Thread has been deleted
Last comment
poland xD
 | 
Ukraine liveb0x 
2019-04-21 14:26
#1
s1mple | 
Europe SQXZAF 
Atleast they have fun :)
2019-04-21 14:28
#2
 | 
Canada NELK 
weirdos
2019-04-21 14:29
Atleat they have fun :)
2019-04-21 14:29
LUL Poland = Russia same values
2019-04-21 14:30
#5
 | 
Sweden Martintimell69 
9 months ago pretty unrelevant
2019-04-21 14:30
grandmas dancing in the streets at night, half naked, definitely a 3rd world country
2019-04-21 14:31
yellow vest? lmao
2019-04-21 14:34
lmao
2019-04-21 16:00
typical 3rd worlders lmao
2019-04-21 14:31
#12
 | 
Poland get_simple 
In germany some turks would kill you at night xD
2019-04-21 15:33
How am I alive then?
2019-04-21 15:33
#15
 | 
Poland get_simple 
Probably you are turk
2019-04-21 15:35
Actually, born and raised in Bavaria - the richest state of germany - working for the state So no im not a turk, but that wouldnt matter anyway. literally almost all turks here behave better than the poles living here :) on top of that they also earn way more money because turks in germany are way better educated than your polish friends
2019-04-21 15:37
#19
 | 
Poland Sad_Boy 
surely your grandparents would be proud of today's Germany. 4HEAD
2019-04-21 15:40
Actually, some are still alive and they are pretty proud of Germany We are one of the leading countries in the whole world, leading europe - including poland btw - known for a lot of good things, e. g. german manufacturing
2019-04-21 15:41
#22
 | 
Poland Sad_Boy 
n1 b8 m8 i mean a lot of turks in Germanistan and also that in some of big cities in Germany the Germans are minority.
2019-04-21 15:46
Not sure where you got those info from but in total we got 77% germans without migration past, the other 23% are people with migration, including basically everything, turks, spanes, polaks, russians, and so on, of which 12% now are germans themselves
2019-04-21 15:48
Frankfurt is the bankers capital of germany, obviously plenty of people move their because of their jobs. cant just call all people with a migration past turk
2019-04-21 15:51
#28
 | 
Poland get_simple 
People do not feel safe in Germany, here in Poland I always feel safe. You mentioned that stupid Poles live in germany, ye stupid always imigrate cause they cant reach shit in their own country.
2019-04-21 16:02
I feel safe aswell lol, you seem to forget about other problems not only terrorism - do you feel like future generations will have a good life in poland earning 10% of the average german household income? highly doubt it. stay real - also its pretty obvious you are below the age of 18 so that might be why you seem that uneducated lol
2019-04-21 15:55
#37
 | 
Poland get_simple 
hmm? We dont have bad situation in Poland( with money), i finished the university and have a good job. My kids will be safe for sure. One problem I see now as an economist is pension.
2019-04-21 16:00
#40
 | 
Poland get_simple 
"stay real - also its pretty obvious you are below the age of 18 so that might be why you seem that uneducated lol" Ohhh kid, that shit is funny XD
2019-04-21 16:01
#42
 | 
Poland get_simple 
Ye be quiet kid :) Bye bye
2019-04-21 16:23
#32
 | 
Poland get_simple 
About this video, ye those people doesnt look smart, but at least they have fun and enjoy life.I did not see situation like this ever, but i want to see smth like this I think.
2019-04-21 16:06
dont talk to him, he's typical german who thinks that he's better than everyone and his country is the best
2019-04-21 15:55
Well technically germany is a better country than both poland and russia seen from the perspective of an average citizen
2019-04-21 15:56
#39
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Coz not any educated polak would go to germany XD
2019-04-21 16:00
#8
 | 
Poland Spanksss 
girls just wanna have fun
2019-04-21 14:32
When the working, when the working day is done, oh, girls, just wanna have fun.
2019-04-21 15:53
"poland xD" and static.hltv.org/images/bigflags/30x20/UA.. wtf ahahahahahahah
2019-04-21 14:32
#26
Skadoodle | 
United States TOCU 
don't tell him
2019-04-21 15:52
3rd worlders
2019-04-21 15:33
#41
 | 
Poland HTMFS 
I mean who like who, but br seriously?
2019-04-21 16:04
#16
 | 
Poland mejjt 
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2019-04-21 15:35
Still better than germanistan
2019-04-21 15:43
#34
 | 
Poland trancemeister 
fun , party without muslims and bombs.
2019-04-21 15:57
#43
 | 
Ukraine liveb0x 
ok Polack fan of Poland from Poland
2019-04-22 00:34
How dare they having fun when I'm sitting the whole day in front of the PC wasting my miserable life!!!
2019-04-21 15:58
#36
 | 
Europe R2D2s 
Lublin is close to Ukraine, so XD
2019-04-21 15:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.