Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Detective Pikachu
kennyS | 
Netherlands PasscaLl 
Should I go to the cinema and watch it or not? (I'm a pokemon fan btw)
2019-05-15 17:10
kennyS | 
Netherlands PasscaLl 
Pls help and no spoilers
2019-05-15 17:11
FalleN | 
India GalexE 
Ironman dies
2019-05-16 00:14
Ironman is in the Pikachu movie??? unexpected!
2019-05-16 11:07
FalleN | 
India GalexE 
When did I say the spoiler is from Pikachu? Idjyot
2019-05-16 11:49
jebaited ;)
2019-05-16 14:12
Your son is the villain Thanos dies Donald Trump becomes president in 2016 You never lose your virginity Pickachu is actually a raging homosexual who engages in heavy sex with ash ketchup
2019-05-16 11:52
its ass ketchup
2019-05-16 18:33
 | 
Sweden iMahoneDes 
pikachu is not real, its a Ditto in the pikachu form
2019-05-15 17:13
kennyS | 
Netherlands PasscaLl 
lol
yeah xddd
2019-05-16 10:32
 | 
Denmark Twick_ 
Ditte?
2019-05-16 11:12
Pikachu evolves in the end
Ukraine Pham_ 
pika pika pika pikaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
2019-05-15 17:14
i read a review by some other dude and he said it was crazily SJW and politically correct and that it was basically leftist indoctrination for children. expected. :DDDDD
2019-05-15 17:15
sounds like Zootopia
2019-05-15 17:16
Yes, it was hard to spot a single white person like wtf. But it was ok
 | 
Australia Ohnorepo 
I think that reviewer might be an idiot. It was a completely bland movie, fun to watch, but no hidden message at all.
"The PC-ness is so painful. It's definitely a movie made in 2019. The heroes are a black kid and a white girl? tick. The seemingly good white man at the start of the movie actually turns out to be super evil? tick The seemingly evil white woman agent type is actually just a shape shifting evil pokemon controlled by the evil white man? tick. Pikachu's dad is a good white man at the end but he looks like a young Guardian writer and he married a black woman so he's safe? tick Pikachu asks the audience how they can't believe in climate change now during an EARTHQUAKE. tick Pikachu suggests they go press the female reporter for more info but then quickly makes clear to the audience it's actually a metaphor. He then calls her a dame and is shamed by the kid and told women don't like that. tick. " dang.
2019-05-15 17:17
holy shit you have issues, reading propaganda in a kids movie. you wanna see some propaganda? try playing pubg in the country you are such a fan of lol
2019-05-16 10:34
He's not reading propaganda in a kids movie, he's just pointing out the facts. Every single kids movie made in 21st century apply virtually the same moral construct: diversity is good, women are smart, black ppl less prone to actually backstab you etc. It's a simple trick on the collective conscioussness, you teach children at an very early age your dogmas, and if you shove it to them time and time again, they will reach adulthood with those beliefs in mind. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just how social engineering works. You can see it on the example of Star Wars The Last Jedi, it can't be more blatant then that. I'm all for diversity and shit, but for the love of God, you won't make a good, well-thought and enjoyable movie out of it.
2019-05-16 10:52
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
lmao when the finn and asian rebel kissed
2019-05-16 10:57
 | 
Turkey guduf 
I was like fuck off at that moment
2019-05-16 11:07
I mean the whole scene was retarded af: he wanted to sacrifice for the whole resistance, and this dumb bitch just flew into his ship and said that love is gonna save us xD I mean c'mon, it's not a fucking teen drama, it's Star Wars, an epic adventure about grand war between good and evil. Rian Johnson fucked that movie up entirely
2019-05-16 11:25
bro, have you watched disney movies from when we were kids. they also had this imagery. take the lion king. scar voiced by white man, unreliable. monkey voiced by black dude, not scary and super nice and respectable. did that fuck you up? it didnt fuck me up. it just taught me disney movies are for kids and made by SJW americans who are super afraid of being accused of racism and you shouldnt read too much into them. also the wise black dude/woman is a trope in american cinema. you need to make a distinction between the retarded shit americans do on their side of the ocean, and which of those things are actually imported into your country. if you think american propaganda is bad, then dont let your kids watch american movies. no Lion King. no Star Wars. no war movies that were sponsored by the US army. only movies that are critical of america like Taxi Driver, or Starship Troopers, or Apocalypse Now. or, you could use your brain and realize its not possible to protect kids from the Disney Corporation and instead give them context and explanations like a parent should do. if you teach kids to think rationally, they will see this propaganda for what it is. its not a problem. govts have been making kids tv shows for propaganda since forever. look up Popeye for example. if you show kids bullshit time and time again, they will sooner or later recognize it for what it is. why do most adults think that kids dont have working brains. you were a kid yourself. you knew bullshit when you saw it when you were a kid. imo kids see that more clearly than most adults with their pet theories and beliefs that are more important to them than reality.
2019-05-16 11:00
Yeah but it's one thing that you have a voiceover. For example, Darth Vader had to be voiced by Earl Jones, cuz the white dude actually playing Vader didn't have deep and scary enough voice. Like I said, I really believe that for example in Star Wars, the Galaxy can be populated by more then just one black guy (Lando), some retarded aliens and bunch of white ppl. But they've just added a gay guy in Star Trek, like what the fuck is that. I don't care if someone is gay, or a woman, or black, or asian or whatever. I treat them the same no matter what. But the problem is when you explicitly want to show that we're so diverse, and you do that in every single movie. Check out Zootopia for example, I mean the movie was great, no doubt about that, but the message is SJW and fucked up beyond imagination. It's all in the details my man, in the 80s, 90s they were at least trying to wrap it up nicely, now they just want you to choke on it and accept it as it is. The problem with cinema is that when you're trying to show diversity and shit like that so badly, you end up with a movie solely about that and stop focusing on the plot/characters/whatever else important for the movie to be good. That's basically my problem.
2019-05-16 11:06
again, you really shouldnt be watching disney movies and taking them seriously. disney now owns most of the american movie industry. so you can cross a lot of shit off. the reason they are doing this shit, is simple: they are out of ideas, Disney have for decades been hiring people without any talent who only think about sales, so now making this politically correct unoriginal crap is their only chance at making money. its due to lack of competition. they basically have a monopoly that no one can challenge. so they dont have to try to write good movies. they can just let those fucked in the head out of touch hollywood people decide what to make and if they spend enough money on the computer graphics budget retards will go see it no matter what.
2019-05-16 11:14
now the original star wars, that is from the time when hollywood was racist and it was hard for black people to find work and act alongside white actors. this movie is made only a couple years after segregation officially ended. so that makes sense in the historical context. and then it also makes more sense that the current climate is ultra super politically correct, because those racist sexist grab em by the pussy hollywood executives know they are being watched carefully and having the oscars boycotted for being racist sexist pussy grabbers costs them a lot of money. if you see that this current climate is just a counter swing that came from another extreme, you will also realize the pendulum will swing back to balance eventually, and then maybe to the other side. dont forget walt disney himself was a fucking nazi. the people running these companies dont actually like black people or other minorities or gays. they just want the USA to believe they do. because its what sells
2019-05-16 11:21
Yeah man I also think that it's just a rush for money, and I really hope that someday the tide will turn. But for now I can at least have something to bitch about :D BTW, that's basically the same thing that 2pac said, that the corporations exploited black music, put black musicians on the pedestal, and in the end they just ran off with cash, not giving a single fuck about the artists. But what really bugs me is that it's starting to look like a bigger scheme, like for example with pedos: when it's in the Catholic church, then surely every single priest is a pedophile and the whole institution just deserves to get burned down to the ground. When pizzagate came up: meh, FAKE NEWZ. I mean, they had goddamn evidence that something is really fishy, but it was swiftly denounced as fake news. The bipolarity of this SJW shit is really fucking annoying.
2019-05-16 11:31
im sure there are pedos in hollywood but pizzagate was actually a 4chan troll action.
2019-05-16 11:32
Damn bro I dunno, I've seen all the emails from the wikileaks page and all the weird shit in Podestas house. I mean dude had paintings of children in weird context, other dude posted instagram photos of children, FBI posted the exact same symbols and callsigns as pedo, it didn't look like a troll action from 4chan. They actually banned the pizzagate /r in reddit, they moved to voat afterwards. I've also seen some news (not breitbart mind you) about police cracking down on huge celebrity pedo rings in various countries, with lawyers, judges, actors and other REPUTABLE ppl involved. Just gotta say: if the Catholic church is able to cover it up, then I can be 100% sure that the most powerful ppl on the planet can cover it up even better.
2019-05-16 11:38
yeah and now for example that documentary about michael jackson. but at least in NL everyone already knew that since i was a kid, that he liked children too much. every country has thousands of more and less known celebrities and public figures. of those some % is going to be a pedo just like there are pedos among the not known people. and for sure they can cover it up better. but that doesnt mean pizzagate was real. journal.media-culture.org.au/index.php/m..
2019-05-16 11:43
and btw Disney isnt doing this shit because of some grand evil illuminati plan to conquer the world for SJWs, they just do it because this is what sells in america. dont like it? dont buy it. i havent watched a disney movie in like 10 years. they only make crap kids movies anyway. if you dont give your kids Disney movies and they go visit a friend and see a bad movie with all these SJW messages obviously shoehorned in, that wont convince them of those ideas. it will make them be against these ideas because the movie was shit. so actually Disney is helping you by being incompetent writers.
2019-05-16 11:04
in china, all the players say china numba wan.
2019-05-16 16:43
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
wow wtf Not even surprised tbh
2019-05-16 10:39
yes why? why not i didnt watch it yet btw why would u care about someones opinion? i expect it to be okay (6-7/10) if it was 4-5/10, would go anyway cause why not it's interesting to see, what they came up with
2019-05-15 17:15
Pikachu dies
 | 
Belgium KevinGatesYo 
Mewtwo wants to be the best trainer ever
 | 
Canada ZHF 
It’s not an incredible movie, plot is quite average, but I still enjoyed it, if you’re a fan of Pokémon you’ll probably enjoy it too. The CGI Pokémon are really good
2019-05-16 00:10
 | 
France Sheld 
this
2019-05-16 11:04
sonic: the quest for the lightning timbs
2019-05-16 00:12
defective pikachu
2019-05-16 00:14
 | 
CIS ShimonSS 
Average movie, nothin special, nice graphic, 5/10 story, a couple of moral lessons for kids, btw i was trigged a bit about how useless pokemons are there
2019-05-16 00:16
 | 
Germany mrrwombat 
What do you mean by they were useless?
2019-05-16 10:34
 | 
CIS ShimonSS 
Did u see the movie ?
2019-05-16 10:45
 | 
Germany mrrwombat 
yes
2019-05-16 11:13
 | 
CIS ShimonSS 
Just check out on youtube what Pickachu does in anime and compare it to the basically powerless pickachu u saw in the movie, it was painfull to watch
2019-05-16 11:52
 | 
United States ImFat 
Luke is Vader's son
2019-05-16 00:23
Black actor plays a main role because he is black. Director is so racist.
2019-05-16 10:31
hey this is what you gotta do in hollywood these days, dont worry, it'll blow over in a few years and they'll slowly go back to only giving oscars to white people.
2019-05-16 10:35
ironman dies while saving the entire universe and a black man takes over as captain america and cap gets old and dies eventually
2019-05-16 10:33
 | 
Germany GiiGa88 
Just by the trailer i can tell you its a film like any other film nowadays, bad humor, brainwashing intentions and probably only a decent story. It will be a waste of time.
2019-05-16 10:43
 | 
Netherlands 5teve 
The movie is cliche but the CGI is better than expected and Ryan Reynolds is a fun actor. In my opinion, wait for it to come out online.
2019-05-16 10:46
ropz | 
Germany Gaflappi 
The movie is great! I'd strongly recommend watching it, actually went to the cinema twice to see it.
2019-05-16 10:48
cyx | 
South Africa bonkaz 
Retards seeing propaganda in a Pokemon live action movie. Holy shit I retarded has the world become? Idiots everywhere, no matter which political spectrum, race, nationality. Too many retards pushing their retarded agendas. Fuck this world and 98% of the people on it. Movie is ok, though. Solid 6/10, niece enjoyed it more than I did, which is ok.
2019-05-16 10:54
 | 
Germany Imouto 
In the game TIm Goodman is a white dude, why make him black?
2019-05-16 10:59
The film is great. I liked it. But the shitty thing is that i had to see it Portuguese. English sessions for this movie were only at night. I'm going to see it again but in ENG now. But it's nice
2019-05-16 11:22
The main thing is not to stumble on spoilers.
2019-05-16 18:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.