Thread has been deleted
Last comment
SEND UR NAME TO MARS
Turkey Nerd_With_No_Life 
ur name will be in mars at 2020 mars.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name..
2019-05-23 13:34
why
2019-05-23 13:37
ARE YOU DUMB? ALIENS WILL LEARN UR NAME THATS HUGE
2019-05-23 13:39
who cares
Who cares french guys you right but turkey needs to be known
2019-05-23 13:44
this is only for ppl who want to see his names somewhere, but just who cares dude
2019-05-23 13:47
you have sad life
2019-05-23 14:42
 | 
Norway kevintheape 
this guy just proves that turks are born with just half of a brain
2019-05-23 14:49
Norway is a better country than Turkey, although being better than Turkey isnt a huge accomplishment
2019-05-23 15:14
norway is cold as shit everyone coming turkey for vacation norway have 0 beach 10 million+ people visiting turkey just for beach and sun
2019-05-23 15:31
having beach =/= better country worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most.. gfmag.com/global-data/non-economic-data/.. cnbc.com/2019/01/23/us-news--world-repor.. find me a single source which ranks turkey above norway unless the source is ranking violence
2019-05-23 16:21
Turkey is better country believe me i have so many eu friends living in bodrum
2019-05-23 16:31
Its ur word vs professionals
2019-05-23 16:32
stay in your shithole country brother
2019-05-23 16:36
USA > Turkey in every way possible way more beaches lower crime rate way higher wages way more, as u say, "visiters" literally 5000000000000x stronger in every branch of military higher average IQ best schools in the world less terrorists smarter people better people more meaningful people better at basically every big sport better at cs too although that doesnt really matter and of course: burger
2019-05-23 16:40
When u say best schools do you mean universities? -No hate
2019-05-23 17:40
Jesus | 
United States BLNDSPT 
ofc a dane chimes in with the "usa school lul" comment
2019-05-23 18:46
Best school overall, counting all levels of education averaged do u disagree? also the rest is true
2019-05-23 19:58
Cant say i disagree just never heard of Us elementary schools and high schools should better than the rest of the world. I thought it was some kind of asian country but that depends what you catogorize as the best schools
2019-05-24 03:16
The US has the best private high schools im pretty sure
2019-05-24 03:45
in usa everyone can get gun so your life is cheap and so dangerous country wtf everywhere redneck
2019-05-23 18:25
yet crime rate in turkey is higher how?
2019-05-23 19:58
at least getting gun not easy like usa
2019-05-23 20:30
At least USA is safer overall lol
2019-05-23 20:30
if you live with rednecks not safe
2019-05-23 20:35
The United States of America is a safer country than turkey the safe parts of the US is safer than the safe parts of turkey the dangerous parts of the US is safer than the dangerous parts of turkey fact fact fact
2019-05-23 20:41
 | 
Denmark bot_thom 
According to the worldbank there are more intentional homicides in USA thai in tyrker with 6 Per 100.000 where turkey only have 4... so fuck USA go turkey :)) i want my name on mars As well
2019-05-23 21:04
According to every other site/source the USA is ranked lower on crime rate than turkey also ranked higher on safety also ranked higher on everything else
2019-05-23 21:05
 | 
Denmark bot_thom 
ok maybe but where do you find that? .... but crime can be all from taking A bag to murder and you were clearly higher on murder
2019-05-23 21:51
What the fuck are u talking about im not comparing the US to denmark, im comparing it to turkey the crime rate including murder isnt even close its way higher in turkey
2019-05-24 03:46
Croatia argm 
it's always a matter of how you see things: - don't go to baltimore and you'll be fine - don't say 'you have smarter people': you elected trump. I don't know who is the worse president: trump or erdogan. at least you are not smarter. - you count burger as an accomplishment? typical americans ;D burgers aren't even nice. - way more beaches: yes your country is bigge we knoe - better schools: always a matter of money (I am not sure about schools, but at least for universities it's true) - stronger military: let's call this 'stupid america' -way higher wages: yes living in your country is more expensive too - higher average IQ: sure, you buy all the smart people ;D and kick out the stupid ones - less terrorists: I agree - better people: difficult to measure - more meaningful people: yeah, this too - better at basically every big sport: who cares? - better at cs too although that doesnt really matter: who cares to sum it up: this is the big problem of america: arrogance! you are not the world police, you just want it to be
2019-05-23 21:06
stopped reading at burgers aren't even nice
2019-05-23 21:54
Croatia argm 
sad for you, that you could never try some really nice food
2019-05-24 09:25
Not my fault you only know about the burgers from mcdonalds lmfao if you actually buy proper beef, good quality buns, some fresh pickles and tomatoes, some nice cheese and caramelised onions... it's great besides that you can just add anything you want because it's so versatile. Stop trying to feel superior to others because you just sound stupid
2019-05-24 17:27
I don't try to feel superior it's not me saying: we have more beaches, we have bigger army, we are better at sports and so on.. (read #49). and NO I did not offend you with that. you were trying to use this gay meme and completly blamed yourself PS: no I didn't go to mcdonalds (or similar places) since I left school many years ago. and yes I was in the US a couple of times and I know how "good" burgers (also selfmade). I still consider them to be bad
2019-05-24 19:00
You're saying "sad for you, that you could never try some real nice food" You're saying you pity me, you're implying that I'm some poor savage for liking the combination of: Bread, meat, and vegetables. That's what a hamburger is. You can use most kinds of meat, you can change up the bread, you can go absolutely wild on the vegetables. You're just trying to come off as cultured by pretending that people who like to eat a combination of bread+meat+vegetables are "sad" and "haven't tried some really nice food" lmfao and I won't even go into how absolutely moronic the rest of #76 is, I'll leave that up to yourself to figure out how stupid your arguments were >gay meme No way you aren't still in school Also, just for my entertainment, tell me what you consider "real good food"
2019-05-24 19:22
no, I don't said that you are sad or poor, and I never implied that, I just wrote 1 simple sentence: "sad for you, that you could never try some really nice food", meaning: yes I pitty you, but not for what you think for, it's for a "poor" knowlege of what is out there, and for using a stupid meme without thinking don't try to justify that meme - this discussion is only about this stupid meme
2019-05-24 21:26
Read my comment again and this time try actually understanding what I wrote. Your analysis of comment #110 is so off the mark and innacurate I can't help but think it's because of a lack of reading comprehension
2019-05-25 00:31
no it was not, I guess you need to learn to comunicate. because you always write that I am wrong, but you don't say why. bad way of argueing, and doesn't make it easy for me to read between the lines. anyway if you write I offend you, then I write I didn't becuase... I don't think that this is off. and coming back to one of your earlier posts: that I should not feel supirior (no I still don't): but maybe you should consider, by denying my reading comprehension (yes you cannot know), or say "I can't help you" implying that you seem know everything but don't know how to explain. This is redicoulous without raising any arguements I still say that you don't have any knowledge about the world. without arguements stop discussing so bye, since I assume you still wont have any arguements, I think this discussion is over
2019-05-25 09:14
"no arguments" lmfao if you actually finished elementary school English you'd have learned how to properly read what I wrote you fucking moron. If I tell you 2+2=4 and you say "WOW ARE YOU SAYING 2+2=5?!?!?!?" then there's nothing for me left to do, you are simply too stupid to have a reasonable discussion with because you can't even understand nor write basic English. You genuinely do not understand what I'm saying, I can lead to horse to the water, but I can't force it to drink. Same way I can tell you my arguments but I can't teach you the reading comprehension you are lacking. I've explained what I said and yet you still manage to twist it in a way that I'm starting to think you're deliberately acting dumb to have a laugh.
2019-05-25 12:57
GUY: when you say: "you are wrong" that is no arguement!!!!! never ever, tahts the only thing you do!!! And if you say that I don't get your point, then it might be that you cannot explain well? and a comparison like this weird 2+2=4 stuff, doesn't make things better and this is definatly no arguement - and no you did not explain, you said around 10 times that I cannot read (thanks for the offence by the way) but still you were not able to write your point, you just start to complain, I still don't know what your point is or why you are debating - because you just say "I am right", right with what? I don't know (excpet for: you like burgers, but this is not the point)
2019-05-25 15:22
it's sometimes about the teacher when students don't understand
2019-05-25 15:22
I wrote my argument like 3 times, it's not my fault you don't understand it. Also don't tell me your arguments are any good. "burgers are not nice (scientificaly proven" No it fucking hasn't what kind of stupid bait is this
2019-05-25 18:20
no you don't, you maybe 3times that I cannot read and don't understand your arguements. but this is still no arguement. I guess it's pointles, since you don't want to make your point clear! and NO YOU DID NOT A SINGLE TIME. maybe we can continue if you let me know what your point is.
2019-05-25 18:40
Mate I started telling you that you can't read when I saw you kept skipping over the aguments I gave you, and that when you did "try" to reply to one of my posts you only took a small piece of the argument and twisted it's meaning such that it was easier for you to give a counter-argument. Debating with you is pointless. Also I really am interested, show me that study that says burgers don't taste good. Just so I can laugh at it.
2019-05-25 18:44
 | 
Denmark bot_thom 
Im happy to see an intelligent human in here :)))
2019-05-23 22:12
 | 
Hungary HAS12 
Americans arent the smartest but certainly cleverer than Turks LOL.
2019-05-23 22:25
Croatia argm 
who cares? it is definitely not very smart, to try to show off in front of people, who you consider to be less smart
2019-05-24 09:27
Damn you're almost self aware
2019-05-24 17:28
whats wrong with you now? if you try to use my argument against me, you should first understand it: I didn't wrote any personal opinion besides trump is as bad as erdogan. so how can you judge anything about me? at least I stand out for people who get bullied instead of joining the majority in saying "turkey is bad/stupid/....". it's just stupid to generalize. I can assure you that there are a lot of nice and good people in turkey - like EVERYWHERE on the world (also in US - I know)
2019-05-24 18:51
"I didn't wrote any personal opinion" >you count burger as an accomplishment? typical americans ;D burgers aren't even nice. >let's call this 'stupid america' >this is the big problem of america: arrogance Nope no personal opinions at all. Also just for the laughs: >yes living in your country is more expensive too OFCOURSE IT IS EGGHEAD THEIR WAGES ARE STILL HIGHER ADJUSTED FOR CoL ---- "at least I stand out for people who get bullied" How brave of you to defend a country which represses the media and rigs elections. #49 isn't bullying, he is responding to someone who told him "stay in your shithole country brother" and that there's rednecks everywhere in the USA.
2019-05-24 19:32
#49 and everything before was just about who is bigger better and whatever! To show off that he is born in a rich country and the other one not, sure this is bullying! YES IT IS! at least in the anonymous internet it doesn't hurt so much "How brave of you to defend a country which represses the media and rigs elections.": please, please read what I write: I wrote that generalizing is bad - the ppl in turkey don't want repression! I neither support repressing of media and I neither support turkey, I wrote I stand out for the PEOPLE! And I still tell you that there are nice ppl in turkey! about the opinions, don't that think I remember what I wrote 1 day ago on this website. I have more important things to do. but let me tell you some things: burgers are not nice (scientificaly proven - so it's no opinion) and electing trump is stupid, thinking "going to war is good" is stupid (yah that's exectly the military point), you can call this an opinion, but you can also call this logical thinking, the arrogance might be my opinion, but it's a conclusion of things written before it still stands that can't use my arguement against me. try again and I know "WAGES ARE STILL HIGHER" but who cares?! this is again the "I'm better, and I laugh about you because I have been lucky to be born in rich country"
2019-05-24 21:45
Thanks for proving to me you have no reading comprehendion whatsoever and that you're actually stupid. I've wasted enough time on trying to decypher your abhorrent English and it's obvious to me you don't even bother reading what I wrote. "don't that think I remember what I wrote 1 day ago on this website. " thanks for proving to mr you're too stupid to scroll up for 3 seconds and instead embarassing yourself by showing you have no idea what you yourself are even saying. " burgers are not nice (scientificaly proven" Tell me this is bait please, you aren't this stupid are you? You yourself aren't any better than the strawman you've created in your own mind. The American person was just proving a person wrong who eacalated by telling him his country is a shithole and full of rednecks. That's not bullying, that's just proving someone wrong with statistics. Now just stop and accept that your arguments are garbage and no matter how much you try to save yourself, they're still opinions. And if you had the capability to take a single second to reflect on your statements, you'll see it was you who added even more toxic judgements about America, which again, are your opinions. Good day, stop posting please
2019-05-25 00:28
guy, if you don't have anything to say then don't say anything. you just can't bare that I am right. it's your third post without any, ANY argument. To say "your argument is bad" isn't an arguement and doesn't make my arguement bad, just shows that you have lost. yes some of my comments were "toxic" (mr internet complains about my english and uses words like "toxic" - and don't coment on this, I know that I make a lot of typos and I wont change, becuaese I don't care) please don't say I can't read. because you don't know anything about me, and don't try to know anything, because you can't. the only thing I would like to know is: why? are you america lover?
2019-05-25 09:06
IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING SEE THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS I GAVE YOU THEN GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ FUCKING RETARD
2019-05-25 12:59
okay sorry. when you say: "you wrong, your arguements are garbage, think about it" that is a valid arguement. got it, bye, you won. mr arguement
2019-05-25 15:09
Please just tell me, are you baiting? Are you deliberately acting as if I didn't give you any arguments? Are you just pretending like you don't see them for fun?
2019-05-25 18:29
the only arguement you have is: I am stupid thats the thing you continuously but you only use common phrases to back this up, which are not even correct. other the that you keep saying: "read what I wrote" - so either you tell me what's wrong with you or we are done
2019-05-25 18:43
you still don't write what your point is. to me it seems you just want me to understad that I am stupid, which you don't have indications for, except my inability to read something which is not written no I don't twist your arguement - at least to my understanding of what you wrote. that's why I quoted parts of it. Missunderstanding cannot be ruled out, but instead of telling me "I meant this and that" or "you twisted my arguement in this way, which is not correct" you started to say I'm stupid and I cannot read (things which you didn't make clear though). I told you a couple of times to show me your arguements again and you keep saying "read" or "you cannot read", thats not helpful one important thing in debating is: to make your point clear, the only thing you made clear is that you think I am stupid, I cannot read oh talking about twisting arguements: I never wrote that there are studies that show that burgers don't taste good. I wrote they are not nice, which is a gib difference, you should know that since your english is supirior. I will take the time to do the research myself I'll just give the tools, scientists are using for research: google scholar so if you don't tell me something else then "You don't understad what I wrote, your arguments are garbage, you cannot read" this debate is over. I understood your point of view on that, but that was not the debate (and as you might have noticed I don't care about your countless insults).
2019-05-25 19:40
YOU DID SAY THAT YOU IDIOT >I never wrote that there are studies that show that burgers don't taste good" #113: "burgers are not nice (scientificaly proven - so it's no opinion)" Okay I've realised you're either really stupid or you're baiting. I don't feel like repeating my arguments because I've repeated them enough times already, you can scroll up and find them, I'm not going to repeat myself 10 times because you don't know how to read. You've shown multiple times now you don't even know what you yourself are saying, and you've shown me that you don't WANT TO understand what I'm saying either. This debate is over
2019-05-25 20:00
okay now its funny ahahahahah okay: I didn't want to respond but I have to. You might not be as good in english as you assume: I told that there is a difference between nice and taste good. And you exactly quoted where I did NOT write that it tasts good - great job man, really great. so much to twisting arguemtns. and no, you did not make your point clear, I wrote it in every comment and your answer is still: "I told you 10 times". Do you understand that not every brain is like your brain? Do you know that? Do you understand biology? Diversity? Yes? So I cannot look in your head, if you want to tell me something then you need to explain and do not say, "read above". because obviously I did more then 1 time and still don't even see why are you debating. I mean it's not only about your arguments - I don't understand why are you debating and what are you debating for? I don't even get what you are debating about. You only say "You are stupid". Do you want to prove that? then you are completly on the wrong way, because it is based on my inability to look in your brain (but this does't make me stupid because noone can, so either everyone is stupid or it is not a valid way of proving - I tend to the latter, but yeah..) to sum up: you debate for nothing, you only insult and keep repeating nothing at least it's finally over good bye, be happy that you could learn something, you might use it later on
2019-05-25 20:28
mate, you said that it's scientifically proven that burgers are not nice. (still haven't linked me the study btw) Definition of nice: "giving pleasure or satisfaction" if something tastes good, it gives you pleasure and satisfaction definition of pleasure: a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment if a burger tastes good, it gives you enjoyment
2019-05-25 20:54
great finally something to debate: first, there are thounds of studies about fast food (yes, thats what a burger is, even if you don't buy it in mcdonalds or so), and I told you where you can find the studies: google scholar, the database of science second, if tastes good I have pleasure, that is true, but if it harms me, then I don't feel pleasure or enjoyment anymore, so it is not nice anymore. I agree that I didn't make that clear in the beginng, that was a bit of taunting you, but the impact of fast food on the human body IS scientifically proven. and (yes this is a personal experience) I don't feel that the taste of a burger overweight upon the impact of my body. In the end I stay with my arguement: burgers are not nice (to the human body - I intentionally left that part out before and I hope you understand now that people can understand 2 things by reading one and the same, because everyone thinks different and everyone is different - and that has nothing to do with being stupid: if someone doesn't explain something very good (thats what I did here aswell!), it's kinda normal that the other person might not understand). good night and have a nice life
2019-05-25 23:32
on the other hand I don't have time, so I decalre this debate as over. since it is pointless: I keep saying: "repeat your arguements, because I don't see them/or reformulate your arguement", and you keep saying: "you cannot read, just look above" (and I told you 10 times thatI don't see it, so it's no point to look above again)
2019-05-25 19:46
commenting here because the other thread is too small: You're still wrong. Definition of Fast food: "easily prepared processed food served in snack bars and restaurants as a quick meal or to be taken away." If I make some fresh meat and make it in the shape of a circle, you wouldn't say that's unhealthy. If I added a slice of cheese and some tomatoes, you wouldn't say that's unhealthy, if I put some actually good quality bread next to it, you wouldn't say it's unhealthy. If I add it together it suddenly becomes fast food? NO. Because it isn't processed if you buy good quality ingredients. Just because you associate hamburgers with McD garbage made of processed meat doesn't mean it's fast food. Look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s Again if you were to actually use quality ingredients, different types of vegetables, quality bread and meat then you won't get negative effects on your body because there's absolutely nothing fundamentally unhealthy about a hamburger. Then you admit that you think Hamburgers do taste nice, which means they provide pleasure to you while you eat it, which means that EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO ADMIT THAT HAMBURGERS CAN BE HEALTHY then still you have to admit that they provide pleasure in the short term -> it's nice on the short term
2019-05-26 00:10
okay, you are right about this fast food thing BUT on the other hand you are wrong: the bread is made of flour, mostly white flour which is super unhealthy. the meat is fried in oil and super unhealthy, because fried oil includes satturared fatty acid which is super unhealthy, and last bad not least another main ingredient is the sauce (without it would be super dry), which, as you might guess is super unhealthy, just because you add some vegetables doesn't make it healthy, it cannot!!! because you cannot compansate something unhealthy with something healthy thats not how it goes. and if you replace these three things it wouldn't be a burger anymore, or super dry and doesn't taste nice anymore and NO, I don't eat burger because I don't think they are healthy and I won't feel pleasure. Ontop of this (and yes this is a personal opinion) I don't even like the taste so much, just bread with meat and vegetables. anyway many things taste better, but this is my personal opinion. you and now you are doing what you critisized me for: saying everyone has to like burger
2019-05-26 09:16
>the bread is made of flour, mostly white flour which is super unhealthy. I buy whole grain buns from the local bakery which uses good ingredients >the meat is fried in oil because fried oil includes satturared fatty acid I use extra-virgin olive oil which is actually good for you (in moderation of course just like all things): californiaoliveranch.com/olive-oil-101/e.. Sauce doesn't have to be unhealthy lmfao I make my own sauce and the worst part about that is a tablespoon of mayo, ketchup , mustard and bbq sauce (which gives me more than enough for multiple burgers) so if you're going to be pedantic and say my hamburger is healthy because it probably has 1/5th of a tablespoon of mayo, ketchup, mustard and bbq sauce on it then idk wtf you eat. And reminder that you can make good tasting healthy sauce too, it's just that I prefer this and don't see the downsides to it. Then I top it off with a lot of vegetables for flavour and diversity. You still haven't given me an exmple of one of your magical recipes though
2019-05-26 13:15
pedantic and say my hamburger isn't* healthy
2019-05-26 14:25
now you try to debate against science, do it, but I'm not the right one for that. Just a few points: you can use what ever oil you want, you create satturated fatty acid in the frying process -> bad. I know that you can use other bread, but for what people understand what as burgers, it's white flour (as I said: mostly - so you find a few who don't use it) I don't comment the sauce things.. it's quite obvious that sauces aren't healthy. and don't tell me you believe it's healthy, because you add a piece of salad: food itself can never be healthy, only the whole way of eating can be. and don't need to give you any recipes because it's not the topic. the topic is that you are offended and don't understand that not everyone likes burgers - burgers are garbage (to say in a sentence you commonly use). and to say burgers are healthy, I mean come on... you have the whole world of science against you have a nice life and maybe don't get offended by taste of others and maybe learn a bit about chemistry in the kitchen - I'm off, since I don't see any point in discussion: everything is said
2019-05-26 15:09
#139 I see you're totally ignorant about extra virgin olive oil. Educate yourself: pqegroup.com/blog/2019/02/olive-oil-is-a.. whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&.. californiaoliveranch.com/olive-oil-101/e.. . I don't know where you live but where I'm from people mostly buy healthy, whole grain bread (for their burgers too), I might just be lucky where I live though but then again, I thought we agreed that if you used bad ingredients that every single food will be bad. I already told you the sauce is just my personal preference and I don't see any harm in such a small amount of it, BUT YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A HEALTHY SAUCE FOR YOUR BURGER. What partof the burger do you not like? The meat? The bread? The vegetables?
2019-05-26 18:44
I told you it's over. dont try to convince me to like burgers, but to explain you why I don't like it: it's boring and has nothing special (most special is the sauce). it's just putting some things together and add a sauce that it's not to dry. in the end you have something which doesn't fit together. you can also eat the ingredients one by one... doesn't make a difference since you anyway say you use whole grain bread (I never saw a burger shop like that, anywhere on the world - and I travel alot - but I assume you need to know where to go), we don't need to debate - anyway even whole grains have carbohydrates and not little and I told that even if the oil is good, because it has omega3-acids and NO satturated acids. But if you fry it you induce chemical reactions and all the acids get satturated -> unhealthy. there is no debate about it! If you use good oil AND change it to bad bad oil then it is bad oil. it's a waste that you use it for frying ;D anyway I don't forbid you to eat or like burgers, I don't like it, but it is not healthy, that's redicoulus
2019-05-26 19:32
btw I wont read your next comment. so good bye
2019-05-26 19:32
lower crime rate xD
2019-05-24 17:29
yav are u dumb amk? are you seriously comparing Norway with Turkey? WTF???
2019-05-24 03:18
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
I don’t want bad credit on Mars from hackers.
2019-05-23 20:43
Trump is why so mad about turkey
2019-05-23 22:16
Daquavius
2019-05-23 14:44
what
2019-05-23 14:57
Daviaqius
2019-05-23 14:58
Already done in may beginning bro
Also, note ; the name will be only on small chip...nanowriting btw
NEO | 
United Kingdom Rosinho 
Free personal data Nt
Loh | 
Russia Romashish 
name country post code email NotLikeThis
2019-05-23 13:44
Not if you use a fake name lol
2019-05-23 21:53
NEO | 
United Kingdom Rosinho 
what's the point?
2019-05-23 22:05
There is no point anyway
2019-05-23 22:05
why would u send name to my planet wtf
 | 
Finland hotguy2004 
for aliens ofc wtf
2019-05-23 13:48
are you uneducated or what? there has been human colony in Mars since 1992, im currently using HLTV in Mars lol
2019-05-23 13:56
You befriended aliens?
2019-05-23 14:07
there is no aliens
2019-05-23 14:21
Bro you name does t even check out, you are doing a good bait, not instantly responded
2019-05-23 15:13
sometimes its hard to respond because the sun flares makes us turn everything not 100% needed to survive off
2019-05-23 15:31
Gg
2019-05-23 15:32
i mean the life with proper athmospere and magnetic shield would make this place amazing
2019-05-23 15:44
show me one real picture from space and I might
retard
2019-05-23 13:48
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 | 
Canada NELK 
International space station tour or imgur.com/a/tUrypna
2019-05-23 15:17
Fake I painted that in art class, nt.
2019-05-23 16:46
I've already sent it with 1 sunglasses Aliens will learn how to be cool men))😎
2019-05-23 13:52
Nice men))) 😎👍
2019-05-23 13:53
 | 
India Tritium 
men))) 😎👍
2019-05-23 14:45
respect mens)) 😎
2019-05-23 16:42
thank mens)))😎😎😎👍
2019-05-23 16:43
F to u mens 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
2019-05-23 17:34
RpK | 
France KepleR82b 
Easy bait to get tons of personal data FYI one mail address = 0.85$ Postal code and address = 1.xx$
 | 
Canada NELK 
NASA gets a lot of money men
In comparison to other US budgets it is pretty low. What could be If the US would take their Military Budget and use it on NASA
2019-05-23 16:38
 | 
Canada NELK 
I also wonder
2019-05-23 17:28
Maybe Mars would be colonized already, ...... BUT AMERICA FUCK YEAH
2019-05-23 17:31
Natalie Mars?
2019-05-23 14:47
Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer is sent
2019-05-23 14:48
Nice bro can’t wait for so many to be there!
2019-05-23 15:08
was looking for this comment
2019-05-23 20:38
thanks god
2019-05-23 22:23
 | 
United Kingdom oyyrofl 
Scam do not click
2019-05-23 15:11
Let's all spam it with Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer so the Mars will be full with it
2019-05-23 15:13
 | 
Canada NELK 
That's actually cool. But how does it happen
LoL nice way to gather data and sell it
2019-05-23 15:45
Noice
2019-05-23 16:43
 | 
Hungary HAS12 
Sucks for muslims, half of them have the same 3 names.
2019-05-23 17:48
TURKEY 697,877 UNITED STATES 361,724 INDIA 324,742 THAILAND 75,082 MEXICO 74,201 UNITED KINGDOM 49,041 ITALY 46,340 CHINA 46,331 SAUDI ARABIA 45,852 BRAZIL 38,653 SPAIN 35,772 GERMANY 35,614 VIETNAM 35,041 EGYPT 34,966 CANADA 32,168 FRANCE 27,664 AUSTRALIA 25,533 NETHERLANDS 22,416 IRAN 19,220 INDONESIA 18,941 POLAND 18,527 RUSSIA 17,975 ARGENTINA 13,766 UKRAINE 12,910 COLOMBIA 12,676 SRI LANKA 12,185 PHILIPPINES 11,647 MALAYSIA 9,215 IRAQ 8,983 SOUTH KOREA 8,821 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 8,665 BELGIUM 8,566 PERU 7,652 JAPAN 7,315 ECUADOR 7,156 PAKISTAN 6,982 CHILE 6,258 MOROCCO 5,518 IRELAND 5,011 AUSTRIA 4,883 ISRAEL 4,705 PORTUGAL 4,565 NORWAY 4,416 BELARUS 4,409 HUNGARY 4,224 SWEDEN 4,108 SYRIA 4,003 MYANMAR (BURMA) 3,987 ROMANIA 3,980 ALGERIA 3,504 GREECE 3,431 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 3,429 BANGLADESH 3,429 COSTA RICA 3,412 SOUTH AFRICA 3,369 OMAN 3,333 AZERBAIJAN 3,312 CZECHIA 3,277 NEPAL 3,272 SINGAPORE 3,159 SWITZERLAND 3,109 NEW ZEALAND 3,044 VENEZUELA 2,858 JORDAN 2,746 LEBANON 2,689 LITHUANIA 2,672 HONDURAS 2,655 SERBIA 2,630 KAZAKHSTAN 2,588 DENMARK 2,365 GUATEMALA 2,279 KUWAIT 2,255 PARAGUAY 2,224 CROATIA 2,205 PUERTO RICO 2,170 BOLIVIA 2,099 TUNISIA 2,095 AFGHANISTAN 2,059 SLOVAKIA 2,006 CYPRUS 1,914 FINLAND 1,889 BULGARIA 1,840 HONG KONG SAR CHINA 1,770 PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES 1,620 GEORGIA 1,456 LIBYA 1,424 EL SALVADOR 1,407 YEMEN 1,390 TAIWAN 1,366 URUGUAY 1,240 ALBANIA 1,149 PANAMA 1,025 NORTH MACEDONIA 1,003 BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 935 SUDAN 919 NIGERIA 842 BAHRAIN 840 SLOVENIA 837 LUXEMBOURG 810 QATAR 742 KENYA 685 ESTONIA 677 LATVIA 569 MONGOLIA 550 NICARAGUA 545 KOSOVO 541 TURKMENISTAN 539 UZBEKISTAN 512 ARMENIA 480 ARUBA 466 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 405 MOLDOVA 398 AMERICAN SAMOA 359 ANDORRA 334 GHANA 325 ICELAND 297 KYRGYZSTAN 288 BRUNEI 263 MALTA 257 NORTH KOREA 253 ANTARCTICA 253 MALDIVES 245 MONTENEGRO 243 ANGOLA 236 ETHIOPIA 229 CANARY ISLANDS 226 CUBA 224 UGANDA 222 ZIMBABWE 218 LAOS 199 MAURITIUS 194 SOMALIA 183 CAMBODIA 158 RÉUNION 151 TANZANIA 149 TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS 145 JAMAICA 141 BAHAMAS 129 BHUTAN 128 MACAO SAR CHINA 127 ISLE OF MAN 106 ZAMBIA 100 ERITREA 97 ANGUILLA 95 BELIZE 93 NIGER 84 MADAGASCAR 81 CAMEROON 81 NEW CALEDONIA 80 MAURITANIA 80 ANTIGUA & BARBUDA 80 HAITI 79 TAJIKISTAN 78 CHAD 77 SENEGAL 74 NAMIBIA 74 BERMUDA 71 FIJI 69 BARBADOS 69 ASCENSION ISLAND 67 BOTSWANA 62 GUAM 61 MOZAMBIQUE 58 CÔTE D’IVOIRE 57 GUYANA 56 CURAÇAO 56 TOGO 54 VATICAN CITY 52 JERSEY 52 SURINAME 51 CAPE VERDE 51 FRENCH POLYNESIA 50 CHRISTMAS ISLAND 50 BURKINA FASO 50 RWANDA 49 BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS 43 CAYMAN ISLANDS 42 U.S. OUTLYING ISLANDS 40 FRENCH GUIANA 40 BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY 39 GREENLAND 38 GUERNSEY 38 CONGO - KINSHASA 38 GIBRALTAR 37 TUVALU 36 GUADELOUPE 36 FAROE ISLANDS 36 BENIN 36 MONACO 35 SAN MARINO 34 MALI 34 MARSHALL ISLANDS 34 PAPUA NEW GUINEA 33 U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS 32 TIMOR-LESTE 32 BURUNDI 32 CARIBBEAN NETHERLANDS 30 SOUTH SUDAN 29 SEYCHELLES 29 DJIBOUTI 29 TONGA 27 LIECHTENSTEIN 26 WESTERN SAHARA 25 VANUATU 24 MARTINIQUE 24 DOMINICA 24 SAMOA 23 TRISTAN DA CUNHA 23 MALAWI 22 WALLIS & FUTUNA 20 ESWATINI 20 COMOROS 20 COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS 19 NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS 18 GAMBIA 18 COOK ISLANDS 18 CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC 18 MAYOTTE 17 TOKELAU 17 GABON 17 CEUTA & MELILLA 17 CONGO - BRAZZAVILLE 17 FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES 16 SÃO TOMÉ & PRÍNCIPE 15 ST. MARTIN 15 LESOTHO 15 SIERRA LEONE 13 MICRONESIA 13 SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN 12 ST. HELENA 12 SOUTH GEORGIA & SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS 12 EQUATORIAL GUINEA 12 GRENADA 12 SOLOMON ISLANDS 11 NAURU 11 GUINEA 11 FALKLAND ISLANDS 11 PITCAIRN ISLANDS 10 ST. PIERRE & MIQUELON 10 ST. LUCIA 10 GUINEA-BISSAU 10 LIBERIA 9 ST. KITTS & NEVIS 9 ST. BARTHÉLEMY 9 PALAU 8 NORFOLK ISLAND 8 MONTSERRAT 8
2019-05-23 18:23
Lmaaaooooooooooo xDDD
2019-05-24 03:23
Why do they need my postal code?
2019-05-23 18:30
You will receive a rubber dick in the mail
2019-05-24 03:57
Submitted
2019-05-23 20:00
Dont do that guys, they will steal your id card info and they will make same exact one but with picture of some indian dude on it
2019-05-23 20:38
 | 
Canada NELK 
I trust nasa
2019-05-23 21:56
NASA monkaS
2019-05-23 22:18
But why do they need a postal code?
2019-05-24 05:10
 | 
Ukraine volanchick 
Sent :)
2019-05-23 21:54
okay men
2019-05-24 12:44
Sure why not give a minute to do that
2019-05-24 22:16
Q
RED
2x
BLACK
2x
JOKER
26x
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.