Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Tyloo and ViCi - An impassable hurdle for MVP PK?
 | 
India Catslayer_999 
afkgaming.com/articles/second-to-none-mv.. Throughout 2018 MVP PK, the Korean powerhouse was really impressive in the Asian CS circuit. But only because Tyloo were mostly absent from these events due to overseas commitments towards international events. While the foreign events for which MVP qualified they were not able to perform well. Still, the organization has not given up and have inspected themselves thoroughly leading to a few changes in the roster which seems to be working in their favour till now. Off to a good start in 2019. Do you guys think MVP will be able to pass the Tyloo-ViCi hurdle standing in its way?
2019-04-10 14:47
 | 
India Catslayer_999 
Wew! No contribution to the article?
2019-04-10 16:57
I think in the following 6 months the Asian scene is probably going to have a bit of an explosion. Especially Australia, looking forwards to it. With the Korean population if CS:GO finally takes off more in Asia then I have no doubt they can top the Asian scene. Xeta is a true talent and if they work hard they can do good. I don't see it happening soon, but later this year potentially.
2019-04-10 17:00
 | 
India Catslayer_999 
Yeah, the new roster shuffle has been working out for MVP big time, the young blood has increased their firepower. Australia might still need some time but the Asian scene is going really good. Before it mainly used to be just Tyloo representing Asia single-handedly in most of the overseas events but as we saw in the last major as well, ViCi Gaming has become quite the competitor with talented players like Kaze and Freeman in the roster. Renegades is the only big Australian team in the scene but that is only because they have moved away from Australia and mostly boot camp in the states. Apart from that the other Aus teams are still in a bit of a struggle, we do see Grayhound in a lot of events but they are actually not as good as the top Chinese teams, I would match them up against MVP PK and B.O.O.T-d[S].
2019-04-11 11:12
PokeMon | 
United States Acetk 
Wait are you just copy pasting an article?
2019-04-11 11:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.