It needs more game modes. I don’t know which ones or what to add but a new mode will change things up.
It’s too late to fix MM, they had the opportunity when the game was exponentially more popular to make servers 128 tick and to integrate a ladder/tournament system directly into the game. Instead they made DZ, quit doing operations, and keep releasing shitty skins.
I think they should add more ranks in mm, fix the whole mm + anti cheat which makes faceit and esea pretty much useless
Bamning russians from eu servers. The most needed update.
128 Tick isn't coming for MM prob ever, but in my opinion they should add overtime, change for veto and maybe even ringers to replace the bots that came into the game because of a player getting banned. (Wouldn't work if someone was kicked because then people would just abuse it a shit ton.)
Most needed update is the one where they add cobble back
128 tick rate
better skill match
remove trade ban
more anti cheat
What if Faceit and ESEA have deal with Valve to not go 128tick? Those companies make events for them and have basic income from these services. If Valve goes 128tick then there is no much reason to play 3rd party services. Monopoly can make huge damage on whole CS:GO environment. Just wondering.
a real TDM mode so theres actually something to do when u cant be arsed playing a full game
They should add a new music kit
remove vertigo add new tactical map
I don't think 128 tick will come out because all of the data centers valve rent overseas would have to be alright with the change. if one of the datacenters isn't ok with the extra bandwidth or hardware they would need to either a make 128 tick unavailable for that region or find a new datacenter which would be expensive and cause massive downtime.
I saw some game on Twitter that has faceit integration. The matchmaking of that game is just faceit. Ingame ui and all.
Well i think first of all is a really better AC
second - maybe they need to improve somehow their servers
Third - maybe something like what "ZEUS" said , TI for CS GO
Fourth - i think something like better rank system
fifth - as much is hard to say They need to bring back old trading system, skins are huge part of the game. Need to find other way to fight vs. Scamers
MM is the best thing to happen to CS games. The only reason to go third party is if you're super tryhard wannabe pro and good enough to feel the difference between 128 and 64 tick rate. The rest of us are casual players and MM is perfect. The only thing I wish is that ranks were replaced with hidden MMR. Too many toxic kids focused on stats and ranks is annoying.
Now to answer your question:
Team MM. CS is a team game and this sorry ass generation turned it into a pug-hub throwing out chemistry building, friend making, teamplay, and all the things associated with being in an actual team. Need to add team ladders with seasons in Valve's MM.
Other than that it would be nice to have cleaner maps to make the game look a bit more professional.
new mm system and 128 tick rate.
delete trust factor or change it.
Language locked MM.
If you can't speak the language associated with the server at a competent level, you can't play on that server.
1. New MM system: your country only, ESEA-style leagues, the option to play with people who paid for the game prior to the F2P update
2. VAC revamp: take a far more aggressive approach and make it optional to play in VAC servers
3. Ranking changes; make ELO visible, add more ranks, 5ques should only be to able to play ranks up to 5 apart
Other than that I'd just like a new CS game, I wouldn't make any gameplay changes to GO.
Make overwatch also require a rank (Idk how many gn's just did overwatch and reported a legit player)
New gamemodes for war games
Maybe an operation, but that's not the most needed thing
Add some new insane skins (There's a lot of good skins on workshop, but they're not getting accepted)
Dont give us anything but an anti cheat
an anti cheat that fucking works. i can't imagine being a new player and joining my first game of casual just to be put into a game with 3 spinbotters
new map that no1 plays.
who cares about cheaters and shitty hitboxes
they just fixed economy today, so imo gameplay-wise nothing, maybe make aug little little bit weaker,
maybe an faceit ingame tab, 128 tick ( dont need this but would be nice ), make new ranks with seasons cuz there is no point playing mm when you are global.. a little operation when they have time for that..
Most needed fix is to make a faster demo viewer, since watching demos is the best way to improve and you need a god tier PC to get it to move with any speed past round 15.
Demo system hasn’t changed since Quake 1 btw.
New ranked system (New ranks or mmr like in dota). In game tops,ladders. In game tourney every week like in dota. And I'll come back to this game again.
128 tickrate servers
New rank system
More maps because regular ones are boring as fuck
i mean its impossible to play the same maps whole time for over a 2 years
Revamp of MM
Turn current MM system into Casual 5v5 (For players who don't have great PCs but still want to play the core game, or for those who want a more relaxed experience)
Make a new Competitive 5v5 with a more watched report system, actually better anti-cheat (Potentially intrusive for the sake of the anti-cheat), and 128- tick with revamped ranking system, (Prime, Level 21+, and phone number) is necessary.
Literally this would be the best change the game could recieve imo. Gives those who want a casual 5v5 the experience they want while still allowing potato PC players a place to play and enjoy the game (It's the current MM experience for the most part). It also allows professionals or players who want to play the game seriously a place to truly show off their skills. It'd probably make professionals actually use Matchmaking and not rely on 3rd party platforms for a place to play (Forcing those platforms to better their service or game in some way to compete bringing the whole quality up a notch), it'd provide a place where players could get better without worries of trolls, cheaters, or stupid shit happening often, etc.
+1 revamp MM. As long as it includes a reset, it doesn't really matter so much what the new system is.
Create 5x5 casual
Show how many games you are from ranking up/derank through some sort of ladder or elo system
128 Tick rate
Better anti cheat
Bring back the old economy but make the first loss 1900$
1: VAC system, better one, like faceit at least
2: 128 ticrate MM servers
3: Nerf AUG cs has been too cs sided
128 tic in MM
Elo ranking system
And #freebrax pls
MM revamp is way to broad a solution. You should be a lot more specific. We'll know MM is fixed when pros choose it over 3rd party sites. It already happens in DOTA 2 it could happen for CS. A couple solutions to bring pros in are
Better anti-cheat, maybe even better than the anti-cheat on Faceit and ESEA
128 tick servers
There's even more that could be done but those are the 2 most crucial.
Add an option to join a game that had a person leave. Higher XP reward but lower ELO loss if your team loses.
FaceIt nd esea are paying Valve to not fix mm
An intrusive anti-cheat as the next level of prime (Prime+?) where you have to link your phone number and verify it otherwise you can't join (I mean the hacker is going to run out of phone numbers pretty fast) so those who want to play properly can play properly.
make skinchangers allowed and yea ban cheater men
1. more anime related skins
2. skins for playermodels
3. more skinz
We been years since Valve doesnt touch their MM service
Whaaaaaat? What about prime, trust factor, vacnet, nearby lobbies and much more?
IMO make turks play on faze their own server cuz theyre ruining eu mm
128 tick, AWP returned to strafe quick scope KennyS goodness
- 128 tic servers, lower tick rates shouldn't even be an option anywhere in the game.
- Ranks should be similar to DotA2, top 2000 for each region get their actual rank displayed, and all the top ranks should ideally be filled by professionals.
- MM should have overtime and be as similar to faceit as possible (Though maybe without knife round as it's a waste of time)
- Lower running accuracy on all pistols, and SMGs
- Allow standing plants, and perhaps make planting silent so CTs can't just spam through smokes.
- Larger bomb explosion radius to allow more ninja defuse opportunities, and more exit kill potential
- Flashes and Grenades should be more consistent, and not completely blocked by a tiny lip the floor etc.
- Slowing down after reaching max speed when jumping should maybe just be changed to maintaining the max speed. It's very awkward when it just slows you to a halt, and think the bunny hop system in general could allow more freedom
- stopping movement with opposite key could imo be more responsive (i,e take significantly lower time to come to a complete stop after moving)
Integrate Faceit into the cs client
Okay,and what should they do with it?
128 tick, MM system change and add blocking a team mate from seeing your POV and your map position to prevent ghosting .
Valve is not ever going to change 64 tick to 128. There is no actual reason to do that. And overally people thinks CSGO is in worse position than it really is. There is same amount of players like than two years ago.
- All servers should be 128tick for the full experience
- 5v5 casual
- Integrated FaceIt and ESEA
- Third party anticheat that is required in competetive
- Improve trust factor to deal with false reporting
- Regional play to all competetive modes
- Hardware banning system alongside VAC
- Actually nice skins and if there would be another cs game coming in the future, all skins should be transferrable.
128 tick everything
1v1 2v2 3v3 aim maps matchmaking
Well, they will not provide a 128 tic servers so I dont give a damn.
MM should get more depth even tho i wont be going back to it, a1-s needs better rate of fire, 128tick
Makes some cool knives as default knives :)
Solo plays only against solo.
5 man plays only against 5 man.
Add 5v5 casual competitive.
Disable votekick when it is 4 man playing with 5th random. This one is actually common
Make Trust Factor better. Players shouldn't get punished if they are reported for cheating or griefing. There must be evidences. So: disable in-game reports, provide system to make actually reports with evidence. This people will not spam reports people they just don't like. And tickets will be public, so not only volunteers but actually community can check themselves for the behavior.
Disable getting Prime status for-free.
Improve in-game microphones sound quality.
Team damage in competitive to be equal as enemy damage.
Option to check all your match history, not only 8 last matches.
Well i dont really need a update i just need the game to come to xbox Dx
Create a league 5v5. Ranks don’t matter. Split up the league in to different brackets. Let’s just call it tier 1-10 for now. Create a reward system for the leagues. Top 5 teams get rewards. Must be on a team to get reward. With a 2 week cool down so people don’t go from team to team and get rewarded.
Create a lan even for the top teams. Tier 9-10. Smal $ price pool. That would be played out twice a year at the majors
Remove the racist names. Control the voice in games. The yelling and screaming into mics need to stop. Even if you mute them. The comms are basically between 4 people now va 5 as example.
If the free prime stays. Make it be a lot longer to acquire. 3 months at least.
Improve vac from current state.
Make own shadows visible
Enable cl_first_person_uses_world_model 1
Visible rank ELO would be nice
people like you ruin my day.
"dont need 3rd part platform".
yes, you want to fuck esl, faceit, esea in the ass.
the only orgs that save cs go these days?????
probably mm/rank revamp with actual leagues/divisions.
operations are shit just reskins of the same content with each new one
MM is in a shit state and does need work can agree there for sure
Bring Back New Operation Madafaka
for me, csgo is nice rn but volvo can make some adjustements to upgrade users satisfaction like :
add language servers ( u can play with ppl who talk the same language)
maybe add OT (cause its cool 😎😎)
maybe skins to defuse kit or boots ( useless but volvo money )
work more with 3rd platforms ( like esea or faceit to make some integration: 128 ticks for pro players ....)
add some new wingman s maps (on d2, mirage, cache...)
maybe rework casual ? (10v10 to 7v7?)
add some new gamemodes (retake, 1v1...)
change mm ranking system and 128 tick servers but that is basically ESEA and faceit so is all good b
need to do vac hardware, ip , nobo, is will clear cheaters.
I don't mind 64tick or the mm system, they should get the cheaters out and hardware ban them. I won't mind if the would have to add an extra anti cheat client.
unranked mm would be good
better mm so we dont need faceit or esea
Add materials, add construction option, sell game to epic ganes yes men)))
if you say MM needs to be revamped, then please whats wrong with it now and make logical and good suggestions. just making a thread about it WONT solve anything.
1. Change ranking system Entirely to a model close to league of Legends because that Is almost perfect
2. Create a top rank (like challenger in LOL or S Esea or FPL) and reward it with prices.
3. 128 tick servers + overtime + knife rounds
4. INVEST into anti cheat system
5. Create a system which rewards kind and not toxic players (like karma in esea or Reward level in LOL), and let it have an effect on matchmaking.
6. make a microphone A REQUIREMENT on high ranks.
7. Increase queuing times to find proper servers.
8. Create a setting to prioritize players from own country.
9. Further improve player models, especially during strave jumps.
10. Remove different CT and T models for maps, it is just confusing.
11. Make a draw able map at the beginning of rounds and during timeouts so people can share s1mple stats easier.
12. Create a tournament system with small and bigger tournaments for people to enjoy and put little prizes on top.
13. Add something like Gem Stone from League of Legends and make people get them for certain achievements like winning a tournament, winning a tournament mvp, winning 100mm or having a streak of mm wins. To add value to them create u tradeable skins which can be purchased with them so people have finally something to grind for.
14. Out of the karma system, reward good doing players with something like key pieces (LOL) or create an epic music kit (or something else) that only people with a certain amount of karma can use, maybe even do a ranking system with it so people get like a reason to be friendly to each other.
15. Link Accounts from a certain rank on with passport number (or similar) to prevent casual people from surfing especially on smurfs. This should be like the system which is used on Korean League of Legends.
16. Extend stats and also reward people throwing great utility and playing supportive styles in the scoreboard aswell, for example add points for KAST rating, entry, trade frags, molotov/nade dmg, clutches etc.
17. Add fun modes like 1v1, DECENT 2v2, surf, bunny hop....
18. Rework death match, casual and the other mode I forgot the name off
19. Delete battle Royale mode
Honestly I have many more ideas, some maybe objectively better others not. Would just be so great to see Valve just add a couple of them written above
-128 ticktate servers
-ranking system simmilar to LoL/DotA
-for 5v5 ranked to copy the best of faceit and esea (OT, knife round, more timeouts, ringer system, show dmg given only at the end of the round)
-make nades more consistent
Unranked matchmaking, maybe then I would start playing this game again because I want to play for fun not with try hards wanting tu fuck my mother after every shoot I miss.