Thread has been deleted
Last comment
The Walking Dead Game Skybound
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
What do you think about it? Have you played it? Have you seen it? I'm personally replaying it again and definitely think it's one of the best games ever made. No wonder it had insane critics of 9+/10 and 90 game of the year awards. It's just so good.
2019-04-23 17:59
 | 
Hong Kong GoGirlAbbie 
yeah game is great, my favorite would still be the 2nd though, 1st was great as well, 3rd was abit different but still enjoyed it
2019-04-23 18:01
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
First was so impactful. It just changed my whole view of life. 2nd was really good, I enjoyed it, apart from a few unnecessary scenes/moments. But the ending... oh my... Definitely one of the best things i've experienced in a game. 3rd one was kinda disappointing, but i liked the characters so it made up for it. Have you played the 4th season tho. It's the best for me.
2019-04-23 18:04
boring
2019-04-23 18:03
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
It really isn't, as long as you do not seek gameplay. Like watching a film < playing this game < playing an adventure or action game (in terms of boredom)
2019-04-23 18:05
k men 😎
2019-04-23 18:07
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
I don't know anyone who ended the game without feeling emotional or shaken
2019-04-23 18:08
kennyS | 
India shankman 
I'm glad we got a closure on Clementine's story, all I wanted from this game at the end.
2019-04-23 18:08
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
So true. Some people say it's kinda sad we won't get any more story. But i honestly think it ended at the right time. Leaving apart the fact that telltale died, the game doesn't need more. They put the end in the perfect spot and I thank Skybound so much for that. 7 years since the first season and we finally saw the end. Now i started replaying it since the start and i enjoy every single moment so much more.
2019-04-23 18:11
kennyS | 
India shankman 
Agreed. Also the third episode felt a bit stretched having Clementine as a side character after they did all that character development in the 2nd part. Absolutely loved the first two and the final one really felt like a fitting farewell. It was a wholesome storyline overall and I'm glad that we were able to experience it despite the trouble Telltale got in. This goes in with LiS and Undertale as my all time favorites.
2019-04-23 18:17
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
That's why I think the 3rd season was kinda disappointing, I still liked the characters and the idea to make it more global tho! That's what I also missed in the 4th season, we don't really get many different locations so that makes it kinda closed. We didn't find out what happened with delta or the other big communities.
2019-04-23 18:20
Yeah it felt disconnected. Lots of loose ends. If I had to guess they probably had it all planned out when they made the earlier seasons, but had to rush when it became clear that Telltale would be shut down. You get that vibe in the final season that they focused all on Clementine and AJ's storyline, the bare minimum to the overall story. Unfortunate but understandable.
2019-04-23 18:27
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
Exactly what I thought. It felt like they had so many things to tell before Telltale announce shutting down.... It's kinda sad. BUT I LOVE they changed it and decided to focus on Clementine. That was definitely the right choice to make and it didn't disappoint.
2019-04-23 18:33
 | 
Europe bad_at_life 
they finished that game?
2019-04-23 18:18
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
Yes they did. It now has 4 finished season with no more coming out. So you should definitely try it. Skybound made their best to end it even without money funding from the company that created this project.
2019-04-23 18:19
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
bump
2019-04-23 20:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.