Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Avengers [SPOILERS INSIDE]
allu | 
Poland CitrusBreeze 
Seen avengers engame yesterday, good shit man. I didnt like infinity war as much cuz it felt overfilled with main characters. This movie mostly focused on couple of them which made it feel better Cpt murica's ending was very pleasant, expected ending from stark, rip ruski girl, rip thor's hot body thoughts?
2019-04-25 08:35
 | 
Portugal supremoxd 
FFFSSSS STOPPPP ITTT SOMEONE DELETE DISSS I CLICKEEEEEDDDDDDDDD
2019-04-25 08:36
It literally says spoilers inside with a damn caps lock. learn 2 read mens((
2019-04-25 08:37
 | 
Portugal supremoxd 
IKKKKKKKKK
2019-04-25 08:45
 | 
France Ruben_H 
0 iq
2019-04-25 08:56
autist | 
Belgium zetss 
stark's funeral was amazing & the scene where bucky and the others came for the final fight gave me goose bumps
2019-04-25 08:39
 | 
Germany Constikdw 
Tbh the funeral sucked. Nothin amazing about it
2019-04-25 08:45
autist | 
Belgium zetss 
what did you thought would happen? every citizen of america shooting their guns in the air? cmon it was a private funeral with all his friends & family if this didnt gave you goosebumps then idk what will
2019-04-25 08:51
 | 
Germany Constikdw 
Well in general I was not rly impressed with the movie. At least some speech given by someone would’ve been somewhat nice. But it’s still just my opinion
2019-04-25 10:04
I laughed at the "every citizen of america shooting their guns in the air? "
2019-04-25 10:18
autist | 
Belgium zetss 
also weird to see that cpt america lived his life in the past while bucky is still young
2019-04-25 08:39
 | 
Asia Antay 
The scene where Capt America went alone to fight Thanos and his army is the best for me. Amazing movie, worth watching multiple times.
2019-04-25 10:08
+111111 Best movie
2019-04-25 10:13
When I saw this scene I was like "Ok that's a new universal 4K wallpaper"
2019-04-25 10:17
thor is gonna be ripped again in the next gotg i bet EDIT: ripped as in lean/aesthetic, not deaddieded
2019-04-25 10:18
 | 
United States l1nkax 
I hate what they did to thor, like he was OP as fuck in infinitywar, I expected him to go full god in endgame. Also Sam Wilson as captain America is meh, I prefer Bucky honestly
2019-04-25 10:46
boring ending tbh
2019-04-25 10:23
 | 
Philippines blatherskite_ 
they beat thanos but iron man died ;-;
2019-04-25 10:39
 | 
Australia tavalol 
Was pretty much exactly what was expected. Good movie. Black Widow dying was great fuck that character. Fat Thor was funny. Captain America picking up Mjolnir and the whole cinema screaming and clapping was cool. Caps 1v1 fight with Thanos was amazing. Final fight with everyone vs Thanos and his army was just as well done (if not slightly better) than the Wakanda infinity war fight. Upset that Ebony Maw & the other black order guys didn't do anything though. Tony dying after using the gauntlet was kinda predictable but fine. Tony meeting and realizing how much his dad cared for him was also great. The lack of Captain Marvel was great. (especially since everyone went in expecting her to just solo everything and kill Thanos due to the year being 2019 and nazi feminism). Professor Hulk was also really funny and done well. Ronin was done pretty well too. (other than the fact all it took was 10 seconds of talking from Natasha to convince him to stop looking for revenge). There was also a Namor easter egg some people may have missed. Some things were a little strange though. Too much gotg style comedy imo. Could have cut the movie by at least 30 mins with useless filler in the first hour. Wanda/Scarlet Witch being able to literally 1v1 Thanos was a joke. (I know how busted comic scarlet is but mcu scarlet was a joke until this). Lots of characters were really underutilized (even though the movie was supposed to be a farewell to tony & steve i'm still upset by this) Ending was great. Tony dying after losing everything and then finding happiness again with a family was pretty sad. Steve living out his life in the past was cool. Passing the shield and mantle of Captain America to Falcon is great (especially since making Bucky cap would be really dumb even though that is the reality of recent comics). I have seen some dogshit endings to tv shows and movies in my life (Seinfeld & How I Met Your Mother come to mind) but this ending was as close to perfect as you can expect. No loose ends. IMO a solid 9/10 movie. Overall I would say it's not as good as Infinity War but as far as sequals go it's one of the best of all time.
2019-04-25 10:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.