It wont happen for a long time if ever. They will just keep updating csgo and continue making money off skins. By making a new game they are spliting the competitive scene and ruining the csgo market.
If you count 1.6 as CS1, and CS:GO as CS2, we won't get a CS3.
we need to get scopes on all weapons
Csgo "2" not gonna happen
A new engine can come
back in the days i would charge this guy gaben for bringing all brilliant ideas i have for new features but since i'm already rich i'll give them now for free
- new utility (CT): tear gas grenades, which will combine effect of all usual grenades. smoke an area, disturbs vision and aim + does some damage.
- new utility (TR): team will have an additional bomb with a slower, 60' seconds counter to detonate. (plant on both sites after CT rotation and they will be f***)
- new ability (all): toss your equipped grenade to a better positioned/skilled teammate
- new gadgets (all): a self-destructive temporary sensor, allows to get info on install location for 30 seconds (shows movement on radar, triggered even if enemies are walking)
- new game mode: coaching/training. capture and train your own silver noob player with a pokeball and teach them to play as good as a T1 motherfckr. let your team interact right to come out with good strats, or just give them some pizza/coke diet everyday and watch as their muscular reflexes go down the hill as long as their rankings and their lives
- looting bodies for money
- meele combat
- expensive skins should do more damage by right
think that will do, thanks me later
EDIT: bad englando
personally I would like to see buying ammo back as a thing
maybe a new type of nade
new t pistol for glock replacement
ak replacement (ak74su ?)
new maps, another map set around chernobyl like cache
Total inventory should contribute to movement speed rather than the gun currently held by a given player. Also potential for inventory should be stupidly massive, spawn not just in inventory but next to the player on a skid, and in a totally randomly generated environment - a predictable distance from the opposing team with a random template between them. Wagering inventory on ranked solo, team matches.
They can just rehaul cs they don't have to make an entirely new game