Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Lmfao BIG
JZFB | 
United States FrostDeezAKA 
I fucking called it. When they said nex was being shifted into a more supportive role when they brought in onlinetares and smooya left, I called that they would waste his potential and end up cutting him overall wasting their time, his time, and the fans time. Nex carried them in half their matches before he left and all they needed was a real star. Shit they couldve called nato to take over smooyas awp and played around nex and tabsen. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo they want to invest in onlinetares and fuck their whole teams setup around him. Now they need to adjust to 2 new players, a hybrid awper whose too old to flick a shot, and a leader who thinks 2 hours of DM is getting back on the grind. Smooya made the best choice of his life leaving. GL nex, hope u decided to take more than a break and go to a team that will put you in the role you deserve. Your consistency will return when you can gain the confidence in knowing you will have a team that believes in your carry and not the next new thing
2019-05-16 20:13
BnTeT | 
Germany cucKing 
Yes
2019-05-16 20:14
Nex is 26, we have seen everything that he has. He is inconsistent, disappears in big games, and pretty much never reaches his potential. They also said something like "get well soon" on Twitter, so he prolly has still problems with his hand injury from earlier this year. Replacing him doesn't seem like a bad move at all(I don't like Denis though)
2019-05-16 20:16
nice
2019-05-16 20:27
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.