Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NIP CHANGE MY MIND
 | 
Finland UkraineEqualRussia 
NIP = OVERRATED AND WASHED UP CHANGE MY MIND!!! OH no YOU CAN'T
2019-04-22 20:51
NIP= washed up team invited to every event even if they didn't perform for few years
2019-04-22 21:04
ckN | 
India SinghSir 
Listen to me son. We are not aware of the vastness of the universe. It seems to stretch to infinity. But what is more striking and to know is that we have eyes that point outwards; so we can see everything that is outside of us but we never care to know what lies inside us. We have the same vast magnificent size as of universe inside us. We have some powers that can make us divine. These powers are will and determination. There doesn't exist anyone who can be better than you. If you can contain yourself you can marvel any thing no matter how tough it may be. You can't deny that f properly focused, you have the power to knock down anyone in any field and emerge as the 'genius'. What makes a person better in something than the others is simply the concentration he puts in in that field. Any way, what are you busy with ? If anyone can change your opinion that Nip is overrated and washed up? Wash up ? The legendary f0rest who still holds the power to carry like beast and every single goddamn top 10 player still gets nervous while playing against him...the f0rest who changed an entire e-sport by himself...and you call him 'washed up'. *Sighs* NiP overrated ? They are where they are expected to be. no problem with the overrating underrating whatsoever.
2019-04-22 21:06
yes
2019-04-22 21:06
 | 
Reunion Esquinox 
Every thread with Change my mind is a bait Change my mind
2019-04-22 21:07
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Someone hasn’t been following their facebook fanpage. Where is the overrated part?
2019-04-22 21:07
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.