1) it was a proletarian revolution lead by a vanguard party, it was not a capitalist revolution like the french
2) the gulags at its fullest wasnt even the same rates as usas prisoner rate today. the gulags was filled with 97% ordinary criminals, source: cia
3) holodomor has been disproven as a famine thousens of times. how many dies in other prisons?
4) there was a mass protest against the party when kruchev had the "secret speech" against stalin blaming all errors on him, the speech has been disproven.
5) as before holodomor has been proven as a famine, even right-wing history writers say that stalins policies helped the famine, while the kulaks worsen it. it was goebbels which first meant it was a genocide and tried to nazify ukraine, did you know the famine was just as bad in kazhakstan but you dont know that did you?
the gulag archipelago was written without sources only urban legends
read grover furr, he uses the archives that has opened up after the fall of the ussr
stalin is still voted nr 1 russian of all times by russian dispite 30 years of capitalism