Thread has been deleted
Last comment
[15+] Fixing it or letting go of her
seized | 
Cyprus ASKING_ON_HLTV 
For those asking, the girl is 16 years old, a 8.5/10 blondie; I would never publish pictures without her consent, though. Let's move on over those who are enough with this information. So there is this above-described girl. Over the past months, it's been almost half a year, I've really had feelings towards her, she's had them for me too, I am 99% sure. There's been quite a lot signs of that. We were kinda getting closer and closer to each other, it's almost been like we were an established pair, we've really always kept on spending time together. She's been just so fine - beautiful plus smart, understanding, self-confident, just great. We've never explicitly came to that I'm her bf, she's my girl, but we were almost as if that was true, no need to "admit" it to ourselves, I believe. Honeymoon period. Over and done with. Last week, it's been slowly falling apart. The infamous first phase is gone. Suddenly, we don't have topics to discuss, we can't make a talk, sometimes looking like if we were dodging each other, looking away, rather making our ways to the friends' circles. If your have never come thru this, you don't know how much it hurts, and I hope she's hurt by that too and I am not just blinded. No way I could. Well, I hope. Not sure if that's just all of that coming thru my emotions, but I've found out about so many her negative habits and features. Now my brain just says she's not worth my time and I should close up on her. Yet just everytime I look at her, my heart denies it. I can hear my inner self just saying "damn, she's so fine" and I would forgive her about anything, and my feelings for her pop up again. No idea if that could be happening to her as well. It's just so exhausting and disappointing, and I can't find a solution, I am almost afraid to ask her out again, and I've done that a bunch of times before. I still have respect for the girl and don't consider her anything less after all, I can feel like. The engine is having a hard time starting, though :( It's like we need to get it running or I need to find a way to let go of her, escape myself. I am seeking any kind of advice on this, would appreciate sharing some of your experience as well, if you've got some. Thanks everyone who replies, even if it was just to bump the thread! TLDR: I've been in a relationship with a girl for a few months, honeymoon phase is over and we can't get it back on. Calling for advice TLDR of TLDR: Honeymoon phase with a girl is over, help yeah, name checks out
2019-05-22 16:47
yes
2019-05-22 16:49
ty4bump lol
2019-05-22 16:49
The problem you are dealing with is that you spent too much time with her and are out of topics to discuss and everytime it feels weird when someone wants to start a convo. Just go out and explore, go to partys, invite some friends to go out and have fun and stuff like that. A good idea would be to go away for a weekend with your friends so it isnt weird. TL;DR Spend time with your friends and get some stories or topics to talk about
2019-05-22 16:53
I've been quite trying to live up to this rule, obviously I am not with her dawn till dusk. But it's true that we know so much about each other and our friends are common very often
2019-05-22 16:55
I mean out of 30 days in a month be with her for like 17-20, balance it so it doesnt seem that you just dont care about her anymore. Spend time with uncommon friends aswell, tell their stories to her or something.
2019-05-22 17:03
"balance it so it doesnt seem that you just dont care about her anymore" - could you elaborate on this so I get it right? ty I am with her 15 days a month, some days just for a few minutes though, but the time spent together is definitely not a problem here. I was just thinking of doing some actual activities with her to spend time and have fun together (that basically answers #21)
2019-05-22 17:08
I mean if you are with her for 15 days, dont be sticking to her like every single second of the day. Be with her for like an hour or 2 then just let her live her life.
2019-05-22 17:10
Yes, that's again an obvious one. I'm not hanging on her 24/7, even my schedule is nowhere close to allowing that
2019-05-22 17:13
#16 honestly your best bet, maybe she is just going through some stuff and needs some time
2019-05-22 17:15
yeah, I think that guy's right, too. ty for your input!
2019-05-22 17:18
np and good luck
need to add, we go to the same school1
2019-05-22 17:01
Sneak out of class and do something exciting
2019-05-22 17:04
 | 
North America potatomato 
have you put your animal in her zoo?
2019-05-22 16:51
I am not a sex-hungry dog, I just will not till it's something real; and she didn't seem like pushing me into it as well
2019-05-22 16:52
 | 
France ponche 
Drop the cummies one last time before you break up
 | 
India Gangrene 
+1
2019-05-22 17:43
why do people come on hltv just to lie?
2019-05-22 16:54
ty4bump
2019-05-22 16:56
90% of hltv is fat nerds who never get a chance to talk to a girl and feel the urge to lie and share their fantasies on a csgo forum
:)ty4bump
2019-05-22 16:57
pathetic really
2019-05-22 19:27
+1 I am a fat nerd :(
2019-05-23 07:49
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
0/8
2019-05-22 17:08
zeolikk men)<3
2019-05-22 17:09
if what he just described is something way out of your league you're a total loser thats something normal and every single person on earth goes through it when young... so why think this is a lie?
2019-05-22 17:10
ty!!<3
2019-05-22 17:12
Tl;dr
2019-05-22 19:19
tl;dr you're a loser
2019-05-22 20:27
leman | 
Yugoslavia w13lan 
do u even like her?
It's just what I describe. My brain tells me I should but I feel the bond, still. That's leaving me unsure of what to do
2019-05-22 16:58
Just talk with her and see if you guys can make some sacrifices for the relationship! Just don't break up for silly reasons..
thanks a lot! I got to try
2019-05-22 17:02
 | 
Canada ActioN_ 
How much you rate her ass ?
2019-05-22 18:14
its quite decent as she squats and stuff
2019-05-22 18:34
 | 
Canada ActioN_ 
Do you have normal physics or you’re muscular and stuff ?
2019-05-22 18:47
not fat yet not really a monster slim but not a 40 kg kid just normal, I think lol
2019-05-22 18:51
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Go out and do some activities like watch a film or go for a run etc. If you always just talk you will run out of topics. Do something together.
ty! That seems right
2019-05-22 17:02
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
I had a similar situation as you. Falling for a girl, getting closer and closer. Tho I told her my feelings and got together but in the summer we couldn't do much together so the whole thing just fell apart. Just do it smartly and don't fuck it up men)))
2019-05-22 17:07
I am afraid it's going a similar direction rn. gotta step up
2019-05-22 17:07
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Be as strong and confident as possible and learn from your and others mistakes
"Be as strong and confident" It's just so hard. It's almost as if she wasn't interested in what I'm doing and saying anymore. Really don't know how to deal with that
2019-05-22 17:11
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
I feel you. But as I said go find some activity you both like. Or talk about this with her and hope for the best (this can go either way tho)
2019-05-22 17:16
Yeah, that are the two ways I think are right thing to do. God, choose which one is better xd
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Deffinetly try the activity first, if it goes south you have a plan B
ty!! will do
2019-05-22 17:19
 | 
Hungary mEZENCEphalon 
Good luck mens))
2019-05-22 17:19
<3actual content
2019-05-22 17:21
So your only problem is that you don't have any "topics to talk about"?
Yes, and to add: It's almost as if she wasn't interested in what I'm doing and saying anymore. Really don't know how to deal with that. Also I feel like I've lost some of her support for me, she was motivating me to everything and now that's gone too
2019-05-22 17:12
Just ask her how she feels about you and the "future" of you 2. Pulling yourself down is not a good thing. Be straight and ask her.
2019-05-22 17:27
ty! gotta dedicate some time to that. She barely takes anything seriously and it's all just a fun to her when I'm with her, but I hope she'll understand. She'd need that in the future anyway
Good luck.
 | 
Colombia HachitaVidal 
Just go chill on the beach or sneak out of school or go to a basketball game in Limasol. Basically something where you dont have to talk very much but can have fun. Good luck brother.
Your suggestions don't really apply for my real country but I get the point. Do some actual activity. Thanks for that, gotta step up my game!
2019-05-22 17:14
 | 
Colombia HachitaVidal 
Wait....no beach in Cyprus? What is this? Fake flagger?
2019-05-22 18:56
Yep, I just don't want ppl shouting "nt prokda" at me, I'm Czech
2019-05-22 18:57
 | 
Colombia HachitaVidal 
oof sad to hear, prodka xD
2019-05-22 19:33
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Never been in ur position so I can't really talk from experience... Guess the best is to openly talk with her about it and clear it up You said you dodge each other alot and you don't talk that much anymore, so maybe find something you're both interested in or start a hobby together so you get along again
I get your point and am thankful you shared it. The things is - I am the guy who likes maths, psychics, chemistry and computers, and she draws and plays a musical instrument. We don't really have a lot in common in this aspect. We share many opinions on 'important' things in the world and understand each other very well though, I believe.
Stopped reading at the start. You probably waited way too long to ask her to be your girl. She thinks you only want her as a friend and nothing more, so she moved on. I can't express enough how important it is to kiss or ask girls out as soon as you meet them before you get friend zoned for life.
bet you missed the point or didnt read
2019-05-22 17:17
Ive read about half your text. Wasn't eazy with your crappy English tho :P I was already pretty sure that was your problem after the first 10 something sentences. And btw you weren't in a relationship with her. Relationship is exclusive rights on her which you didn't had if Ive read correctly.
2019-05-22 17:20
Idk, I gave up on checking it for mistakes; should be understandable, though. But I know xd I think the whole thing with asking her to be my gf is bullshit. It should be a mutual feeling, not signing a license
2019-05-22 17:22
Croatia argm 
yes it should be a mutual feeling. but you also need to tell her that you feel like that, otherwise, how can she know? don't make any excuse, you had to ask
2019-05-22 17:44
 | 
Indonesia nicojaewpunk 
Yo kid stop with this bullshit love drama, Your parents will be sad if you don't go to school properly, it's better to study than do this bullshit
I don't get your point
Congratulations, you're experiencing your first dick vs brain battle. They're a delight.
2019-05-22 17:22
Not really thinking of her in a sexual way, I can just feel all she's left in my heart thru the months and it's impossible for me not to leave her any tips, though?
2019-05-22 17:41
You are thinking of her in an intimate way, don't kid yourself. Yeah that's the tip. Be more honest with yourself.
2019-05-22 17:47
could you dedicate your time to elaborating a bit? I just want to get it right and am not 100% sure of what you mean
2019-05-22 17:51
You're baiting me, yes? A 16 yr old hot girl and you're not thinking of banging her? You're either gay or so damaged by modern social science that there is no hope. What is this world coming to when young boys need help to fuck girls. How will we survive as a species.
2019-05-22 17:58
Well I probably misexpressed myself. Obviously I felt that too, but I don't want to just go in, cum in her and that's it for the girl in my life
2019-05-22 18:01
United Kingdom JME_ 
The problem it seems is that early on, too much time was dedicated to each other. This creates a huge void when that amount of time can't be filled. It was the same with me and my wife ~9 years ago. Mix what you do and try not to rely on the other party and they'll do the same. It's like a passive cool down where you're still in contact but not all of the time, allowing some reprieve for both. Plus, it helps to create more opportunities to fill in the time that is spent. It also seems like neither of you have actually gone for the other but both expect the other one to do that. Shoot your fucking shot. It's better to get rejected than to not try imo.
2019-05-22 17:23
Wife? wtf. I've seen people here claim to sex many womens and have gfs but wife is a first. Good advice regardless.
2019-05-22 17:29
ty a lot! Idk I always though the "agreeing on being a gf/bf" thing is bullshit because it should be a feeling, not a license, but you're kinda right. That could help cementing my position to her.
2019-05-22 17:46
That's pretty solid advice, thanks man
2019-05-22 19:19
 | 
Denmark firkant 
I think you should have the courage to ask her out, honestly
2019-05-22 17:28
I've been out with her kfgjhdhgpillion times, it's just lately we are strange to each other
2019-05-22 17:47
Croatia argm 
you are wrong: it's not your heart which is saying 'she is fine and you forgive her everything' (spoiler: the part of saying this is placed downwards your body). your heart is saying: 'you are disappointed'. second: if you are already annoyed by her after 6 month, then don't make any effort to get it to work.. I mean you are young and you will change - but you two are just to different. at least this is what you wrote - I mean I was not around and cannot fully judge this - but noone here can so it's anyway only one person who can decide and that's you - but with the information you gave us there is only this conclusion
2019-05-22 17:41
For those asking, the girl is 16 years old, a 8.5/10 blondie; I would never publish pictures without her consent, though. Let's move on over those who are enough with this information. So there is this above-described girl. Over the past months, it's been almost half a year, I've really had feelings towards her, she's had them for me too, I am 99% sure. There's been quite a lot signs of that. We were kinda getting closer and closer to each other, it's almost been like we were an established pair, we've really always kept on spending time together. She's been just so fine - beautiful plus smart, understanding, self-confident, just great. We've never explicitly came to that I'm her bf, she's my girl, but we were almost as if that was true, no need to "admit" it to ourselves, I believe. Honeymoon period. Over and done with. Last week, it's been slowly falling apart. The infamous first phase is gone. Suddenly, we don't have topics to discuss, we can't make a talk, sometimes looking like if we were dodging each other, looking away, rather making our ways to the friends' circles. If your have never come thru this, you don't know how much it hurts, and I hope she's hurt by that too and I am not just blinded. No way I could. Well, I hope. Not sure if that's just all of that coming thru my emotions, but I've found out about so many her negative habits and features. Now my brain just says she's not worth my time and I should close up on her. Yet just everytime I look at her, my heart denies it. I can hear my inner self just saying "damn, she's so fine" and I would forgive her about anything, and my feelings for her pop up again. No idea if that could be happening to her as well. It's just so exhausting and disappointing, and I can't find a solution, I am almost afraid to ask her out again, and I've done that a bunch of times before. I still have respect for the girl and don't consider her anything less after all, I can feel like. The engine is having a hard time starting, though :( It's like we need to get it running or I need to find a way to let go of her, escape myself. I am seeking any kind of advice on this, would appreciate sharing some of your experience as well, if you've got some. Thanks everyone who replies, even if it was just to bump the thread! TLDR: I've been in a relationship with a girl for a few months, honeymoon phase is over and we can't get it back on. Calling for advice TLDR of TLDR: Honeymoon phase with a girl is over, help yeah, name checks out
2019-05-22 17:42
ty4bump and admins, please do your job
Wall of text -> you have oneitis. Drop that shit and figure your own life out.
meh, that's not what I am on, I am quite sure
Dude, the ship is sinking. Dump her before it's too late and you get cheated on. You obivously don't give her the tingles like other boys do, otherwise she'd be hopping on your dick every time you see her.
2019-05-22 17:46
not sure if trolling or your culture is just different
2019-05-22 17:48
You're young, so I don't blame you. Do whatever the fuck you want, you learn by failing anyway. Just don't behave the same with the next girl or it will turn out the same. I'm out, see ya
2019-05-22 17:49
idk, girls here don't go for sex on the first date and stuff. We're taught to take our time in everything - which could be the mistake in this, but yeah
2019-05-22 17:52
Brad Pitt rule: if it was Brad Pitt she would.
2019-05-22 17:53
meh, that's just as pesimistic as it gets one can't always see the world in this light
2019-05-22 17:54
No, it only means you are not on the level (yet) in terms of looks, money or social status. You are not giving her the tingles. You don't understand much. It's not about topics to talk about or whatever. You know, you have to make her laugh and you do that by tickling her, not taking her serious and making jokes about her (no autistic jokes, thanks). You have to hit a girls emotions and you're not doing that at all it seems. Women do not love you for who you are but how you make them FEEL.
2019-05-22 17:56
Maybe that's not what the text could say to you, but the "You know, you have to make her laugh and you do that by tickling her, not taking her serious and making jokes about her (no autistic jokes, thanks). You have to hit a girls emotions and you're not doing that at all it seems." is what I've been doing since like the first time with her. She kinda does that to me as well actually Sorry for the misunderstanding if you just thought I ask her how is she and then we talk about weather everyday :D
2019-05-22 18:04
If you'd do what you're supposed to do as a man and that is giving her a reason to fuck you and be with you, you wouldn't be whining on HLTV.org how you can rescue a 16 y.o. girl. Move on.
2019-05-22 18:05
I think sex is not what you want from a girl at first smh lets just close this convo, it's headache for both
2019-05-22 18:08
At least you still live the fantasy ;)
2019-05-22 18:15
Stopped reading at "The girl is 16 years old" FBI OPEN UP
2019-05-22 17:48
+1. Easiest report of my life
2019-05-22 17:50
I am the same age
2019-05-22 17:51
frozen | 
Slovakia Kubman 
give me instagram
2019-05-22 17:57
ty4bump and private anyway
2019-05-22 18:02
frozen | 
Slovakia Kubman 
ok
2019-05-22 18:37
 | 
Canada Surzz 
Well I noticed you talked about her bad habits. So I've been in that spot before, what you either have to do is try and help her fix those habits, or let her go my friend. I was with a girl and she had bad habits, however her habits hadn't changed and so we broke up. Yours may be different and changeable, so it depends on what you want to do.
2019-05-22 18:16
I feel like they are minor ones, it's just that the fact itself - that I found them - spread so much negativity about her over my brain when I was just high on the feelings - I hope you understand. So I kinda think she's a bad person and she's not the one I'd like to be with etc etc and then I see her or hear her talking to her friends and I feel like I'd just forgive her everytime cuz she's so fine
 | 
Canada Surzz 
minor bad habits are fixable fyi. yeah i do understand. however, yoou talking about her being fine and all "she's so fine". it seems like you are clingy my friend, and until you lose that habit of yours, you wont think about this clearly.
2019-05-22 20:35
its like i really like her a lot and it blurs my vision of her making it a non-objective one super hard to get rid of :(
2019-05-22 20:54
you need to fix her not it
2019-05-22 18:17
'mind elaborating?
 | 
Russia 10_15_22_9_11 
Oh, these idiotic teenage angst threads.
2019-05-22 18:40
 | 
Europe cuur2k 
asdagfasdasdasd so much words
2019-05-22 18:48
Name checks out
2019-05-22 20:57
indeed any ideas?
2019-05-22 20:57
..... Nooo
2019-05-23 07:44
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
I wouldn't say you're in a relationship if you haven't at the very least kissed. If you act friendly with a girl for period without ever trying to take it to the next level, the girl is likely to lose interest and think you just want to be friends. idk if it applies here, but you might want to try asking her out again and try to kiss her then. Might be too late though. Regarding the things you've noticed you don't like about her: when you're in love its easy to overlook all negative aspects of a person. This will eventually wear off, though, so it's important that those negative things aren't deal breakers, otherwise the relationship will most likely not last long after the initial feelings start to wear off.
2019-05-22 21:01
the "bad habit" are minor stuff, otherwise I'd leave her because I am aware of what you're saying yeah, actually it was in the way, I was planning it for a meet-up that I thought would happen yesterday, but this state just took me off-guard so I didn't ask her out for the day, left confused
2019-05-22 21:10
 | 
United States BubbleFlames 
You can find someone better Think of it this way, would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you can't have an interesting conversation with?
2019-05-22 21:00
meh I was doing really good in this aspects at least 5 months straight, there's just something else interrupting it, I believe
2019-05-22 21:10
Idk good luck
2019-05-22 21:05
ty :)
2019-05-22 21:06
Oh its you again
2019-05-22 21:07
 | 
Sweden Liinkan 
sorry for late comment but why did you remove all the other stories?
2019-05-31 22:46
Q
RED
2x
BLACK
2x
JOKER
26x
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.