Your vote has no power
Does it even matter they are all payed by the banks.
To give an illusion of democracy.
- Democratic Party
- Anti-Mafia, Anti-Russia and smart mens and womens)))
- They are right-wing (members of EPP)
- They defend economic liberalism as their economic policy and defend conservatism regarding social topics. I think those are the best policies for Portugal. It's also a protest vote, against the left-wing coalition that formed Gov't in 2015.
My vote as no power in EU lel
EU is not democratic bruv
Why even mind voting , we are not voting to change the governament , EU is only controlled by eurocrats , you don't even voted for them , you don't know their names, politics nothing , only see their faces everyday on tv... And that's it , they make our future , even if its bad or good , we dont know...
Alternative für Deutschland
they support EU, freedom, democracy, transparency in politics, and they a liberal
The Finns Party
They are the closest to me on the political spectrum. For example they oppose EU's insane immigration practices
Not EU but:
CHP(Republic and People's Party)
Erdogan rules the country for 17 years and I think Turkey should make a change and it seems like CHP is the one that can make that(cuz they are 2nd most popular party). I also agree on their policies mostly.
Two tailed dog party. I don't follow politics too much, so I don't really want to vote for anyone else, plus there isn't really a good choice. At least MKKP has a sense of humour
havent decided yet
i like their program
I don't want Denmark to turn into the same country as Sweden (once a near perfect country, now infested with immigrants)
denn sie ist sehr gut!
Left Wing (Tsipras )
For the reasons you said
-PSOE/Ciudadanos (ALDE/Macron´s new coalition)
-I am europeist, social-liberal, radical centrist... and they are the only parties in spain who wants the europe unification or are great eu´s supporters
Party and Bullshit
Bcs Flip pac
Don't vote pirates
The second guy on their list secually harassed some co-workers
im not from EU but left wing must win for future of EU
- czech republic
- pirate party
- central, liberal
- I actually don't agree with the pirate party in many things, but it's unfortunately the best option i have. I'm also an eurosceptic, but i wouldn't vote for any of our eurosceptic parties. Our pirates atleast want to reform the EU. I doubt it's possible, but it's much better than blindly supporting it all the time. They were also the ones fighting against the copyright directive the most in our country. I like how they approach politics (transparency, thinking logically, not avoiding questions,...).
- germany (born in russia but i can vote in germany)
- left winged, marxism, influenced by antonia gramsci and lenin a lot.
- i was voting for DIE LINKE the last 3 elections were a could vote and im kinda mad how they are performing in the states (bundesländer??) where they are part of the gouverment and i disagree heavily with the views DIE LINKE have on the EU. as the dkp is the only other left winged party which is not hating Lenin (fuck mlpd) im gonna vote for the DKP, even tho its pretty much wasted, in the non-european elections im still gonna vote for DIE LINKE i guess.
leftists, get off of hltv.
Because I am a member and support the policies
i didn't become the papers wtf
People voting for anti EU Parties, Look at brexit land .
- where are you from
- what party you will vote for
- are they left-wing, center, green, liberal, anti EU or right-wing
- why you vote for them
PS (Finns party)
In the middle, not that right or left winged, Anti EU
I vote for them because i want to reduce the ''humanitarian immigration'' and i want changes in the immigration policy over all.
for every party that allows weed
perussuomalaiset (finns party)
refugee bad 😡
if i live in europe i would vote for throw away
illegal immigrants .
VMRO-Nationalists ; right-wing
Germany. I never voted and I never will.
Pirate party? Didn't a member of the Berlin state parliament walk across the city with a corpse in a wheelbarrow? Anyway, it doesn't make any difference anymore.
Nye Borgerlige or Dansk Folkeparti, haven't made up my mind yet. (The New Right or Danish People's Party in English)
Both parties want to stop muslim immigration 100%, both parties have conservative mindset and values, different economic policies though. NB is a brand new political party(but they will get enough votes to get in to the parliament) while DF have been around for decades.
hehehe putin will hack ur stupid election
is there some good overview or something like a wahl-o-mat in Germany to get to know more about the parties?
I have no idea who to vote, never rly bothered about the EU and didn't vote in an european election so far
I'll probably vote for LFI :
hard left (die linke kind of), green, anti corruption, anti actual EU (they want to change it, if they can't they'll leave).
Usually I would lean less left but there is no other choice in France atm.
It doesn't matter, retards only vote for two big parties, PO and PIS, and they don't vote because they like one of them, they vote because they don't like the one they aren't voting for, it won't matter until these retards stop doing this shit but I would vote for KORWiN
I support their views of Euroscepticism and reforming our disfunctional government
Democracy is fucking shit, piece of retarded shit, mob rule by people clueless about politics
- Right wing
again another rigged elections
The most right one, because it will balance back to center-right if not center.
Right, don't care about EU.
Fuck the left pussies.
any party thats program isnt 10 ds sentences and not religious
Dont know yet, either Die Partei or some mid left to left stuff.
Die Partei = Satire
It is more like , what I dont Vote for.. AfD euro sceptism, wont Vote for that. In times where China buys into every second european company, we need something strong to defend ourselves from the US, russian and Chinese influence and try to keep europe peaceful and free from foreign threats.
Also I dont see why we should go Back to more Nationalism, Life is useless If their is No progress, medieval for example was kinda wasted and for me the Goal would be for earth to unite and try to find new planets in the galaxy. We now know all each other.
FDP, politcian fucked up with "lEt ThE eXpErTs Do ThAt" , CDU : Article 13, old people doing nothing , Spd : Article 13, being CDUs little bitch, If they would go Back being a party again, maybe, greens : Personal doubts because of this one politician, will See, maybe , Pirates : something with the second Guy on the list and sexual harassment, will read into it, maybe, Left party (Die Linke) : some ideas I Support, but Sometimes nothing better than AfD with populism, rather Not.
But die Partei is very good. We will see.
- right-wing; anti EU
- because of the smartest guy in the world (Korwin) ;p He never lost any talk fight (with polish and interational enemys) ;p
haven't fucked up, sonneborn is gud guy
I vote 4 "Die Partei" SPD and CDU are dead to me. Also, family members who voted 30 years for SPD are done with them.
They all deserve hell.