Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Can't believe I had to use Liquipedia just now
 | 
Oceania Rusuli 
I wanted to check the recent results of important CIS teams to know more about their form. HLTV unfortunately didn't host WePlay Forge of Masters. This means I needed to use Liquipedia for results of teams such as HR, Spirit, AVANGAR, Vega, DreamEaters, and so on. Please at least explain why we can't get results for such leagues here! I understand HLTV has decided to not cover some group stages anymore, but these games are important to many users here - who are the only reason I even found this tournament in the first place.
2019-04-24 11:33
Coz t100 is not supported here mens)) 😎😎
2019-04-24 11:38
 | 
Oceania Rusuli 
0/8 mate, they have female tournaments all the time
2019-04-24 11:42
You just said 0/8 and then fell for the bait... tf LUL
2019-04-24 11:53
 | 
Oceania Rusuli 
bump for admin
2019-04-24 11:48
Myanmar xdcc 
They already explained. Too lazy to look for the tweet but some reasons: 1. Throw leagues and won't have resources to check (I think it started because of Nox league), 2. A lot of irrelevant matches because leagues pick formats that favor as much matches as possible. Even if there are no throws teams don't really care that much. HLTV told them to switch format. Look on the bright side these results might actually show form now
2019-04-24 11:50
 | 
Oceania Rusuli 
Just lazy tho. If they think it's a throw then (a) there's a lot more that should come of it in terms of competing at all and (b) 5power should DEFINITELY not be playing games on HLTV. Matches aren't "irrelevant" any more than NA MDL, which is at a lower quality that EU Advanced and always has been. I have to go to ESEA website every week or two to check the EU Advanced results.
2019-04-24 11:56
Myanmar xdcc 
In terms of throws it's pretty much impossible to confirm unless someone leaks. HLTV would be forced to watch games to see if they look legitimate. Idk how it's lazy if there is no manpower to do it. Level is different between regions and I didn't mention it in my comment. I don't see equivalent trash leagues (to weplay) from NA. MDL/premier is one of the oldest leagues. We atleast know ESEA won't be complicit and it's bigger than most other leagues in terms of teams (atleast in EU) and has a possibility to go to EPL every 2 seasons. They already banned a bunch of Asian coverage in the past. Just because there's 1 team still showing up it doesn't invalidate this current move.
2019-04-24 12:09
 | 
Italy Fil0Nerd 
hltv.org/events/4512/weplay-forge-of-mas.. only final stage is covered
2019-04-24 11:52
The online tournaments will change their formats, WePlay couldn't make it in time. We had to draw a line in the sand somewhere.
2019-04-24 11:58
 | 
Oceania Rusuli 
Thanks for reply
2019-04-24 16:09
 | 
Pakistan ItsfuckingRAW 
Admins are too busy finding sponsorships with gambling sites for their underage visitors.
2019-04-24 12:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.