaker players step up their game.
Like month ago i wouldn't even think about it Vitallity was much better but G2 were playing pretty good recently. I still think Vitallity > G2 but surely they will crawl back to equal level.
If they'll play against each other i would say it depends on individua l form of star players.
Otherwise I think Vit. > G2
i near future G2 might be on same level and get an upset sometime
I like both teams and I cannot say which one is better because I don't know.
I really think that "shox" is not a good IGL but a really good player, we saw some nice things from them on the DH masters qualifier so I think that the incorporation of amanek is going well.
Hard to tell now but I think G2 might come out on top. As usual IF kenny and shox start delivering which they've started doing, they can become a top 5 team no problem.
Okay i cant agree to your thread since you are french and cant be objective about french teams. Shox is very bad igl he is not good at mid round calls and should focus on his aim instead of tryjng to lead but it comes from his arrogance ofc. Kenny was good in 2014 and since then he is going down. He wknt have the same setup of players working around.him and ofc the awp change has hit him very hard like every awper. I cant tell much about nonamers but these changes will never wotk. How many times we ve had a french shuffle? If teams dont risk it and take young players who were not influenced by dead Players there wont be any progress. Probably Kio is the only exception wherold player became better after being kicked. French scene is dead im sorry
I think G2 looks stronger now. At least at the last few matches they were playing great. Amanek is a good addition to them. If they could get kio it would be amazing
"shox will become a huge IGL"
based on what?
"Vitality is at his maximum unlike G2."
based on what?
"G2 will take place in the TOP5 in next months."
yea please tell me more...
Hum Vitality is TITAN 2.0, meanwhile even if G2 will struggle with shox's leading, the ammount of skill in that team is TOP1/2, only Astralis can contend, thing is Astralis is strong strategicly also.
I predict a TOP5 to TOP2 for this G2 lineup, unlike my bois sur VaKarM i think bodyy is overrated and that AmaNEk is underrated, chemistry & role balance takes time but they will get there, imo TOP3 by the end of the year if they keep working hard.
who cares, french scene spoiled their potential with endless drama and player switches, now they are old and out of shape and the new talent doesnt have the guidance they need to become the best.
-lucky +zywoo best team in the world
Zywoo is the only good player on either team so I say Vitality is better by default.
Vitality isn't at his maximum wtf are u talking about ? This is a new team they can do better by far why are you so hurried ? That's what they cost them in the past.
I just want both team in top 5 and some big win for the French cs
g2 better teamplay, better skill cieling, better everything
My heart says G2
But my mind says G2
G2 have higher skill ceiling but lower skill floor if you remember their online performances in 2018...
G2 are better tho, vitality are just in better form and more gel’d team, man for man vitality lack firepower compared to G2.
Rn both are irrelevant t2 teams
From a Chinese perspective, G2 is always harder
1.G2 always seems to win pistol rounds, pistol gods
2.G2 have players like Shox,KennyS, Chinese teams always suck against players with big names with old god reputation ala Shox, KennyS, when Chinese players don't care about reputation they can beat you or play you very close in score
if g2 get ZywOo/ KioShiMa then i think they can get to top 5 but not with this lineup maybe top 8 though