Thread has been deleted
Last comment
ZywOO skilled player but that is not normally
 | 
World abstinencedeath 
ZywOO skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up....Day0s FPL Cheater with Streaming.....I think day0s still cheating...Zyw00 using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2019-05-27 14:21
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ZywOO skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up....Day0s FPL Cheater with Streaming.....I think day0s still cheating...Zyw00 using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events.Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?
2019-05-27 14:22
Xyp9x | 
Indonesia Wawzloll 
2019-05-27 14:24
s1mple | 
Slovakia Henessy7 
2019-05-27 14:24
shrek | 
New Zealand is_love 
2019-11-15 05:31
2019-11-15 05:31
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
deep
2019-11-15 05:35
Just say Zywoo is inconsistent
2019-11-15 05:39
2019-11-15 05:43
 | 
Japan FPS_Erra 
2019-11-15 05:46
 | 
Australia Lon3wolf12 
2019-11-15 06:19
2019-11-15 06:23
17:30PACT vs Wisla Krakow
PACT
Wisla Krakow
20:00RED Canids vs Isurus
RED Canids
Isurus
00:00Isurus vs RUFUS
Isurus
RUFUS
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.