Thread has been deleted
Last comment
[15+] #2 Is she giving me signs?
seized | 
Cyprus ASKING_ON_HLTV 
This is a followup thread, continuing after this one I made like a week ago. Read it to have a better undertanding of my points: hltv.org/forums/threads/2021218/15-is-sh.. Thank you so much for over 500 comments comprising many useful ideas and bumps from trolls! Before telling what actually happened, I want to make a few things clearer: I am an introvert and don't like being in a group of lots of people. I enjoy having between-4-eyes conversations the most as that is where I can properly open myself. My priority with this girl IS NOT sex. I'm 16 years old, average looking face, not muscular yet not fat, she's a 9/10 blonde cutie, same age. Next, a few things I realized using my own thinking or your help: Asking her out is not ideal. If anything, it should come as a mutual feeling, not a license. Some girls may tend to do this for no reason. Talking to her isn't probably enough. Now let's move on onto the story: The end of the last week was not really interesting, we were just casually talking, texting, nothing groundbreaking. One thing that could be notable for the following part is this: We were texting and somehow got to calling her "mermaid" and me "Poseidon" (I'm already her 'daddy' kappa). This week was a rollercoaster experience for me. On Monday, she almost didn't talk to me. Maybe it was me who was in a meh mood and wasn't really looking for any conversation, though. I found out she started talking more with my classmate who is ok looking but 80 iq. I thought she was trying the same she was trying on me (first thread), still it wasnt entirely like that. I think she knows he is pretty primitive and she gotta be a little picky, I hope. Tuesday, yesterday, we were back on, having fun talking in sentences about sea (previous part of this post). That day, she also finally understood that I heavily prefer having a talk just face-to-face, no other listeners involved, and in person, not something one could screenshot and send. Looks like with that she came to a conclusion that she has to talk to me when we're alone and we can get much deeper. Otherwise, nothing out of the usual. Today, 10 April, was a way more interesting day, yet way more confusing and brain-tickling as well. Also, it's the art lesson on Wednesday. She came in the exact same trousers I was talking about in the first thread, and the top I actually like the most on her, you'd have to see it but doesn't matter. The morning was kinda disappointing, I can say. She started talking again with the 80iq guy who I really dont like after knowing him for 9 years for how stupid he is. She was having as much fun with him as she does with me (my personal opinion, she acted similarly) but actually I am talking to her a lot and make jokes that make a real sense and are laughable in the situation, whilst with him they were just showing themselves some pictures of classmate he took when they didnt expect it. How stupid, right? Then it was a break before art, she kinda gave up on him and came to me, was having fun with me, normal conversation we both enjoyed. During the art lesson, the teacher had some troubles she had to deal with so she wasn't in the classroom at all. Obviously, we didnt paint a lot, firstly we were talking in a group of people discussing a new photo album she's got from her trip to Scotland she had two months ago. Then she kinda realised that I don't really like saying just the things that are meant only for her in groups like this, so we sat down in a desk in a corner of the room where no one bothered us, which I was thankful for. We were discussing sea again, then she showed me some photos in the album and asked me if she looks good in them, I obviously replied she does in a nice way. She was getting closer and closer to me as our talk was progressing... Out of nowhere, she started fixing her hair and clothes, stood up, told me to stand up, I did, and told me to rate her smile. I was caught off guard by this question, who wouldn't be. I had to react fast, in the final I just said a bit funnily like rating a product "bright, clear, beautiful, even better than expected, 10/10." She laughed but she looked really happy, then we sat down again. Her top was black but there was some white mess on her back, probably from standing by a white wall. I told her and she said that I can try to clean it off. I was just a little spot and it disappeared immediately but she didn't know, so looked like I was trying hard, then I switched to actually rubbing her back. It lasted for like 3 seconds and then a reaction came. She clearly didn't expect me to do that because she knows how I like to keep a distance. It wasn't quite obvious if it was positive or negative, but it could be just because she was surprised and didn't know how to act in the situation. We got over that and talking continued. She started talking a lot more intimately from that movement, talking about how hard is it to choose a good bra etc, idk, I just listened and appeared interested. Art was over. Our next common lesson was touchtyping. It's also the fat greasy weirdo who goes in none other than the red sweatshirt. The break before the lesson, she was only talking to him, barely noticing me, I act like I don't care who she's talking to as much. The lesson started, we were seperated. The teacher actually brought an old typewriter to show us how it was in the past and she's probably never seen one before and I knew how it works, obviously, and she liked how I was explaining all of the stuff to her, she was getting closer to me absolutely not noticing the sweaty retard, said we need one in the sea :D and did the thing I described in the first thread, just going so close to me, she was touching me with her bra under the top, it looked pretty intentional this time and she positioned herself so my hand was at her back, so I did a smooth rub for her. Again, a reaction not telling if she really liked it. Then we came back to our PCs. Next stop - lockerroom. She had to go away quickly (busy schedule) but I definitely heard my name when she was talking to her female friends, no idea what was it about tho. This was like 2 hours ago from ago. Now like this I stand pretty confused. Is she giving me last bits of chance as she is already trying the other guys? I don't know and seek help answering to this. After a bit of thinking, it could very well be me just being too jealous. What should I do, when I don't know if she actually liked me touching her a bit? Is there any chance for me or does she just take me as a friend? Are the guys just normal friends? Thank you so much in advance for every useful reply, or just a bump! TLDR: This a follow up thread to this one: hltv.org/forums/threads/2021218/15-is-sh.. The 1st thread TLDR: a 9/10 girl recently started talking to me a lot, touching me, telling her secrets, showing her cute belly etc. idk what to think and how to react This thread TLDR: she started talking to other guys (worse than me imo) as well, not sure if in a friendly or a deeper way. She wanted me to rate her, talking about more intimate girl problem. She kept on touching me a lot, I rubbed her back but not really sure if she liked it, she acted surprised, not positive or negative. Then she positioned to get rubbed again and gave me the same reaction which was weird. I dont know how to progress and if she actually liked me touching her.
2019-04-10 18:30
 | 
Brazil hrp_ 
tl;dr is too long, didnt read. whats the tl;dr of the tl;dr ?
2019-04-10 18:31
he is gay
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
are you the girl in the story?
2019-04-10 19:36
rofl
2019-04-10 19:37
Asking her out is not ideal. If anything, it should come as a mutual feeling, not a license. Some girls may tend to do this for no reason. Talking to her isn't probably enough. Now let's move on onto the story: The end of the last week was not really interesting, we were just casually talking, texting, nothing groundbreaking. One thing that could be notable for the following part is this: We were texting and somehow got to calling her "mermaid" and me "Poseidon" (I'm already her 'daddy' kappa). This week was a rollercoaster experience for me. On Monday, she almost didn't talk to me. Maybe it was me who was in a meh mood and wasn't really looking for any conversation, though. I found out she started talking more with my classmate who is ok looking but 80 iq. I thought she was trying the same she was trying on me (first thread), still it wasnt entirely like that. I think she knows he is pretty primitive and she gotta be a little picky, I hope. Tuesday, yesterday, we were back on, having fun talking in sentences about sea (previous part of this post). That day, she also finally understood that I heavily prefer having a talk just face-to-face, no other listeners involved, and in person, not something one could screenshot and send. Looks like with that she came to a conclusion that she has to talk to me when we're alone and we can get much deeper. Otherwise, nothing out of the usual. Today, 10 April, was a way more interesting day, yet way more confusing and brain-tickling as well. Also, it's the art lesson on Wednesday. She came in the exact same trousers I was talking about in the first thread, and the top I actually like the most on her, you'd have to see it but doesn't matter. The morning was kinda disappointing, I can say. She started talking again with the 80iq guy who I really dont like after knowing him for 9 years for how stupid he is. She was having as much fun with him as she does with me (my personal opinion, she acted similarly) but actually I am talking to her a lot and make jokes that make a real sense and are laughable in the situation, whilst with him they were just showing themselves some pictures of classmate he took when they didnt expect it. How stupid, right? Then it was a break before art, she kinda gave up on him and came to me, was having fun with me, normal conversation we both enjoyed. During the art lesson, the teacher had some troubles she had to deal with so she wasn't in the classroom at all. Obviously, we didnt paint a lot, firstly we were talking in a group of people discussing a new photo album she's got from her trip to Scotland she had two months ago. Then she kinda realised that I don't really like saying just the things that are meant only for her in groups like this, so we sat down in a desk in a corner of the room where no one bothered us, which I was thankful for. We were discussing sea again, then she showed me some photos in the album and asked me if she looks good in them, I obviously replied she does in a nice way. She was getting closer and closer to me as our talk was progressing... Out of nowhere, she started fixing her hair and clothes, stood up, told me to stand up, I did, and told me to rate her smile. I was caught off guard by this question, who wouldn't be. I had to react fast, in the final I just said a bit funnily like rating a product "bright, clear, beautiful, even better than expected, 10/10." She laughed but she looked really happy, then we sat down again. Her top was black but there was some white mess on her back, probably from standing by a white wall. I told her and she said that I can try to clean it off. I was just a little spot and it disappeared immediately but she didn't know, so looked like I was trying hard, then I switched to actually rubbing her back. It lasted for like 3 seconds and then a reaction came. She clearly didn't expect me to do that because she knows how I like to keep a distance. It wasn't quite obvious if it was positive or negative, but it could be just because she was surprised and didn't know how to act in the situation. We got over that and talking continued. She started talking a lot more intimately from that movement, talking about how hard is it to choose a good bra etc, idk, I just listened and appeared interested. Art was over. Our next common lesson was touchtyping. It's also the fat greasy weirdo who goes in none other than the red sweatshirt. The break before the lesson, she was only talking to him, barely noticing me, I act like I don't care who she's talking to as much. The lesson started, we were seperated. The teacher actually brought an old typewriter to show us how it was in the past and she's probably never seen one before and I knew how it works, obviously, and she liked how I was explaining all of the stuff to her, she was getting closer to me absolutely not noticing the sweaty retard, said we need one in the sea :D and did the thing I described in the first thread, just going so close to me, she was touching me with her bra under the top, it looked pretty intentional this time and she positioned herself so my hand was at her back, so I did a smooth rub for her. Again, a reaction not telling if she really liked it. Then we came back to our PCs. Next stop - lockerroom. She had to go away quickly (busy schedule) but I definitely heard my name when she was talking to her female friends, no idea what was it about tho. This was like 2 hours ago from ago. Now like this I stand pretty confused. Is she giving me last bits of chance as she is already trying the other guys? I don't know and seek help answering to this. After a bit of thinking, it could very well be me just being too jealous. What should I do, when I don't know if she actually liked me touching her a bit? Is there any chance for me or does she just take me as a friend? Are the guys just normal friends? Thank you so much in advance for every useful reply, or just a bump! TLDR: This a follow up thread to this one: hltv.org/forums/threads/2021218/15-is-sh.. The 1st thread TLDR: a 9/10 girl recently started talking to me a lot, touching me, telling her secrets, showing her cute belly etc. idk what to think and how to react This thread TLDR: she started talking to other guys (worse than me imo) as well, not sure if in a friendly or a deeper way. She wanted me to rate her, talking about more intimate girl problem. She kept on touching me a lot, I rubbed her back but not really sure if she liked it, she acted surprised, not positive or negative. Then she positioned to get rubbed again and gave me the same reaction which was weird. I dont know how to progress and if she actually liked me touching her.
2019-04-11 12:25
TACO | 
Brazil Dornas13 
holly god man, did you really stop your life to read that bible and them to write this new testment? omg
2019-04-11 21:40
just copying my post xd
2019-04-12 15:07
my tldr is that u want underaged sex while its still possible
2019-04-11 21:23
nah
2019-04-12 15:06
rain | 
Norway sofadage 
TRAP!!!
2019-04-11 20:02
im not sure if a girl likes me
 | 
Singapore introspect 
dude just go for it and ask her if feelings are mutual You dont have to ask her straight, maybe you can ask her subtly even if it fails at least it is better than regretting not trying after she gets together with another guy speaking from personal experience cuz I took so long to recover from my sadness; after seeing my crush getting "snatched" from under my nose due to my inaction... P.S. I was an introvert and shy like you too
2019-04-10 19:08
ty<3
2019-04-10 19:27
 | 
Kazakhstan blezzyzx 
This guy's talks are serious, it's like having it or nothing. Be a man, take the responsibilities, but of course be carefull like you are now, it is a best thing to think before saying, but you look acting cowardly when you waiting her to do all of the first steps, you don't have to rush, but at least make her know you like her, acting like you don't care doesn't solve all the problems, you probably could say before she goes home words like 'i think i like you but i have confused feelings, yes i know it is weird to hear right now but it is hard to hold the feelings too', good luck
2019-04-11 19:42
ty a mile! helpful input
2019-04-11 20:10
u need to show her that u would like to do some stuff outside of school with her. try to keep distance, be polite etc. if ull rush and overestimate the situation, u can ruin the game for you. maybe check out what she would prefer doing on free time and if you are interested, try to join it. anyway, have some balls, ur growing up to a man!
2019-04-11 21:16
ty
2019-04-11 21:17
+1
2019-04-10 19:18
hahhaha good observation
2019-04-10 19:30
>She wanted me to rate her I rate her bait 6/8
i dont really know lol
2019-04-10 18:32
 | 
Poland Ryunar 
dude she's a thot and a dummy
2019-04-12 17:43
you dont know her
2019-04-12 18:57
who cares lmao. We have a photo of a black hole. REAL DEAL.
ty for bump
 | 
Brazil hrp_ 
+1 its a fucking blackhole !!!!
2019-04-10 19:28
 | 
United States ImFat 
+1 ground breaking
2019-04-10 21:16
rofl
 | 
United States ImFat 
Truly fascinating stuff. Anyway for your question I would try and get closer to her for the next few days, then ask her out, it’s better to act soon then wait and some one else do it. But I’m not there I’m just reading text, I could be wrong. Its up to you and you need to make the decision you feel is right. Best of luck man hope everything works out.
2019-04-10 21:19
tysm
2019-04-10 21:21
Fucking do it now, if she giving you that, she better say yes.
2019-04-11 12:12
ye
2019-04-11 17:13
hole is hole, i dont care if its black m8
2019-04-11 20:19
B1ad3 | 
Netherlands robotpie 
Fam she wants you
2019-04-10 18:34
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
+1337
2019-04-10 18:44
ty a lot for motivation!
2019-04-10 18:46
hyde | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
+1
2019-04-10 18:55
 | 
India Evil_Patrick 
Too long don't have time to read
2019-04-10 18:34
TLDR below1
show pics so we can decide
2019-04-10 18:37
ty for bump
show pics
2019-04-10 19:03
tarik | 
Belgium jelledm 
we need pics of u and her, this story is fake until we have pictures
2019-04-10 21:07
ty4bump
 | 
United Kingdom niggatwerk 
she’s cucking u
2019-04-10 18:39
what does it mean
2019-04-10 18:47
 | 
United Kingdom niggatwerk 
she’s probs gonna like send u a vid of her giving sloppy to that 80 iq dude
2019-04-10 18:52
meh she isn't like this, and the 80iq dude is shy af idk, doesnt seem legit
2019-04-10 18:54
bro u shy too it seems, u must do something before its too late, or else u will be watching her with those 80iq guys and when she have relationship with them, u think she will have time for u? i think not. Bro DO IT, JUST DO IT
2019-04-10 19:19
ty!
I want that next thread about this subject is about u dating with her or smth
2019-04-11 00:13
+1
2019-04-11 12:12
hopefully lol
 | 
Venezuela cubek 
+1 to #94
2019-04-10 19:46
<3
2019-04-10 19:46
ok im going to read it now omg im so exited - this should turn into a movie
2019-04-10 18:41
hopefully into reality! :) any ideas or opinions?
First of all im very happy to see you again friend Ur doing really well. I like your attitude of observing and analising her actions towards you, because IMO it makes us understand why she is doing it. And from the information you gathered and shared here, im going straight to the point - YES, she is giving you signs. Explaining my theory with facts and logic: I think that you are her first option, it is clear that she likes you. Based on the fact that you like her and she also likes you, she also have doubts and insecurities about you, and for sure she thinks a lot about it, maybe just as much as you, and she deals with it in her own way. For example you try to find help here in hltv. She might talk about you with her friends (as you mentioned). I know that you discribed yourself as an introvert and thats fine, but you gotta be careful overthinking stuff and also have some balls at some point. You are maybe taking too long to correspond to her feelings and she is starting to be in doubt whether you like her or not. Her friends, who are advising her, are seeing her struggle, something that she doesnt demonstrate around you. She might think that now its time to try another guy So she is talking to that stupid guy rn, because not only it keeps her with other options, but also makes you get jealous, she wants you to wake up!
2019-04-10 19:31
tysm, needed to hear this. #77 is a thing I cant cope with
2019-04-10 19:33
ur wecome fam, feel free to share more thoughts with me whenever u want, ill be here bro at the moment im working at a place where I have a lot of free time (lul) so its easy 4 me to correspond. Also I have been on your situation (as I mentioned on your other post) and neiled it. So I feel like I can help :)
2019-04-10 19:45
third thread will come next week, I'll see how it goes
2019-04-10 19:45
Just write a book already, all hltv would buy it ez millionare
2019-04-10 19:47
lol, ty for support
2019-04-10 19:51
wtf?
2019-04-10 18:41
whats wrong
Monkey | 
Brazil g8Q0wHY 
touch her ass ''accidentally''
2019-04-10 18:42
thats not it works, right?
 | 
Canada iEatTaxes 
it works, only in the jungle aka his country
2019-04-10 18:50
lol
2019-04-10 18:51
it works mens )
2019-04-10 19:29
Dont worry about others 10 IQ guys. You have a more intimate relationship with her
2019-04-10 18:42
Tysm for this. Well, I'm trying :D
weird flex but ok
2019-04-10 18:43
ty4bump
2019-04-10 18:48
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
You should really try something or you will regret and she will be with the 80iq, I had same with a girl in my class really good looking too, I just tried my chance but it kinda failed ( still really good friend tho ) now I understand that she didn't want the same as me and I also understood that she is still a "baby" in her head and I got really close to her friend. I talked to her friend alot and she thinks like me, so I'll wait the good time or just go on an other occassion ( but my class sucks ass tho all uglies ahaha )
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
and btw I think you have a better situation than I did so really just take your chance dude, I don't think she will come up to you and say " I love you ". Cause she has other choices so she is just flirting but it seems like you are the better of the flirts, I mean as I understand it tho
Thanks for words of experience. Well I wish that happened but if remain friends, it will be bearable. I just dont know what kinda move should I do to impress her and put shadow on the two other guys
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
I don't think you can shadow anyone tbh, she might have feelings for all of you 3. But as I understand it you seem more clever and smart so she might prefer you and that's why you should just be honest if she is more mature than in my case for example she will understand and you will take a bigger place in her life
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
I would talk to her and just say what I think about her ( sincerely ) and then say something like "I don't ask nothing back I just wanted to say what was on my mind, cause I trust you " idk seems git gud to me
2019-04-10 18:53
ty a lot, will take this into consideration
 | 
France 15andVirgin 
no problem always nice to talk with someone who is open-minded
 | 
Canada iEatTaxes 
i didnt read LOL
TLDR
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
she is probably doing this to a lot of guys, its what girls usually do, that way they can settle for the best guy
that's one version of my thinking. I want to put a shadow on the others and make a step but I dont really know how :/
TLDR But I saw "16 years old" ahahahahaha pre-puberty love story
2019-04-10 18:52
lol. any opinions?
tbh it seems like your conversations seem a bit bland (especially in art class) obviously im not there and you might be leaving stuff out. and i feel you with group conversations, my girlfriend often has to pull me in the group or just hang out with me
2019-04-10 18:54
yeah, thats what im starting to feel like too, idk how to deal with it tho
honestly if you like her a lot conversation comes naturally, thats what happened to me.
2019-04-10 18:57
yes it kinda does but its getting emptier and emptier it seems
2019-04-10 19:00
hmm that seems weird. try asking her what she likes doing in her free time and just try to educate yourself in that stuff. if she truly likes you she'll ask what you like as well. good luck my friend i hope you get her bro
2019-04-10 19:02
tysm!
2019-04-10 19:04
brah if youre really in this situation and not some 50yo pervert writing this stuff then this was the part where you should have kissed the girl and instead you went for the back rub as if youre some kinda homosexual go for it next time you pussy
2019-04-10 18:56
I am introvertial and pretty shy, even the back rub was breaking a barrier for me. My experience with girls is literally 0, I don't even knoe how is kissing properly done. She knows that im shy very well
ok so what you do is you take your lips and then you go -------> over to her face and then you smooch her, no tongue, keep it classy, and see how she responds
2019-04-10 18:58
girls dont just walk up to you real close 1 on 1 without all their friends besides them and ask you to rate their appearance for no reason
2019-04-10 18:59
ty for both replied, will keep in mind
2019-04-10 19:02
if a pretty girl who knows you are shy tries stuff like that i think you will have a lot of fun with her, i wish i got that when i was 16 i really hope youre not a baiting pervert lmao
2019-04-10 19:06
rofl i am not but she always acts like she thinks I wouldnt go out with her or anyone else because of me being an introvert and she thinks it for years and idk how would she react if i asked her to go somewhere
2019-04-10 19:11
yeah so either ask her to go see a movie and spend a couple hours in a theatre eating her face or just kiss her the next time she presents herself. you dont have to worry about her saying no, if she wasnt interested she wouldnt be talking to you at all because it affects her social status in the class. she just wants you to prove youre not a total cuck.
2019-04-10 19:14
ty a lot saying this, i needed it!
2019-04-10 19:26
well i think like 100 ppl here are telling you the same thing so do you really
2019-04-10 19:32
cheers lol :D
2019-04-10 19:37
 | 
Indonesia mrowkpio 
Just go to her and tell her you really really like her and ask her does she too lol that's simple but u will get friendzoned anyway if u cant just ask her now cya
2019-04-10 18:56
ty!
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
try it fail it repeat with some1 else untill in the very end where u may find love or a heartbreak thats how it goes thats how it is meant to go and that is how it will go with every single man in the planet earth (comes from experience this1)
ty so much for this!! will take it in mind
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
also also. A HUGE TIP: do NOT wait I did twice wanted to let it develop ended up wasting 6 months and 12 months first one was a sucky relationship 2nd one was a instant friendzonin which later turned into "we will never hangout again" sort of deal" if u want someone u ask her in the scheme of 1-2 months max to get to know her just do not waste your life dreaming of a girl u missed ur chance with/was never gonna have anyway u seem like a gentleman so u should get the right kind of ladies, at least u deserve one.
oh, the experience... thank you again for everything!
2019-04-10 19:06
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
thats two cases so not the best experience. but do tell me how it went once u done <3 (honestly i wish to hear)
2019-04-10 19:07
third thread will come, i think. cheers
2019-04-10 19:09
I did the effort to reply in your previous thread but I must say you quite disappoint me with this one. "Asking her out is not ideal. If anything, it should come as a mutual feeling, not a license. Some girls may tend to do this for no reason. Talking to her isn't probably enough." I stopped reading after this because WOW. Just grow a fucking pair and ask her out. Isn't the whole point of this to get her on a date and have a relationship with her? If so what are you waiting for? I can garantuee you if you talk for days/weeks with a girl without asking her out you will be friendzoned and you will never get a shot again. What do you have to lose? Are you planning to invest so much time in every cute girl you meet? Then you are fucking doomed my man. The experience of 'love' is asking people out and getting rejected and getting accepted countless of times.
yeah I kinda realize the last sentence is quite a lot of truth. But it shouldnt come like - here you sign you're my gf
2019-04-10 19:01
 | 
France PowerClip 
I think you* meant like asking "do you want to go out with me" which isn't ideal but obviously asking her on a "date" would be ideal even if it doesn't have to look like one
oh yeah it is, but she looks like really not expecting me to do anything like this all the time and I am really unsure of the outcome
2019-04-10 19:05
 | 
France PowerClip 
You should try to do something with just her and not in school ideally here is why: - It will show her you enjoy spending time with her - You both will learn a lot more from each other on how you behave out of school - You will see if you actually enjoy the way she is out of school (could actually be quite different from when she is in school for the better or the worst) - You will see if you have a chance If she declines your invite, you will have a better idea of wether you have a chance or not. If she says "I'm sorry I don't have time" or something like and you can't manage to find an apropriate time to see each other then its likely she just wants to be friends. (At least you will know after that) (remember it doesn't have to be something big like going to dinner together you gotta find something light that works for you) How long do you know her for? I got 5 minutes hltv no reply bs
2019-04-10 19:19
read #77 and tell me what do you think I understand your points here
2019-04-10 19:13
 | 
France PowerClip 
How long do you know her for? I got 5 minutes hltv no reply bs
5 years, since I was 11
2019-04-10 19:26
 | 
France PowerClip 
I think by not trying that you will simply never know. It's unlickely she will ask you to do something outside of school so if you don't try you just will never be able to know btw since I'm not active HLTV can't reply any more reached max of 5/day apparently I can only edit this shit
yep, gotta make a move
 | 
France PowerClip 
Damn this is quite a situation to be in. Also I just read your other post and you said it was for the last month or so. You didn't know here before that? You definetly shouldn't act the least bothered if she talks to other guys cause you don't want to look possessive towards her. Its definetly for the best that you let her talk to these other dudes especially if they aren't the brightest. Now the hard part here is to find out if you are stepping more towards the friendzone area or if you have a proper chance. From what it sounds you really do have a chance and you shouldn't worry too much. Like when you say it's your last chance and that. I don't think she is trying the other guys but you should probably try to ask her to do something outside of school. Wether that be grabbing a drink somewhere, going to the movies. (Idk where you live, if it's in the city or not what you enjoy doing so that can depend on that)
2019-04-10 18:58
yeah, I get your point. thanks!
device | 
United Kingdom Tsunam1 
Man go for it, you wait too long then you'll regret it. Shoot your shot now and don't care what the outcome will be
ty!
Show pics
2019-04-10 19:10
ty4bump
Bump
2019-04-10 19:15
 | 
United States ARKTYC 
Just do it. Trust me, odds are in your favor and make sure to be confident when telling her what you feel and also tell her that you love her in a moment that gives you an advantage like when you both feel good and she smiles at you.
2019-04-10 19:10
tysm!
Have to write it again. Nice story. You just fed hltv nerds really good.
2019-04-10 19:13
ty4bump
2019-04-10 19:14
You are welcome. The bright minds will give you the answers you want.
2019-04-10 19:21
if this is bait its like jonty level dedication, thats a lot of text to write to bait some lonely nerds
2019-04-10 19:16
isnt
2019-04-10 19:25
Bump
Bumpp
Bumppp
Bumpppp
<3
I really think you should ask her out. Maybe not on a usual date but like to do something like paint or whatever you/she likes to do. Then you can tell her how you feel without it being that awkward.
tysm! yeah doing it all in front of the class is awkward
You're the reason men get metoo'ed.
lol
halo | 
United States QastLe 
I miss being a teenager. You are too cute 😊 That's a lot of information to take in. I would still say a lot of what I said in your previous thread. #81 and #102 hltv.org/forums/threads/2021218/15-is-sh.. I won't just refer you back to those comments alone though. You added a lot of new information. First, I really hope she isn't just teasing you or trying to make you jealous by talking with other guys. I knew girls at your age who would find a guy who was shy and get his hopes up just to crush them as a cruel joke. I can get the talking to other guys to make you jealous and get you to make a move, but it's so selfish. I could never do either. If you don't know if her reaction to the back rub was a good or bad reaction you probably never will. "Asking her out is not ideal. If anything, it should come as a mutual feeling, not a license." This is sweet, but unless she is the type to ask a guy out you will have to ask or let it go eventually. Honestly, it might be worth it to ask her out on a date. She's sending some weird signals if she's not interested. I think it would be better for you as well to have the question of whether or not she likes you behind you. If you are worried that it will ruin your friendship If she says no, don't worry. Just DON'T say the words "I love you" and don't push the issue. People like to keep their friends. One awkward situation isn't going to ruin anything. The worst thing that could happen is she thinks you are gay so... ya. I wish you the best my man. Feel free to get my attention on here or in PMs if you have something to ask me. Have a good day 😊
2019-04-10 19:39
thanks a lot for a comprehensive reply! I think she isn't as evil as described in the first part. I realized afterwards that I am the one to make the step. getting the huge worrying off my shoulders is difficult as hell. #77 here, that's what i worry about the most
2019-04-10 19:44
halo | 
United States QastLe 
There are only two negative~ish scenarios I can imagine coming from you asking her out: 1)She is a mean girl playing a cruel joke and asking her out would bring an end to it. (If that's the case, then at least you would have 1 less fake person in your life) 2)She thinks you are gay. There's no knowing how she would react in this scenario (Would probably freak her out if a guy she thought was gay and considered a friend asked her out though) You really shouldn't let yourself worry too much 😊
2019-04-10 20:46
she knows I'm hetero and the first thing seems too cruel for her, I know her for 5 years ty!
2019-04-10 20:53
how tf can you see so blind? she obviously likes you, girls will never touch a guy or let a guy touch them if they dont like and trust them enough. this might sound cliché, but just tell her how you feel, cause its actually gonna work, and dont let the opportunity go away before its too late
tysm! any experience?
this exact thing happened to me 2 years ago , same thing,internal jokes, touching each other(not sexual), asking personal questions, etc, and it was soooo obvious but i didnt have enough courage to tell her how i felt and now she lives abroad so yeah fml. she liked me so much to ask me to spend her last night in town with me and i did but im a fuckin idiot still
2019-04-10 19:52
tysm for an experience talk! will keep in mind
2019-04-10 19:53
You're good at writing dude
2019-04-10 19:52
thank you, real story tho
2019-04-10 19:53
I wasn't trying to imply that the story is fake. Sorry if you misunderstood.
2019-04-10 19:54
oh, excuse me then and one more thank you my english is trash I think tho, wasnt even trying too hard
2019-04-10 19:55
 | 
Nepal bbxovsky 
Why wont you just ask her out?
2019-04-10 19:54
#77 mainly
2019-04-10 19:55
 | 
Nepal bbxovsky 
Well, you will not find out until you do this. Get the courage up and go, gl)
2019-04-10 20:14
ty!
2019-04-10 20:18
 | 
Brazil jmarcelo 
If u think she has feelings for u, then u should ask her!
2019-04-10 19:58
ty, its hard to know tho
2019-04-10 20:19
 | 
Brazil jmarcelo 
She’s telling some really personal stuff to you and usually that means she either thinks you’re a really really really good friend or she wants to be more than just friends, so if i were u, i would just ask her. Worst that could happen is she would say no, which, if she is really your friend, wouldnt be a big deal :)
2019-04-10 20:29
tysm
2019-04-10 20:30
 | 
Brazil jmarcelo 
np, good luck :)
2019-04-10 20:37
if you cant ask her out theres no way you could have a lasting relationship.
2019-04-10 20:07
ty for pushing me
she knows that you are introvert, so IMO if you ask her out, she will realize that you have crush on her because you don't act like that usually. Ofc she's giving you signs, do something with it before she will have someone else. Good luck man, try your best and if you'd write part 3 i would be glad :D i'm curious
part 3 will surely come next week, I feel something will happen ty a lot
2019-04-10 20:25
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
I'm quite inexperienced in this area, I'm one of many HLTV virgins, but imo, you should ask her out. I'm an ugly boi and never had a girl seem interested in me like this one is interested in you. But if a girl ever shows me signs like these, I'd be sincere with her, ask her for a drink, maybe buy her coffee (if she drinks it, in my school we have a coffee machine). Final words- she's definitely giving you signs, I think you're just paranoid about the whole talking to other guys thing because you like her. You need to show her signs, but I think she already knows, just tell her subtly, if she says no it's fine, if she stops talking to you, it's still fine, you tried, you'll be sad for a while but you'll have no remorse. But I'm just a virgin, what do I know? Gl my dude
2019-04-10 20:22
your points make sense but I am scared if I fuck up, she'll be my classmate for 3 more yrs
2019-04-10 20:26
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
I was going to class for 4 years with a guy I hated, we got some middle ground, but we never became friends, neither did we argue. She will probably think of you differently if you do tell her what you think, but it will be more positive than negative, I think. But you'll regret it more if you don't do anything. About being scared, I have an easy fix. Sit on the toilet, and think about her and asking her out, and you'll probably feel like you need to shit. Shit your guts out, then go to school, and somehow ask her out. This method helped me battle my social anxiety, and nowadays I'm comfortable going on protest walks with 300+ people and being in the middle of it (shit political situation :/ ) Weird method I know, but I'm a weird guy. I never thought I'd say this, but try shitting your problems and worries out of you.
LOL gotta try it ty a lot rofl
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
No #77 tip She'll probably be pleasantly surprised if you man up and take action and show that you are decisive and confident. I believe in you bro, you can do it. Btw if you do it you're gonna be helping me if I ever lose these fucking pimples (I'm 16 yo too, but cursed with these things, I have a strong slavic face, but I'm skinny and unconfident, introvert, virgine forever :/ )
2019-04-10 20:51
ty! :)
2019-04-11 06:30
Lmao best tip
2019-04-11 06:55
+1 lol
2019-04-11 17:14
Good luck man :) It's an interesting thread. I'd advice you to take risks. I was in a similar situation as you, and did not want to take risks. Years later, the girl told me she had a big crush on me and I regret not acting to this day.
2019-04-10 20:32
i am quite afraid that this will come yet still so hesitant...
2019-04-10 20:34
mb ask her out, go out eating something nice togheter so you can stay alone with her and talk
2019-04-10 20:35
yeah its no so easy #77 mostly
2019-04-10 20:36
i know, meanwhile you re talking to her try like .... " we should go out togheter one day, i guess it would be fun"
2019-04-10 20:38
ty!
2019-04-10 20:38
np dude, i was in your same situation good luck
2019-04-10 20:42
<3
2019-04-10 20:42
Start sex her
2019-04-10 20:40
ty4bump
2019-04-10 20:41
Ok man, real advice here listen: Tell her honest truth. Tell her that you like her and you wanna spend time with her and you wanna go out somewhere together. Introverts are same human beings, they need love etc. But man, you gotta make a move. If she rejects you, the world won’t fall down. You’ll be good and in next 10 years you will meet many many more cute girls. Anyway, even if you get one you gotta improve constantly as a man. You gotta be better every year if you wanna keep great girl otherwise she wont be happy if you dont grow. So don’t panic and make a move man! Dont plan everything Even if she rejects you now, maybe later on you will be together. Man she is just 16, girls in this age don’t know what they want. Be cool and dont make a big deal out of it. She’s just 16!
2019-04-10 20:49
tysm for a meaningful reply
2019-04-10 20:51
bump attempt
2019-04-10 21:05
I recommend: 1. Tell her that you like her and go out with her 2. Just play cool and don’t engage too much 3. Let her engage Anyway she might be just a waste of your time, as I said girls in this age dont know what they want. You should make a move now. Stop living in fantasies. Make it reality or wake up and move on. As i said there will be more girls. If she rejects you play it cool, but spend less time with her. You gotta start feeling as 9/10 man, otherwise its gonna be hard in the long run. You must be 9/10 or feel at least or she will friend zone you later on if not now. Anyway, maybe she just wants to be free and have friends, talk with guys etc. (I know a girl which is very atractive, is 22 and never had boyfriend) So plz dont waste time, make a move. Dont get so excited. She might dump you after „is she giving me signs 25 thread” so jump to reality and make a move. Dont waste time and your energy (you got limited it)
2019-04-10 21:11
ty a lot 4 this, finally no bob sexing
2019-04-10 21:13
you need a tl:dr for your tl:dr
2019-04-10 21:15
already made, check out #1
2019-04-10 21:15
i think i remember your post and gave you an advice. here is another, what if she does? DO YOU GOT BALLS?
ye gotta grow
2019-04-10 21:17
grow them fast
2019-04-10 21:17
will try
2019-04-10 21:21
tarik | 
Belgium jelledm 
Hi, im kinda in a similar situation as you. Im also pretty introverted and shy around people I barely know, when I know the person its not a problem being myself and cracking jokes etc. So to explain the situation really quick: some of my friends told me that a girl from my school likes me. She's quite pretty and I didnt really expect her to be into me. She's into the same music and fashion as me. 1 problem tho, she's HELLA shy and gets nervous when she's around me. Im wondering if I should take a step further and try to make a move on her. I just dont know if its worth all the bullshit it can bring. Anyways seeing your situation you should 100% ask her out to do something. The signals she's giving you could not be more obvious. JUST DO IT BRO I BELIEVE IN U
ty<3
2019-04-11 17:15
Great read, thank you. When I read it I feel like I'm there and experience everything myself. It's exciting :). I think I can advise a trick which can work for you very well and you will feel safe trying it. Is there any place in your city where you can do something interesting? Somewhere when people can hangout. I mean something like bowling, billiard, darts, smth? Just ask her if she tried it before -> if no then if she would like to try, if not then if she could introduce it to you. School is not the right place to develop relationship so if she agrees to go out with you for it then it will be super good to make progress. When you got out you will be quickly able to confirm what is she about. If she prepares well, good makeup and nice clothes then you can be 100% sure she is interested in you and cares too look good to you. If she's in standard school form then you can't really say anything yet. After you finish whatever you were doing you can stop somewhere to eat and have more conversations. She already like you a lot so even if she doesn't love you yet it can change if you spent more time together. Good luck man I believe in happy ending!
2019-04-10 21:33
tarik | 
Belgium jelledm 
hes scared man he posted the same question last week HE NEEDS TO STOP BEING A LIL BITCH AND DO IT
2019-04-11 00:35
Thanks a mile <3
2019-04-11 05:58
You should ask her out on a date, even if its just for a walk around town or to take her out for food. You asking her out will normally show you are into her and she will more than likely be flattered. It seems she's pushing your buttons (Showing she's interested in you). Show her you're confident! By the sounds of it she will say yes!
2019-04-10 21:41
f0rest | 
United Kingdom maxa_ 
She is yours son, just go and take her. Too obvious. If I'm wrong, just say that it's her fault u misunderstood her intentions and kick her in the balls
2019-04-11 00:14
lol ty
2019-04-11 05:58
 | 
Sweden Liinkan 
You need to upload if something more happens, you got my curiosity.
2019-04-11 00:28
#3 probably coming next week hah
2019-04-11 05:59
hmm..... yes
2019-04-11 00:33
I really enjoy the way you write, you should try to write some books or something like this, you have a nice descriptive telling, your story was so well written I really got into it. I have many things to tell you about that girl but it would takes ages. To do short, just go to her and try what other doesn't try, keep getting closer to her, touching etc , be enterprising ! And go ahead, don't want for any 80 iq rubber you! Gl with your blonde and hope it will work for you!
2019-04-11 00:36
thank you so much! Great motivation
2019-04-11 05:59
hello again first off i wanna make sure that nothing i said in your first post tripped you out too much, i hope nothing i said dissuaded you or anything like that from maybe making a move after reading all of this i wanna comment on a few things "Asking her out is not ideal." care to elaborate, why dont you think so, from what ive read everything seems pretty good. "I found out she started talking more with my classmate who is ok looking but 80 iq." its fair enough that this bothers you, especially if you are seeing that her behaviour is identical to how she is with you, i got a theory about this and shes probably trying to make you a little jealous you know, is she like overly loud when she speaks to other guys as if she wants you to hear her and hope that it bothers you? i know this kinda shit sounds really really strange but girls LOVE playing hard to get, i dont even think they know why but they love to tease and incite jealously and that "Then she kinda realised that I don't really like saying just the things that are meant only for her in groups like this" this is real cool, she appreciates that your a shy type and accepts that completely, shes obviously very interested to know what you really think of her if she goes out of her way to put you in a comfortable position so that you will speak truthfully with her "Out of nowhere, she started fixing her hair and clothes, stood up, told me to stand up, I did, and told me to rate her smile. I was caught off guard by this question, who wouldn't be. I had to react fast, in the final I just said a bit funnily like rating a product "bright, clear, beautiful, even better than expected, 10/10." She laughed but she looked really happy," all of this is just sweet :) you know how to play it cool and flirt at the same time, you doing good when it comes to signals and that "then I switched to actually rubbing her back. It lasted for like 3 seconds and then a reaction came. She clearly didn't expect me to do that because she knows how I like to keep a distance" this is good if you wanna send some more messages, if shes aware that you arent a really touchy person but youre cool to touch her then that will give her a pretty good idea of where you stand. you said "reaction" elaborate a bit more please you also said later on that she put herself in a position where you could rub again, if shes doing stuff like that shes obviously down with you touching her im gonna throw it back to me here real quick back to my story that i told you in the past thread, not trying to be negative but you have to be observant, the same girl from my previous thread was kinda touchy with me, i remember one time i was just speaking with her and i said something that made her laugh, i cant remember what it was probably just an insult or something as im a disrespectful bastard but she just put her hand on my back and just sort of rubbed a few circles almost like she didnt realise she was doing it, i cant explain why it seemed like she didnt realise but it was just for a few seconds and then she withdrew, didnt say anything about it and i didnt say anything to her. she was often touchy with other guys in my class but i had never seen her do anything like this before and it just sort of caught me off guard. i was always chill in her presence so i acted like everything was normal. heres another one, one time i was just chillin with her and 2 other guys and we were speaking about sex or something as all teenagers do, we were talking about cup sizes and underwear or some shit and she just reached for my jeans and was like "what type of underwear you got on" and started pulling at my waistband or some shit lol i cant really remember. if you remember in my previous post i said that when i confronted her and told her everything she was super cryptic and never really answered my questions, this was one of the things that never added up like you dont just go grabbing ur friends boxers you feel. anyway the point of all of that was that touching is usually a pretty good sign but not always, how is she with other guys, is she as close and touchy? "she was touching me with her bra under the top, it looked pretty intentional this time" impossible to really tell if it was intentional or not, see if she does more stuff like this frequently and if shes cool with being revealing with stuff like that "i definitely heard my name when she was talking to her female friends, no idea what was it about tho. This was like 2 hours ago from ago." this the kinda shit where 3rd parties get involved wether you like it or not. girls love telling their friends everything, not really like guys do, id be willing to bet you havent said shit about this girl to any of your close guy friends have you? keep an eye on her friends and see how they act because if she had told them that she lieks you they will watch you 25/8, they will scope the shit out of you to make sure youre cool for their friend you feel me, some of them might even get really baity HLTV.org style and ask some weird questions about her and that. im not gonna sit here and tell you that everything is perfect and shes obviously digging you. i know first hand that there can be all the hints in the world and it will all be a misunderstanding of some form. but let me tell you something, things look good from what i can see. i think you should try and talk deep with her about stuff, if shes comfortable opening up to you in the first place then theres a good chance that you can find out some more stuff if you willing to ask harder hitting direct questions if you have massive balls then you can just be straight with her, just tell her how you feel, whats the worst that can happen, if she really is a decent human being she will understand completely even if she doesnt feel the same and if she does, winner winner chicken dinner all i have to say for now my man, feel free to PM me if you like with any questions, best of luck bro :)
2019-04-11 00:54
First, thanks a lot for a huge reply Now to the questions by order I probably misexpressed the asking out thing, I just meant not to just come up with I love you and scare her Yeah I hope she's just playing with me a bit, idk tho The back rubbing reacting is hard to describe but it just felt wierd, she maybe didnt like that the classmates couldve seen Great experience and tips I'll keep in mind!
2019-04-11 06:36
anytime friend, give it a bit more time, keep us updated :) you can always PM me too if you like
2019-04-11 12:04
I will! cya
2019-04-11 16:54
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
nibba u dont just come up to girls and say i love u, asking out means inviting her to go somewhere with u wtf nibaaaaaaaaaaa
2019-04-11 17:07
ty4bump
2019-04-11 17:09
Just like you, I have no experience with girls. I hope the best for you. Cheers <3
2019-04-11 06:53
ty!!
2019-04-11 16:54
Liazz | 
Australia _Bray 
She seems pretty into you maybe ask to go see a movie or something and see if you can get an arm around her or even hold her hand in the movie. You're pretty young so this is probs hella scary but taking a chance seems to be the right approach.
2019-04-11 06:54
Moviedates are the most awkward and unsuccessful dating spots, whether you like it or not, absolutely not talking at all, better off with netflix and chill lmfao
2019-04-11 07:58
I kinda agree with #197, I'd say I am a pretty good talker and entertainer, so I don't find ideal just quietly sitting in a movie theater
2019-04-11 16:55
Just do it men go lose that V card 😎😎
2019-04-11 12:20
huh what
2019-04-11 16:55
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
v=virgin vbucks=virgin bucks
2019-04-11 17:08
ty4bump
2019-04-11 17:09
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
nono u say ez4ence
2019-04-11 17:10
ty4bump
2019-04-11 17:21
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
ty4reply
2019-04-11 17:22
 | 
Israel uffiez 
i didn't even read it but i know you need to stop being a dumbass and just have sex with her
2019-04-11 12:26
ty4bump
2019-04-11 16:56
 | 
Israel uffiez 
so you're trolling? why don't you do something more useful with your life?
2019-04-11 17:21
what even...? If you read the thread, you'd know I want to build something up, not to shag her
2019-04-11 17:22
 | 
Israel uffiez 
"shag" yeah that's not gonna be a worry
2019-04-11 17:23
shox | 
India iejesus 
lmao
2019-04-11 12:27
ty4bump
2019-04-11 16:56
From reading this and the last thread, you genuinely come off as a little bit autistic (not a bad thing, just an observation). I actually think writing these threads is good for you. I don't have any advice for you but you should keep making these threads.
2019-04-11 12:30
I just a bit closed personal, I was taught not to believe people by previous life, and that's why I could appear like that. Even the back rub was breaking a huge barrier for me. I agree, the threads kinda help me express what I feel because I don't have anyone to say it all to
2019-04-11 16:57
Just read this while in class xd, Hope you the best of luck bro, please make a nother thread on your journey :D gl
2019-04-11 12:34
 | 
Denmark firkant 
Same thing hahahahh
2019-04-11 13:00
tysm <3 I will keep hltv updated
2019-04-11 16:57
Oh man my first girlfriend was even more forward. It was in healthcare centre. I remember i was 14 she was 16. She liked me at first sight but i said to her i dont want friendship, she even wanted to make me jealous while hanging with other guys, but i didnt gave a bollocks. 1 time after we played tennis she faked me that she injured her leg and then asked me to take to her room. as i was procceding to 3rd floor from 1st she started kissing my neck i said to stop, but deep down i love it. Then I put her in her room she started kissing me i couldnt resist. it was nice few weeks with her, she was so horny that after 1st time i grabed her ass she was grabing me D im like holy shit at 14 years i wasnt expecting this ha ha. 1 time i mentioned that i like tongs and she wearing them all the time. She was Funny, nice and caring, but 1 time she promised to Bang me and it was all lie she dint give her glory hole to me. After this lie i didnt write her anymore and she was writing msgs for half a year. Feel bad now, i could have writed her. Morale of the story is that if girl showing signs for you she want your attention and she only play with other boys to make you jealous. Keep in mind that teenage girls is much more horny and forward than Grown women, because grown women is more carefull with MENS. Gl MEN BE MEN and dont be affraid if she dont accept friendship, there are plenty other girls. P.S Be confident, girls like confident MENS.
2019-04-11 12:49
Thanks a lot, even tho I think your girl was a real slutty one lol. About the confidence, I am doing pretty well at appearing confident, I think, I am just holding it all in and then have to write it on HLTV to "get rid of it" lol ty4support
2019-04-11 17:01
 | 
Denmark firkant 
Thank you for the read, I get your thoughts, I'm very similar. I'm afraid that she sees you as a close friend, who sees you as a friend to get help to "score" that other 80IQ guy. She asks you what looks good on her etc. to look good in front of him, but it's difficult for me to conclude. The reason why I get this thought, is because of my story: In 2018 I was in the United States as an exchange student with my class, and I started seeing my good girl friend more and more as we now had more time together because none of us had any jobs to take care of we lived close to each other because of the program. At school we would hug a lot and sit together, and cuddle eachother (like you did, rub her back) and also go to my house inbetween and watch Netflix and take naps together, as I also mostly enjoy being us two alone, like you. But in the late 4 month period of our exchange trip in the United States, I started getting feelings for her, and got very jealous when she wanted to be with our other friends, and initially when we got home to Denmark, she didn't spend as much time with me as she used to in the United States, and I initially told her that I had gotten feelings for her, but she didn't feel the same way, and our relationship kind of went on standby for like idk 2-3 months, because she couldn't look at me the same way. Eventually I lost my feelings for her, and we started just being friends again, and on a festival we slept together a few nights and told eachother that we were happy for eachother. So yes, she could just be the person who likes to have a close friend who cuddles, but don't see you as her boyfriend at all. Hope you understand what I mean, if not, please don't hesitate to ask any questions bro, I love to help! - btw. while I was writing this answer, that very girl I wrote about pointed me out in class to answer something our teacher asked, because she could see I wasn't paying attention hahahah
2019-04-11 13:23
oh man this one hurts... I kinda have a feeling that this isn't my case. It's pretty hard to describe to 80iq guy but idk how could a normal girl like such a primitive retard every year he has a lot to do not to get flunked lol
2019-04-11 17:12
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
I love reading about your problems boys, it makes me wanna laugh. As a 300iq person I already decided that having a relationship with any human but my parents is pointless, as we are primitive beings, whom are driven by hormones and ultimately our only goal in life is to reproduce. I therefore concluded, that its better to play cs than to have a relationship with anyone.
2019-04-11 17:06
ty4bump
 | 
United Kingdom foolio 
Wtf, how beta soyboy cucklord do you wanna be? Imagine being her and reading this.. just ask her out before u screw it up so bad that you cringe about it 20 years later, you're kids still, by the time you're 21 you may have another 10 fannies you've fingered.
ty
Lmao, British people actually say "fannies"
2019-04-11 19:25
Wtf is fannies?
2019-04-12 15:16
 | 
Poland GumiPr0 
ok real tip tho: 1) buy a skateboard 2) learn how to ride it (took me 2 days, about 3h each day) 3) learn 2 simple tricks (for example showit and a trick to pick up your board) (took me 3 days for both, practising each about 1,5h daily) 4) make sure to look like a skater, so vans shoes, trasher hoodie (if u have a trasher store nearby its 5 mins) 5) all the girls wanna have sexy time with u
ty4morebumps
+1 can confirm
2019-04-12 03:27
f0rest | 
Lithuania TaigoN 
Lol she wrapped you up pretty good, kid. Not only u in pre puberty love already but u jealous af, spying on her with other dudes. I would just say make a move and ask her out when u still have a chance, cause you wont go far chatting in school only.
2019-04-11 17:23
spying? we're literally in the same hall at school
2019-04-11 17:26
f0rest | 
Lithuania TaigoN 
ok then let me rephrase, you stare at her 24/7
2019-04-11 17:51
huh im just not blind
2019-04-11 17:54
f0rest | 
Lithuania TaigoN 
jesus christ just quit being a soyboy and ask her out, see how things work out in a non-school environment.
2019-04-11 18:01
 | 
Finland SunMutsi 
First off: The story(ies) are entertaining to read because i can so relate to em. Ask about her feelings. Kinda same situation was with me and my gf. I was (most likely still am) very shy. I texted/talked (distance relationship) to her about 2 months. Asked her out and things work out. Been with her for 1 year 8 months. I believe in you. GL MAN!
2019-04-11 17:25
tysm for a speech of experience <3 could you elaborate a bit on your story?
2019-04-11 17:27
 | 
Finland SunMutsi 
So i met her through my classmate (who had a crush on me, she was ugly as hell :D). I was 16 by the time and she was about to turn 15. We were on a small LAN party with my buddies and they (my classmate and her friend) showed up. We small talked a bit but he was interested in this other dude (a fuck boy). He wasn't that interested in her. Maybe a week later they (girls and the fuck boy) invited me to this small village (50km drive) and and we grilled sausages and marshmallows and just having a good time. Started talking more and swapped snaps, sadly i had to leave earlier from there because it started to be late and i had to go with my mom. A few weeks later we were with a few buddies at my friends to surprise him for his birthday (he was super depressed by the time). My classmate came there too because she had a crush on him now suddenly :D Later i texted the girl and asked if i could come over and she was like "sure?" and we drove with an Aerox (50-60km drive) to hers and i staid the night. We played some board games etc. but she put me in the quest room which was sad. But i felt we started to have a connection. Next day nothing special happened we went to this horse stable (she rides horses, *and me now*) and it was rainy so i gave her my jacket and hugged her so she wouldn't get cold. She drove me to the bus stop and i jumped in. Few weeks passed and i asked if she would come out with me to this "marketplace" event. We had a good time ate ice cream etc. later when her mom was going to pick her up i asked if i could come to hers again and she was like "yeah why not". We sat down on some stairs to a café and i saw how she was about to get bored i told "her i forgot to do something" and she was like "what did i forgot?" and i grabbed her and kissed her and after that day we been together pretty much. (Sadly only after a couple of months she agreed to have sex, both were virgins xd) Sorry for the long text :D
2019-04-11 17:50
long text is not to be sorry for I appreciate your input!
2019-04-11 17:56
dude its ridicilously obvious just tell her how you feel before SHE gives up on trying. Only reason she hasnt told you about it because she wants you to tell her how you feel just go for it edit: youre gonna regret it if you dont do something about this so more reasons to just go for it
2019-04-11 17:59
i kinda understand but there is such a barrier in front of me, its so hard to ball up for me:( #77
2019-04-11 18:08
surprise her ask her out lmao
2019-04-11 19:03
yeah easily said
2019-04-11 19:11
If its hard to ask her out just try to do it in a fast style When you start a convo through texting then like try to direct the convo immediatly to like "hey wanna go out sometimes" pick a day also and try to think of some activities to do with her going out for a coffee is also just fine the point is for you to talk with her and to express your feelings to her
2019-04-11 20:16
i reaaaly dont like texting a lot but that just makes it all harder and I know I have to step up in person
2019-04-11 20:18
well if texting isnt what you like then you can do the same in person of course it might be harder but just try to be fast about it. Dont panic tho when you ask about it just take it easy try to feel relaxed with her
2019-04-11 22:19
You're taking too long, she clearly tries to cope with you not doing anything about it. It was clear she has been giving you signs. Girls don't have eternal patience... It's like a deal you gotta close it before someone else takes it. Good luck bro, you can do this. Just make sure you don't take too long and you should probably ask sometime if you two can talk about something serious and see where it goes.
2019-04-11 19:17
I'm scared a bit (#77) because I still feel like she doesnt expect me to do that. She is instantly telling her female friends about everything which is ok but if she says no or I just fuck up I'll be in class with her and her friends for next ~3 years and I am worried the view on me will change
2019-04-11 19:21
It's better to try, just be yourself and the fact she isn't telling you about that stuff means you're not really friendzoned. Just remember you're just 16. Girls usually hide their feelings from guys they like, also I'm pretty sure it would end up alright even if she says no. From what I've read she seems into you, but you should probably not roast the people she has fun with, but you're probably jealous that she's just having as much fun with him. Basically: Just try to have a serious talk about it, and phyiscal is probably best, also without her friends would be a good thing too, just ask if you two can go somewhere together and talk about something. If everything goes right you seem to have a pretty good girl.
2019-04-11 19:52
great contribution. thanks a lot! yeah, could be me jealous, I of course dont roast them in front of her, but I just don't like primitive of their kind, just playing clicking games on their phones during breaks lmao
2019-04-11 20:12
Just wanna make sure you don't make the same mistake as I did when I was 15-16. You'll be fine if you go for it, if you don't you'll definitely regret it. Right now I am dating a really sweet girl, it'll be 5months in 3 days. So even if you won't be dating her. You'll definitely find someone else. Good luck. Just really wanna make sure you won't regret something like this in the future. Kinda care about people and I can't stand when people don't try. It won't be the end of the world.
2019-04-11 20:22
so motivating! <3
2019-04-11 20:23
 | 
Kazakhstan blezzyzx 
it is also important to remember that the girl might be scared of you as a man, you might need to show you are trustfull in sense that i can't explain myself but you can notice simple people mistakes and say that if you had a power you would change the people and make them more smart and loyal so that everyone could live peacefully
2019-04-11 20:25
she's definitely not scared, we've known each other for 5 yrs lol
2019-04-11 20:38
 | 
Kazakhstan blezzyzx 
thinking about people's opinion on you, so naive, ohh my god he said he likes her ta ta ta bla bla bla, just don't give a fuck man, in your case they are 15-16 year old kids, i wouldn't even mind 15-16 year olds opinion, too young to face the real problems, overall from my childhood i even didn't believe any of elder people, may be i am gifted and overrating myself but people overall seems to me to be stupid, it seems natural to be stupid for a human being, this is the real thing you should understand, now i am 24 i don't mind if i say something stupid, it is so funny when some low iq says to me i am retarded, bcz i know he is retard but it so funny, and with friends we always joke about gay things and others hearing us look so shocked, i like forcing people into some reaction, it only proves all people think similar and only the ones who understood you aren't serious got enough iq to have interesting conversation
2019-04-11 19:58
I dont really understand the relation of this reply to the topic. Could you elaborate?
 | 
Denmark firkant 
Bro this is such a small fuck up, and 3 whole years left? Easy to be friends again. My best friend fingered a girl from our class on new years eve 2018, and yeah ofc they were awkward for like couple months, but you're gonna be in class anyway, so just get over it and laugh it off! You can easily be friends afterwards, if you want to, imo.
2019-04-11 20:03
 | 
Denmark firkant 
oh and, i also did with my best friend when we were like 14-15, and we just laughed it off - like when my friends asked her if she slept with me she would just be like "hahaha yeaaah that might have happened". But yeah, i mean don't just go on like marry me, try be gentle and wait for the right moment to ask or tell her anything. There might be a month afterwards where perhaps you have to sort of get over her or what do I know, but I'm sure you'll be okay.
2019-04-11 20:03
thanks a lot for bringing an experienced input!
2019-04-11 20:20
 | 
Denmark firkant 
Btw you could ask her over for Netflix? If you are not comfortable going to some café or whatever. What i did on boarding school, with the girl that i was seeing, was often just taking walks at night. But again, it depends from person to person how they like to spend their time with a girl :)
2019-04-11 20:27
about the netflix or similar - that's where I really struggle because I share a big room with my twin-brother other than that, it's obviously a good idea to take her out somewhere
2019-04-11 20:46
 | 
Denmark firkant 
It is definitely a good idea to take her out. Wish you the best of luck!
2019-04-11 22:39
ty<3
She’s calling you Poseidon and ur calling her mermaid Back rubs but no sex Abort 😡😡😡😡
2019-04-11 20:18
ty4bump lol
Np brother anytime
lol
2019-04-11 20:24
JW | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
I COLLECT SHIT EVERY DAY AND RELEASE IT ONCE A WEEK IN HUGE, WET DUMPS. PLEASE PM ME TO GET A FREE SHITBALL, FRESH FROM MY ASS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL OF THEM.
ty4bump
Become poop dealer
2019-04-11 20:24
JW | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
MY CAT IS LICKING MY FEET AND MY SOCKS ARE WET AND I NEED TO FACKING FART SO HARD IM BLEEDING
2019-04-11 20:25
Call police men
2019-04-11 20:28
JW | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
POLICE ARE AFTER ME CAUSE I SHITNUKED A TOILET WHEN I WAS FOUR. I AM TWENTY-SEVEN NOW AND STILL ON THE RUN BUT LEAVING TOO MUCH TRAILS BROWN OF COLOR
2019-04-11 20:31
Call witch doctor from African village mens
2019-04-11 22:35
JW | 
Belgium M4RTEN 
ITS SO HARD KEEPING THIS UP MY UNDERWEAR IS WAYYY TOO BIG FOR WILLY AND I HAVE A INFECTION SOMEWHERE BELOW I SWEAR I SAW A WORM
Jonathan do me a favor
 | 
Portugal wiseGOD 
This kid is such a fucking cuck beta male that I just want to punch his face. Fucking get your shit together nigga. Show her who's encharge, who's the man. In painting class slam your dick on the table in front of everyone and yell "Who's the MAN!?! Yeah Aight". That's real ART right there! 😎😎😎
2019-04-11 20:44
ty4bump
 | 
Portugal wiseGOD 
Stfu kid. She doesn't give a fuck about you because you are obviously a cuck teenager full of anxiety that don't have the guts to say what you really think. Brooooo fuck outra here. Hope the 80iq kid gets her. Bet she's giving him head right now, as we speak.
2019-04-11 20:52
more bumps <3
2019-04-11 21:01
 | 
Portugal wiseGOD 
Here's 1 more for you little virgin cuck :) <3
2019-04-11 21:09
stop posting shit threads
ty4bump
2019-04-11 20:47
 | 
Other Usefulll 
So i have had something similar, and im 17. It started when i was 15 and i wasnt sure if a girl(exactly my type(9.5/10 for me) liked me... The thing is that i have known her for 9 years and we never had really even talked to eachother. I could even say that at some point she hated me for who i was in the class (A pretty popular guy, nice and friendly, but what she hated me for was that i was a loud motherfucker during lessons). So at the start of a new year in school she started talking to me a lot. At some point people thought that we were dating although we werent. Anyways time went on, i got all the signs that you got... so my friends just told me to shoot my shot and thats exactly what i did. I just texted her and asked her out for a walk sometime, she was really happy that i did this. We started going out more and as time went on i never really asked her to be my gf, but it just happened itself... now we are together for over a year and i couldnt be more blessed. So what im trying to say is DUDE SHOOT YOU SHOT even if you are shy, you two really seem to get on well. And remember, you miss a 100% of shots that you dont shoot.
2019-04-11 20:51
tysm!
2019-04-11 21:19
 | 
Other Usefulll 
Always mate, keep us updated on your situation. Hope i helped a lil.
2019-04-11 21:30
 | 
Europe crosst 
actually autistic
2019-04-11 21:15
ty4bump
2019-04-11 21:18
you little bitch I tell you what ppl say before they die in hospital: - they didnt have courage to live for themselves - they regreted that they didn't have courage to express their feelings (your situation) - they didn't have time for friends and family - they didn't let themselves to be happy so keep that in my mind little pussy
2019-04-11 21:24
lol
sex her
2019-04-12 15:09
ezbump
2019-04-12 15:23
 | 
Israel fvlion123 
Asking her out is not ideal. If anything, it should come as a mutual feeling, not a license. Some girls may tend to do this for no reason. Talking to her isn't probably enough. Now let's move on onto the story: The end of the last week was not really interesting, we were just casually talking, texting, nothing groundbreaking. One thing that could be notable for the following part is this: We were texting and somehow got to calling her "mermaid" and me "Poseidon" (I'm already her 'daddy' kappa). This week was a rollercoaster experience for me. On Monday, she almost didn't talk to me. Maybe it was me who was in a meh mood and wasn't really looking for any conversation, though. I found out she started talking more with my classmate who is ok looking but 80 iq. I thought she was trying the same she was trying on me (first thread), still it wasnt entirely like that. I think she knows he is pretty primitive and she gotta be a little picky, I hope. Tuesday, yesterday, we were back on, having fun talking in sentences about sea (previous part of this post). That day, she also finally understood that I heavily prefer having a talk just face-to-face, no other listeners involved, and in person, not something one could screenshot and send. Looks like with that she came to a conclusion that she has to talk to me when we're alone and we can get much deeper. Otherwise, nothing out of the usual. Today, 10 April, was a way more interesting day, yet way more confusing and brain-tickling as well. Also, it's the art lesson on Wednesday. She came in the exact same trousers I was talking about in the first thread, and the top I actually like the most on her, you'd have to see it but doesn't matter. The morning was kinda disappointing, I can say. She started talking again with the 80iq guy who I really dont like after knowing him for 9 years for how stupid he is. She was having as much fun with him as she does with me (my personal opinion, she acted similarly) but actually I am talking to her a lot and make jokes that make a real sense and are laughable in the situation, whilst with him they were just showing themselves some pictures of classmate he took when they didnt expect it. How stupid, right? Then it was a break before art, she kinda gave up on him and came to me, was having fun with me, normal conversation we both enjoyed. During the art lesson, the teacher had some troubles she had to deal with so she wasn't in the classroom at all. Obviously, we didnt paint a lot, firstly we were talking in a group of people discussing a new photo album she's got from her trip to Scotland she had two months ago. Then she kinda realised that I don't really like saying just the things that are meant only for her in groups like this, so we sat down in a desk in a corner of the room where no one bothered us, which I was thankful for. We were discussing sea again, then she showed me some photos in the album and asked me if she looks good in them, I obviously replied she does in a nice way. She was getting closer and closer to me as our talk was progressing... Out of nowhere, she started fixing her hair and clothes, stood up, told me to stand up, I did, and told me to rate her smile. I was caught off guard by this question, who wouldn't be. I had to react fast, in the final I just said a bit funnily like rating a product "bright, clear, beautiful, even better than expected, 10/10." She laughed but she looked really happy, then we sat down again. Her top was black but there was some white mess on her back, probably from standing by a white wall. I told her and she said that I can try to clean it off. I was just a little spot and it disappeared immediately but she didn't know, so looked like I was trying hard, then I switched to actually rubbing her back. It lasted for like 3 seconds and then a reaction came. She clearly didn't expect me to do that because she knows how I like to keep a distance. It wasn't quite obvious if it was positive or negative, but it could be just because she was surprised and didn't know how to act in the situation. We got over that and talking continued. She started talking a lot more intimately from that movement, talking about how hard is it to choose a good bra etc, idk, I just listened and appeared interested. Art was over. Our next common lesson was touchtyping. It's also the fat greasy weirdo who goes in none other than the red sweatshirt. The break before the lesson, she was only talking to him, barely noticing me, I act like I don't care who she's talking to as much. The lesson started, we were seperated. The teacher actually brought an old typewriter to show us how it was in the past and she's probably never seen one before and I knew how it works, obviously, and she liked how I was explaining all of the stuff to her, she was getting closer to me absolutely not noticing the sweaty retard, said we need one in the sea :D and did the thing I described in the first thread, just going so close to me, she was touching me with her bra under the top, it looked pretty intentional this time and she positioned herself so my hand was at her back, so I did a smooth rub for her. Again, a reaction not telling if she really liked it. Then we came back to our PCs. Next stop - lockerroom. She had to go away quickly (busy schedule) but I definitely heard my name when she was talking to her female friends, no idea what was it about tho. This was like 2 hours ago from ago. Now like this I stand pretty confused. Is she giving me last bits of chance as she is already trying the other guys? I don't know and seek help answering to this. After a bit of thinking, it could very well be me just being too jealous. What should I do, when I don't know if she actually liked me touching her a bit? Is there any chance for me or does she just take me as a friend? Are the guys just normal friends? Thank you so much in advance for every useful reply, or just a bump! TLDR: This a follow up thread to this one: hltv.org/forums/threads/2021218/15-is-sh.. The 1st thread TLDR: a 9/10 girl recently started talking to me a lot, touching me, telling her secrets, showing her cute belly etc. idk what to think and how to react This thread TLDR: she started talking to other guys (worse than me imo) as well, not sure if in a friendly or a deeper way. She wanted me to rate her, talking about more intimate girl problem. She kept on touching me a lot, I rubbed her back but not really sure if she liked it, she acted surprised, not positive or negative. Then she positioned to get rubbed again and gave me the same reaction which was weird. I dont know how to progress and if she actually liked me touching her.
2019-04-12 15:10
ty4bump
Your priority is not sex but her is sex Beta guy Poor mermaid girl
2019-04-12 15:10
ty4bump
Girls enjoy sex just as much
2019-04-12 15:34
i know lol
2019-04-12 15:38
Looks like she's giving you signs, but I'm not sure in what extent this is exaggerated or it mayeven be an understatement, I can't really tell exactly since I've not been there at the time But IMO you shouldn't worry at all, just ride the wave and see where it'll take you, but make sure to be prepared to take the initiative; good things require energy. You could subtly hint that you really like talking to her and somehow get across that you prefer her to talk to you instead of those others, but it's hard to not come across as a jealous type, so I'm not really sure how you'll be able to do that but it's all up to you, gl mate
2019-04-12 15:21
ty a lot!<3
Just dont worry ask out her or something after school or do something together,just ask from her what you do later today or something.and then just ask if she wants to go somewhere together or something bro ,be creative ,be your own! gl
2019-04-12 15:30
ty!!
2019-04-12 15:38
just try to ask her out nicely
2019-04-12 17:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.