Thread has been deleted
Last comment
china internet trolls
Canada AngryCanuck 
cnn.com/2019/04/18/tech/china-uyghurs-in.. tl;dr -twitter, facebook banned in china -chinese ppl use VPN to talk shit to anyone/anything that disses china -ppl unsure whether chinese government hires these people or they go out of their way to do it -chinese hate uyghurs, uyghurs basically arabic chinese ppl and almost all of them are muslim
2019-04-20 20:53
Ok, no one cares.
2019-04-20 20:54
Sosa | 
Europe wtfmen)) 
+1
2019-04-20 20:55
BnTeT | 
Indonesia wkwk 
yet u bothered to comment. moron
2019-04-20 20:56
Sosa | 
Europe wtfmen)) 
Why poland so evil stop bully him((
2019-04-20 20:58
wtfmen)) that isnt poland 😎🔎
2019-04-21 11:32
wtfmen)) that isnt poland 😎🔎
2019-04-21 11:32
Doesn't mean I care.
2019-04-20 20:59
Nero | 
China Aachen 
Poland triggered lol
2019-04-21 00:02
When they will start trying to influence shit directly related to you to destabilize western countries in a detrimental way, wich is bound to happen in their interests, you will care.
2019-04-20 21:00
I would like them to destabilize western countries actually.
2019-04-20 21:01
I know, i just wanted you to say it, that clarify everything with your previous comment.
2019-04-20 21:03
Still doesn't mean I will CARE. Such things will happen doesn't matter if you/me/anyone else care or don't.
2019-04-20 21:04
Listen buddy, when you intervene in such a fashion it's obviously because you either care or narcistically wants to draw attention on yourself by raising a reaction.
2019-04-20 21:07
Listen buddy, I'm not your buddy. And I still don't care and won't care, doesn't matter if it's gonna happen or not. > or narcistically wants to draw attention on yourself by raising a reaction Why would you care about this, lol.
2019-04-20 21:11
Please enlighten me: why would you mention that you don't care? What's the point in stating so? You know others will and that you will impede on their conversation. Your POINT?
2019-04-20 21:30
It's not your business, go argue with someone else.
2019-04-20 21:57
If there was an award for the shittiest retort and silent admission you would have gotten both at the same time. Congratulation. Have a nice day.
2019-04-20 22:03
Blablabla.
2019-04-20 23:21
If silence was golden, you couldn't raise a cent :c.
2019-04-20 23:56
Nero | 
China Aachen 
Go back to Reddit
2019-04-21 00:03
I never used reddit in my life.
2019-04-21 00:27
Calm down already lol.
2019-04-21 07:09
It's pretty clear he gives a shit because he commented, then continued to comment about not caring, and when asked why he refuses to answer and responds with ad-hominem. Typical dipshit. You won so why are you wasting time on this no life loser?
2019-04-21 01:19
I was having a heated debate with a chinese guy on another topic. No trolling etc there. This popped in between replis and i have a hard time not replying to everything. But yeah you are right i'm quiet stupid when it comes to this and i should just stop. Thanks for the advice.
2019-04-21 01:28
aaaaaaand this aged well 😂😂😂
2019-04-20 21:11
 | 
Denmark discoroboto 
sounds like the degenerates on this site
2019-04-20 20:54
That sounds like lxxl and lxxl2 (although he's fakeflagging)
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
50 Cent Army boi
Get them China!
BnTeT | 
Indonesia wkwk 
expected from scum
lul fuck china and chinese come @ me
2019-04-20 20:57
They not only hate them. They are puting them into *reform* camp. Said camp are either to brainwash them at best. At worst there is a an ethnic cleansing going one and no one dares to really says shit about it :c. Basically the main chinese discussing board, something akin to 4 chan, got infested and they switched their discourse to politicaly motivate propaganda bullshiy. Probably because some of the top members got paid a little visit by the government, got bribed or replaced by paid shills. It's a litteral cesspoll with a ton of manpower at the ready and it only took them2-3 years. You are going to feel their influence more and more. Ho yeah i'm not muslim or anything just in case some troll wants to attack me on that side. That doesn't prevent one from being informed by shit like this.
2019-04-20 20:58
Oh look, it's Western propaganda. When I want to learn about China, I always read what American media have to say. They have no biases or agenda at all. And they never lie! Yes. :ralphwiggum:
2019-04-20 21:02
Dingdingding. Look at your threads: gyazo.com/c796e50b108f7b080d7726a38a329b.. We got a winner here. Countries in the top 10 in the freedom of the press scale report the same asstard. America is 40+.
2019-04-20 21:05
who gives a fuck what an A M E R I C A N NGO says. LMAO. activistfacts.com/organizations/503-free.. "According to its 2007 Annual Report, Freedom House receives 66 percent of its funding from the United States Federal Government, specifically from the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of State, and the National Endowment for Democracy. Government grants to Freedom House in 2007 totaled $10.5 million, compared to $3.83 million in private contributions." IN 2016 THE US GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTED FOR 86% OF FREEDOM HOUSE'S FUNDING. PAGE 21. freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/FIN.. yeah they love a free press. that's why they are persecuting Assange, Bradley Manning is in custody and why Snowden had to claim asylum in Russia. WESTERN FREE PRESS. what a CLOWN. real world > your brainwashed ideas. learn about the real world kid, then talk. America funds all these fucking rat NGOs. they go into other countries and undermine them and talk a load of crap. They are diplomatic and intelligence tool for the USA, nothing else. the nations of the world show an amazing amount of restraint by not simply having them executed for being spies. Imagine not realising that when you have an interest in politics. I would not be surprised if you really held public office, because it's always the wrong people who get power. :DDDDDDDD
2019-04-20 21:23
You are a full blown retard i already mentionned that america's news couldn't be trusted, but that on this specific issue countries with totally independant journalists are rporting the same. Why don't you go create some more threads about how non asiant smell and the likes? I'm 33 years old and well versed in geo politic, so much for your assumption and calling me a *kid*. If you think i gobble up any news i come upon without cross checking, verifying sources, looking who paid for said report, what political inclination the journalist displayed in the apst etc....you couldn't be mreo fucking wrong. Anyway on the topic at hand here i witnessed fully how some blogs were attacked and spammed massively to the point were the handlers couldn't even figure what was gonig on. Same for multiple facebook pages and the clean up that happened afterwards. Denying this and attacking me on such a small fake window is totally disingenious and tells a lot about you. But please as i said; go back to creating shit topic like those: Authored threads Climate Change - The Facts TRUMP no russia collusion london = 10th world pt. 2 HUAWEI "Security risk" google censorship non-east asians stink eat bugs America so two-faced. You fare way better there. Edit: you edited about me holding office, you clearly knew about it or you checked my email adress and looked on the net. I'm not anymore so i'm totally free to express my political opinion here. Did you check my mensa certificate as well? i know it must hurt.
2019-04-20 21:26
you cited freedom house, i showed that freedom house is 86% funded by the AMERICAN government. and that is that. if you want to continue after that, i don't care. you just exposed your own biases. ))) i have spoken to you before where you claimed to have held office. idk if you did. but it wouldn't surprise me. always bootlickers and charlatans, the very worst type of people who climb their way up the slippery pole. i remember talking to you a LONG time ago, you claimed Russia was influencing democracy in the West despite having no hard evidence and I laughed at the idea of you being in an elected role somewhere. You are still that exact same person with flawed reasoning processes who lets common biases rule his thinking. and i'm proud of my threads. i'm a free-thinker. you will always be just a slave of Western propaganda.
2019-04-20 21:37
I never said freedom house, sticking to your gun i see. You failed to read properly, made a whole point about it that was completely moot from the get go. You are not refuting anything i said, there is ample proof around about the said intervention to try to stiffle the voices of people who were raising issues on this. How am i a bootlicker? You don't need to lick a single boot to get elected for the conseil communal of your town. It's not America, it's Belgium and the main town in this commune was only 2500 inhabitants, i didn't have any kind of power alone so what's your point and was only partaking in decisions and votes internally. If you want to label people who have a way with words *charlatan* have at it. What's next: intellectuals are devils and corrupt kids? I'm not even left leaning just so you know. You take so long to edit that i already finished typing before you added 5 lines wtf. Your edit tell me that you typed my name on google to gather info else you would have typed those from the very start. Yeah sure the russian trolls don't exist and the thousand of fresh accounts/no avatar that pop misteroiously to aprtake in political discussion are all legit. Involving oneself in cyber warfare is incredibly more profitable thn not doing so and every country is now guilty of doing so, of course on a vastly different scale from one to another. Claiming it's not an issue is utterly disingenious and speak of a naivety beyod belief. Or you simply choose to ignore it on purpose.
2019-04-20 21:42
who publishes those freedom of the press scales you're talking about? freedom house. frankly today western journalists are no less corrupt than western politicians. they are all operating together and for sale to whoever pays. so you are not making yourself any more credible by saying some other western journalists who parrot your view.
2019-04-20 21:45
Why would America rank themselves so badly? Clarify this point.
2019-04-20 21:43
is that your idea of an argument? because they want it to seem believable? clearly it worked on you. it's not even up for debate i showed the source already. it's done. keep believing your American "facts".
2019-04-20 21:46
gyazo.com/713b05342b867d065756d39eb18554.. Yes you are done. You could only attack me on a single point. You couldn't refute that those sites were attacked to stiffle their voices. That's it.
2019-04-20 21:46
whether it did or it didn't happen, i couldn't care less. it is not even newsworthy, except for it's propaganda value. it probably did happen, but the Western media have chosen to focus their attention on it simply to highlight their Uygur agenda and villainise the Chinese government. they would love for separatism and terrorism to spread in China. It is one of their most commonly used tools to attack other nations. "Chinese people spam Uygur facebook" <--- so newsworthy. The only thing people should discern from that is the amount of disproportionate coverage the Uygur issue gets in Western media. And the collusion between Uygur/American NGOs, the Western media and the US government when it comes to their agenda of meddling in China's affairs and encouraging separatism. you will never see a story in the news about "pro-Spanish posters spam Pro-Catalan independence social media" or "English nationalists spam Irish pro-republican social media," because it is not in the West's interest to magnify that event into something newsworthy. The West are just two-faced, wicked people. It's in the blood. The sooner the West gets usurped, the better for the world.
2019-04-20 22:01
Of course you could care less, you are basically reducing this as if the issue at hand was on the same proportion as the Pro-Catalan movement? It got covered at lenght in it's peak time. What disproportionate attention is it getting in the media? What population do represent the Uygur, nearly no big news outlets is mentionning this, let alone hammering the public to raise awareness. It's no big deal? So it's ok and we shouldn't say jack about it. But you seem quiet adamant to see it die in the egg. Just like all those preemptive attacks were, maybe they wouldn't like the rest of the world to look into it. Why aren't those families able to even contact their own family members for years? your own words : *it probably did happen*. So basically you admit to it, and your own country leave you so much in the dark that you can't even be sure. All the while attacking western countries medias. Bravo.
2019-04-20 22:05
no you shouldn't say jack about it because you don't know anything and because it is none of your business even if you did. no one made the West ruler of the world. West can go fuck itself with all it's proclamations. it probably did happen, because Chinese people are proud of their nation. It probably happens ALL THE TIME. and you're right I don't give a shit and think the story is propaganda because it's SOME DUDES RAIDING A FACEBOOK PAGE. like people don't raid other people they don't like ALL THE TIME. even on HLTV. there isn't anything else to say about it.
2019-04-20 22:13
It nearly never happens in such a coordinated fashion. With direct quote taken from newspaper pasted, memes and with numbers of this vastness. It's not some fucking DUDES. I never claimed the west were ruler of the world, and i saw numerous video of people getting hit on the road by chinese drivers, even kids, and no one stopped or they actively tried to run over the person to kill him. bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-15398332 youtube.com/watch?v=qP9wieySWMw thesun.co.uk/news/3761482/china-woman-ru.. youtube.com/watch?v=H6KnqNePBl0 This is a clear exemple. The woman begs the driver to not drive over her. Because she knows it often happens. youtube.com/watch?v=cdBGlUGSWq4 Thank god the driver wasn't a pos. A video explaining this. youtube.com/watch?v=DYtfYkrQeO4 Personally i wouldn't give a flying fuck and ruin my life to save a child. Same for most people here. Having so little regard for human life and the display you just put here clearly enlighten this. I honestly didn't expect such a disgusting answer and it clearly shows the divide existing between us. It is my business and it should everyone's business if we want to make the world a better place. I do criticize the west as well, contrary to you i still have a moral compass.
2019-04-20 22:39
lmao that is exactly what it is. it's some fucking dudes. you're pathetic. even if it was the fucking government it would still be a story about raiding some facebook pages. yeah i bet you REALLY give the west hell with your criticisms. you must do since you're so fixated on what the Chinese people do or don't do on facebook pages. LMAO. and since you believe shit like the freedom house without even knowing anything about it. you have such GREAT judgement. you're so fair-minded and balanced that you even go on racist non-sequiturs. ))))) stupid white laowai. you can lie to yourself. but you can't lie to me. evil in the blood.
2019-04-21 00:09
You fully demonstrated how everything i said is true. I fucking piss my family and friends because i always rant about how the world is turning, the big corporations, what should be done. the irregularities in spending, i got the boot for a reason tooso you can fuck off. I can freely criticize my government, something so alien to you i would dare you to post anything negative about it. Something truely smells there btw. Every single troll i have encountered always try to point out as if i had some special interest in the game, to no avail you do the same. Fixated? Are you fucking shitting me there. I have never spoken once before about the chinese and i never expected to find a thread here on hltv about the uyghurs. You don't care how those people are threated, you despise them clearly. You are acting as if it is okay that such things happens and are clearly not against the attacks made on freedom and the right of expression. I linked videos of atrocities that happened that clearly shows how hundreds of your people pass by and don't even attend to people mortally wounded, even a kid. But please claim racismwhen you say we are alll two faced and smell, fucktard. That's one of the most fucked up shit and it can only stem from a mentality that disregard human life and place only emphasis on the nation as a whole. Something you are clearly displaying here. Tell me in what way is the freedom of the house wrong when it ranks, let's say for exemple, my country on their scale. Please do tell me how is the newspapers and media outlets brainwashed here. We even have a parody outlet such as nordpresse that sprout out fake news and tell people to be critical of what they read. You are here clearly touting the fact that your government, despite his high af death penalty, imprisonment of journalists, disregard for human life, censoring, etc is better than western ones. Are you for real? You can't even go on facebook or twitter without a vpn, wich is quiet funny seeing as those *dudes* had to use one in the first place. How strange that they risk nothing from doing so despite the clear awareness of what they did. It's as if....your government supported such actions. What will you do when they restrict you access to hltv? Ho it isn't an issue because i can use a vpn? It doesn't even fucking matter what ANYONE would type if they don't align with your views. You will instantly label it as hypocritical bullshit from a westerner. That's next level bias and racism. Edit; And you called me a stupid white in the edit afterward. Clapclap that's exactly what i though and said, thank you for proving it.
2019-04-21 00:32
lmao ofc it's racist. you clown. if i link some bad shit and say it's indicative of a country that is racist. how tf are you 33 and this stupid xaxaxaxa. it is hypocritical bullshit from a westerner. fix the USA and Israel before you talk to me about China ))))) and I don't hate Uygurs. I like all Chinese people. I hate separatists. I hate anyone who supports the USA. no matter where they are from. If you want to tell me that I must hate Uygurs because I don't agree with Western agenda to incite separatism in Xinjiang, that is just your flawed reasoning at work again. I don't listen to WESTERN BULLSHIT. the USA funds the Uygur World Congress (where all the scare stories about China abusing Uygurs originate). Just like they fund all NGOs that criticise OTHER countries. >The West funds the UWC. >The UWC denounces China. >The Western media repeat their lies as fact. It's all one big diplomatic ploy by the USA to sponsor separatism and slander it's opponents. ned.org/wp-content/themes/ned/search/gra.. (search "Uyghur World Congress") the NED NGO is funded by the American GOVT, the NED then in turn, use their funds to fund the UWC. just more WESTERN BULLSHIT. Want to fix the world? Start with yourself.
2019-04-21 00:51
Yeah they denounce it for good reasons you absolute tools. You said yourself it probably happened. Don't dodge this. Then you claim you likes all chinese people. Then why are you not condemning this issue? Afterall you said you like all chinese people? What's your big idea? You come here and tells me i have no right to say shit and all the while you criticize western countries. Insult me for being white, create shit topic saying white smells, clearly shows your political ideas and but in. So what should apply to me doesn't apply to you. That's next level reasoning. Do you have any idea how blatant your hypocrisy is? *I don't listen to WESTERN BULLSHIT.* Fucktard. The fucking region has seen an investment of more than 1 billion in security. And it was reported by your chinese company. Why? Tells me more how it is propaganda when it is Hikvision and Dahua Technology reporting those. I'm sure the people from turkey that can't reach their family are paid by the UWC, as if it was the only organism that existed. You think such a thing would be able to be created in china? What's the turkish population in the us? Of fucking course it will be the west criticizing china, it isn't going to criticize itself, especially in the face of such heavy censorship and retribution on the poeple who ever do so. This thing is not mediatized you nitwit. No one speak about it nearly. And everytime you type i have to edit before posting because you add things literally 10 minutes later.
2019-04-21 01:09
separatists and people who serve the US agenda are not Chinese. i'm not going to answer more endless questions simply because you could not accept the answers to previous questions. answers that showed your own bias, use of faulty sources and broke the facade you wore of not being racist. obviously it is a waste of time to argue with such devilish laowais lmao your ancestors made colonies in Africa and cut off African people's hands because they couldn't tap enough rubber. apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
2019-04-21 01:21
You are guilty of cultural genocide as of right now. You can't say jack about the censorship applied by your government. You are racist beyong belief and clearly say that it's a liability to be white. *obviously it is a waste of time to argue with such devilish laowais lmao* That's a pure exemple of racism. Something i will never say. You don't consider separatists *as if they truely were there are even children in the camps* to be chinese and as you said: you like all chinese people. So you are clearly telling me with veiled words that it doesn't matter what is happening to them. What a trash human being you are. Props to you for dodging any critic on you government, clearly you are either not allowed to do so or you are bainwashed beyong belief. You can bring up all the colonialism past of belgium it won't deter from what you are doing in the present. People change, the one who commited such atrocities are dead or would be regarded as pos by the current generation. We certainly aren't proud of that. But sure continue being a blatant hypocrite, the next second you will say i'm from belgistan and the next i'm a racist collonialist. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. You didn't answer shit. All you did was deflect by showing me that SOME of the groups decrying what was happening to the uyghurs have ties with the us. No shit, they have a very big population there and said group can't exist in China. There are groups of the same sort in Turkey as well, in germany too. You are quiet lucky no Turks stumbled upon this to set the record straight.
2019-04-21 01:39
China numba wan
2019-04-20 21:10
Laz | 
Japan Unagi 
obviously we didn't do a good enough job back in the day
2019-04-20 21:10
uff cya in 10 dmitrii chan bout the shadow ban jutsu your ass
2019-04-20 21:15
Laz | 
Japan Unagi 
sorry i don't speak weeb btw i was referring to internet security idk why that deserves a ban
2019-04-20 21:28
Nice bait since you are chinese ^^.
2019-04-20 21:31
>CNN
2019-04-20 21:40
Okay so whats your point?
2019-04-20 21:40
they're gonna blame Trump's 2020 victory on chinese internet trolls
2019-04-20 21:47
 | 
Liechtenstein yppiL 
You genuinely think he's going to win in 2020?
2019-04-21 12:08
true
2019-04-20 21:48
 | 
Denmark discoroboto 
confucius say china #1
2019-04-20 21:52
I'm going to try and prove you wrong. Fuck China.
2019-04-20 22:11
cya in infinity million yuan
2019-04-21 00:01
Oh shit. Fake flagging Chinese internet troll do exist.
2019-04-21 12:05
And?
2019-04-21 00:10
 | 
Liechtenstein yppiL 
Ever heard of the fifty cent army?
2019-04-21 12:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.