Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Most common combo on CSGO on MM
Aleksib | 
Finland FinYuna 
Discuss I would say russians and P90 or russians and rushing. Share your thoughs guys.
2019-05-06 16:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
hardstyle | 
Spain rmkx 
bcko and being toxic
2019-05-06 16:15
bcko and whiffing
me = win (90% winrate in last 100 matches - soloq or duo)
Aleksib | 
Finland FinYuna 
Good for you man
2019-05-06 16:17
just patience with kids and trying to have huge impact on our game (its mentally hard sometimes)
2019-05-06 16:19
Ye i feel you man on that.
2019-05-06 16:22
Usually when u do one stupid move, its always this fucking retard yelling and even got spawn killed yesterday by some dumb guy and he left the game after it with only 30mi cooldown. Atleast we still won the game xD
2019-05-06 16:23
90% of this community is toxic more than fukushima. ¨ Luckily I am on high trust factor now (i guess)
2019-05-06 16:28
Lol
2019-05-06 16:21
finland and flukes denmark and sitting in there rooms all day only to see the light of day when traveling to there lans sweden and leaving a life of hockey for csgo
2019-05-06 16:16
Aleksib | 
Finland FinYuna 
O_o
2019-05-06 16:19
Ukraine Pham_ 
played mm with finns and all their tactics was "go push b, go push apps, go push long"
 | 
Finland hotguy2004 
best tactics in mm mens) so boring to lurk and hold and pley passive ))
Well atleast it wasnt RUSH B every round right?
2019-05-06 16:25
Sometime they didn't suggest anything and just died one by one :D
2019-05-06 16:27
 | 
France OtelloO 
Turkish and thinking that it's a tea&chat party. 90% of the Turkish I've played with had to be muted quiet fast. On the other hand UK and toxicity, or even worse, UK baiting his teammates hard and then being toxic
UK Best men)_
 | 
France OtelloO 
Man you can't even imagine how your fellows can ruin a game without even acknowledging that it's also their fault.
rush b & -4750$
People having 1 skin and only using that gun
2019-05-06 16:24
What's wrong with that? I have several but asking for interest.
2019-05-06 16:26
It’s usually something shit. Ones I’ve seen that I can remember is scout, sawedoff, and mp7
2019-05-06 17:54
French and being toxic and tilting pretty fast. Turk and raging so much. German and being so bad individually
2019-05-06 16:24
Russians and speaking only russian language if atleast 2 of them on same team.
2019-05-06 16:27
anyone and not checking my SICK off angles!!!!!
2019-05-06 16:28
- ruski? - da - da -OJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJOJLAKFJLEWROIUHLWACURCIRNLUQOWEUMOWEHRUIGFJLOJ
2019-05-06 17:56
xD Everyday csgo
2019-05-07 12:14
Seeing "ruski?" in team chat at the start of the game and having a bad time
2019-05-06 17:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.