Honorable mentions: Zinedine Zidane, Genaro Gattuso, Jorge Sampaoli and Erik ten Hag
Imagine thinking the coach has any influence on the players choking lol
like the choking is klopps fault lol
guardiola is obviously ahead of klopp and simeone. so this list doesnt make any sense.
inb4 guardiola only coached good teams
How does Klopp have choking problems lmao. Because he lost a couple of UCL finals in unfortunate fashion where he was the clear underdog?
Stopped reading at "Soccer". Fuck off with that shit.
1- Guardiola (haters gonna hate, but he his the best coach atm. Deal with it)
2- Jurgen Klopp (good football and very passionate)
3- Mauricio Pochettino (top2 premier league 3 years in a row, and this year UCL final)
4- Diego simeone (build a very consistent team on his own)
5- Ten Hag (sensational season with underdog team in UCL)
Last 10 years TOP
1. Massimiliano Allegri (There was clear difference between Conte's and Allegri's Juve. Allegri made Juve most tactic team and lead them two times in UCL Final with almost same players what Conte had.)
2. Diego Simeone (Has built Atletico so consistent team. Maybe not the most tactic genius team but top3 defending team. The most passionate coach)
3. Jurgen Klopp (He did the same in Dortmund what he is doing in Liverpool. Take honestly quite shitty team to coach and now they are in UCL final. I think he is optimistic and nice guy who can make a diffrence with his essence)
4. Jose Mourinho (He is just great person who somehow pulls out motivation out of every player. And that's the biggest reason he has won titles)
5. Tito Vilanova (It wasnt just Pep who was making Barca good. Tito was there all the time and when Pep left, i think the way Barcelona was playing football after that was even better than with Pep. That was best Barcelona i've ever seen.)
Zidane: I have picture that he is just very good with players. He didnt invent bike again with Real. He was just very good at motivating.
Conte: He literally took Juve back where they belong. He did right transfers. Pirlo and Vidal for example.
Ten Haag: I dont even have to tell you. Great man.
Sarri is laughable lol
1 - klopp EASILY
2 - guardiola
3 - pocchetino
4 - allegri
5 - ten haag/zidane
5 Ten Haag
klopp is clearly the best coach out there,,,,
he is the one who made liverpool relevant again... and look were dortmund were before he joined the club. same goes for mainz,
Ten Hag should be top 3 at least, brought back Dutch total football with a German twist from his time at Bayern, I'm not even an Ajax fan but it's hard to deny that Ajax' pressing and energy has won them the big games in the UCL this season
Stopped reading at "Soccer"
I thought you hate football
Imagine putting Jose over Pep in 2019 omegalul.
Imagine PSG would be interested into Jose in 2019 omegalul
no pep guardiola on #1 = shit ranking
1. Jürgen Klopp ( He is just the normal one, he is so good look for example barca - liver )
2. Zinedine Zidane ( He was a legendary player and is a very good coach)
3. Pep Guardiola ( He did a very good job at Barca, Bayern München and now at Manchester)
4.Diego simeone (He manage Madrid good but i dont like to watch that defensiv football style[but I´m a fan of Madrid])
5.Jose Mourinho (He made a perfect job at Real Madrid, however at ManU he didn´t but he is still legendary coach)
From my point of view it´s hard to say who is rly the better coach but, you can say all these coaches are very good and have an amazing caree!
1. Pep (he spent a lot of money but his teams' always play at the peak level, his teams' were literally the most dominants ever and he helped so many players to reach the world class level (messi,sterling,fernandinho,bernardo silva,kdb)
2. Klopp (Liverpool is the best team that can do gegenpressimg rn and also he improved so many players,too.(robertson,salah,firmino,mane,trent,wijnaldum)
3.Pochettino (this man spent no money, they play with a strait rotation,11-12 men, and he make his team reach the UCL final. He always had to change his playstyle due to this strait rotation season to season, week to week. He delivered a miracle i would say
4.Conte(great coach both tactically and mentally and he helped Italy national team, Chelsea and juve to compete at the highest level in such a short time he had but he is tough coach to work with from players' perspective
5.Sarri(he aims to play beatiful football,vertical passing game, and he needs 1-2 seasons and money to do that like pep. He did a great job with napoli
Dong understand Pochettino - played like shit in both PL and CL. Was lucky just to pass the group stages in CL ...
having mourinho in there is laughable, hes out of place in modern football. both tactically and in his motivation on players hes out of his time. hes unable to work with modern players and hes shown it ever since the madrid days.
Poch took trash team to final?? What the fuck? Deluded cunt
Why do u care about beta sports like soccer?
Since Guardiola is not in your list and Mourinho is, your list is just a joke.
Jurgen "Heavy Metal Football" Klopp
No Pep Guardiola OMEGALUL
sarri top 5 is obvious b8. the dude almost ruined kante
what the fuck is soccer and why have you named football coaches for a "soccer" thread
Also tottenham isn’t “shit” they play good for 2-3 seasons now?
Lets hope klopp will not choke.
Certainly the coach of my team(Jorge Sampaoli - Santos FC) is not the best in the world, but today, he easily fights to be one of the best in all of America.
NO PEP and adding JOSE in it
honorable mentions. mourinho, pep, sarri, allegri, ten haag and zinedine zidane would probably be top if it was the last season but he didnt manage this one so
4. Arsen Wenger
Stopped reading at "soccer"
- Luis Felipe Scolari
- Odair Hellmann
- Abel Braga
- Marcelo Gallardo
Today Neymar is only a celebrity
Celshit is a shit team right now?
U are retarded..
Erik ten Hag
and my personal pick Fatih Terim :)
3. Erik ten hag
4. Zidane (just wait until he gets new players)
GOAT: Sir Alex Ferguson <-