Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA WTF u doing?
Europe Heavon 
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/bgbxfm.. How obvious do you want to the public to know that YOU as a state with 300 mill people are a slave to a state with 8 mill..??!
2019-04-23 19:09
Im free
2019-04-23 19:12
Your tax money says otherwise...and now..so does your schools I guess..
2019-04-23 19:13
i dont pay taxes yet
 | 
United States schlatt 
lul
2019-04-23 19:14
 | 
Israel wetz 
Lol
2019-04-23 21:00
Yikes
2019-04-24 01:02
so it means you arent free from your parents/trustees?
2019-04-24 03:45
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
you talking incometax? Because you pay taxes whenever you buy something in a store, online or everywhere else (except at your local dealers place if you have one).
2019-04-24 13:36
he lives in woods eating rabbits man
2019-04-25 06:58
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
He catching them with his bare hands and building his own tools to prepare the food? Sick dude
2019-04-25 10:55
Lmfao
2019-04-25 08:52
No one should pay taxes so the government can't finance anymore the fire departments, police, school system, road, public infrastructures, Etc. Twig for arms hltv users would be the first crying when everyone trample them without the government.
2019-04-25 07:30
cucked country
+1 my arab friend.
2019-04-26 01:50
hyde | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
+1
2019-04-27 01:06
 | 
United States BubbleFlameszz 
I aren't click that... But I'm proud to be an American
Please tell me what in recent history makes You proud? You got a greedy moron for president, that hasn't got a clue of how it is to have to earn a living. Half the country is religious lunatics. Your country is going to shit and unfortunately for the rest of us, it has implications in others parts of the world.
2019-04-23 19:35
America is the land of opportunity. It's the easiest place to escape the 9-5 trap. Also it has nice roads and lots of Taco Bell. Lots of tax loopholes for real estate investors. I only care about the stuff that affects me, I don't care about who is president or politics.
2019-04-23 19:37
You have zero social movement, so that is bullshit. A lot of people are slaves to two or three full time jobs. You call that opportunity? It is the land of racists, narcissists and bigots. Listen to what you are syaing: "I only care about the stuff that affects me". Definately not the land of the free.
2019-04-23 19:44
Slave - a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them. "is forced to obey" Nobody is forced to work a full time job. Unfortunately, people don't learn that until they have a family to provide for. The trap is deeper once you have a family, but you can still get out. It's all about mindset
2019-04-23 19:48
Shithole country tbh. The fact that you don't care about politics, the very thing that defines the rules you HAVE to live by and that you don't give a shit about anybody else, is exactly what makes your country so shitty.
2019-04-23 20:24
I care about other people. But let me make this clear, I only care about people if they DON'T have the opportunities that I have. Americans are privileged, and we have the opportunity to do anything. Sure, some of us are lazy and don't try to make our lives better, but we could if we tried. On the other hand, some people born in other countries don't have the opportunities that we Americans are born with. My goal in life is to be successful, and then do two things. -Help people who don't have opportunities. -And show people who do have opportunities what they have
2019-04-23 20:40
Exactly. You think all Americans are privileged. Ignorance is bliss. Let me tell you this. I was born in Denmark, and I know I am fucking privileged for that. I would never move to the US and give up getting paid to educate myself, free healthcare or 6 weeks vacation paid by my employer. If I get a child I got 12 weeks of paid paternity leave with 100% salery. Now tell me what exactly it is that makes Americans privileged?
2019-04-23 20:59
Tax breaks for entrepreneurs
2019-04-23 21:00
Yeah, stay ignorant.
2019-04-23 21:27
Yeah, stay grumpy
2019-04-23 21:45
 | 
United States Doge14 
someone stuck something in his ass
2019-04-24 06:25
the american system has thoroughly brainwashed this guy. as an outsider (eu) it is so sad to read this guys comments. (assuming he's serious)
2019-04-26 21:38
A lot of them are kept ignorant = FauxNews. Ignorant parents = ignorant kids. Just like religion propagates down through generations through indoctrination.
2019-04-26 21:41
dont you pay a shit ton of taxes? edit 60% is about 6x what i pay I have healthcare I have vacation time I have a good job and its easy to move up with a little bit of hard work
2019-04-24 02:36
60% is 6x what you pay? Lmao what? 60% is high, but not 6 fucking times what we pay lmao... I'm not gonna hate on America, but Denmark literally wins the happiest place on Earth basically every year. Trying to compare the US, a country with dangerous ghettos outside every city, people dying from a lack of healthcare, and this: youtube.com/watch?v=04Z3Rd0rD_I with Denmark is completely ridiculous. The US basically has 0 social mobility, if you're one of the few that actually makes it congrats you don't have to pay a lot of taxes on your fortune you can't possibly spend and enjoy in one lifetime anyway.
2019-04-24 03:53
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto 
Still 100x better than brazil lul
2019-04-24 05:49
I'm not saying it's necessarily not a nice place to live, just not on the level of Denmark.
2019-04-24 06:16
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto 
Yea I know. But it makes me kinda sad seeing two guys arguing over which country "has it better" when I'd give everything to move to either the US or Denmark, because Brazil is a fucking shithole, with way less oportunities, overwhelming social inequality, weak economy & diplomacy, very low life quality, hardly any social mobility and rampant corruption on all spheres. Yea.
2019-04-24 06:24
JUST BE DANISH 4Head
2019-04-25 07:00
Imagine being Danish and having a free ticket to a happy life and spending your time arguing with ignorant Americans who think their local Walmart Supercenter is one of the biggest buildings in the world.
2019-04-25 08:39
Lmao
2019-04-25 11:13
Imagine being American, not knowing how the world works. Thinking you are the greatest and Jesus will come talk to YOU in the rapture, even though your a fat bastard sitting behind the screen 24/7 and probably going to die from a heart attack before your 50st birthday. This concludes my ranting in this thread.
2019-04-26 21:49
Lmao are you talking about me or Americans in general? I don't believe in Jesus and I try to stay healthy. I'm certainly not a "fat bastard". The amount of "you"s in here make me think this is directed towards me personally.
2019-04-27 00:40
There is only one "you" in there. Apart from that, I actually like you KinglyFish. You are reasonable.
2019-04-27 23:11
Lol thanks, most of you Danes are reasonable too.
2019-04-27 23:48
If you had to chose between the two though, you'd definitely choose Denmark. If you live in Alabama or something as a minority it's not a drastic improvement from Brazil.
2019-04-25 08:39
The Danish tax system works like this The first 500.000 kr (75.296$) you pay normal tax 30-32 % depends where you live, all money you earn after that you pay around 55 % So person A earn 100.000$ a year. 75.296 he pays 30 % 24.704 he pays 55 % Dont know which system is best, but the good parts about the danish is the security, you dont have to afraid to get sick, lose your job, or dont have the money to get a education. So where the US is the chance of oppertunity and fail, while the danish is safety.
2019-04-25 00:03
wow, an actually intelligent american. i applaud you friend
2019-04-25 06:59
Lmao so many Americans think Taco Bell is the pinnacle of human achievement, it's honestly pathetic that they think America's QoL comes close to countries like Norway.
2019-04-25 08:34
F for respect
2019-04-25 11:15
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
If we paid less taxes we would have a much lower middle class, a lower HDI and development in general. With high taxes you aren't just simply "giving your money away" as some retarded Americans like to think it works. Less taxes doesn't mean less freedom, it means more opportunity for everyone and a much bigger middle class.. at least in a less corrupt society as ours. Besides, we don't really feel the money being lost, as one of the results of paying such a high amount of taxes is an overall great market with healthy competition, which obviously results in lower prices compared to money earned. Besides that, we have a strong currency which gives us a huge surplus. Not even the rich, who are hurt the most by this, is hit to the extreme point where they move to another nation, neither privately nor their businesses.. besides foreign workers. It might be hard to believe, but the overall concensus is that the population of Denmark don't actually want taxes lowered, on the contrary it's a popular concensus to feel the need for more money in the state bank. It might sound really weird for a person who lives in a state that needs massive regulation and incentives to avoid corruption, that a state can actually be logical and reasonable with their spending and investing. But that's mostly the case in Scandinavia. Here, taxes is seen as an investment in your country, and for having such great lives as we do.. rather than just giving up your money for no reason.. besides, what's the difference of getting paid 10k$ a month and pay 46% taxes, or get paid less than 5k$ (like most Americans) and pay close to no taxes? Delusional thinking of blind national pride, or brainwash.. whatever you'd like to call it.
2019-04-24 04:06
NiKo | 
United States xReiner 
xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount.. Your $10,000 in Krons is $1500 USD so your argument is completely false. I get where you are coming from with the taxes 100%. My country because of liberal politicians have allowed lazy scum bags to gain money of our working. With lowered taxes here in the U.S it allows welfare checks to shrink and forces more people to get jobs or commit crimes. Our country in a whole has many gaps but when your country is this large and this massively populated it’s hard to be able to have what a smaller population can have. You europeans think that you’re so great because of this or that, just remember there is two completely different sides and you don’t get to see everything. Have a nice day
2019-04-24 05:20
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
"Your $10,000 in Krons is $1500 USD so your argument is completely false." What is false? Did I ever imply that the Danish Krone was stronger than the Dollar? We have an agreement with the EU of a fixed exchange-rate system, as an alternative of resulting to using the Euro.. so we wouldn't even be able to have a stronger currency in that regard, even if we wanted to. The subject you bring up about the difference of demographics and culture is a fascinating subject I've studied and talked about a lot of times. In essence, US laws and customs needs a wide sweep back to progression. Lawmakers and lobbyists want to keep the same outdated laws in regards to everything as it fits their agenda.. outdated laws like having superdelegates etc.. The entire nation needs to rid the mind of the propaganda of the fact that "The constitution can't be changed", when in fact it absolutely can, and should. But that won't happen in our lifetime, or until it's too late. It's good to have your values, it's great that your forefathers were very progressive... but what was progrssive 200 years ago isn't progressive today. You can't keep living off of the fact that you were once a progressive country of freedoms, when you refuse to renew your laws and customs due to nationalistic pride, or by comparing yourselves to countries in the middle east who are less progressive than yourselves. You were surpassed by quite a lot of developed countries decades ago. You have a nice day yourself, dude.
2019-04-24 05:41
NiKo | 
United States xReiner 
We have been working these last 3 years to bring in more progressive laws, but sadly we have many left wingers which just lollygag. Our president has shown he has progressive ideas, such as secure our massive border, limit the amount of welfare giving and the number of people on welfare. Sadly many Americans are lazy but it's on the up and coming. Economy is fianlly booming, employment rate is extremely low. Especially in the African American community where the unemployment rate is at an all time low for that community. Hopefully our President gets a second term to try to fix this country.
2019-04-24 22:01
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
None of that can be considered progressive. Republicans in general are very much against anything considered progressive, and in particular Trump's cabinet. The last thing they would ever consider is to change any of the 1700-century laws. Your economy isn't booming and isolationism surely isn't a good method considering how the rest of the world is working today. I have no clue why you think he's good for your economy at all... the only major things he's done is to protect the jobs of coal miners and oil companies, which is steadily getting wiped out due to the rest of the world investing in renewable energy.... his cabinet is completely backwards and will cost billions of dollars on the long term.
2019-04-25 00:39
Imagine arguing with a 12 year old American
2019-04-25 11:17
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
Maybe he will learn a thing or two for that time when he isn't 12 anymore then.
2019-04-25 11:52
I hope so
2019-04-25 12:01
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
1500USD? Thats almost what I get for going to school xD I get mby like ~1150USD each month for going to school and only ~210 of those will go to taxes since 6000USD of my yearly earnings is tax free. Now, if that isn't opportunity, I dont know what is. I have everything I need to become successful except two things. A good idea and the expertice. I will be paid by the state while getting the expertice and the good idea is all up to my own imagination.
2019-04-24 23:40
we pay 37% not 60
2019-04-24 12:59
The one downside of this is Denmark is a very heavily service based economy and probably won't produce anything revolutionary because no one really has the drive or need to work that hard.
2019-04-24 04:35
Haha! This is just so dumb I had to laugh out loud.
2019-04-24 05:41
Dude Denmark isn't exactly known for making a lot of stuff.
2019-04-24 06:17
Dude, Denmark is a small country of 5 million people, but still we have huge companies as Maersk, Lego, Vestas, Novo Nordisk etc. Free education and a social contract secured by the state gives you the opportunity to follow your dreams and actually create something 'revolutionary' rather than just working to survive. Your logic is flawed.
2019-04-24 06:20
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Well said. Things created with passion instead of neccesity for social security.
2019-04-24 23:42
Denmark's economy is 75% service based. I understand that Denmark does produce things, but Denmark's economy being service heavy is a fact.
2019-04-27 00:42
Oof, and I paid you respect
2019-04-25 11:19
+999 ignore that guy
2019-04-24 04:34
Calling the USA a shithole but you live in a country without basic human rights like freedom of speech.
2019-04-24 00:48
Gaaaaaaay comment
2019-04-24 01:24
Factual comment. Denmark doesn't have basic human rights.
2019-04-24 01:28
Atleast we dont have shootings. Phew
2019-04-24 01:31
No, you just live under a fascist government. I hope you enjoy being a slave that cannot think for yourself.
2019-04-24 01:34
Hahahhaa expected comment from US IQ.
2019-04-24 01:36
Expected from someone who cannot actually debate ideas because you're not smart enough.
2019-04-24 01:41
No im sorry. US brain way to smart for me!!! I
2019-04-24 01:44
Lmao
2019-04-25 11:21
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Did you know that USA is a big scary joke to most europeans? Scary because you have way to much influence to be taken lightly. A joke because your ideas of freedom is outdated by like 200 years. The idea was amongst other things heavily based on people being able to claim unclaimed land and build their fortune up around it. Guess what. All the land is claimed and the idea doesnt work anymore as most people wont have the opportunity to actually achieve things without being handed free things.
2019-04-24 23:46
You can call us a joke all you want but we run the world not you, so it will always be us laughing down at you. Just because you guys don't like freedom and enjoy being slaves that does not mean that it is right. Freedom built the most powerful country the world has ever seen. Freedom built the biggest economy the world has ever seen.
2019-04-24 23:51
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Its kinda hypocritical of you to say that others shouldnt talk about USA when they "clearly dont know what they are talking about" and then you yourself is talking about european countries when it is clear that you dont know anything or at the very least dont understand how things work here.
2019-04-24 23:56
I never said they shouldn't talk about the US, I also never said I know how everything works in European countries. Also, another thing I never did was put words in your mouth like you just did me. But I do know that no European country has freedom of speech, if you can find me 1 that doesnt have any hate speech laws or other restrictions on freedom of speech then I will change my opinion. I've asked multiple people for 1 country that has freedom of speech and no one has given me 1 yet. Is there something wrong with being proud of my country?
2019-04-25 00:02
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Dude, its getting obvious to me that you dont actually know what hate speech is and that you outrigth ignore anyone trying to tell you so why would I be any different? And btw, you did just put words in my mouth so stop acting all innocent. All I did was refrase and compare sentences you wrote to prove a point. Sure, my frasing could've been better but my point still stands as you were unable prove me wrong. There is a difference between being proud of your country and outright believing in outdated ideals that worked in a long lost society but doesnt work in a modern society.
2019-04-25 00:34
No, I don't ignore people, the facts just agree with me, Denmark does not have freedom of speech, and neither do any other European countries. I never put words in your mouth, stop lying. Unable to prove you wrong in what? I asked for 1 country that has freedom of speech and you cant tell me 1. Just because you call them outdated ideas doesn't mean they are. Those ideas built the greatest country of all time. Fact #1: US ideas created the best military the world has ever seen. Fact #2: US ideas created the biggest economy the world has ever seen. Tell me how those are wrong and why they are outdated. What is outdated about people being free? Freedom is a relatively new thing if you didn't know. These ideas work great in the United States we are still the most powerful country in the world, how is it not working for us?
2019-04-25 00:42
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Whoever publicly, or with intention to disseminating in a larger circle makes statements or other pronouncement, by which a group of persons is threatened, derided or degraded because of their race, colour of skin, national or ethnic background, faith or sexual orientation, will be punished by fine or imprisonment for up to 2 years. Sec. 2. When meting out the punishment it shall be considered an especially aggravating circumstance, if the count has the character of propaganda. — § 266b of the Danish penal code I don't see how this should bother anyone. And this isn't just "Being mean". Well. Sure, USA is a very racist country in general but it isn't acceptable to be racist as it is based on outdated ideals and capitalists making money by abusing others. If you can't remember your own statements then go look at some of your other comments. Maybe you'll find your statements. Until great britain leaves the EU they're still the greatest country of all time. Don't kid yourself. Fact #1: US ideas didn't create the best military the world has ever seen. Their numbers did. nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Mili.. Fact #2: Yes, USA have the biggest economy in the world. Now lets spread that economy amongst the population. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_.. Whoops! Guess what. Quite a few countries is above the US and Denmark is right behind. And look who have more inflation? Oh wait! You do. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_.. A lot of your wealth lies with the rich 0.001% and if you remove them in both countries then Denmark and the EU in general will be far ahead of USA. We have more money for each individual than you do. The biggest outdated thing in your ideals is this one: Freedom of opportunity. This idea is a. Based on the idea that people can claim unclaimed land and then make their fortune on that land. Guess what, all the land is claimed. b. Based on the possibility of social mobility. Guess what, the social mobility isn't really that possible anymore. If you're not born into a family with atleast a decent amount of money then you won't be able to go to a school that will actually teach you the subject. You won't be able to acquire the skills you need to make a living for yourself. Also worth mentioning that your democracy is dying. And freedom is relative I guess. I can mention one thing that doesn't do any harm to anyone else that we're allowed to do but some of you are not. We're allowed to drink alcohol at any age we want without being arrested. How's that for freedom? It doesn't hurt anyone, it doesn't make you addicted, it isn't expensive.
2019-04-25 08:53
What facts. No freedom of speech? What are you talking about?
2019-04-25 11:42
They have hate speech laws, this is by definition not freedom of speech.
2019-04-25 14:44
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Also, nice touch with the typical stereotypical american patriotic comments.
2019-04-24 23:57
Thats an arrogant statement. Their population is 60x your population. Obviously theres going to be more crime with a population that size
2019-04-24 13:07
Rofl. Not really the point?
2019-04-24 13:32
From that comment alone it was. Everything else i agree with.
2019-04-24 17:32
Reported
2019-04-24 17:51
Ok?
2019-04-24 17:56
The per capita rate of crime in the US is higher.
2019-04-27 00:43
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Are you joking? I'm not really sure if you're baiting or not. Denmark is LITERALLY the fucking defender of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. We fought so hard for it, that the Danish flag burned everywhere for it. We fight it daily. Right now a right-wing crazy lawyer tours the ghettos and burn the Quran, and call muslims gays, in the name of Freedom of Speech. And the police have to protect him, because it's his RIGHT to say stupid shit, and be protected by the police.
2019-04-24 01:41
Just because your police do not enforce the law, that does not mean it doesn't exist. You have hate speech laws. This is not my opinion this is a fact. If you have hate speech laws then this is by definition not freedom of speech.
2019-04-24 01:46
HAHAHAHAH look at this guy. It does not get more retarded
2019-04-24 01:47
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
Just the average american))
2019-04-24 02:48
The average American that wants people to have basic human rights, unlike Germany.
2019-04-24 03:03
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
We have basic human rights, like universal healtcare, unlike the US.
2019-04-24 03:09
Healthcare is not a basic human right. Freedom of speech is however and you do not have that.
2019-04-24 03:13
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
We literally have freedom of speech
2019-04-24 03:21
Oh, yea? Go outside your local police station and Yell "Hail Hitler" and tell me you have freedom of speech. Not that you could tell me because you'd get thrown in jail.
2019-04-24 03:23
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
That is not what you understand under freedom of speech lol Go outside your local police station and yell "Im gonna shoot up a school" and tell me you have freedom of speech. Not that you could tell me because you'd get thrown in jail.
2019-04-24 03:24
Those are not comparable. 1 is a threat of violence and 1 is not.
2019-04-24 03:26
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
Guess you can't say whatever you want in the US... RIP freedom of speech
2019-04-24 03:27
It is not the speech that is illegal, it is the call the violence. You obviously do not understand what freedom of speech is, not surprised you've never had freedom of speech in your whole life.
2019-04-24 03:30
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
Looks like your brainwashed american brain is cherry picking. Here translate this: (1) Jeder hat das Recht, seine Meinung in Wort, Schrift und Bild frei zu äußern und zu verbreiten und sich aus allgemein zugänglichen Quellen ungehindert zu unterrichten. Die Pressefreiheit und die Freiheit der Berichterstattung durch Rundfunk und Film werden gewährleistet. Eine Zensur findet nicht statt. also this: rsf.org/en/ranking check german ranking and US ranking
2019-04-24 03:34
They can say they give freedom of speech but they dont. #1. Holocaust denial is punishable according to Section 130 subsection 3 #2. Use of Symbols of Unconstitutional Organizations (Section 86a). Items such as the Swastika or clothing of the FDJ is banned. #3. Insulting of Faiths, Religious Societies and Organizations Dedicated to a Philosophy of Life if they could disturb public peace (Section 166). #4. Dissemination of Pornographic Writings (Section 184). It is not cherry picking when there are multiple things that you can be jailed for saying.
2019-04-24 03:42
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
You can actually say those things you are just not allowed to disturb the public peace "Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer eine unter der Herrschaft des Nationalsozialismus begangene Handlung der in § 6 Abs. 1 des Völkerstrafgesetzbuches bezeichneten Art in einer Weise, die geeignet ist, den öffentlichen Frieden zu stören, öffentlich oder in einer Versammlung billigt, leugnet oder verharmlost."
2019-04-24 03:46
Is this trasnlated correctly? " Punishment is punishable by imprisonment of up to five years or by a fine who commits publicly or in a manner committed under the rule of National Socialism the conduct specified in Section 6 (1) of the Code of Criminal Law in a manner likely to disturb public peace Assembly approves, denies or downplays." If it is then it says anyone who commits these publicly. Which to me would sound like if you were wear a swastika in public you would be arrested.
2019-04-24 03:54
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
Oups, seems like you haven't got a single damn clue about article 19.. so why the fuck are you talking about it? LMAO. Freedom of speech does NOT exempt you from local laws. It's only purpose is to free the people from state propaganda.. As an example, if you go into an airport and yell "I'm gonna shoot everyone in here.. I'm armed", you are obviously detained... dumbass.
2019-04-24 04:09
You obviously do not understand United States freedom of speech... Everyone keeps bringing up Calls to violence lol. Calls to violence or directly inciting violence are not freedom of speech. I can go out in public anywhere in the USA and racist things or say that I want everyone of a specific race to die, because we have true freedom of speech. Here is the difference I'll lay it out for you. "Everyone go kill Jon" = Illegal "I hope Jon gets murdered" = Legal. The difference is the call to violence.
2019-04-24 04:18
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
One of the most stupid things I've ever seen on this site. "You obviously do not understand United States freedom of speech..." Article 19 of the UDHR applies to the US in the same way as it applies in my country, so that's quite a retarded thing to say. "Everyone keeps bringing up Calls to violence lol. Calls to violence or directly inciting violence are not freedom of speech." How are they not though? Ask yourself that. Because you are NOT exempt from ANY OTHER law with freedom of speech. PERIOD. It's the same in USA, Denmark, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. Freedom of speech isn't some magical thing that makes you say everything you want... it's a legislation that's intended to prevent governmental propaganda. Read the declaration before talking about it. Dumbass. I'll tell you exactly why you can say racist shit. It's because the US don't have a law against hate speech, unlike every other developed country in the world. I'm glad you realize that threats, that I uses as an example, is illegal in the US by law. I used that example as it's against the law in all of your local legislations.. which is obviously still in motion as Freedom of Speech does not exempt you from the law. Maybe next you can try find the exact paragraph where threats is stated in your state regulation? You are getting a lot of knowledge here at once dumbass. Next time stop talking about stuff you haven't got the slightest clue about. Read and learn dumbass.
Hahaha I love how every single Danish person just likes to hurl insults at people that disagree with them. Its sad when you cannot handle yourself like an adult because someone doesn't agree with you. "I used that example as it's against the law in all of your local legislations.. which is obviously still in motion as Freedom of Speech does not exempt you from the law." Wrong... Just completely wrong. It is not local law the doesn't allow that... It is federal law that doesn't allow that... The United States constitution trumps city ordinances. If a city were to make it illegal to be racist, it wouldn't matter. I could still go out and say as many racist things as I want because the 1st amendment guarantees me that right and it cannot be taken away by any government. It is so sad how you do not understand anything you are talking about. But i'm done arguing with a little child that only knows how to insult instead of actually doing research and understand what you are talking about. It is sad how all of you Danish people are the same cannot handle opposing views and have to go to insults because you cannot win with ideas.
2019-04-24 04:43
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
I reserve the right to hurl insults at anyone who likes to talk about a subject that they haven't got a clue about, yup. Dumbass. "Wrong... Just completely wrong. It is not local law the doesn't allow that... It is federal law that doesn't allow that... " Federal law is also local law :)? Yes I know about the 1st amendment obviously, if you've read my other reply about hate speech being legal in the US. Your last paragraph is your problem. Law is not about having views. You can't have a fucking view on the law.. the law is the law, and you clearly don't even know it... dumbass.
2019-04-24 04:48
Well said
2019-04-25 12:00
Saying "heil Hitler" in Germany is forbidden because it trivialises the things Nazis did in ww2. You can't deny the holocaust because it's insulting towards the ancestors of the people who died. It's pure fact the holocaust happened. As long as you don't hurt the personal rights of people, you can say everything you want. You can ALWAYS say your opinion as long as you're bit insulting, racist whatsoever. Go read a book, it'll help. America is by far not the best country or the country with the most freedom. And if you feel like you're not free in Germany because you can't say "Heil Hitler", you're definition of freedom is very restricted
2019-04-25 12:07
No, I think you are not free in Germany because you dont have freedom of speech, not because you cannot say "Heil Hitler". There are plenty of things you cannot do. You cannot deny the holocaust, cannot wear a swastika, blasphemy laws. If freedom of speech does not protect offensive speech then what does it protect? You do not need freedom of speech for things everyone already agrees with.
2019-04-25 14:50
Dude, you fucking baited the shit out of them. Jebaited, LOL.
2019-04-26 02:25
He is pretty right on that you know lol. You can get a fine for racism or hate speech which contradicts free speech. So your free speech doest have limitations. But didnt denmark remove hate speech and racism laws in 2016 or 2017?
2019-04-24 04:33
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
We removed our "blasphemy" law, not hate speech. Also, getting fined for hate speech does not contradict freedom of expression, as freedom of speech does not exempt you from the law. It's purpose is to supress state propaganda. Almost all countries of the developed west have laws against hate speech... a point worst discussing is when certain things can be considered hate speech or not, which varies a lot. It's a fine line, because if there wasn't laws against hate speech, then freedom of speech would contradict freedom of religion among other of our progressive views.
2019-04-24 04:43
So you see you dont have full free speech because you still cant fully express yourself And why does fredom of speech contradict freedom of religion? Because im pretty sure it doesnt
2019-04-24 04:52
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
"So you see you dont have full free speech because you still cant fully express yourself" "Full free speech" What does that even mean? Freedom of speech is not a metaphor, it's a written law. "And why does fredom of speech contradict freedom of religion? Because im pretty sure it doesnt" Pretty sure? Again, what does that mean? Denmark's constitution guarantees religious freedom. Having freedom of speech also guarantee the right to herass people for their choice of religion is contradictory.. one that also has been tried in US courts, where they have this contradiction.. which has resulted in a circus.
2019-04-24 05:07
But harrasing someone for their religion doesnt break freedom of religion
2019-04-24 12:35
What i mean by having full freedom of speech means that you just have a law that says you have freedom of speech but you actually dont cause you STILL CAN NOT FULLY EXPRESS YOURSELF
2019-04-24 12:37
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
Of course you can...?
2019-04-24 14:56
No you cant cause you can be jailed for racism and hate speech?
2019-04-24 16:49
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Dude... What is it you don't get? You're allowed to think whatever you want, and have whatever oppinion you wish. I can go up to a Police officer and say to him, that I think that he is a faggot. That in my oppinion he looks like someone who eats cum out of his dads ass. As long as I express it as being my own oppinion, then I'm allowed to say whatever I want. But I can't write a newspaper article where I encourage everyone to kill Muslims. That last one is hate speech. Me writing an article where I express my frustration with Muslims, where I say that I think Denmark would be a better place if they were all sent home, is not hate speech.
2019-04-24 18:24
2019-04-25 02:55
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
Well.. yeah? But that has nothing to do with freedom of speech? :) You still haven't got a clue what freedom of speech is..
2019-04-25 00:34
the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty. Now tell me is there a way in Denmark that you can get a legal penalty for your words? Yes thats called hate speech So now tell me do you know why those two contradict each other? YOU DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IF YOU CAN GET A LEGAL PENALTY FOR HATE SPEECH If your words are atleast abusive against a religion or certain group you can get fined for hate speech which again means you dont have free speech
2019-04-25 02:58
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
You are quoting the first amendment of the United States constitution. Not article 19 of the UDHR. Your entire post regarding whether Denmark has your definition of free speech is based about a national law in the US, which has absolutely nothing to do with the human rights declaration nor Denmark in particular. So you are still talking absolute nonsense. Try again.
2019-04-25 04:10
no im quoting what free speech means lmao. and danes are telling me you have freedom of speech without having freedom of speech lul
2019-04-25 04:12
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
0/8
2019-04-25 04:24
yikes good point you won lul
2019-04-25 04:24
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
You got humiliated by #314 and had no proper comeback and tried desperately by weak trolling, however I rated your attempt 0/8. Once again, you simply fail to understand a simple course of action. I'd assume you have autism.
2019-04-25 04:33
214?
k0nfig | 
Denmark nalleB 
You just writing random numbers now?
what if someone starts to critisise israel or insults jews, does he get protection from the police and keeps living normaly as he insults any other state or religion? in other words do you have a zionist lobby in danemark like there's in France-USA-UK ...
2019-04-24 06:37
 | 
Denmark sNju 
No, we don't. There's not many jews here, even if there were, noone gets special treatment. You can criticize and insult as much as you want, people make fun of our Primeminister all the time. But you can't threaten someone.
2019-04-24 18:20
Blasfemy is still illegal in Denmark, but it hasn't been enforced for a long time and why should it? Minorities are getting protection when needed, as it should be. Burning the bible or the qoran does not require a minority to be protected. it's just books. Insulting someone, doesn't require anyone to be protected, so of course that is legal. You can be fined for racism, but it happens seldom.
2019-04-26 22:04
americans so dumb
2019-04-27 00:55
fking ironic an american talking about human rights hahaha, the average quality of life is completely dogshit in usa compared to any scandinavian country
2019-04-24 01:25
Ahh so you know you don't have basic human rights lol. That's why you didn't even fight back on it. Case closed, any country without freedom of speech is a shithole fascist country.
2019-04-24 01:27
no i dont know, please enlighten me what your told on ur very objective american news sources lmfao
2019-04-24 01:35
No this is not from any American News Source. This is from your country not mine. Section 140 of the Danish Criminal Code provides that any person who, in public, mocks or scorns the religious doctrines or acts of worship of any lawfully existing religious community in this country shall be liable to imprisonment for any term not exceeding four months. Under section 266 b(1) of the Danish Criminal Code any person who, publicly or with the intention of wider dissemination, makes a statement or imparts other information by which a group of people are threatened, scorned or degraded on account of their race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, or sexual inclination shall be liable to a fine or to imprisonment for any term not exceeding two years. You can be jailed for being mean to people... You do not have freedom of speech.
2019-04-24 01:40
 | 
Denmark sNju 
HAHAHAAHA What a fucking own goal, you stupid fuck. That was removed in 2017... "For 151 years, up until the middle of 2017, blasphemy was forbidden by § 140 of the penal code"
2019-04-24 01:45
You missed the other half. Typical retard Danish guy, can't handle someone having an opposing opinion so you just start hurling insults lol.
2019-04-24 01:50
calling someone a retard while crying about being insulted, hahaha typical american dumb fk
2019-04-24 01:51
No not crying, just pointing out how sad it is that you guys cannot handle someone having an opposing point of view so you just get angry and cry. No wonder you guys don't have freedom of speech, your country would get torn down by tomorrow because you guys would just attack each other for not agreeing. You guys also need the USA to pay defense budget because you cannot afford it yourselves. If it wasn't for the USA you wouldn't even be a country right now because anyone else could walk in and take it over, because you guys are a bunch of little pussies.
2019-04-24 01:56
still crying like a little bitch hahahaha, we have more freedom than you'll ever have we can actually choose our own education and dont have to rely on our parrents paying a stupid amount lmfao. The united states of degenerates are not paying for shit, on the other hand ur downsyndrome president just pulled ur trash country out of the global climate deal because u were too dumb and poor to comply with it - ur warefare history is the biggest joke in the world, lost to rice farmers, lost to desert rats but no wonder u keep sending degenerate soldiers down who have no education and just end up being trash alchoholics after their worthless service - biggest pussies on earth for sure
2019-04-24 02:04
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA are you really trying to talk shit about the American military? That is adorable. The United States has the best military the world has ever seen. If the USA and Denmark went to war tomorrow it would be a really fun afternoon for us.
2019-04-24 02:05
your veterans are among the most sad and pathetic ppl on the earth, they actually believe they made a difference lmfao and most of them end up as drunks with no future cause ur goverment have no fking clue what to do with them. "best military in the world" and yet you keep losing every engagement you take - fking embarrassing country.
2019-04-24 02:09
Lol what argument have I lost? I was right when I said you dont have freedom of speech. I was right saying the USA has the best military in the world.
2019-04-24 02:19
 | 
Denmark sNju 
What the actual fuck are you talking about. Denmark have been fighting for Freedom of Speech along side USA, we've been fighting everyones battle, and you have the balls to tell me we don't have freedom of speech? You spit on the people who sacrificed their freedom to make sure YOU can speak freely.
2019-04-24 02:24
YOU DONT! You literally have hate speech laws. How is it this hard to understand? I'm sorry that your country has hate speech laws. If you dont agree with them then good, you shouldn't. Laws that criminalize speech that is short of inciting violence, are wrong and strips people of their basic human rights. Saying that I spit on people that sacrifice their lives for my freedom is a fucking terrible thing to say. Go fuck yourself.
2019-04-24 02:29
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Yes, I can not say that I want people to kill you. I can not say that Jews should be killed, or Muslims should be killed. Do you know why? Because we learned our lesson in WW2. In Denmark you can be a Nazi, you have the right to have any political belief you want. But you can't say you want your followers to kill a certain group of people. Just as I can't call you or text you and tell you I will come and kill you. That is not something that should be protected by freedom of speech, and it's the same in every western country. Except Germany, you're not allowed to be a Nazi there. I think it's the only country in the world that don't allow it.
2019-04-24 02:34
Well I agree with like half of that. I think it should be illegal for me to say that I'm going to kill you, because that is a threat of violence. The laws in the US stand as this, I cannot say "Go kill Timmy" but I can say "I think Timmy should be killed". I agree with it being legal to believe in the Nazi ideology. But to use your example I do not agree that it should be illegal to say "All Muslims should be killed" The reason why that should be legal is because if you do not allow that then you do not truly have freedom of speech. Freedom of speech was designed to protect offensive and unpopular speech, You do not need freedom of speech for things that everyone agrees with.
2019-04-24 02:40
 | 
Denmark sNju 
You can say whatever you want, as long as you don't say that you want a specific person or group of people killed. If that is the one thing you want to fight, to have "true" freedom of speech, then you will fight that battle alone. All of Europe agrees on this, and even a lot of Americans agree on this. You need laws to protect the minorities, or we will not have learned anything from the millions of people who died in the 20th century.
2019-04-24 02:44
I understand what you are trying to say but just because a lot of people agree on something that does not make it right. Most people agreed with slavery a long time ago, that didn't make it right. Don't you think that is a little racist? That these minorities are so fragile that they need specials laws for them that don't apply to everyone? Why are they less capable of handling that than someone who is not a minority?
2019-04-24 02:50
 | 
Denmark sNju 
These hate speech laws are not meant only to protect minorities. But protect groups of people in general. Just like you can't just say that you want all white people dead.
2019-04-24 02:54
Okay, I would disagree with that as well, but that's not what you said. You said there needs to be laws to protect minorities. Doesn't that seems racist?
2019-04-24 02:56
 | 
Denmark sNju 
It's exactly not racist because the same law protects all races. It's like it's illegal to punch someone in the face, but that law never protects people that are 2 meters tall, and have a black belt in Karate.. Just because one group rarely needs to be protected against hate speech, doesn't mean they're not protected.
2019-04-24 02:59
No, I don't mean the law. I meant what you said. Dont you think you saying that minorities need legal protection speech is racist? I'm not saying your racist, I dont think you are. But wouldn't that seem racist? Also I do want to say, this started out not very good but it has been a good conversation towards the end.
2019-04-24 03:02
Please research Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden and Julian Assange and then stop talking about freedom of speach in other countries. Your country has freedom of speach applied to corporations, so they can pour endless amounts of money into politics and make all the policies about greed. Your country has become cancer. GL HF.
2019-04-26 22:12
Lol You bring up 3 extreme cases, when in your country you can literally be prosecuted for being mean to people. Have fun with your shit government censoring you.
2019-04-26 23:02
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Why have you never won a war then? I'll give you a small part of WW2, but Japan had to bomb Pearl Harbor before you pussy ass cunts would show up. And at that time Russia and the UK had already weakened the Nazis completely. But after WW2, you lost everything you ever tried. Faked a war against Vietnam, got your ass raped, had to flee. Iraq, had to fake WMD's, and you turned a somewhat stable region completely upside down, resulting in ISIS. Afghanistan, you did shit, you fought a bunch of farmers that were more occupied fucking their goats than trying to kill you. One of my sergeants was a specially trained bodyguard protecting VIP's in Iraq (like when politicians visited), and he told stories about how a US vehicle would get hit by an IED, and they always drove right up next to it with another vehicle, and the enemies would quickly learn this, and just place two IED's. They took out so many US soldiers because they are fucking unable to think and act out of their own free will. They had to be micromanaged by higher ranked personnel, and they had to follow orders from higher up, and ... you get the point. Danish soldiers are widely regarded as some of the best trained professional armies in the world. Our special forces are often used to train other countries special forces. And our army have been feared many places in the world because we have a law, about protecting the Queen with lethal force, meaning we can shoot to kill without getting orders from above to return fire. So when soldiers from other countries had to hide and await orders before they could return fire, Danish soldiers could fight back everything. Anything else you wish to be educated about? And no shit sherlock, a country of 300 million will not be a problem for a country of 5 million.
2019-04-24 02:20
Lol you think you are educating me when you think you have freedom of speech lolololol. First of all, I couldnt care less about your anecdotal story about your sergeant. If Denmark's military is so good then why do you guys need the United States to defend you? Are you really trying to argue that the USA doesn't have the best military in the world? If you are then you are just plain wrong... There is a reason our president is the most powerful man in the world. The United States can wipe any country off the face of the earth in 2 months max.
2019-04-24 02:24
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Dude, you live in a bubble. The Chinese Army is bigger than the US. And 10-20 years ago I'd agree, your military was superior. But now? You're all fucked if China decides to fuck you over.
2019-04-24 02:31
They have more active military personnel. But I didn't say we had the biggest military. I said we had the best. As it ranks right now, #1 is the USA, #2 is Russia, and #3 is China.
2019-04-24 02:33
 | 
Denmark sNju 
China is way ahead of Russia. What, are you gonna fight them with your new F35? That shit is fucking useless. China is developing modern military at the speed of light. Look where a lot of new tech is coming from. China is just smart enough to keep it all inside China. They're so big they don't need to sell their stuff to Europe. Noone knows who is #1 right now between China and the US. There's only one way to find out.
2019-04-24 02:41
Well sure we can speculate all we want, but as it stands right know with the information available to us, the USA has the best military. That may change in the future but when looking at all the available information we have the best military.
2019-04-24 02:45
explain how the united states are defending Denmark ????? USA have 0 troops in Denmark, stay mad that we have a much much much higher quality of life than you'll ever have numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_c.. no. 1 vs no. 13 hahahaha your freedom seems to also only be relevant for certain ppl as blacks are regularly shot dead by the police due to their skin color what a free country u have retard
2019-04-24 02:35
We pay your defense budget, you're welcome. That is a completely lie, black people are not regularly shot for unjustified reasons. This is a very rare occurrence. Our criminal justice system does not discriminate on race. It just so happens that 14% of the population commit about 50% of the murder.
2019-04-24 02:43
 | 
Denmark sNju 
What?! Where did you get that sick idea :-D Trump is trying to make all the NATO members spend more. You're not paying anything for us.
2019-04-24 02:48
Hes trying because every other country has not been contributing their fair share. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong but, the USA pays more into NATO than every other country combined.
2019-04-24 02:53
 | 
Denmark sNju 
The US spends more on their military budget based on their GDP than pretty much anyone in the world. That's like a group of friends going out, and you have that one friend who just loves to spend a lot of money (that he doesn't have, he owes it all to the bank), and he tries to push everyone else into buying a lot of bottles, when the rest of the group just wants to hang out with a few beers.
2019-04-24 02:57
Yea that is true. We do spend more on our military than any other country in terms of GDP. The reason for that is because you make your military as strong as possible so you never have to use it. So are you saying that if the USA decided to put as much money into NATO as Denmark does you would support it?
you dont pay for our defense budget u absolute retard, but dumb american fat fks seem to think that its a good idea to move troops into the east european countries and now ur downS president is bitching about having to pay for it lmfao no1 gonna pay you for that shit, cause there is no purpose for the american retard soldiers for being there, the only reason america wants them there is because they have no other job for them....its so sad ur country literally depends on warfare. A lie ? the internet is flooded with stories like bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46187460 there have been several protests about this in ur country, but very rare occurrence? yeah right.
2019-04-24 02:52
Well you are just obviously not educated on that topic lol. You link to 1 time it happened lol. Just because there are protests that doesn't mean that the shooting was not justified. People rioted when Michael Brown was shot justifiably.
2019-04-24 02:55
im not educated on the topic? meanwhile u provide no sources to back up your claims - how would usa even be able to pay for our defense you have the biggest debt in the history of the world
NATO, look it up.
2019-04-24 03:00
your president is bitching trying to make other countries pay more, still doesnt prove the usa pays for the danish defense - wouldnt make sense either we have a way healthier economy
2019-04-24 03:08
The USA has the biggest economy the world has ever seen. You must not understand what NATO is.
2019-04-24 03:12
i wrote healthy economy not biggest
2019-04-24 03:13
You shouldn't hate on us because of this. You're getting free healthcare and education because you barely have to pay anything for defense. Meanwhile we gotta suffer because of it. Would you really insult someone who's handing you free money? That's kinda embarrassing dude.
2019-04-24 04:28
 | 
Denmark sNju 
Are you aware that Denmark lost the most soldiers per capita, in Afghanistan? We might be small, but we did our part helping the US in their wars. Never try and say we don't deserve what we have, or don't fight for it. Because that's just a lie. politiken.dk/newsinenglish/art4788127/De..
2019-04-24 18:33
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Give us 10 years and well get that free money from germany instead. Then the US can do whatever the fuck they want with their money.
2019-04-25 00:14
Lmao ya'll getting free money from everyone...
2019-04-25 00:15
we're paying 2% bnp as the deal is with NATO #fact, USA do however not fulfill the climate agreement, embarrassing dude embarrasing
2019-04-25 06:57
I'm not saying I agree with Trump not signing the climate deal. But, it literally hasn't done anything whatsoever anyway. It was just a way for European service based economies to pat themselves on the back for their lack of emissions despite the fact that they don't really produce anything anyway.
2019-04-25 08:35
it hasnt done anything, what does that even mean? are u one of those GlObAl WaRnInG iS A hOaX - in that case ill just stop replying, also "dont rly produce anything", thats funny considering US imports more stuff from Europe than the other way
2019-04-25 09:12
Denmark's economy is 75% service based, this is just a fact. Climate Change is real, but what did the Paris Climate Deal actually do in terms of impact. If you want to reply to this please do it on another one of my comments, I can't read this anymore
2019-04-25 09:14
ill reply here instead - the climate deal resulted in signed agreements of all participants with set goals for each country e.g. france no longer using coal to produce electricity after 2022 the fact of the matter is the european countries have had much more focus on renewable energy (in Denmark 50% of all electricity is produced by renewable energy compared to USA's 10%) - the reason for Trump not agreeing to this is because he is afraid it will hurt the growth of america, similar to the reasons China gives, which causes a massive problem for the rest of the world
2019-04-25 09:52
Dude, honestly I'll admit the quality of life in the US is pretty shit right now, but our military is definitely world class. Those "rice farmers" had a slogan that went something like this: born in the North to die in the South. They had zero regard for their lives and their leader was a genius at Sun Tzu style guerrilla tactics. The US still never lost an open battle with them even when we were ambushed during the Tet Offensive. Saying the US military is weak is pure ignorance, but I can understand if you said it because the guy you're arguing against is pissing you off.
2019-04-24 04:00
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
And ignoring the fact that danish special forces is one of the best trained in the world is also pure ignorance.
2019-04-25 00:16
I'm aware of the Danish Frogman, but they're not gonna win any battles against a large military.
2019-04-25 00:18
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
But im pretty sure that we tried to compare quality with quality, not quanity. We get more from each individual soldier compared to the us.
2019-04-25 00:36
Lmao are you serious? I'll admit Denmark has a higher QoL than the US, but this an unbelievable amount of arrogance... There are probably over a million people in America with real battle experience. US special forces are insanely battle hardened. When was the last time a Dane even saw battle? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_invasion_of.. By being steamrolled by Nazi Germany?
2019-04-25 00:42
are you fking dumb, when was the last time a dane even saw a battle - ehm Iraq, Afganistan - you know the wars USA started on false alligations, because your countrys economy is depended on warfare... its honestly hillarious how joining the army in the US is considered something to be proud of
2019-04-25 07:01
Lmao it can't compare to the sheer amount of battle hardened US troops. Your Afgan troop deployment numbers in the 1000s, the small percentage of those 1000s who even see combat if any aren't gonna make a difference. Comparing the Danish military to the US military on any metric is a joke: US soldiers have more battle experience, more men, etc... You're literally comparing a nation of 5 million to a nation of over 300 million militarily, and keep in mind America has a largest military budget in the world by far. Meanwhile Denmark focuses on social programs and relies on the US to defend them. And I'm the idiot for saying the US is better on every metric, dude this isn't the fucking viking age, Scandinavia is about as weak as it gets militarily. Get your head out your ass...
2019-04-25 08:32
You literally wrote "when was the last time a dane even saw battle" - i gave u examples of that which led to you comparing the size of the american army with the danish army....what?? also speaking about making a difference, you rly think their countries are better off now than they were before being bombed to hell?, non of the troops made any positive difference And we "rely on the US to defend us" - against who exactly? this whole idea that you americans have about saving the world or w/e is pretty delusional, i see americans on these forums who honestly think they single handedly won ww2 Focusing on social programs and the well being of the citizens is what any developed country with respect for its citizens should be doing, but sure the US wins the biggest army awards, surely something the average american appreciates
2019-04-25 08:49
I don't think America won WW2, we did our part for sure, secondary to the Red Army though. I'm not comparing size at all, the average American soldier is more likely to be battle hardened than the average Danish soldier. Dude if you consider a few hundred Danes at best seeing any kind of real combat a big deal you're really on the losing side of this argument.
2019-04-25 08:55
The brits 100% had a bigger impact in the European side of the war as well, they were the only reason US soldiers could even enter france, go read up on operation fortitude im on the losing side, yet you ignored most of what i just wrote lmfao, i gave you examples of danish soldiers being in combat then u keep comparing numbers and saying YeAh BuT mOrE amErICaNs HaVe BeEn iN cOmBat which wasnt the subject. You asked when the last time a dane was in combat, i gave u the answer /gg /closed
2019-04-25 09:04
"We get more from each individual soldier compared to the us." You made this initial claim and I'm disputing it. This claim is clearly completely unfounded and untrue, yet you keep clinging onto the fact that a few hundred Danes have seen combat as if that matters. The average Danish soldier is of lower quality in terms of combat capability than the average American soldier, that's all I'm trying to prove. If you want to dispute that instead of replying with something like oH yEaH bUt i PrOvEd DaNeS sAw CoMbAT rEcEnTlY every comment that would be nice.
2019-04-25 09:04
are you srs, i didnt write that??? perhaps some other dane did, i only answered to your "when was the last time a Dane saw combat" and then the nazi bullshit u wrote. yeah the americans have more experience in fighting un coordinated farmers, congratz
2019-04-25 09:08
Tbh I can't even tell the difference between you guys anymore. All of you are getting so mad I'm arguing with like 3 of your rn. My bad you didn't say that. But, still I really don't think a couple hundred soldiers really matters. It's greater than zero, but it's still zero in terms of actual impact. The base principle of my point stands, but I will admit I'm technically wrong. I really don't think a few hundred soldiers or maybe a 1000 who've seen light combat will really matter. Unless you disagree with that pretty reasonable compromise, we can end this argument.
2019-04-25 09:12
when i scroll through this thread i see americans calling denmark a fascist country without basic human rights, but we're the ones who are mad LUL, but sure lets close it
2019-04-25 09:16
I don't think that, I just don't think Denmark's military is anything great. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but a lot of you guys seem convinced you have a world class military in terms of training and quality.
2019-04-25 09:18
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
We have officers overseas in many different countries and many different conflicts. Our officers primary goal however is to try to maintain peace in regions with conflict. Here. Take a look at all of our official and public missions right now. .forsvaret.dk/viden-om/opgaver/kort/Page..
2019-04-25 08:19
we have enough freedom of speech that some guy can litterally whipe his ass with the quran on live television without anything happening - i would love to see an american pull that off - would probably end up being shot immediately or trigger a new 9/11 lmfao - ur country is filled with trigger happy sociopaths who wouldnt think twice about killing u for some hand changes - hows that for living in a "free country".
2019-04-24 01:49
We can do that and a lot more here. You can literally be jailed in your country for being mean lol. It is so sad how I know more about your country than you do.
bE JaIlEd fOr bEiNg mEaN, way to misinterpret being racist, all tho it doesnt surprise me an american who stands up for racism you dont know shit, u just got called out above for not knowing the shit u quoted was removed in 2017 hahahahahahaha american education at its finest (or couldnt you afford that ? lmfao
2019-04-24 01:56
Hahaha. Thanks for proving my point you want people to be jailed for having a difference of opinion.
2019-04-24 01:57
thank you for proving my point americans are all for racism - no wonder ur country is in ruins, stories like bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46187460 are a daily thing in ur dogshit country
2019-04-24 02:06
An unfortunate minority of cops are control freaks or people who were losers in highschool and want their turn to be the bully. Most cops are good people, but the system fails to weed out bad cops and stuff like this happens.
2019-04-24 04:31
Dude if you wanna argue with these guys stop bringing up a law that was fucking repealed. It just makes your position look weak...
2019-04-24 04:01
There was 1 that was and 1 that wasn't. They had 2 different laws, now they have 1 that still puts regulations on freedom of speech in regards to hate speech. You should read the whole thing and do research before you try to say someone position is weak. The argument is just as strong as before it doesnt matter if they ban 1 thing or 5000 things, it is still not freedom of speech.
2019-04-24 04:04
I read it over on Wikipedia and you have a point, but it's not 1 in 5000 things, it's more like 1 in 2. In the US hate speech is technically allowed, but don't be shocked if you're out of a job because of it. Hate speech is basically banned here because there's no laws protecting open racists and other bigots from their employers. I guess you could say there's a philosophical or theoretical difference since it's not actually illegal, but still it may as well be banned here too. In reality it barely makes a difference...
2019-04-24 04:10
Well sure you can be fired for saying racist things but that is not a legal consequence because it is not illegal. Well it does make a big difference. Now Denmark has laws that ban speech, which allows them to ban other types of speech. It becomes a slippery slope then you give the government the power to control what you can and cannot say or hear.
2019-04-24 04:21
I understand your first point, but still the average person in America wouldn't fucking dare start spewing hate speech publicly because it basically ruins your life. Your second point doesn't make any sense: it's not like their hate speech laws are new as far as I'm aware of. And they went in the right direction by repealing their blasphemy laws very recently they're actually headed in the right direction, hence not a slippery slope. I'm not really sure what kind of point you're trying to make, but saying the US is better off than Denmark because hate speech is technically not banned here is ridiculous. The US is basically going to the shitter on every QoL metric, pointing out a technicality isn't really helping our case.
2019-04-24 04:26
I agree that most people wouldn't do that, and they shouldn't because it is a terrible thing to do. The point I was making with the slippery slope is that there is precedent in Danish law that allows the banning of speech, meaning that the hate speech laws can change depending on who is in power. I'm saying the USA is better than Denmark because we have basic human rights and they do not. I dont see why you are using "technically not banned", it is not banned, at all. Not even close to being banned. There is no law in the USA against hate speech, there just isn't. I have other reason's why the USA is better than Denmark if you want to hear them.
Most people in America don't spew hate speech because it's a terrible thing to do. But, a very small minority don't do it out of fear. This is just a reality, a hate speech law in America would basically be redundant because of the behavior of most employers. I already know you're gonna bring up tax, but the social mobility in America is pretty atrocious. And you can start a business in Denmark too without having to worry about eating dandelions and grass for the rest your life because it failed. And Denmark actually has a pretty low corporate tax rate so their taxes don't affect businesses. It's just a personal tax rate on salaries, a lot of which goes into social services.
2019-04-24 04:41
Why would I bring up tax? But I know that Denmark has low corporate tax right, and I think that is a great thing. The USA should lower their corporate tax rate to around what Denmark has. By social mobility do you mean economic mobility? If thats what you are talking about then that is not true at all. The USA has tremendous economic mobility.
2019-04-24 04:53
If you weren't referring to that what about the US makes better than Denmark. I literally have an Indian friend who told me his relatives in India have stopped trying to come here because they think they'll be better off in India. That's the fucking level we've sunk to...
2019-04-24 04:58
Well we have the biggest economy the world has ever seen. We have the best military the world has ever seen. Most medical innovation comes from the United States.
2019-04-24 05:01
I really don't see how any of that benefits the American people directly. And Denmark is apart of NATO so they basically have protection from our military anyway. This technology will probably be bought by Danish hospitals whose citizens will have free access to it. If we're measuring from the QoL of the average person, which is the only metric that matters to the average person obviously, the US is complete dogshit compared to Denmark.
2019-04-24 05:04
I dont care what the average person thinks. That could not be less relevant. How do you not see how us having the biggest economy in the world as an advantage to the United States? Just because they are part of NATO that doesn't mean Denmark has the strongest military. Their country didn't build the best military of all time, we did it on our own. We can defend ourselves, Denmark cannot. Also 1 other thing I forgot to mention is our 2nd amendment/ the right to bear arms. This is a fundamental human right that Denmark does not have.
2019-04-24 05:10
You and I clearly have fundamental differences on what makes a country great or not. There's really no point arguing about it. I don't see having a huge economy while the average person isn't doing very well as a positive.
2019-04-24 05:12
The average person is doing well in America. We have a higher average income than Denmark as well.
2019-04-24 05:15
you have a much MUCH lower average income than Denmark, and your country is inflated with homeless ppl,
2019-04-24 12:50
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Look. Im aware that US have very corrupt politicians and a broken democratic system but in denmark we have the least corrupt politicians in the world and the guy voted in will actually be the one voted in. And we're actually able to vote for 10 or more different beliefs rather than 3 very generalizing ones.
2019-04-25 00:23
What does this have to do with anything? In the USA the person that gets voted in gets voted in... What are you talking about?
2019-04-25 00:29
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Oh so thats why the majority voted hillary as president?
2019-04-25 00:37
So? You are aware the United States is not a democracy right? We are a Constitutional Republic. Mob rule is terrible idea because then the whole election would be decided by a few cities. Our system gives people in smaller states power rather than just ignoring 90% of the country.
2019-04-25 00:47
"then the whole election would be decided by a few cities" - do ppl in USA vote based on which city they're from LMFAO, every person have a vote in Denmark and they each count equally, like they should
2019-04-25 07:03
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
You are aware that the leader of a consitutional republic is decided via democracy, oligarchy and autocracy right? And I'm 100% sure that it is neither decided by inheritance or a small group of people (Well. Actually it is decided by the richest 1% who'll just pay off the senate to do what they want) and I'm pretty sure USA isn't a absolute monarchy or a dictatorship. USA is a democracy. It is a flawed and dying democracy, but it is a democracy. What you're saying with the electorates is only there to ensure that an individual won't just completely ignore the countryside and focus on 5 major cities. But this system literally say that the opinions and ideals of people living in the countryside is more valuable than those living in big cities. How is that in any way fair? Imo the best thing that US could do is make everything except foreign policies to state matters. So each state will be able to decide everything that isn't related to foreign countries for themself and then a federal government will only focus on foreign matters. This way each individual election of each state will matter more towards the quality of life in each state and then the federal election of a guy who'll be secretary of the federal state. It is not the best solution but i think it's the best realistic solution. I'd actually genuinely like to hear your opinion on that solution.
2019-04-25 09:16
You called the US a democracy... Conversation over, you obviously do not know wtf you are talking about...
2019-04-25 14:37
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
I do indeed know what I'm talking about. I know how the electoral college works and it works in a somewhat democratic way. If 51% of california voted for Clinton as president then all 55 of their electoral votes will go to him instead of just 28 of them. Making every single one who voted for Trump completely irrelevant. Or that is usually how it works as the electorates in theory doesn't have to vote for the one selected by the majority of the state population. Maybe I should have clarified. I think the electoral college is a broken system. Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump and yet because of the electoral system Trump became president.
2019-04-25 14:51
There are things that are not perfect about the electoral college but it is by far a better idea than mob rule. If we had mob rule then the whole election would pretty much be decided by a few states and leave the other 40 being useless.
2019-04-25 14:53
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
This is why I think the option I proposed would work better though. You would still have your big military, you'd have more local state run governance with more opportunity of improving quality of life while still keeping your freedom ideals if thats the wish of the majority in that state. Then "mob rule" as you call it would be more in control of what happens to their own state and each state would be in full focus according to the resources they have and thus preventing all the tax money being spent on other states than your own. Granted, the states would be more divided and less of a unified country but I still think it would work better in all ways than the current system does.
2019-04-25 15:05
It seems like an interesting idea, I'd have to do a little bit more research into the idea to give a good opinion on it.
2019-04-25 15:31
So you support freedom of speech unless it doesn’t align with your ideals? Like it or not racists have the same basic natural rights that we do. However, it becomes a problem when a person presents a ‘clear and imminent danger’ to public safety through either their actions or their words.
2019-04-24 02:09
Denmark is the no1 defendre of freedom of speech against fascist countries in the middle east #fact - the funny thing is this whole post shows how the US do NOT have freedom of speech, your not allowed to speak poorly about Israel. Also this dumb fk Project|7, actually called denmark a fascist country for having a law against hate speech haha lmfao, how dumb can u be, but sadly its expected from an arrogant american who've never been outside of the states and accept everything fox news, the most biased propoganda filled media in the western world, says without hesitations
2019-04-25 07:09
I wasn’t slandering Denmark or saying America has better policies, this is a bullshit law imo, I was just disagreeing with the sentiment of how people should be oppressed for having a different opinion, no matter how controversial. And btw I don’t know how it is in DK but Fox isn’t the only omega biased media site in the US, most networks are very clearly either Liberal or Conservative. CNN even mistranslated a Mexican speaking Spanish to make it seem like they were asking for help when they weren’t. However, I don’t think teachers should be allowed to slander Israel while in school, although its bs that they can’t say anything even out of work. imo teacher’s jobs are to teach students things unbiased, so then the students can make independent educated opinions.
2019-04-25 07:25
No freedom of speech? LUL! Ever heard of the Mohammad Crisis? Wops, Denmark is protecting freedom of speech and have always done.
2019-04-24 05:42
freedom of speech comes from an american lul... dudu u say the hard r in front of 2 black ppl and ur life is over
2019-04-24 12:43
+111111
2019-04-24 12:50
That doesn't make it illegal.
2019-04-24 14:14
ThAt DoEsNt MAkE It IlLeGaL - no it just means ur dead if u say so hahahha lmfao - also this whole post just proved you dont have freedom of speech, your not allowed to speak poorly of Israel... /Closed
2019-04-25 07:11
If we didn't care about people we wouldn't have come to Europe in WW2 to save your ass.
2019-04-24 01:36
Stfu and pay china their money back now!!!!
2019-04-24 01:37
uno reverse card
2019-04-24 01:38
Oki pennys
2019-04-24 01:39
Tbf I'm pretty sure out "debt" to China are basically treasury bonds bought by Chinese investors. I don't think a bond really counts as debt and Chinese investors putting a trillion dollars into US treasury bonds is a testament in the international community's faith in the US paying back those bonds eventually.
2019-04-24 04:04
u still needed to fight on the side of the ussr to beat one country lul such heroes
2019-04-24 12:45
I'm sorry but when did Japan and Germany become one country?
2019-04-24 23:43
yes, attacking the germany that was already losing to the soviets from "behind" at the end of the war is such a nice and life saver act from the us...
2019-04-25 00:14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease You know that the whole reason why the soviets came back was because we supplied them with resources right..... Learn your history first kid. Edit: going to include this source too rbth.com/defence/2016/03/14/lend-lease-h.. cry is free
2019-04-25 01:42
oh, u supplied em, what a nice way to claim the victory for a war... also, can u tell me how many eu countries had to fall, until the good and savior us declared war on germany? half the eu was occupied by germany when the us was doin nothing until they were practically attacked by japan and even then, germany declared war on the us and not inversely... if the us really had cared that much about the eu and not about germanys empire, they shoulda come a little bit earlier, dont u think?
2019-04-25 11:07
Ok it's pretty obvious you have no idea what was going on during the time. The whole reason why the US didn't join earlier was because the American people were against joining the war, trust me when I say that the US government REALLY WANTED to join the war. If anything you should be thanking Japan for bombing us, that was the only way the American people would've accepted going to war. Supplying countries with supplies was the most we could do before joining the war.Technically what our president was doing was illegal because the US Senate passed an Act that basically said that the US would stay out of the war and wouldn't give aid to either side.
2019-04-26 01:56
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Yes, you were very good at shooting tanks without oil and ammo, planes without oil and ammo and men without food, good job. Oh wait! The soviets did most of that.
2019-04-25 00:26
I wonder who supplied the Soviets with the resources needed to turn the tide of the war...... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease You really need to learn your history buddy before you say anything. Edit: going to include this source too rbth.com/defence/2016/03/14/lend-lease-h.. cry is free
2019-04-25 01:42
So i wonder who the heroes were, the men who fought and killed the nazi armies (the soviets) or the pussies that hid behind and SuPpLiEd ReSsOuRcEs - btw USA did not even decleare war on Germany until Japan bombed ur habor and even then it was Germany who decleared war on USA first - this happened 6 years into the war LUL also, the only reason why the invasion of Normandy was even remotely successful was because of operation fortitude en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fortitud.. made by the brits to mislead the German army away from Normandy - you basically didnt have to fight anyone LMFAO
2019-04-25 07:19
At this point I'm just going to stop replying, there's no point in trying to have an educational conversation with someone who can't even spell declared, resources, or harbor right.
2019-04-25 07:52
i wrote that in like 10 sec lol - how many languages do u speak btw ??? just curious but i guess theres nothing rly u can say to my message /gg cry is free
2019-04-25 08:36
I speak English, Spanish, French, German, Vietnamese, and a little bit of Russian. And there is more I can say to your message but I'm not going to waste any more time responding since you're too simple-minded to accept historical facts and read up on your history.
2019-04-26 01:47
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
Ofc the americans supplied a lot of stuff to the allies and soviets but it doesn't change the fact that the allies still weakened germany a shit ton before the US even joined the war. And even though the US gave supplies to soviets (Which still was necessary) doesn't mean that the US won the war single-handily. The US wouldn't have won such a war without the efforts made by the rest of the allies and vice-versa. Also, it's not fair that you had german scientist who were willing to make Captain America for you (and the a-bomb).
2019-04-25 09:26
1. I agree with your first statement but saying that the US didn't do anything relevant is far from the truth, you have to remember that Europe wasn't the only place battles were being fought. As far as I'm concerned the US had to deal with Japan all by themselves in Asia. 2. Saying that the supplies weren't necessary isn't true rbth.com/defence/2016/03/14/lend-lease-h.. That article talks about how the Russians tried to cover up how much impact the American supplies had on the war. 3. You realize that the whole reason why those German scientists came to the US was because the Germans were killing off Jewish people and leading figures right?
2019-04-26 01:44
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
1. And I never denied that the Americans didn't help. I merely stated that it was a war won by the effort of severel major countries, not just one. 2. And as I said, the americans supplies was one of the many major factors to why they won the war. 3. That was kinda a joke but ok. And a lot of countries helped against Japan. The Dutch, the Russians, the Chinese and the British Commonwealth. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_War
2019-04-26 08:56
Ok, I'll admit I over exaggerated the part about the US being the sole country against Japan, HOWEVER, the US was the still main country going against Japan in Asia by FAR
2019-04-26 10:57
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
you sound like a straight retarded progressive, no surprise why dont you move to africa if you like people of color so much xD
2019-04-23 21:47
You sound like you have never been to America. I moved here from France five years ago. I love it.
2019-04-24 04:44
True, lots of taco bell make your country the best country on earth.
2019-04-23 19:53
Yes men))
2019-04-23 19:55
gla1ve | 
Denmark flapdur 
And that´s how Bush and Trump got elected. People don´t care ...
2019-04-24 01:33
Actually trumps about a 1000x better then bush economy doing very well record lowest unemployment he may be a retard but hes not quite as bad as you would think if you would actually look at what hes done. and not just judge on what media says.
2019-04-24 02:47
He is a complete moron. That means it has nothing to do with him, if it happens that the economy is doing better. By the way, it isn't. Wall street stocks are up, which is what you are referring to. How does that benefit people without stocks, which is 90% of the population? Now, if you really want to prove to me that he is not stupid, please show me ONE video of him, saying something that's really innovative and shows his intelligence..
2019-04-24 20:56
you really have no idea he may be a dumb ass but hes doing really well whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-acco.. theres a few for you. Obama was terrible and at least trump has done alot of good. May be the worst speaker and media president we have had but he gets quite a bit of shit done.
2019-04-24 23:19
 | 
Denmark MeToxi 
I'd rather have a buffet than a shit tbh.
2019-04-25 09:40
You say that I don't have any idea? Please show me the video of him saying anything remotely intelligent. I am still waiting for that. It's funny how he still has a base that supports him, but noone can come up with a video of him saying anything useful or intelligent. He never worked for a living and has no idea how it is to be a working man or woman. Who the fuck would want that greedy bastard as a president?
2019-04-25 15:04
ur country is a socialist shithole with crippling taxes lol dont talk. idk why ur being so toxic, he's not a nationalist or anything he's just saying that he's proud of his home which everyone should be.
2019-04-24 00:59
"socialist shithole" - u watch fox news a lot ? hahaha typical american propaganda bullshit, denmark is far above usa on any list that indicates quality of life so stfu u toxic little fagget
2019-04-24 01:23
this is what i mean lol. danes and all scandinavians are just toxic egotistical elitists. no country is the best, every country has upsides and downsides. there's nothing wrong with being proud of where ur from, no matter what situation the country is in. scandinavian countries have higher quality of life but that's just because they're smaller and less diverse. we don't have free healthcare (yet, fingers crossed for a president who isn't autistic) but the government also doesn't steal half of our money.
2019-04-24 01:30
+1 really not a fair argument about quality of life when comparing a country with 5 million people vs 320 million
2019-04-24 02:22
Germany has a population of 80 million, and their QoL is way better than the U.S. Stop defending a broken system.
2019-04-24 03:57
Not defending the system just pointing out that its not a fair comparison and again Us population is still more than 3x Germany's so that is expected
2019-04-24 06:34
Not really. It's definitely fair because the U.S isn't special, it's just corrupt to the core compared to developed countries. transparency.org/cpi2018
2019-04-24 07:28
This wasn't even the argument and on this most of Europe is more corrupt than the US. So what are you trying to prove here?
2019-04-24 07:57
I said developed countries. Western Europe/northern Europe is way better than the US
2019-04-24 09:48
Why does the size of the country matter? Especially since the US is broken up into 50 states each with somewhat autonomous administration of their region. Some upper end states like the New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, etc... probably have a similar quality of life to Denmark more or less. But, states like Louisiana and Alabama are practically gonna have third world conditions at this rate.
2019-04-24 04:15
Right but thats what I'm saying, when people compare them they don't split it up into states and look at the United States as a whole and so the worse states are going to bring down the overall average. Plus number of people matters when talking about this becuase when comparing its not broken up and so yes you're going to have more people on average with a worse quality of life than Denmark because the sample size is SO much larger in the US.
2019-04-24 06:29
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
+1
2019-04-24 02:49
Just ignore them, typical brainwashed kids who think Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are intellectuals. These are the same people who support perpetual wars and then go and ask "how do we pay for socialized healthcare".
2019-04-24 03:55
Ben Shapiro has some okay points sometimes, but he says dumb shit all the time. And his supporters always defend him with crap like "he graduated Harvard Law in his early 20's, who the fuck are you?"
2019-04-24 04:17
I don't hate the guy, I just don't like people taking his word as gospel.
2019-04-24 04:19
Yeah true, smart guy with some good points sometimes. He's basically a generic right winger though.
2019-04-24 04:19
No. 1 on quality of life, something the US have never nor ever will achieve numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_c.. stay mad kid
2019-04-24 12:53
I was asking what he was proud of. I could ask you the same thing evidently. Racisme, narcissism, waging wars on innocent civilans, no healthcare for middle and lower classes, extremely high drug prices or the scumbag greedy misoginyst that currently holds office? If it is not any of these topics please enlighten me.
2019-04-24 20:47
Crippling taxes? I care for my fellow people and the less fortunate. I pay 41% in income tax and that leaves me just around $8000 a month working around 35 hours/week, which admittedly is a bit over average. I got paid around $1000 a month to take my college degree. How much do you have left after taxes and how much of that goes to education, healthcare, drugs etc, vacation and how many hours would someone earning over $12000/month have to work/week. I have plenty of opportunity to move to the US through my job if I wanted to, but that is not going to happen.
2019-04-24 21:05
+1 great post
2019-04-25 00:06
lets see here, your GPU probably is american, CPU is american, your computer is operated on an american operating system, you are on a website dedicated to an american game, your phone is american, basically every esport is american. da fk would you plebs do without us
2019-04-26 01:49
So, which one of these feats did you play a role in? I guess you didn't, so why the fuck are you proud? I stated, "what recent history makes you proud to be an american?". He responded, tax breaks for entrepreneurs. You should go vote if you are of age. Or see your country deteriorate.
2019-04-26 21:35
 | 
Israel wetz 
+1 I am proud of you
2019-04-23 21:01
I am feeling thank you
2019-04-23 21:02
 | 
Israel Baitlander 
Yikes
2019-04-24 13:00
 | 
United States southamerican 
WTF, thats literally slavery
2019-04-23 19:14
the future will bring us more together and go away from corrupted politicians and people will rule again.
2019-04-23 19:16
Lol. Yeah, right.
2019-04-23 19:27
Their time will come. With the internet, people are more aware of what the reality is.
2019-04-23 19:19
eeeeeehm...what? With the internet, it is so much harder to find real news, everything is biased and leaves out information to further their agenda
2019-04-23 19:21
 | 
Romania themightyflea 
it's not hard at all. It's so easy to see through bullshit if you have half a brain
2019-04-23 19:25
If you take your time and check it, yes. But there is so much bullshit floating around and many people just don't take that time and believe what they read.
2019-04-23 19:28
 | 
Romania themightyflea 
dont even have to check it. You just hear a news (which 90% of the times is biased or half the story) and instantly figure out the whole story using reason and common sense
If you think that is enough, then you definitely have fallen for countless of stories
 | 
Romania themightyflea 
obviously i have fallen for media bullshit stories when i was younger as everyone does but i learned it's a business before everything else
2019-04-23 19:40
true :D
2019-04-23 19:30
I think Louisiana might have about half a brain if you add everyone in the state up.
Definitely much easier to find the truth now than before, when your only option was Jewish media. Also people are able to talk about the issue without facing OMG ANTI-SEMITE EVIIIIIIL backlash.
2019-04-23 19:29
Oh you mean with this context of Israel? I thought you meant infos in general
2019-04-23 19:30
+1 Unbiased journalism is dead, now we just have shitty tabloids that only push their own radically biased agendas.
2019-04-24 02:28
Bring back the caliphate <3
2019-04-23 19:27
israel conrol usa so obvious
2019-04-23 19:32
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
Already illegal in Texas to boycott Israel if you work for the state.
2019-04-23 19:32
F
2019-04-23 20:04
loli | 
United States credit 
it's over
2019-04-23 19:46
land of the free speech they said lul
2019-04-23 19:50
Oh...Everytime Israel gotta be somewhere in the news.
2019-04-23 19:53
 | 
Yugoslavia kief 
stop noticing things you antisemite
2019-04-23 19:56
jewnited states of america
2019-04-23 20:03
 | 
Germany Axel_Voss 
yikes
2019-04-23 20:04
 | 
Canada top_zozzle 
hahahHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA canada is worse though LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE 2ND WORLD NOW BOYS
2019-04-23 20:05
 | 
India LodFresa 
Third world , Indians + Chinese + Arabs
2019-04-24 02:15
Seems pretty stupid. Who even would have thought to do this before they said they can’t?
2019-04-23 20:25
Tell me again about how America isn't a slave state controlled by the Yehudim and how I am just a conspiracy theorist. )))))
2019-04-23 21:07
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
israel 51st state of america
2019-04-23 21:49
+1
2019-04-24 00:40
Do you have any more information on this? Because I don't think public schools should push a political agenda on young children. At the same time, I think everyone has a right to protest, boycott and have freedom of speech. This is a tricky topic. I'd love to know how young the people this person is teaching are.
2019-04-24 00:46
No idea, just came across this thread. But there was some similar stuff in Texas as well. Also from a comment; "My grandma is a typical church-going baby boomer. She used to be a substitute teacher in her free time at a private Christian school and they wanted her to sign a letter basically stating the same thing. She prefers teaching at the local public school better anyway."
2019-04-24 00:49
Well that is a different case. I believe that a private non-government funded school should be allowed to do this. I think any private business is allowed to tell their staff what they cannot do. If I hired someone to teach math at my private school and they go into their class and start talking about politics, I think I should have the right to tell them to stop or they will be fired. I don't, however, think that the government should be allowed to do this. This is a tricky one ill tell you that.
2019-04-24 00:54
 | 
United States Acehavok 
I know it’s fucking stupid. Let’s prevent public employees from exercising free speech. It’s what happens when you let a foreign government lobby your politicians. Anyone who critiques them gets called an anti-semite as if they’re Hitler or some shit.
2019-04-24 01:09
So you think that any public employee should be allowed to say anything they want on the job without any repercussions? Should teachers be allowed to tell their students that black people are inferior? That is protected by freedom of speech but I don't think they should be allowed to tell their students that without repercussions.
2019-04-24 01:33
i don't remember there being any legislation stopping people from boycotting south africa when they had apartheid. funny how they investigate russia for fake collusion, but never investigate Israel for real and blatant collusion.
2019-04-24 02:11
 | 
Lithuania OnyxLT 
the teacher would get fucked up by the nig nogs if the teacher just said niggers are inferior so that's a repercussion to the words you used axaxa
2019-04-24 03:34
And if they did they would be in the wrong, not the teacher. Once you bring violence into something that was violent before then you lose. But I was referring to repercussions in terms of losing their job.
2019-04-24 03:38
 | 
Lithuania OnyxLT 
point is that most people wouldn't say it anyways. This is just criticizing people eg despite 13% of the population 50% crimes its the same case you think that people should lose jobs cause of that. you cant compare a racist remark to this thread.
2019-04-24 03:43
Why not? Do you think school teachers should be allowed to press 1 political ideology on students without presenting the other side?
2019-04-24 03:50
 | 
Lithuania OnyxLT 
you are assuming all questions are biased when they are critiquing an action lmao?
2019-04-24 03:52
When you are talking about politics, yes there will always be bias, which is why if you want to teach about political ideology then you should present both sides or not do it at all. There is a fine line between teaching and activism.
2019-04-24 03:56
 | 
Lithuania OnyxLT 
well if you ban critique you gotta ban the positive things about Israel cause thats political bias to only be able to say positive things about israel.
2019-04-24 03:59
I completely agree. I don't think they should ban critique on anything but I think in publicly funded schools that are funded by people on both sides of the politics, should be required to present both sides if they talk about it at all.
2019-04-24 04:02
 | 
Lithuania OnyxLT 
ye sure but they are only banning the critique so its a bit suspect
2019-04-24 04:03
I would agree with that. They should not allow both sides if they are going to block one of them.
2019-04-24 04:06
 | 
United States Acehavok 
No teacher is saying Jews are inferior. They're talking about how Israel is treating the Palestine people as second class citizens. In general, public employees are protected by the 1st amendment because they are funded publicly thus they abide by laws and the constitution, not private business policies. The only exception typically being hate speech, but even that is pretty blurry because the person has to either resign or be impeached by whoever can get rid of them. Criticizing Israel is not hate speech because they are primarily Jews, that's retarded and it's a scapegoat. It's like playing the black card.
2019-04-25 23:13
I never said there was. Dont put words in my mouth. Also there is no such this as "hate speech" in the US it is not a legally defined term, so saying there is an exception for hate speech is not true because hate speech is not legally defined.
2019-04-26 00:38
 | 
United States Acehavok 
You were just asking if teachers should be able to say that blacks are inferior. No they shouldn’t be able to, hence why I was explaining why teachers are not saying Jews are inferior. Most people would agree saying “Blacks are bad because they are black,” is hate speech. It has no evidence behind it, it’s just hate. You say something like that consistently, you’re going to get kicked out or forced to resign/retire. It’s not hate speech to teach kids about Israel treating Palestinians as second class citizens meanwhile the media paints a picture of Israel being this perfect ally. Thus the government should not prevent them from teaching about it. And I suspect it will be struck down by the Supreme Court once it reaches there.
2019-04-26 01:31
Well, I will at least agree with the last part that it is not hate speech to teach kids about the Israel-Palestine conflict. The issue I have with it is that there is a fine line between teaching and activism. I have no problem with teachers objectively saying what is happening and showing both sides, I do not want activist teachers in public schools.
2019-04-26 01:33
 | 
United States Acehavok 
I’ve read your other comments about it too. The problem with that idea of pure objectivity is that it’s impossible. You literally cannot show every single scrap of evidence or viewpoint within a few hours a week of class, current media can’t even do it. Some kid is always going to complain saying that something is biased because you didn’t bring up x point even if x point is disproving by point 4b etc. That’s the problem I’ve seen in college sociology classes, people will always claim the instructor is bias even if the teacher is using pure statistics and numbers. Not just giving an opinion on that issue.
2019-04-26 01:41
From my understanding, I thought this was not higher education. If this is referring to college students then I have no problem with biased teachers. Also, Of course the teacher shouldn't go over every detail but I think if you point out how Israel treats Palestinians very badly, you should also say that Hamas has said they want to kill all Jews. I would also agree that every person has their biases, you cannot make everything completely unbiased but you should at least be able to show the opposing point of view, if you cannot do that then you are probably a pretty bad teacher.
2019-04-26 01:46
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2019-04-24 01:24
Russia is the best country gtfo
USA WTF doink?
2019-04-24 02:07
loli | 
United States credit 
wtf u doing
2019-04-24 02:10
fat canada lololol
2019-04-24 02:12
 | 
Germany Deutschland! 
respect the juden
2019-04-24 02:51
 | 
Israel Baitlander 
Israel != Juden
2019-04-24 13:01
 | 
Cambodia litdabber21 
2019-04-24 03:26
hyde | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
true
2019-04-27 01:06
Germany tried to warn us but...
2019-04-24 03:32
 | 
United States Libtarded 
For all foreigners who don't know, Louisiana is a shit state. If it weren't for MIssissippi it would be the worst state. It's literally like living in a 3rd world country. If you see states other than Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, or Arkansas do this, then you can be concerned.
 | 
United States t0rror 
This happens in other countries except you get fired when you talk about it. Its supposed to make the companies name not look bad. If you commented online that you hated everyone in isreal you're going to get your job taken away. It doesn't really matter if you sign anything or not.
2019-04-24 04:37
"america best country, only we have freedom of speech"
2019-04-24 13:17
 | 
United States t0rror 
We have freedom of speech but when an employer gets fucked up everybody uses their freedom of speech to stop buying shit from that company that employs that person and start shittalking them on twitter and pressuring them. I’m not sure if this is actually allowed but this stupid thing is because of freedom of speech.
2019-04-24 13:22
imagine being american and actually thinking it's the greatest country on the planet
2019-04-24 04:37
+1 LUL
2019-04-24 04:50
 | 
United States Scvboy1 
"It's all about the Benjamins" - Illhan Omar
2019-04-24 04:52
land of the free
2019-04-24 05:38
flag
2019-04-24 08:04
great response
2019-04-24 16:09
who cares
2019-04-24 08:03
Didn't read the post but we're winning as ALWAYS 😎
2019-04-24 08:11
 | 
United States xiquo 
yo how about instead of being negative boi you just give solution?
2019-04-24 08:24
solution to what lol
2019-04-24 16:08
hyde | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
don't fire people for protesting an ethnostate?
2019-04-27 01:07
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
Always make me laugh how never any Israel flags in these types of threads😎 They know we’re all onto their scheming and deceit😎
2019-04-24 12:36
 | 
Israel Baitlander 
What u mean? I can see a lot of USA flags!
2019-04-24 13:03
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
xaxaxa good one men)))))😎
2019-04-24 14:50
shroud | 
France Vehk 
I guess the US just tries to make sure people keep supporting or remain indifferent to Israel. That way the US can keep their foot on the middle east.
2019-04-24 13:03
if the us didnt wanna support israel, neither the us nor israel would be on the middle east...
2019-04-24 13:31
surely all hltv americans have something to do with it right?
2019-04-24 18:23
what do people have against israel and jews i don't understand
2019-04-24 20:48
Always fun to read about the USA from people who have never been here or lived here. Hahaha so funny
2019-04-24 21:37
heavon is obsessed with USA always love to see his posts. i think his real dad is some american who fucked his mom and never called back
2019-04-26 01:51
And wishes he was here
2019-04-26 03:30
Expected tbh
2019-04-25 00:02
A I P A C
2019-04-25 00:18
Go back to redit?
2019-04-25 07:11
It's some shitty old laws that were passed to improve trade relationship. As a government employee they can ask you to respect this.
2019-04-25 07:27
Dosia | 
United States eyetea 
I see dumb things being posted by almost every country including the US in this thread, so we are all equal.
2019-04-26 01:41
lol hundreds of nazis above
2019-04-26 01:58
I wouldnt be surprised if the Trump administration condoned this.
2019-04-26 09:06
Illuminati confirmed :O
2019-04-26 11:00
 | 
Sweden godname 
WTF US BECOME Worster with Trump
2019-04-26 22:15
And Americans think they have free speech. No western countries do anymore.
2019-04-26 22:19
s1mple | 
Germany NatsuS 
it is normal for state officials to transport values of the state. If this only normal teacher, the off clock part shouldn't be legal. Also to say this is a rule (Israel crap) a court would say that goes too far. Political opinions are allowed and allowed to show in a civil way.
2019-04-27 00:55
I like it here *shrug*
2019-04-27 00:54
hyde | 
United Kingdom 0outof8 
"free speech" omegalul
2019-04-27 01:08
 | 
Brazil goodfallen 
Americans literally pay to cut their kids dicks so jews can sell the foreskins back to them in skin cream Mothers are rubbing their kids foreskins in their faces and paying the jews twice for the privilege
2019-04-28 00:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.