Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Mibr
United Kingdom KD141 
Nugatory individuals who of which are very negligible, have a difficult time deducing how mibr are currently ranked where they are. With that in mind for those that do feel this way, I inquire what teams you feel that you deem to be worthy, that you would rank above them. As for all the teams below mibr in the rankings, like mibr themselves, have not exactly achieved, nor accomplished anything that is pronounced.
2019-04-22 05:33
Nugatory individuals who of which are very negligible, have a difficult time deducing how mibr are currently ranked where they are. With that in mind for those that do feel this way, I inquire what teams you feel that you deem to be worthy, that you would rank above them. As for all the teams below mibr in the rankings, like mibr themselves, have not exactly achieved, nor accomplished anything that is pronounced.
2019-04-22 05:34
y
2019-04-22 05:35
 | 
Brazil mrschagas 
2019-04-22 05:42
ZywOo | 
Brazil Lucian1 
U speak very formal my friend, seems like i´m playing warcraft 3, good memories ty for this.
2019-04-22 05:45
2019-04-22 05:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.