Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Jon Snow
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
Why are people so disappointed about his story? The reason he was brought back to life was to kill the real tyrant who was gonna destroy the whole world. He fulfilled his destiny
2019-05-21 10:49
MUTiRiS | 
Portugal didik 
+1 spoiler
2019-05-21 10:50
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
Should be pretty obvious. And if you have a brain and want to avoid spoilers dont click on a post called Jon Snow. simple
2019-05-21 10:55
fr lol
2019-05-21 13:55
Yea, I didn't enter HLTV or Facebook whole Monday coz I wanted to avoid spoilers that are likely to show up even in threads names or if someone is tricky then even spoilers inside threads like 18+ r8 hot girl which I always click.
2019-05-21 17:20
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
ikr. Thats also why i just named it Jon Snow because people who dont want spoilers know that they shouldnt click it and it doesnt spoil anything
2019-05-22 08:13
Pathetic ball-less, kinslaying Judas. A perfect SJW. If he were real he would be heading to the 9th circle. Even Jaime was better than him and Jaime sucked.
2019-05-21 10:54
flag checks out austrian
typical plath attitude...
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
jaime was my favourite still alive character before this season
2019-05-21 11:02
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
SJW? Not very SJW to murder a young liberal woman.
2019-05-21 17:55
She wasnt liberal enough so she had to die. 😂
2019-05-21 18:24
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
He was always gonna end up going north of the wall IMO. I think people are upset because it all just happened so fast.
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
I agree 100% I love that he is going back north but everything in the last season happened way too fast
They should have kept 10 episodes and should have moved to the same end a little slowly and people wouldn't be so much disappointed. Overall i liked the ending. A Stark on every throne. Music of the last episode was godlike as well.
2019-05-21 11:10
 | 
Portugal xxxRUI75xxx 
Yeah, that´s what most people are complaining (including me) about. They should´ve made season 7 with the usual 10 episodes, and split the Season 8 into two seasons of 10 normal episodes each - one for the Night King/Battle of Winterfell arch and the last one for the King´s Landing/Danaerys´ descent into madness. That would've given the producers/directors/writers enough time to move the story at a speed more in line with the earlier seasons.
2019-05-21 15:51
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
he hasnt gone north of the fucking wall where is this coming from? he tells tyrion he is going to the wall and tyrion says he will visit him at the wall. he is still wearing black nw clothes when he goes north, hes just on a mission to resettle the wildlings in their homes.
2019-05-21 11:04
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Sure it could be either way but I'm guessing that judging by the way he looks back at the gate closing & how he smiles when looking forward & how the music starts playing, he's going to just stay north of the wall. Just those three sequence of events give it away. Doesn't matter now though it's over LUL
2019-05-21 11:12
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
i have seen about 5 msm sites say hes become the new kbtw or some shit
2019-05-21 11:10
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
KBTW? king of the fifty wildlings? haha no. He just went to live with them like he said he wanted to earlier on.
2019-05-21 11:11
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
im not the one who came up with that dumb idea, one of the stupid media sites did. and hes going back to the wall 100% because tyrion said he would meet him in the future, hes not gonna be able to meet him north of the wall.
2019-05-21 11:17
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Yeah well like I said. The way they shot that final scene leads people to believe that he ended up going north of the wall despite what anyone said earlier on in the episode. The look he makes of the gate closing suggests that he's just thinking about riding off away from it all and then when he looks forward, he smiles and the music starts playing. It really doesn't matter though.
2019-05-21 11:22
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
hes going north probably for a few weeks or months to fuck some redhead bitches then hes going back
2019-05-21 11:27
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
welp thats good enough for me
2019-05-21 11:27
after dany's speech about breaking the wheel, and the azor ahai prophecy, this was not the ending that was supposed to happen
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
I actually kinda liked the ending but i agree there are so many plotholes. Enough plotholes to make a new damn series lol. edit: Also what about Lord of the Light? Is it a god that just keeps saving the world or what. i want to know
2019-05-21 10:57
you will have to wait for the books. R'hlorr religion is just one of the many subplots that the tv show writers couldnt be arsed to provide a conclusion for. they just kind of let Missandei make some prophecies and birth the shadow baby and burn the princess and then she doesnt do shit anymore because it was already too challenging for these tv writers to wrap up the main plotlines in the amount of seasons left. and of course they didnt demand more screentime from HBO because they were in it for the money anyway. not for making the best possible show. but for the most possible amount of money.
2019-05-21 11:00
 | 
Finland Faifainei 
Hello again :) Anyways, G.R.R. Martin has said in the interview that some things are better to leave as a mystery and not everything needs to be or should be explained. I think the books give us more answers (and raises more questions too) than what the a bit rushed show had the time to give us but I dont think the lord of light is one of those things that will be explained.
2019-05-21 18:17
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
They abandoned all prophecies. D&D abandoned all side-plots to rush the show so they could get that disney $$$. Now the entire prod crew and cast is also getting shit for it. Fyi though the prequel series is set around the time of Azor Ahai. One of the cast is rumoured to be his wife so...
2019-05-21 11:03
going back in time to explain everything away isnt going to make it any better. only worse. it will kill the mystery which is the only interesting thing left about this subplot. just give up on the tv shows. season 1 and 2 were canon. everything after is hacky tv drama writing. brazilian soap opera level. they started to sneak it in in some ponts at first, merging some mercenary bands, removing dead caitlyn stark, etc. but i knew during season 3 it would only get worse from there. just wait for the next book.
2019-05-21 11:05
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Ehh I some hopes for the prequel series because there won't be any D&D and George himself is literally one of the two producers.
2019-05-21 11:04
which is terrible imo because it means he has even less time to write his fucking books. the guy has been working on it for like 20 fucking years and they cant leave him alone to finish it? seems respectless to even ask him to coproduce. if HBO knows they dont have writers and producers capable of doing it, they shouldnt do it. imo they have shown that they arent capable.
2019-05-21 11:06
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
I guess that's true but it's his decision. No one is forcing him to work on a prequel series that wouldn't be done without him.
2019-05-21 11:08
ah, but money corrupts...
2019-05-21 11:09
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Money? dude is one of the richest authors alive. He literally earned $120mil from the show alone over the years. Add that to how much he earned from the books and you will see that this guy could live a LAVISH lifestyle for the rest of his life and never worry. What's funny is that he doesn't live a lavish lifestyle at all. Money is not an issue. His books are still selling like hot cakes to this day (they might have a huge spike in sales for 2019 because TV show fans will buy them now)
2019-05-21 11:16
yeah maybe he likes making a lot of money. i see no other reason for him to continue to work with HBO after the job they did on GoT
2019-05-21 11:29
 | 
Pakistan ostraka 
Well then that's his choice and his fault. Not HBO's. Considering he has tens of millions already.
2019-05-21 11:30
it is HBOs fault. if those assholes never pitched that trash tv show Winds of Winter would probably be finished already.
2019-05-21 11:33
like what if tolkien was writing the Return of the King and instead went to fucking hollywood to make a trash tv series of the hobbit? i would be pretty mad.
2019-05-21 11:07
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
s1-4 and s6 were all really good and s5 was mixed, s7 had some good moments and good episodes. wtf kinda crack are you smoking that you refuse to view anything past s2 canon? the whole catelyn thing wouldnt have translated well tbh and her actual main plot thing with brienne would be s5.
2019-05-21 11:15
i read the books before there were even rumors of a tv show. i signed up for a tv show that followed the plot of the books. i was hyped for that. then before season 3 writers announced they were going to start making changes to source materials. i stuck around to make sure they were deviating, which they were. then i lit a candle and never watched another episode. the clips ive seen from end of season 3 and later, are all fucking terrible. caricatures of the characters. if fellowship of the ring followed the first book of lotr, and then the next 2 movies took the same characters but had different plotlines, they would have also been shit. i know this for sure because thats what Jackson did with The Hobbit. those 3 movies were trash and i will never forgive him for selling out that hard.
2019-05-21 11:35
i dont care for "some good moments". i want everything to fit together and make sense. thats what fantasy is about. the bigger picture and the details all fitting together and making a living world. in GoT there is no living world, there are just a couple different decors they put in front of the main characters. who have no personality left besides serving their purpose in the plot.
2019-05-21 11:37
go read the books again and you'll agree with me after youre done.
2019-05-21 11:37
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
ive read the books 4 times and i dont see how minor changes really impact the quality. some of the best things in the show were changed from the books eg hardhome, arya and tywin. the issue wasnt that it changed from the books, the issue was just that it was bad. if it had followed the books perfectly, would it have been overrall better? probably yes, but episodes such as hardhome would nevet have happened.
2019-05-21 13:14
the issue was that the changes didnt improve anything meaningful and it was clear they were going to deviate further and further. from the moment they announced they would deviate from the script, it was clear it would turn into a bad fanfiction version of asoiaf. this season 8 was inevitable. i saw it coming.
2019-05-21 13:53
arya and tywin scenes were also bad imo. like yeah i get you want to give Charles Dance maximum screentime and Tywin doesnt have a huge role in the books. but the execution of those scenes already felt like it had less layers than the book material. it didnt give the characters Tywin or Arya any development that they wouldnt have had otherwise.
2019-05-21 13:56
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
you are the definition of a book elitist who refuses to accept any changes. you havent even watched hardhome but you will inevitably claim that cotter pyke sending ravens to jon is more entertaining.
2019-05-21 15:34
look at LotR: Jackson stuck to the books except for a few really minor changes like laeving out Tom Bombadil and adding some elves at Helms Deep and it was great. look at The Hobbit: Jackson didnt stick to the book and it sucked balls.
2019-05-21 16:31
im not afraid of straight up admitting im a book elitist, writing good fantasy books is a lot harder than writing tv shows the way the guys who write GoT wrote the last couple of seasons.
2019-05-21 16:32
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
is it? considering grrm had many years more time for each book and each season comes out yearly (except s8 but that was bad for different reasons). again, you are actually talking about hating a show that you have watched the first 2 seasons of. i prefer the books to the show, but s3, s4 and s6 are really, really good, and all you've done is cut yourself off before you get the good part so you can complain. there is just no sense in that, watch before s7 at least before you call the whole show bad because it merged the stormcrows and the second sons.
2019-05-21 16:57
no, ive seen clips and stuff. a good friend of mine still watches every episode and he tells me its terrible every time and i trust his judgment. its turned into a bad fanfiction version of asoiaf. this last season is enough proof. if you needed more after the way they killed off Areoh Hotah and other shitty decisions in season 4-6. you are just dazzled by the high production value and good actors. and i dont give a shit about any of that if they get the story wrong. there is only 1 way to do it right: stick to the script. and 10 million ways to fuck it up. and they fucked it up. you can still like it. but i will never. i would rather have them stop making the show after they ran out of books.
2019-05-21 17:38
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
you dont know if you dont like it if you never watch moron. "they get the story wrong" - my god you are entitled. you dont want a good story or even a good show, you want everything to go the exact way you want, any alterations, even if they are good, are completely unacceptable. i dont think i have to tell you that clips are not fully representative of a show as a whole, if i do, you should go back to school and get some critical thinking skills. hotah died in s6 (not due to bad writing in s6 but due to the fact that s5 kinda fucked up dorne), give me a single example of a bad change - note i said bad, not just a change (like the storm crows and second sons thing) - from s3 or s4. and to say im "dazzled by the high production value" is especially stupid since ive already said i prefer the books and that s8 was not a good season even though it likely had the best special effects. you are grasping for reasons to hate something so you can seem interesting when really it makes you look bitter.
2019-05-21 17:45
im not trying to seem interesting im just giving my opinion. if for film or book adaptations the writers deviate from the source material too far it often turns to shit.
2019-05-21 17:48
its not that the small changes they made first were bad. but then they cant resist making bigger and bigger changes until you end up with this season 8 because they cant write a satisfying conclusion to their fanfiction story. because theyre incapable of planning a good story arc as good as martin can do it.
2019-05-21 17:50
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
so your argument as to why you wont watch s4 is because s8 is bad. ok, enjoy your mental disorder.
i stopped enjoying the show when i realized it would end up like this. btw now who's being bitter lol
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r_ 
oh makes sense, s4 is bad because s8 is bad. i remember you now, you're the dumb lefty that refuses to accept supply side policies. yeah you need to seek medical help, cba to respond to anymore of your retarded responses about how you hate s4 because s8 is bad.
2019-05-21 17:54
The Azor Ahai wasn't really a thing in the show
2019-05-21 14:02
well then what was melisandre there for? just to get stannis to where the plot needed him...after that she is useless if jon (or possibly someone else) is not the azor ahai
2019-05-21 14:07
If I'm not wrong The Azor Ahai is the prince who kills his Wife to make his weapon stronger to kill the Night King or The Others. Besides the ones who read the books nobody knows who or what is Azor Ahai. I think that's why they didn't include it in the show. They didn't emphasize it enough IMO.
2019-05-21 14:21
food | 
Russia Boombla 
I mean main argument that Tyrion used to convince him to kill dany is that she will kill his sisters, and now he won’t meet them ever again anyway. Overall I like my boy Jon so I hoped best for him and in my opinion him living rest of his life in Nights Watch isn’t satisfying at all. He is just second Aemon, secret Targaryen with rights to the Throne who will just die and be forgotten.
2019-05-21 11:16
He literally ended his entire bloodline. The stupid kingslaying cuck. If Dany did smth wrong its not killing him first.
2019-05-21 11:13
God | 
Poland henlo 
dude is young and surrounded by wildlings the bloodline is probably not over
2019-05-21 11:26
 | 
United States BubbleFlames 
He will start a new family The StarGaryOws
2019-05-21 17:40
food | 
Russia Boombla 
I would accept it if there wasn’t this amount of rush in last 2 seasons I feel like there is huge part missing in whole story (dany should slowly turn into her father, not fucking transform from angel to hitler in one episode or bran randomly deciding that he will be a king of 6 kingdoms, when he said some time ago that he doesn’t want to be a Lord of Winterfell cuz he isn’t bran anymore, and a lot more rushed and fucked up moments). HBO made huge mistake trusting dumb and dumber that they can end it In 8 season. Idk I’m just pissed of because they could made this show the best ever created but decided to end it as fast as possible to play with Star Wars toys.
2019-05-21 11:31
 | 
United States BubbleFlames 
Jon and Jaime got their storylines trashed.
2019-05-21 17:41
the only character who was GOAT from season 1 to 8 was my man Ser davos aka onion knight. i was rooting for him all along
2019-05-21 17:54
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
Davos was goat as fuck. But he wasn't in season 1 though.
2019-05-21 17:57
yeah i just checked it myself. started from season2. still crazy character development and always fun to watch
2019-05-21 18:01
 | 
Denmark Farmand 
+11111111111111169111111111 Liam Cunningham did an amazing job on the role!
2019-05-22 08:10
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
Jon Snow King? lmao. He was always gonna go north of the wall, or be king in the north imo. He doesn't suit the southern life.
2019-05-21 17:56
NBK- | 
Estonia BlameS 
I doubt, Arya's goal was to kill the queen, at times she mentioned queen Cersei, at times she said just "the queen", with Jon out of the story, Arya would've killed Dany.
2019-05-21 18:06
 | 
Austria iVolcan 
'Because he was made for bigger things by George R. R. Martin but after they surpassed the books the new story went batshit on him. Him being the lawful owner of the iron throne as son of Rhaegar Targaryen had NO FUCKIN POINT after all
2019-05-21 18:11
 | 
Europe HLTV_Incel 
never watched a minute of game of thrones
2019-05-22 08:14
Q
RED
2x
BLACK
2x
JOKER
26x
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.