-1 and I'm not into right wing and PiS. I will point out few things in your sentence:
1) Yea, 1 month strike but there were plenty of free days, So it was equal to 5-7 days of work.
2) Teachers complain about salary but keep working. Maybe we've got too many of them right nów and their job is meaningless?
3) Most of teachers like to give "todos" for parents when they don't complete topic in school hours. I wouldn't complain if it happend rarely, but it's happening everyday.
4) Teachers are one of many brainwashed groups in Poland. Another ones are miners, jobless mothers, taxi drivers. I really hate them. First of all improve your skills, then improve quality of job you do, and then complain.
5) All of above are bad, but worse is our government, uneducated people everywhere, and no future for intelectualists here. Everyone thinks how to get money for free - jobless, government, low tier workers, mid tier workers and these people are likely to move abroad to be trashy toilet cleaners in UK or weed smokers on strawberries plantations in Netherlands. GG mens