Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Palestinian Kid Got Shot!
World MattAaA 
Serious thread, Keep your shitty jokes outside. So I saw a thread about it here, luckily I know some Hebrew because I lived in Israel for a while. Because the News media sometimes getting their sources from their ass and not reporting the whole story because they must have their agenda going, so I translated an Israeli Article about it with my broken Hebrew and lil bit help of google :) THE TITLE: A soldier fired at cuffed Arabs, the IDF interrogated. A Palestinian threw stones and was caught by IDF soldiers. He tried to escape when he was bound and shot in the lower part of his body. CONTEXT The IDF is investigating the shooting of a Palestinian who tried to escape with his hands tied and blindfolded after being arrested on suspicion of throwing stones near the village of Tekoa last Thursday. The soldiers chased the Palestinian who tried to escape from them, and shot at his lower body. The medical treatment presented to the suspect was shared by the IDF and the Palestinians. An Arab Palestinian guy who witnessed the incident; One of the perpetrators of the incident, Muhammad Hajajza, told News 12: "There were confrontations in the area, they caught the guy and held him for fifteen minutes, and the clashes became sharper and the guy ran away with his hands cuffed and shot. The soldiers who ran after him shot him with a pistol. " The IDF says that in recent times, stone-throwing has increased in the direction of Israeli vehicles traveling along the route near Arab Tkoa. The IDF reported that "Last Thursday there was a violent disturbance in the area of ??the village of Tekoa, which included massive stone throwing at IDF forces and at Israeli vehicles traveling on the road, endangering the lives of civilians and forces. "The fighters responded by means of dispersing demonstrations and at the same time arrested one of the rioters who tried to escape after his arrest. The detainee was detained at a nearby spot and soon began to run away from the force. The soldiers followed him in a chase, shooting at his lower body. The force provided the Palestinian with immediate medical treatment. The event will be discussed, "the response said. source: inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/399992 TLDR; An "Innocent" Palestinian teenager throwing rocks on innocent people's cars because they are Jews. got arrested while a riot, escaped, soldiers chased him, shot him in his lower part of the body. peace
2019-04-24 09:49
Imagine falling for Pallywood. Please turn off your computer.
2019-04-24 09:49
Imagine actually reading the thread and not be retarded.
2019-04-24 09:50
Title was enough for me. No reason to read any further.
Yep, stupid people reading only the titles, this is how fake media manage to get their agendas right.
2019-04-24 09:51
Stupid headlines like yours are how 'fake media' are trying to trick people.
2019-04-24 09:53
Exactly, to bring stupid kids like you in my thread and hope they will somehow use their brain to read.
Except I'm not falling for your sentimental pallywood bullshit. If you want attention, you have to earn it, nobody with a functioning brain will read your delusional topic.
2019-04-24 09:55
Oh shit nvm I thought you are just stupid but you are beyond that.
2019-04-24 09:59
Haha, and you still have no idea why hardly anyone reads your topic. Go figure, dimwit
2019-04-24 10:02
Almost every kid here that responded didn't read what I wrote. but Atleast one will read my topic from start to end, it's enough for me. You just justify my opinion, People in EU and basically anywhere are so easy to manipulate.
2019-04-24 10:05
Hahaha! You couldn't manipulate a 4 year old even if you were the owner of a toy store.
2019-04-24 10:08
Oh shit dude you hurt my feelings. You are going to discuss about this topic or I'm will just ignore ya?
2019-04-24 10:18
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
You said yourself they were throwing stones. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_ston.. they should shoot all those terrorists who cant be peaceful
This kind of riots happening rn as we are talking, it's happening every day.
2019-04-24 10:00
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
Exactly they throw stones everyday, fucking barbarians
2019-04-24 10:27
Idk if you are joking or not.. anyways riots happening, they will try to hurt somebody, they will be arrested, they will try to escape, they will got shot in their leg.
2019-04-24 10:28
yes and?
2019-04-24 11:35
deserved
your mom is a whore
2019-04-24 11:48
Don't rage 😎😎😎😎
2019-04-24 11:50
russia > whole ukrain
2019-04-24 11:49
gla1ve | 
Japan d4v41 
Lol this is not a new thing. palestinians have been shot for throwing rock everyday for decades now.
2019-04-24 09:51
Maybe actually read the thread ?!
2019-04-24 09:52
What a shitshow this place is Just a theater of mutual hatred On one side they have rocks and artisanal bombs, on the other they have tanks and rifles
2019-04-24 09:52
Just read the TLDR
Having only rocks? this rocks will hit your head and you are dead.
2019-04-24 09:58
OK I just read it all, and yeah I understood it well when I read the TLDR, but you didn't get my point I didn't say "only" rocks, and I also talked about palestininan bombs, which are killing innocent Israelis I'm not blaming israelian soldiers, I was fulminating about this shitty situation, where both sides just hate each other Netanyahu is a criminal imo, and I believe that he's one of the reasons why the situation is so shitty. But for the rest, it's sad that this boy was raised learning that Israelis were evil and that they should die, and it's sad that israelian soldiers shot him with real bullets, but do they even have the possibility to shoot with blank bullets ? Ask Netanyahu, I guess they don't even have blank bullets There is obviously no good or bad side in this conflict, everyone is just fighting for their survival, and the hatred of the other side is just part of the education...
2019-04-24 10:07
Dude, I agree with you. Netanyahu Is a criminal. but not in the way you are thinking. but that's not the topic. "It's sad that the Israelis shot him with real bullets........Blank bullets" Just by saying that I understand that you don't have any clue about the IDF, Because what they are using the most is a thing called Rubber bullet, flash grenades and gas grenades. Real bullets are the last thing that they are using, this is why IDF called a Investigation about this case.
2019-04-24 10:14
2019-04-24 10:19
I'm 100% aware that these soldiers are not just shooting innocent who are very kind to them They are under a huge pressure, and it's not right to blame them But killing civilians isn't right either Of course I know that it's not that simple, these civilians throw rocks at the soldiers, so theoreticaly, that makes hem criminals, right ? But then if you consider them as criminals, you'd better just make the whole Palestine a prison, because they would all be criminals. These people lost a friend, a cousin, a brother, a father, or even a child, often without knowing exactly why he was killed/jailed. And this brings more violence from both sides, and a never ending vicious circle. Only an important political decisions could break this circle, and Netanyahu doesn't seem to want that. Actually, what does he want ? I don't even know which future he imagines for the people living in Gaza for example, does he hope that they all immigrate to an arabic country or what ?
2019-04-24 12:05
 | 
Other kaiske 
Whole gaza already is a prison
2019-04-24 12:09
You don't have to "live in Israel" to understand the conflict lol. What a shitty perspective.
2019-04-24 09:54
I lived there exactly when this war happened in 2014. You are exactly the kind of guy who only reading titles instead of understanding what was behind each attack that IDF are doing.
2019-04-24 09:56
I have met a Palestinian who get the shit beat out of them for no reason. Is he liar as well? idiot
2019-04-24 10:00
No, but you are the idiot for not asking the right questions and why he got beaten. My point is that, Mostly in each attack that IDF are doing, If it's bombing a place in gaza, shooting at a terrorist or anything else, there is a reason for that. And the media saying, OH shit a Palestinian got shot while he was handcuffed!!!! and the smart people, yeah. but why he was handcuffed? You understand the logic? idiot
2019-04-24 10:03
oh wow , another palestianian got shot what a suprise
2019-04-24 09:54
ropz | 
Czech Republic rusteD 
cool story Bob lesson learned. in the land of free some people are getting shot just because of their color, this kid was at least doing illegal stuff.
 | 
Other kaiske 
You translated an israeli article, good job what a useless thread
2019-04-24 10:05
Yep, translated and gave my opinion and trying to discuss with people about it, rn people not even willing to discuss or even willing to read the freaking thread.
2019-04-24 10:07
 | 
Other kaiske 
your opinion that if you use pepper spray on a rapist, u deserve to get shot for threatening the rapist
2019-04-24 10:08
youtube.com/watch?v=zhwinsDO4n0 yes. Pepper spray. THE IDF HAVE GUNS AND THEY ARE AFRAID TO USE IT RETARD. THESE ROCKS CAN KILL! they are massive.
2019-04-24 10:17
 | 
Other kaiske 
It doesnt kill you if you arent invading their land, blockade etc. You need to recognize the beginning of the response. Either way its one sided, don't try to tell me that rocks = guns.
2019-04-24 10:21
It doesnt kill you if you arent invading their land, blockade etc. You need to recognize the beginning of the response. You really want to go back to the start..? I'm down for it. I will give you the turn to start. Every attack that the IDF doing, there is a reason behind that.
2019-04-24 10:24
 | 
Other kaiske 
okay, as haganah and irgun terrorist groups that became the IDF, what is the reason for blowing up the SS patria?
2019-04-24 10:29
The ship was intended to deport immigrants who had come from various countries in Europe and return them to Mauritius. The Haganah wanted to delay the deportation and put a bomb on the ship. They planned that the bomb would cause minor damage to the ship. more?
2019-04-24 10:40
 | 
Other kaiske 
well you are right, they would bomb and kill in order to create jewish immigration. same like king david hotel bombings, or operation susannah pretending to be arabs and blowing up western targets to attract jewish immigration and western support. okay next, deir yassin massacre? also I will drop these here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_oper.. but they are numerous
2019-04-24 10:44
No my bad, It's my turn now. Please explain me, Why the Ha Shomer ,Ha haganah, Lehi and, Etzel came to exist? Start with the Beginning "Ha shomer".
2019-04-24 11:05
 | 
Other kaiske 
I guess you don't want to talk about deir yassin :D anyway, these jewish terrorist groups came to protect the colonization of palestine on the kibbutz, kind of like the IDF does on the settlements in the west bank
2019-04-24 11:14
Not that I don't want to, You asked a question and it was my turn, And you are clearly escaping from answering, and not only by escaping, you are throwing some bs in the air. I will help you out my dude, and I will keep it clean, not like you. Ha Shomer - In 1904-1881 there were incursions of Arab infiltrations into Jewish settlements.There were attacks on property damage, especially against the background of conflicts on pasture land or water wells and due to theft.The purpose of this organization was to prove that Jews can protect and defend themselves on their farms. Ha Ha'gana - After the dissolution of the "Ha Shomer", This group established at june 1920 because of Tel Hai riots and Jaffa riots(Me'oraot Tarpa). -Tel Hai riots are a series of attacks harassment of Arab and Bedouin gangs that happend at 1919. Following the events of Tel Hai changed security concept and it was necessary to establish an organization that can protect all the land of Israel. -The Jaffa riots murdered,raped,robbed,and more acts of violence against Jews and basicly defended Jews settlements. The goal was to protect Jewish settlements from Arab attacks. Etzel - The organization hold anti-imperialist ideology. He resists the British occupation. Lehi - Jewish underground organization that operated in the Land of Israel in 1948-1940, Lehi was established with the retirement of several members of the Irgun, after its leadership undertook in October 1939 to stop the attacks against British rule. there is more but they are all the same. why you are running away from answering? not gonna talk to you about new things until you will learn and read history facts.
2019-04-24 11:19
 | 
Other kaiske 
so exactly what I said but with more hasbara?
2019-04-24 11:21
Yep, you aren't willing to discuss. bye and have a good day :)
2019-04-24 11:22
 | 
Other kaiske 
yep, idf = terrorists since the beginning
2019-04-24 11:23
k. good day
2019-04-24 11:23
Deserved he tried to kill innocent ppl Get shot Begs for help and plays victim card LOooool what a retard
2019-04-24 10:23
 | 
Finland Autisthicc 
post this on reddit if you want to have an actual discussion, people here dont care
2019-04-24 11:16
But they care to talk trash about IDF and Israel.. Why people hate so much about things that they don't even know or care of. smh like I bet most of the trash talkers didn't even visit once Israel or Gaza.
2019-04-24 11:21
 | 
France Esquinox 
Because 1st world country tries to preserve peace while Israel don't?
2019-04-24 11:29
Sources that Israel don't? because I've plenty in my hand that proves the opposite. thanks :)
2019-04-24 11:34
 | 
France Esquinox 
If they are trying to preserve peace, why are they making war 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
2019-04-24 11:41
So you don't have sources. k. If you have any, sent them and we will discuss.
2019-04-24 11:41
 | 
France Esquinox 
sad to see people use HLTV for this... can you tell me the reason you created this thread again pls?
2019-04-24 11:44
It's sad to see people typing BS with their hands, and when they asked to justify what they are saying, they change the subject. That's sad. sad and ugly. because people like you can impact stupid people about things that you don't know. Now, If you aren't willing to justify yourself by saying, Israel don't try to preserve peace, go somewhere else, You will be ignored until you will give source to the things you type.
2019-04-24 11:58
An "Innocent" Palestinian teenager throwing rocks on innocent people's cars because they are Jews. got arrested while a riot, escaped, soldiers chased him, shot him in his lower part of the body. what's wrong with that?
2019-04-24 11:51
 | 
Canada NELK 
This thread is probally more faker than the article itself
2019-04-24 11:58
Probally..
2019-04-24 11:59
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.