Thread has been deleted
Last comment
What's up with this trend? Are you trying? Do you believe it works? I'm definitelly trying.
2019-04-24 19:20
elaborate
2019-04-24 19:22
 | 
Australia Hythro 
Uneducated fakeflagger
2019-04-24 19:25
It's a technique used to define your jawline. It basically consists in resting your tongue on the roof of your mouth
sounds very dumb
2019-04-24 19:30
 | 
Australia Hythro 
Everything sounds dumb when you're dumb.
2019-04-24 19:33
"putting youir tongue to the roof of your mouth to change your jawline" Please don't tell other people they are dumb if you're doing this shit xDD
2019-04-24 19:42
+17
2019-04-24 19:48
The irony man :D I swear those little kids all watch those shitvideos without doing ANY research and spread their bullshit everywhere. Long story short: Just do your" mewing" shit and stop annoying the world with it.
2019-04-24 20:09
Long story short- Stop giving the roof of your mouth oral. Wtf is wrong with you Even if it works after non stop licking your own mouth then what? you have 0.2 mm wider jaw? i'm sure that'll get you anywhere in life
2019-04-24 20:17
Its a method for the sheeple. They want to be manly and follow beautytrends because they think if they look better, they find a girlfriend and then everything is fine again.
2019-04-24 20:23
That's my point
2019-04-24 20:35
I know, I agreed with you form the evry beginning.
nt keev
2019-04-24 21:38
:( Reaply needs....
2019-04-24 21:43
 | 
Australia Hythro 
Reaply
2019-04-24 23:09
lmao +1
2019-04-24 20:09
+111111111111
2019-04-24 23:25
Idk saw a video about it like half a year ago and its not as crazy of a difference as they always tell you, but it definitly helps jawline
the thing is that people expect to get models out of this like bone structure is the only thing that matters lol also it takes years until theres any movement (IF THERES ANY). anyways it is good oral posture and your jawline is showing much more if you do it than if you did it with your tongue on the middle/bottom of your mouth
 | 
Europe Sketchman 
Wtf my 2nd chin gets even bigger from it.
2019-04-24 22:50
 | 
Poland Kleigen 
I don't even know how to do it properly, so fuck it.
2019-04-24 19:27
 | 
Europe pencilvester 
Exactly If you do it wrong...you are basically doing nothing
2019-04-24 19:52
Norway spenc 
hasn't made that much difference but I can see that my eyebrows are more straight now potentially because of it
2019-04-24 19:24
 | 
Australia Hythro 
What
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
its a meme
2019-04-24 19:24
We were having a pleasant banter back and forth but hltv admins decided to delete the thread. This makes me sad.
2019-04-24 20:15
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
yeah because i went too hard on u and u asked the admin to delete it
2019-04-24 20:22
The final roast was mine and it was a hot one, I had no interest in terminating the discussion. You, on the other hand...
2019-04-24 21:31
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
sadly didnt manage to see this roast so if u wanna copypaste it here....
nt flamie
I dont have access to it since the thread was deleted but perhaps its for the best, I fear you would not recover from it psychologically.
2019-04-24 23:23
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
are u pussying out?
2019-04-24 23:46
I simply do not have the perfect roast anywhere anymore brother, I would never pussy out.
2019-04-24 23:48
 | 
Russia ViktorSteel 
it kinda seems to me that u are and i though portuguese guys were supposed to be alpha males. I guess not...
2019-04-24 23:50
what is that?
2019-04-24 19:26
2019-04-24 19:35
nt felps
2019-04-24 21:39
Felps been on the mewing for sure
2019-04-24 21:58
im doing it since novemember 2018 but i did it wrong for a while (only used 2/3 of my tounge instead of all of it) and pressed tongue against front teeth which u shouldn't do. maybe 2-3 months good mewing posture right now and chewing falim gum daily for 60 minutes. ill report if it works in a few months, i made many before pics
2019-04-24 19:32
Post them now!
2019-04-24 20:05
2-3 months of chewing gum for 1 hour XD Well I didnt expect you to get more intelligent, read enough of you to only expect the lowest :D
2019-04-24 20:11
? braindead? this has actually been proven lmao why would you not be able to workout your masseter muscles. braindead child
What has been proven? I didnt even make a claim or say anything. But I can repeat in different words for you: You are dumb as fuck for actually chewing gum for an hour a day to enhance your pathetic looks. Not even taht, you even fall for the advertisement in those videos, recommending falim gum. You are the perfect sheeple for all the companies that gather their sheep to make wealth by targeting them with ads. I mean hell, you even by a certain brand because some dumb videos say you should use falim gum, as if taht would matter at all. And you keep advertising for them by using their name and you dont even realize how they turned you into a walking billboard :D But keep telling me about how its all science and works perfectly fine. Post your before and after pics here to back your shit up. im sure 2-3 months is enough so see a small improvement, right?
2019-04-24 20:21
lmao it's proven that working the masseter muscles can grow just like any other muscle. are u stupid? falim gum is a turkish brand that is around for decades, its just hard gum and a lot harder than most, if not any, other gum around. mew also never said falim gum is the best gum you should buy, im pretty sure he even never mentioned that brand top kek u are just delusional and mad because i have a good jaw and you dont (from mewing btw)
2019-04-24 20:27
I never said you cant train a muscle, but mewing wont singificantly change anything, especially not in the long run. Even if your shitty chewing on gum would change anything, if you stop doing it, it gets reversed. Besides that there are enough reason to not eat gum anyways. You just an insecure child that is desperate to look manly and therefor you start doing this shit. In reality, you have some mental work to do and not sit eround mewing or chewing gum. Also it doesnt matter what falim is, its the pure fact that they advertise in the "mewing-scene" and you are one of them and it stuck in your head and now you advertise the name falim, because it has been rbanded into your head, aka the adertisement worked. Not only you buy falim now, you also advertise them, repeating what you heard about them in those video. Also who said Im talking about Mew himself? All I said is, the video advertise them. You fucking DONT have a good jawline, that why you freaking "mew". Cant you even apply simple logic? ;D Also proof, back it up, show us the before/after pictures you talked about.
s16.directupload.net/images/190424/wtm83.. keep coping i get complimented on my jaw all the time while u are hating on god mew also like i said, falim gum is just hard gum also mewing is pretty much just science. mewing = not only tongue posture, its masseter hypertrophie and buccinator atrophy, its just such easy body knowledge if you arent a 16 year old skinny kid like yourself
2019-04-24 20:42
What has this to do with mewing? Its 1 picture, its not showing any progress. Ohh and in case you ask sooner or later: No, I will not post a picture of myself here. Btw: If that is actually you, our jawline is more than fine and I think youa re even more dumb if you still waste your time with watching videos about fakescienctific medicine and chewing gum :D PS: Please never stop asnwering, this thread is pure comedygold :D Its like watching 3 years old trying to explain the world to you, because they think they have seen it all.
2019-04-24 20:44
mewing is wasting time? theres many health benefits from it also it definitely makes your jaw better looking. go to a mirror and put your tongue up, you will instantly see how your jawline looks nicer. even if mewing doesnt move any bones, its still worth it 100%. and ofc the masseter muscle goes back to normal if you dont train it, u dont have to chew gum daily for it tho lol. just to build it you should do it at least 3-4x a week. how would you explain this image btw? gyazo.com/98052e1b0218e1115211d8e9d13d83.. INB4 muh photoshop or jaw fillers or angle/light. his face literally changed in every aspect i.imgur.com/qWpdurT.gif i.imgur.com/CupQ2OX.gif i.imgur.com/nWLpPu5.gif + i.imgur.com/ePlxfMm.gif
2019-04-24 20:58
Yes, in my eyes, mewing is a waste of time and everyone that thinks, they make anyone live better buy improving their jawline, has a completely different stance on life. I actually think its quiet pathetic to care about jawlines. Its 2019 and we have seen thousands of trands and beautystandards come on go. nd somehow we still have superficial people, who spent an hour each day to improve a jawline. Use 1 hour a day to emphasize towards people, that you dont care about their jawline or whatever looks and you have already spread more confidence in this world, then mewing for 10 hours per day. Mewin is for the mentally weak sheeply, that follow up on trends to be liked and loved, thats my opinion. we have hundreds of msucles, but because some videos tell you a jwaline is important and that you should mew, you started training that one muscle. GZ dude, you really are very special and beautiful now. All the mewing in the world in the world couldnt hide the ugly persona that you display on the internet everyday. And what is ther to explain about some dumb pictures of the internet? A picture proofs nothing, especially when the guy cant even make pictures with same ligjting and exposure. Also more beard on the left side. You already know the points, so why are you arguing that? I have seen that last gif before and dude, this is bogus to the amx. Im a photographer since 10 years (7 years professional) and I could make your fatty sweaty mom look like a model with photoshop, so why I would trust some youtubers that make money of their videos? Get your head out of your asses. Save yourself some time, go to the nearest professional photographer and give him $5 for 5 minuts of his time and let him tell you if he thinks those pictures have same lighting and no photoshop etc. Every professional photographer can instantly spot the differences in those pictures. In my 2nd year we already learned how to change expressions in peoples faces based on multiple variables. And even further: People can just make the strongest expressions ever in those pictures XD These pictures proof NOTHING. Again: show us what 2-3 month of mewing did to your face. PS: "masculine" looks are way closer to monkey-like skulls than non-masculine. You sound like one aswell, so not far off I guess. And now threaten me with reporting again, as you did the last 2 times after trying to be alpha for an hour.
2019-04-24 21:19
"I actually think its quiet pathetic to care about jawlines. Its 2019 and we have seen thousands of trands and beautystandards come on go. nd somehow we still have superficial people, who spent an hour each day to improve a jawline." > I'm improving on any level daily. looks, personality, job, psychologie damn even trolling on hltv. why would i not make the best out of my life? im doing EVERYTHING i possibly can to better myself, i read a lot too. "Use 1 hour a day to emphasize towards people, that you dont care about their jawline or whatever looks and you have already spread more confidence in this world, " gyazo.com/0700009e13f47ce820abe8ade379e3.. "just be confident bro". looks are literally everything and if you are average or below average its fucking OVER for you to ever get anywhere in life. no girls will want you other than subhuman ones, no job will give you chances to climb the careerladder, nobody will treat you nice. its all about LOOKS MONEY STATUS stop talking bullshit. non of these guys i posted ever made a youtube video about their transformation. why would they make so much effort to proof it works when they dont get anything out of it? these are just from random forums or reddit. these pics proof a lot, just like all the studies they did on monkeys and children. also mew never said it works for every adult, he prove it did for some though. (google is your friend)
2019-04-24 21:22
> I'm improving on any level daily. looks, personality, job, psychologie damn even trolling on hltv. why would i not make the best out of my life? im doing EVERYTHING i possibly can to better myself, i read a lot too. I have never seen you talk about those issues, I have only seen you insulting people and making threads about mewing (this must be like your 3rd or 4th) and other look-related topic. ANd I dont know what you read, but that reading doesnt seem to make you any kind of more suspicious towards your surroundings, otherwise you wouldnt fall for stuff such as mewing or the political ideas I have seen you shout around. So dont act like your priorities are on improving to be a better human be or caring more about your surroundings, cause not once I have seen you talking about things like that. "gyazo.com/0700009e13f47ce820abe8ade379e3.. "just be confident bro". Perfectly proofs my point. My point wasnt about making people change theor look, it was about accepting, that we dont need to judge people over jawlines or whatever beautystand you want to force upon the. I was about ensuring them, that the person they are weighs alot more than their looks. So again, the ONLY way you could have understood my post was to assume its about looks, hence proving my point once again. So.... "looks are literally everything" Guess i have to apologize, you are well aware of how superficial you are. I have never cared about beautystandard and Im kinda sure most people would try to verbally rek me if I ould post a picture, but guess what, I never had a problem with not finding a woman or whatever. Im in a relationship for 2 1/2 years, which isnt too long considering Im 29. But damn, im 170cm, 52kg, mohawk for over 12 years, suffering from a severe depression. And I get loved, unimaginable! "just like all the studies they did on monkeys" What studies? pls link them XD They forced monkey to mew to proof their point? :D Pls link the studies, this is priority number one now. Show me the studies that proof anything regarding mewing.
2019-04-24 21:33
dude i'm superficial but its a good reason to act like that in todays society. superfication is literally seen EVERYWHERE and you need to adapt to it or you're fucked. also comparing my trolling/"insulting" on hltv with what kind of person i'm in real life top kek orthotropics.com/to-extract-or-not/ here are some studies done with monkeys, the most important one is that monkeys forced to "mouth breath" develeoped a sunken in face and their bones have grown backwards while a healthy face grows forward. this does not proof that mewing works, but it proves that mewing is healthy and can keep you from developing a shitty looking face. notice how all people you know that mouth breath regularly have bad jaws and chins. i know plenty.
2019-04-24 21:41
Its like fucking for virginity, or bombing against war, you know that, right? You justify being superficial with other being it aswell. Its the easy way out. Not manly at all, right? "this does not proof that mewing works, but it proves that mewing is healthy" If it was healthy, it would mean it works And waht is that link, I dont see any study aobut mouth breathing, its about extraction of teeth.
2019-04-24 21:51
"If it was healthy, it would mean it works" LMAO WHAT go google it yourself im not your fucking assistent or anything. theres plenty of this shit on the internet. also all i'm saying is that you need looks, money and status to have a nice life, if you dont have at least 1 of these above average, you will suffer from depression most of your life at least in the western world. how many depressed ugly shits do i know? too many
2019-04-24 21:52
also take a look at his twin experiments. they took 1 twin to treat with an orthodontist and 1 twin with mewing. they did this with at least 20 different twins and there was always the same result. the mewing childs had more attractive faces, forward grown and healthy while the orthodontist kids had grown back faces with weak jaws.
How can it be a waste of time if it's something you do passively? Please elaborate Mr.Smartass
2019-04-24 21:30
You dont do things passively. Being passive means you arent doing it actively, hence you cant train something in a passive way. Those are lies being told by people that claim to teach people things in a easy way, while its either not easy or not working. Maybe even both. If you would "do it" in a passive way, you would have the correct posture anyways. He read about it, he watches videos about it, he discusses it, he actively does thraining, he buys the gum and pays money for the gum and all of that for something that is: Not proven (again, link any studies proving his claims, I can link you to tons of experts in their field that oppose Mr. Mew. Further more: the few things he is correct about (some people have problems with tongueposture, which results in problems such as speech-issues) arent anything new and are things that have been known for a long time and every expert could have told you about this. My orthodontist at the time looked at it aswell, but it was fine for me. Mew isnt some clever guy that invented something new, he just promotes things that where already known and mixes them up with lies, wrong promises and a beautystandard.
2019-04-24 21:42
lmao so you should only put time in things that have been proven 100%? how did anything ever get discovered by that logic? maybe i'm the holy grail to proof that mewing actually works? who knows? such a stupid logic also you make it seem like i spend 5 hours a day reading into mewing and shit lol, i literally do it by my own, not thinking about it all day and most of the night when i sleep.
2019-04-24 21:46
No use arguing with you, Mr. Smartass. You say something in one sentence and contradict yourself in the other without even realizing it. People like you are a waste of time.
2019-04-24 22:26
beautystandards don't come and go. A beautiful face is always a beautiful face. In men developed lower thirds with square chins, compacted midfaces, well developed zygos, hallow cheeks, hunter eyes, developed brow ridges etc were always synonyms with beauty
2019-04-24 21:48
"A beautiful face is always a beautiful face" You could also just write a novel about you have no clue what you are talking about :D 0 substance to that claim. Im not even arguing about something this basic.
2019-04-24 21:53
2019-04-24 21:54
Looks like you dont even understand what the first study is about. It makes no claims about beautystandards not changing. You can easily look at the past and see that beautystandards have changed alot. The study is only about certain features, that subjectively increase attractiveness, but nowhere is claimed beauty doesnt change. Symmetry for example can come in hundreds of forms. 2nd link: Im not arguing random blogs, sorry.
2019-04-24 22:02
symmetry comes in symmetry. Assymmetrical faces are arguably less attractive. lol. look at older models. look at older actors. They all have the very same characteristics I described. Our ancestry had way bigger jaws, brow ridges and zygos, thats one of the reasons woman find man with those attractive nowadays. 2nd link: It's cited. Its your choice to not believe a cited blog lol, they are not testing anything, they are compiling CITED information from articles.
2019-04-24 22:12
I didnt knew you are actually that narrowminded, that we only talk about the last 100/200 years. Your arguement is: Older actress share a few characteristics and because of that beautystandards dont change? Read about the Venus de Milo or look at how pale skin used to be the beautystandard, because wealthy people wouldnt need to be exposed to the sun. Nowadays people go into the solarium to get a tan. Beautystandards change and can vary alot, just because a few characteristics are often part of a standard or have been in the last 100 years, doesnt change my arguement at all. besides all taht you still havent argued against anythings else I mentioned before.
2019-04-24 23:39
what the actual fuck. we re talking about bone structure here, not about a fucking tan, holy shit.
2019-04-25 00:05
Sorry, should have known you cant make that connection. All good man, keep mewing that jawline :)
2019-04-25 00:07
you're actually that dumb. If you want me to i can go back further in time and evaluate paintings of people of those times but that's fucking retarded - but then again, I dont expect much from you. Eleanor of Aquitaine for example, feminine jaw, non defined chin, high cheekbones, very symetrycal face with almond shapped eyed. Would fit in the criteria of beauty for todays age. historyanswers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/.. Abraham Licoln - broad chin, high zygos, hollow cheecks, defined brow ridge, images.theconversation.com/files/176256/.. Alexander the Great - Great zygos and mouth area, philtrum/chin ratio good, deep set eyes but with nct. Still Good looking cdn.funeralwise.com/wp-content/uploads/s.. Richard the Lionheart - fucking great cheekbones with hollow cheeks, defined brow ridge, hunter eyes, defined medial canthus, positive canthal tilt. 1.bp.blogspot.com/-AXsnGcbPKUo/WIOES-YC-.. BOUDICCA: very feminine chin and jawline, high zygos, symetrical face, low set eyebrows l.imgt.es/resource-preview-imgs/829354b7.. ALL THESE ARE KNOWN AS BEAUTY SYMBOLES FOR THEIR TIMES. SEE SiMILAR FEATURES WITH NOWADAYS MODELS? NO SHIT. Dude, just stfu lol.
2019-04-25 00:32
Thanks for wasting your own time man :D Look, I said it before and I will repeat it again: Beautystandards can vary from culture and time, Im not saying you wont find certain features in different palces and times. But those are NOT universal. I already showed examples of that, but you just say "We arent talking about tan". All you are saying is, that in some times and cultures those features apply, but in others they dont. You are already way too deep into specific arguements, when you havent even claimed the basic of my arguements, so what do you expect me to answer to your novels about some paintings. So I will again repeat: Kepp on mewing, keep on working your jawline, chew gum all day, do whatever you want, In my eyes its a waste of time in your just turning yourself into a fuckpuppet of society if your goal is to please society standards. Im fine to agree to disagree anyways ;D Im just making my points
2019-04-25 00:35
Your points are wrong. You know they are. Being tanned or not is as subjective as being blue eyes or black eyes. Facial bone structure is where the deal of attraction is. But you re to dumb to realize this. Good looking people will always have an easier life than a bad looking one. Igave you plenty of examples from various cultures and times, just shut up lol
2019-04-25 00:37
Okay, im sure youll be super famous when you grow up, just keep up working! :)
2019-04-25 01:07
lol, my face is already matured at 24 yers old, I like to spread the word about mewing on younger fellows so that they avoid mouthbreathing and have instead correct tongue posture. On my age I doubt it will do much, but i keep doing it anyway. Ive been blessed with a good jaw, i don't want it to get deformed as i age.
2019-04-25 01:09
+1 lol even in like the oldest movies, the considered "hot" actors etc. always had the same features. ^ the ones u mentioned. just the same with old drawings/paintings. only in medieval times and before fat people were considered good looking but im not too sure about that tbh
2019-04-24 21:54
This german kid has literally no idea about what he is talking about lol.
2019-04-24 21:56
You don't have a clue on mewing, do you? It works just like any palatal expander dentists use when you re young. you have a suture in the roof of your mouth that allows for expansion. if you press there with your tongue you will increase your zygos distance, which means your mandible will grow sideways. by doing so you will have more room for your jaw to move forward and into a better position, Mewing DEFINETELY works on young people, just as good as palatal expanders. On adults its yet to be proven.
2019-04-24 21:41
nice copy and paste from your mewing-froum of choice ;D I have read that alot of times before and I never claimed, that tongueposture isnt a thing, its just that Mr. Mew is taking something that has been done long time before him and couples it with some completely unrelated shit and then calls it "mewing". He basically just added the scam-part and scammy claims to it and gave it a different name. Healthy tongueposture is something you can easily get without mewing, every orthodontist can tell you that. And btw, almost every orthodontist opposes Mr. Mew.
2019-04-24 21:47
lol its not a copy past whatsoever. There are many mouthbreathers around which would benefit from correct tongue posture. Tongue posture only recently has been studied. Dr Mew coined the term because he was actually the first bringing it up lol. Yes, some orthondondists opose to him. But thats to be expected. Every new perspective comes with opposers. Thats science for you.
2019-04-24 21:51
The terms you used are 1:1 taken from other posts. There is 0 substance again to it, not a single study. Im discussion with 3 people at the same time now and none of you could show a single study about his claims. And again: If you wih to, I can link you to tons of orthodontists that oppose Mew. Almost every single orthodontist does.
2019-04-24 21:56
Im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to lookism. Read hundred of studies. lol. Im pretty sure you know jack shit about this topic.
2019-04-24 21:59
Knowing alot about lookism, doesnt make Mews claims true :D
2019-04-24 22:03
Mew claims are correct. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158.. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5066471.. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22467568 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4706536.. If palatal expander work, there is no reason for tongue posture not to work as long as you re applying pressure.
2019-04-24 22:15
Why are you so negative? It doesn't cost to try and it's proven to work.
2019-04-24 21:28
chew big bolus gum mens)))
 | 
Germany Vini_1337 
its not working, it just makes your fucking face stiff and look like shit after you done it to the max. If you really think your jawline looks like shit, just do sport and if you still dont like it, go get plastic surgery. Its really easy, doesnt cost too much and they wont even need to do an operation on you
jaw fillers are cheap? they're expensive as shit and you need to redu them
2019-04-24 19:34
Just do it, for your beauty!
2019-04-24 20:11
Well, judging from the literal essays on text you've written on how much you care about your appearance (seriously, get help), why not just cough up the money. Seriously, deep down inside you know you are that type of person. Stop lying to yourself.
2019-04-24 21:57
i have a good base to start from, i got approached multiple times by girls and people are like always nice to me in general out of nowhere. i dont need plastic surgery, but i'm not a 10/10 model tier either. i might gather up some money and fix my broken nose that has been falsely diagnozed as "not broken" a few years back when it really was. you shouldn't fix anything that isn't deformed or that hasnt been there your whole life.
yes it works. I was pretty insecure about my face structure and started "mewing" before I knew it was a thing. It has been about 5 months now and I can definitely see an improvement and my jawline looks a lot more defined.
2019-04-24 19:36
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
placebo
2019-04-24 19:40
not really since I didn't know mewing was a thing back then. I just did it because my face looked better while doing it. Now I don't really need to "mew" anymore to look the same as I did back then while "mewing". It has become a habit at this point and I'm happy with the way my face/jawline looks now.
2019-04-25 00:37
hardstyle | 
Spain rmkx 
have you lost any weight in those 5 months? That could probably be a better explanation of you having a more defined jawline.
2019-04-24 19:41
I think he's talking about having a receding jawline before.
2019-04-24 21:27
a jawline cant be receeded
no, still the same weight
2019-04-25 00:33
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
retarded internet trend used to scam idiots like you
2019-04-24 19:40
how is it a scam
2019-04-24 19:43
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
>make youtube vids about mewing >get gullible retards to watch >ez ad money
2019-04-24 19:47
2019-04-24 19:56
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
lmao exactly /close thread
2019-04-24 19:57
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
also men i really wanna fap today but i'm doing nofap wat do
Occupy your mind with something my dude, you'll forget about fapping.
2019-04-24 19:59
haha, the funny part is, its actually a real picture :D
2019-04-24 20:12
you really think he will sell many of them or that this was his purpose? to make countless of studies, meetings, experiments etc. just to sell a handfull of shirts? wow actually use your brain pls
2019-04-24 20:17
No I don't think so. I was browsing reddit for before/after pics and acidentally found that after reading noble_wolf's post
2019-04-24 20:18
i meant to reply to the other guys too
2019-04-24 20:19
this can work when ur young and ur jaw is not fully defined yet.
2019-04-24 19:41
just embrace ur looks like wtf 90% of it is genetic.
2019-04-24 19:42
 | 
Japan noble_wolf 
+1
2019-04-24 19:47
Myanmar xdcc 
im not furry so idk
2019-04-24 19:43
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
I thought OP meant like a fucking cat or something, but what in the actual fuck is this retardation???
Wtf? It is. You mew like a cat over and over until you can rawr like a lion.
2019-04-24 20:53
yeah it helped with my hair
2019-04-24 19:59
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
What the fuck is that
2019-04-24 20:07
Something to make you look like this pbs.twimg.com/media/DWr8g-FW0AY5Bsm.jpg
2019-04-24 20:29
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
sick
2019-04-24 20:31
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
If you're young, you can still make an improvement (I've noticed myself)
2019-04-24 20:07
I think if you're far from your genetic potential it works aswell
2019-04-24 20:32
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
True
2019-04-24 20:36
Mewing is amazing, this guy mewed for only 3 years. cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2017/08/3ee0..
 | 
Canada NELK 
king khalid LUL
2019-04-24 20:22
:D A true king
2019-04-24 20:23
Works for me
2019-04-24 20:48
It works, as I'm still only 16 I corrected my chin in 7-8 months. It works faster for teenagers as their body is still developing. If you're older though, don't lose hope, it works but only slower.
2019-04-24 21:25
yeah 100% works
2019-04-25 00:39
Works.
2019-04-24 21:53
That's all I wanted to know. Thanks.
2019-04-24 22:29
Scam, it's a single disproven quack doctor ruining ppls jaw tendons Utterly useless, results are anecdotal, there's a reason he hasn't published anything on the matter and relies on youtube vids; he can't prove results. If you fall for this you're clearly retarded and don't do your due diligence with anything online; if there's no research asume scam.
2019-04-24 22:00
disproven? show
You're a fool if you try to mew for 20 years and expect results, and it's sad people are being pushed into a fake treatment and will walk around with croocked teeth/jaw for years, just get that shit fixed with real orthopedics and don't waste your time walking around being ugly. Sad that people has become so damn lazy that they think something like mewing is going to work vs real treatment. No results and kicked out of the registar @ orthopedhic society for lies and faking results, easy to look up, Which you should've done when you read about mewing in the first place. People believing in this in 2019 come on. It's youtube propaganda (you realise his office is a room inside a random business building and he charges 400+ for even the first 'consult' right? Marketing machine to make money with a scam, like the fake jesus preachers, or fake magical diets. Even the 'younger' results here aren't backed by actual research btw, it's pure anecdotal science of people who SAY they got results (Check their reddit page, it's full of people that post before and after pic with no change whatsoever and they say it worked) or people that got better jaw because.....it was still growing. Zero scientific evidence, outcast, and selling youtube merchandise to kids; you do the math. With all the money he's making he himself could afford any scientific study on the matter himself already, but obviously he doesn't, since everything points to it being utterly useless. There's no easy way around fixing your teeth, no magical tongue movement or pil to take; you're gonna have to do the hard work for a few years with orthopedics, which does have actual proven results. /thread.
2019-04-24 22:09
dude its proven it works on children and he gets kicked out by the orthotropic society. ofc they do that because they cant sell braces and expanders
2019-04-24 22:10
"its proven" ??? Show me, because there is no proof.
2019-04-24 22:11
This. The reason he got kicked is because he exposed how greedy the industry is.
2019-04-24 22:12
No proof will get you kicked, coming up with some sort of conspiracy-theory shows how gullible you really are. Again, where is the study that proves his outrageous statements? All you do in this thread is quote the man, which isn't proof.
2019-04-24 22:16
How is that a scam if the information is there for free? The correct posture of the tongue is indeed on the roof of the mouth, and it's primarily meant to open your airways and improve your breathing. This is not news, it's been around since the 60s, every orthodontist agree with that. The community made the term "mewing", not Mike Mew himself, and retards turned it into a stupid trend promising outrageous results.
2019-04-24 22:11
There's no proof 'mewing' does anything. Saying it's a natural position does not in any way mean your fucking jaw can be widened and fixed. What this 'mewing' dude does is, without any sort of scientific proof, assumes to fix jaw problems which would take real orthopedics to properly fix, meaning this is a hurtful scam to a lot of people. As soon as he can prove his assumptions people would believe him, right now, without any, only fools believe the man.
2019-04-24 22:13
Well you pretty much answered your own question there as people in here tend to think they will grow Schwarzenegger-like faces if they keep this up. It is no doubt the correct posture for your mouth and all, but by god these morons think they're actually gonna grow a different look from it if they keep it up for X amount of years, and that right there is what I think he meant by the 'scam'.
2019-04-24 22:19
It works if you're younger, if you're over 25 and trying this it's not gonna do anything.
2019-04-24 22:02
i dont need that shit
2019-04-24 22:03
Got a nice jawline already men))))?
2019-04-24 22:46
yes
2019-04-24 22:50
Fucking normies turned mewing into a joke. Dr Mew himself says the results take long time, don't expect to see changes in 1-3 months like some retards on YouTube are spreading. Also you need to chew tougher foods if you really want to define your jawline, mewing itself is more about improving your health rather than a cosmetic trend
2019-04-24 22:04
 | 
Latvia Latvia_Best 
wtf is mewing men??
2019-04-24 23:41
i thought resting your tongue on the mouth roof is what 90% of the people does since forever
2019-04-25 01:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.