Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Mueller Report is useless
Germany aitscheltihwih 
"The IRA later used social media accounts and interest groups to sow discord in the U.S. political system through what it termed "information warfare." The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S . electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton. The IRA' s operation also included the purchase of political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities, as well as the staging of political rallies inside the United States. " "In March 2016, the GRU began hacking the email accounts of Clinton Campaign volunteers and employees, including campaign chairman John Podesta. In April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. " "Days after the June 9 meeting, on June 14, 2016, a cybersecurity firm and the DNC announced that Russian government hackers had infiltrated the DNC and obtained access to opposition research on candidate Trump, among other documents. " "On October 7, 2016, the media released video of candidate Trump speaking in graphic terms about women years earlier, which was considered damaging to his candidacy. Less than an hour later, WikiLeaks made its second release: thousands of John Podesta 's emails that had been stolen by the GRU in late March 2016." Im just 5-10% into the report and this keeps going on like this. How arepeople saying the work they did is useless? They proof that the russian government interfered with the presidential election, starting with social media programs and ending So as a german I ask myself this: Why is everyone that names the Muellerreport useful and good insulted by reps and why do most reps say it was just a waste of money? Dont you guys want to know, that a different nation manipulated your elections?
2019-04-22 15:06
 | 
Germany shimmy227 
"Dont you guys want to know, that a different nation manipulated your elections?" manipulated is too far fetched, i don't think that those activities had much influence on american voters. it isn't uncommon that countries try to influence other countries elections, this seems to be still pretty harmless in comparision. you can be certain the u.s does it in russia too. the liberal media in the us portrayed trump since the beginning of the "scandal" as a russian puppet, the report couldn't support that whatsoever. and we should be thankful for any hacker who leaks emails from people like podesta, even if there is agenda behind it.
2019-04-22 15:35
This is not about Trump, this is about another country interfering with the election. How can you say it didnt influence it? The reps used the leak documents as their mainarguements against Hillary (Im not defending her, cant stand that bitch at all). You can actually see how his numbers go up everytime russian hackers dug something up. "you can be certain the u.s does it in russia too." any hint or proof to this? Also: Its not important what others do, repeating bad behaviour is still bad. The right here in germany has always used this arguement aswell "But country XY does Z aswell, so we are perfectly fine doing Z aswell". Its not even an arguement, ise a dumb excuse to doing something bad. "the liberal media in the us portrayed trump since the beginning of the "scandal" as a russian puppet, the report couldn't support that whatsoever." Again, Im not talking about Trump, its about the act of russians interfering with the elction on a big scale. "and we should be thankful for any hacker who leaks emails from people like podesta, even if there is agenda behind it." I agree with the first part, but not with the 2nd. Its dangerous to have it working only for one said. Besides that, lets say I completely agree, good we have those emails. But how does change the way I should look at russians interfering with the election? Why didnt they leak shit about Trump? Isnt it obvious, that if they support Trump (which is me quoting them) and damage his enemies, that they will take advantage of Trump being president? What would be their motive, if not being in good terms with the president? I havent seen a republican yet, that cared about this issue at all. They only see: Trump won, no proof of him being in on it. And there it stops, nobody cares about the manipulation of an election. And no, manipulation isnt far-stretched at all. Read the first roughly 30 pages of the mueller-report.
2019-04-22 15:49
 | 
Estonia swag420weed 
Russian Goverment has basically banned all the NGOs that received foreign money. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesira.. And Democrats care about this issue to shift the focus on Foreign Government manipulation. Rather than Clinton and their parties wrongdoings...
2019-04-22 15:57
Yes I know, but whats the implication there? Sorry cant wrap my head around what you point is, can you explain?
2019-04-22 15:57
 | 
Estonia swag420weed 
2019-04-22 16:04
 | 
Germany shimmy227 
"I havent seen a republican yet, that cared about this issue at all." That's just politics. I just think Trump is better than Hillary as president, I guess that's why I personally don't really care - besides not being american - cause it helped Trump. And to be honest I have no idea what impact it had, I just felt like that the democrats and liberal media is highly exaggerating. You are essentially right with what you are writing, I can't really argue against it.
2019-04-22 18:54
The republicans are absolutely not interested in truth, have not been since the 60s. They are literally sticking their fingers in their ears and doing everything they can to prevent Trump from getting jailed for obvious crimes. But I remember "Hillary is going to jail", guess what? That was bullshit and you gullible fucks believed it.
2019-04-22 15:37
Poland Hanse 
+1
2019-04-22 15:41
+1
2019-04-22 15:51
To be fair, Hillary should be in jail. But thats a different topic, Im not here to discuss Trump or Hillary, I wanna talk about the russians interfering with the election. The only thing about Trump for me is this: According to the Mueller-report: no collusion. But the report also shows, that nobody had to collude anyways. The russian told the Trumpaffiliates they met with, that they WILL support them. They arent asking them. They are meeting with them and basically tell them they are on their side and a few days later the leaks hit. So, did the affiliates ordered this/colluded? No. Did they know the russians are working to help them? Yes, 100%. And some of thosepeople are no in prison or awaiting trial.
2019-04-22 15:55
Well, there are some funny points about that :) youtube.com/watch?v=YMBj_tU7HRU
 | 
Germany Baitlander 
Thomas müller will stay in Bayern!
 | 
Luxembourg top_1_TF2_Pro 
Who gives a shit, elections are next year, no? I doubt he is going to get reelected
2019-04-22 16:59
 | 
Italy bennyhana 
Do you know anything? To see if he is going to be re-elected, you have to compare him directly to a single person who will take him down. But Who is that? Joe Biden? Hillary again? Kanye West? He is very likely being re-elected lol. Doesn’t bother me
2019-04-22 17:08
 | 
Luxembourg top_1_TF2_Pro 
Doesn't he have less than a 50% approval rating though? That's what I was basing on.
2019-04-22 17:56
 | 
Luxembourg top_1_TF2_Pro 
Also no I don't know much outside that
2019-04-22 17:57
 | 
India LodFresa 
He will win again, Dems fucked themselves over
2019-04-22 17:11
 | 
Luxembourg top_1_TF2_Pro 
F?
2019-04-22 17:59
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Tfw, nobody wrote TL;DR yet
2019-04-22 17:13
Jesus | 
United States BLNDSPT 
when i read it i thought to myself,"are you serious with this? THIS is the mueller report we've been hyping up for the past month?" we just like to make something out of nothing I guess
2019-04-22 17:13
Politics in 2019 lul SO BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz It was fun when Trump kept triggering everyone with his speeches
2019-04-22 18:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.