Thread has been deleted
Last comment
What would you do?
Libya illukullip 
You're playing a game, where you have a 75 % chance to get heads, and 25 % chance to get tails. You're given a bonus of 100k euros for participating. If you get heads, you get a million, and the question comes again, where u have a chance to get 10 millions, and 100 millions after that etc. But if you get tails, you lose it all, including the 100k euros The question is, how far would u go?
2019-04-17 22:12
I would just take 100k and leave
2019-04-17 22:13
I would say tldr
2019-04-17 22:14
no
2019-04-17 22:29
1 million
2019-04-17 22:15
why
2019-04-17 22:36
enough for me to live without worries
2019-04-17 22:45
100k not enough? what if u lose the 100k?
2019-04-18 11:38
100k isn't enough at all and if i lose, i lose. 1 million or nothing
2019-04-18 15:06
i would lose after the 1st try
2019-04-17 22:16
#5
f0rest | 
Serbia dankoBGD 
+1
2019-04-17 22:18
#6
Aleksib | 
Finland xore1 
knowing how bad my luck is i would take the 100k
2019-04-17 22:19
#7
Poland Hanse 
Considering my luck I would get stroke before even participating
2019-04-17 22:20
:DDDDDDDD nice
2019-04-17 22:28
#14
 | 
Romania KennyShoxie1 
HAHAHAHA +1
2019-04-17 22:52
1 mill ez.. i dont Need no luxury… gettin myself a van and a boat and we out here cuuuh shiet
2019-04-17 22:47
100k not enough? what if u lose the 100k?
2019-04-18 11:38
100k is something i could easily save up in 10-20 years, a mill i most likely wont ever own unless i win it
2019-04-18 14:28
WELL DONE
2019-04-17 22:48
i would go for 10 million mens)))
2019-04-18 11:41
if i can go -100k, id just keep playing.
2019-04-18 14:33
#21
 | 
Libya Neroz44 
I would just do it once get heads and keep the million. Another interesting question is: you are given a 50% chance at a million dollars, or 250,000 dollars. Which do you choose
2019-04-18 15:11
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.