Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Chinese crowd
Russia vall3n 
They look like a bunch of grandmas, who have gathered to see their old favorite singer, who's 70 yo rn.
2019-04-06 10:38
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland Vkims 
If they just stop ghosting then its ok
2019-04-06 10:40
Good Ole Bunch o' Babushka
2019-04-06 10:41
true +1
2019-04-06 10:41
 | 
Bangladesh thug_doctor 
I like the noise they make like minions- "oooohhhhhh" "wahhhhhhhh" "awwweehh" like it's a tennis match
2019-04-06 10:43
China=/=Brazil
2019-04-15 03:30
 | 
United States Rosetta_Stoned 
I don't mean this in a negative way at all.... but looking at that crowd, you literally have an enormous population of these type of people in the whole enormous country, all of whom share the same basic traits as far as; skin color, eye color, and hair color. Generally, there isn't much of a difference when it comes to height either except for, say, every 1 out of 5 people. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KEEP TRACK OF CRIMINALS AND ACCURATELY IDENTIFY SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SOMETHING WRONG? Someone give me a real answer to this
2019-04-06 10:50
A) that sounds pretty racist B) there is this thing called biometrics
2019-04-06 10:52
 | 
Brazil hugoooo 
That's not racist, from someone that also comes from a very mixed country, I've always wondered that.
2019-04-06 10:54
 | 
Brazil Collee 
+1
2019-04-16 21:00
MUTiRiS | 
Portugal Maloqz 
crybabies
2019-04-06 10:58
Sounds racist? When did I speak badly of any race? Try reading my post again
2019-04-06 11:58
You don't need to say something bad to be racist. You basically said that all Chinese look the same, thus can't identify criminals, but just because you don't see a significant difference between them doesn't mean everybody else has the same problem like you.
2019-04-06 12:10
"just because you don't see a significant difference between them doesn't mean everybody else has the same problem like you." If you read what I said; "all of whom share the same basic traits as far as; skin color, eye color, and hair color. Generally, there isn't much of a difference when it comes to height either" Now let's pretend someone came and spontaneously assaulted someone on the street, and they shared these extremely common features. If this person has the same general description as a very large percentage as the rest of the country, how likely is it that this person is ever found?
2019-04-06 14:04
Well, maybe that even makes it easier to remember facial features :) IDK man, you might have a point. Even though criminologists discuss if things like composite sketches are not as precise and practical as they thought. Your memories are mostly inaccurate, especially after a long time. I just don't think that your theory has any value because someone would have pointed that out scientifically by now. We would also know that they have higher crime rates and fewer solved crimes by far than non-Asian countries. I don't call you a racist. I'm just saying that the thought you had was racist. That doesn't make you a Nazi, we all have racist thoughts from time to time. And for different reasons, in most cases it is ignorance and in yours, it's curiosity without thinking it through.
2019-04-06 15:25
Lmao please explain how these are "racist thoughts" - I mentioned the *FACT* (not an opinion, this is a fact, an opinion is racist) that the entirety of China's population (and a whole lot of Southern Asia but that's not part of this discussion) has black hair, brown eyes, extremely similar facial features. Acknowledging this fact does not make a person "racist", its an observation, jeeesus fuckin christ.
2019-04-08 12:40
extremely similar facial features is not a fact. It's your opinion and it's racist. If a Chinese guy would come in here and say "you Caucasians all look the same" I would call that racist too. I repeat myself one more time. I don't think you are a racist. Just a bit ignorant about that matter. I watched tons of Chinese movies in my teens and if you say the facial features are more similar than with any other "race" of humans, you just don't look close enough. Because I see distinctive differences in their faces if you don't fine, but it's not a fact "that they all look the same". That's your lack of ability to see a difference.
2019-04-09 12:18
I'm pretty sure I never said "all Chinese people look the same" at any point, what I *did* say was that they almost all share the same basic traits as far as basic facial features. That's quite a bit different than saying "they all look the same". And YES, IT IS A FACT. Exhibit A, from google images: i.imgur.com/okVXU8T.jpg Now, granted the dudes are wearing helmets, but you get the idea. Do I need to do like, a slideshow representation of what I'm referring to? Or are you just blind? You say you watched a bunch of Chinese movies in your teens? Dude I watch plenty of Chinese/East Asian films. And no, they aren't IDENTICAL, I said - basic - facial features. This is the last response I'm giving you, I argue with stupidity all day as it is.
2019-04-10 10:30
Of course, they share "basic facial features" as do Africans, Caucasians, etc. But that doesn't mean that they can't differentiate each other or that it's harder for them, then it is for us. That's all I'm saying. And I don't get why you have to insult me now but have a nice day anyway.
2019-04-10 11:52
you cant always get bio metrics
2019-04-06 12:03
Coming from a country that practically allows criminals to "defend themselves" with guns. Nt burger.
2019-04-06 10:55
wha? I was asking how you guys differentiate each other, where did guns come into the equation lmao
2019-04-06 11:56
lmao
2019-04-06 12:02
You talked about criminality.
2019-04-06 12:14
So what? The topic at hand is differentiating an enormous population, not criminality, slow your roll there chief.
2019-04-06 14:07
Regardless, your point is you can't differentiate people IN ORDER to catch criminals, which is the point of being able to identify them. How can Americans be able to even differentiate criminals from normal people? They own guns, walk into streets and even though I understand only a minority actually kill people, the apparent "right to bear arms" and how people use it in context is quite frankly the stupidest part of the constitution, or as a matter of fact, anything. So you go worry about your country's laws and ability and I'll worry about mine.
2019-04-06 15:15
lol this dude starts talking about the constitution wtf I'm obviously referring to the ability (or in this case, inability) to distinguish a decent percent of the population as opposed to other areas in the world, but you can keep rambling about the 2nd amendment, it's rather funny
2019-04-08 15:08
And I'M obviously referring to the inability to distinguish between criminals and citizens, which you said was true for China. I just used the 2nd amendment to back up my point. Kinda funny how you can't see that.
2019-04-08 15:38
Oh really? You might want to re-read what I said before you look stupid. What I said was "HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KEEP TRACK OF CRIMINALS" No mention of normal citizens, only mentioned keeping track of criminals. I'm sure you'll find a way to justify the shit that you make up though.
2019-04-09 09:59
He just got triggered,dont try to search for reasons
2019-04-12 19:21
faveN | 
Israel wetz 
Nothing wrong with having gun lessons, especially in the usa
2019-04-11 08:12
 | 
Denmark Two_Inch_Man 
Chinese people are beautiful - and there's plenty for all of us.
2019-04-06 10:55
you realize that white people all alos have the same skin colour
2019-04-08 12:44
Its a psychological thing. People from different races have trouble distinguishing different features in other races. Its not that Asians look all the same. Asian people have no trouble distinguishing between each other.
2019-04-08 12:53
+1 But it is true that you can't use hair color, which makes it slightly more difficult.
2019-04-15 03:29
I'm not a racist, but......
2019-04-09 10:04
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the very first thing I said was: "I don't mean this in a negative way at all" I don't get where you're coming from but ok.
2019-04-11 07:37
Oh you can prefix "but" with any disclaimer you like. The end result will always be,..."these type of people." ...."HOW CAN YOU KEEP TRACK OF CRIMINALS?".... SO in essence, 'I am not a racist, BUT asians all look the same, so similar, that I am dumbfounded that even THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE can tell them apart.?' Never preface a supposition or an argument against blatant stereotypical shit with, "BUT"
2019-04-11 08:56
Lmaoooooooo ok Mr. SJW, at no point did I say "they all look the same", please find that sentence for me. What I DID SAY was "...all of whom share the same basic traits as far as; skin color, eye color, and hair color" - That's not the same as "they all look the same" now is it? I then asked a question about identifying and keeping track of criminals, but NO NO NO, *you're* the one who turned this into something bigger by trying to white knight the Chinese population.
2019-04-12 19:15
As you can see I implied what you are implying. Hence, my below reply. Say what you mean, and own it. Because my flag is Australian you assume I am a white male? I can tell people a part. Because we are just that, people. not a homogeneous mass of bland sameness. Fucking ignorant, and wilted defense, playing the SJW card so quickly. That Isn't a reprieve from your own statement because some one takes umbrage with what you say. Own it. Jacky Chan Jet Li Somebody BnTET Donnie Yen Bruce Lee Andy Lau Fan Bing Bing Sammo Hung Zhang Ziyi Ken Watanabe Toshiro Mifune Sonny Chiba Hiroyuki Sanada They all look different to me and could be identified easily in a police line up.
2019-04-13 00:22
I added Japanese people in case you needed a broader Asian stroke for the brush you paint people with. Trying to differentiate your argument based on peaceful citizens and "criminals" won't fly either. Lose your ignorance men)))
2019-04-13 00:28
Were you sent off the mainland to Australia by any chance? I don't even know who half that list is, also that name Fan Bing Bing is funny as hell, Asian names are hilarious sometimes. Please give me more names like "Fan Bing Bing" in a list format so I can has more lulz This was probably the best part "Trying to differentiate your argument based on peaceful citizens and "criminals" won't fly either." - When I literally said the word "criminals" in my post. You should go find something better to do with your life than white knighting the entirety of Asia... rofl...
2019-04-14 21:03
Expected ignorant Burger King response.
2019-04-15 03:22
Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Feigning ignorance for shit baits is lazy.
2019-04-11 08:58
Imagine having criminals in a country xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
2019-04-15 03:28
 | 
Brazil Collee 
That's easy for me. I just have to go out for 3 minutes axaxaxaxax :(
2019-04-16 21:05
 | 
Brazil Gunzel 
Ukraine Zeus 78.3% Most rounds with contribution Natus Vincere .... wait,,
2019-04-06 10:57
 | 
India Smartest_mens 
ya they suck. chinese crowd are good at dota events tho
2019-04-06 10:58
many Chinese people think all white people look the same and shit about this on chinese forums. it's just cultural/racial ignorance.
2019-04-06 11:11
The best crowd itw What you want
2019-04-08 12:55
Japan epen 
and your country debt to bunch of grandmas, who have gathered to see their old favorite singer, who's 70 yo rn = 1,126.6 Billions,
2019-04-11 07:44
lmao u shud see the arabic crowd, all the women look exactly the same
2019-04-11 08:00
+1 worst crowd ever after blast pro Istanbul
2019-04-13 00:24
HS | 
Estonia Notdick 
The should boo the ghosting but too stupid to realise what is morally right
2019-04-16 20:57
Beyond
Invictus
DETONA Pound
9z
Thunder Logic
RBG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.