agreed :p, oh hold on I actually preferred BW2
b/w 2 in theory but everything before gen 5 was still more enjoyable
best: red because its the first one i played About 15 years ago
2nd best: blue because its the second one i played About 14 years ago
either hgss or 5th gen. I just liked that art style. story of bw was my favourite
I liked Red. Primarily because I have over 100 master balls and 151 pokemon found. Don't really remember Yellow and shit, even though I once owned all of the original basics before they started doing this new generation stuff
the first one...
Nothing will make more fun.
Personally DPP for me. But that’s cuz the Sinnoh anime was one that I really enjoyed, and the fact that Dialga looks absolutely beast.
Pokémon Platinum > Pokémon HG/SS > Pokémon Emerald > others
1. black/white 2
3. heart gold
5. x and y
their is no bad pokemon game tho
Soulsilver, cause it was my first game, or BW/BW2 because 5th gen is my favorite
'Platnium' (I played Diamond) > Emerald > FireRed/LeafGreen > HG/SS > new stuff
I started to get out of Pokemon after I lost my HG game, I can only judge the new games from my limited interaction with them. Tried playing my brother's copy of Black/White and I just didn't like it as much...
1. Sm/usum (hardest games in the series, i like the pokemon pool my fav is from gen 7, they were the most story driven)
2. Rse (best pool of pokemon imo, decent difficulty, battle frontier)
3. Hgss/gs (well polished, the johto region had lots of stuff to do besides main story, biggest but not necessarily longest post game)
4. Dpp (good pokemon, probably 2nd most difficult main game, best enemy team imo)
5. Bw/b2w2 (so many of my favorite pokemon are gen 5 though, plasma 2nd best team imo, 3rd most difficult game imo)
6. Rgby/frlg (my least or 2nd least favorite pokemon pool i find myself using the same pokemon over and over again, lacks pretty much any story, the gameplay in the originals is pretty much broken of course it is far more balanced in the remakes, the game i played the most overall)
7. Xy (way too fucking easy simple as that honestly)
If i had to mystery dungeon games they might be my favorites in the series
Coming from a person whos earliest memory was playing pokemon yellow at a friends house and has played pokemon games pretty much his whole life
1. literally any 2nd gen game including remakes (g/s/c/hg/ss)
8.s/m/us/um (this is where games start to get dogshit)
For me platinum (and gen 4 as a whole) because it was the first game I got on my ds. I played the shit out of that game
Ruby and Sapphire
SoulSilver and HeartGold
Pokemon Red and Blue
I prefer Diamond/Pearl/Platinum because I like the starters the most.
My first 2ds game was Pokémon pearl but after a while I realized diamond and pearl were slow as fuck. Didn't really notice that when I was a kid.
Platinum is way better than both pearl and diamond
Mystery dungeons > regular ones (haven't played the more recent ones) > online ones idk what exists today > Pokemon go trash
Im going with pearl and diamond, and also BW, but HeartGold and SS are amazing as well. I love them all
holy shit, how come so many of you like the 5th generation? everyone of my friends - me included - thinks, that thats the worst one ... the mons were pretty unimaginative and the visuals were quite shitty imo. story was good tho. i personally love the 4th gen, since this was the one i started with. i was 5 when it came out and just loved it from day one. hgss were great games, as well as firered and sapphire but i get most nostalgic playing perl :) also i quite like the newer games, i dont see why pokemon cant be 3d ... it was actually already in battle revolution in 2008 (2nd best game imo)
1. Soul Silver / HG- Two regions, good story, best replayability, fucking love Lugia.
2. Black / White- Best story, great pokemon (although this may be unpopular).
3. Black 2 / White 2- Great pokemon, great story and great replayability.
Honorable mention: Emerald
Am I the only one that doesn't like the new 3d style? Doesn't fit Pokémon at all
Yellow. I had to blow the tape each time in order for it to 'work' and it will jjust reset the memory again after I close the game. xD
Diamond and Pearl
Black and White
I like the new Omega and Ruby
Stopped playing after Omega and Ruby tho so Idk about the more recent ones
Pokémon Stadium 2 was cool as fuck, the memories from Stadium 1 are some of the best I have from my childhood.
Pokémon Snap was very ver very fun too, I think that it is one of the most underrated games from N64.
I never could stand the original RPG games, they are all equal, same boring grind, same easy strategies based on the types, there are no difference at all, besides new gen graphics.
sun and moon were really good imo
black and white was good, didn’t like the second version since it was just a copy paste of the original
heart gold was fun and bringing the pokewalker with me wherever I went irl was god tier
omega ruby imo was kind of generic idk I didn’t really like it as much
only ones I played rip
Hard to choose, but everything after gen 5 is trash
I love torterra and empoleon and dialga is just godlike my fav legendary
hg/ss are the best but i like emerald the most
because you can catch all three legendary Pokeman i.e. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza.
coz it was my first one